All Comments on 'Crossing The Border'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
I would bet English isn't your first language.

This was often on part with Boris and Natasha from the Rocky & Bullwinkle cartoons. "Went to kitchen, sat down, set glasses on wooden table." The only line missing was "Moose and squirrel."

If you're going to post on an english speaking forum, make sure it's readable by english speakers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The person above me is an idiot.

The person above me is an idiot. Great story!

Reddead61Reddead61about 11 years ago
Amazing

That was perfect

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
It took a while to get there

but he eventually got between his mother's legs.

Good story.

Thanks for the read.

happenstancehappenstanceabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

@Reddead61 @digdaddyrich and @Anonymous - Thank you very much for enjoying the story and sharing your views. Really appreciate it.

happenstancehappenstanceabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

@happybrother - Yes, I realized later that I should have expanded the last scene. Will try and expand it.

Thank you for reading and appreciating it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. Would like to see it expanded into a series. Psychologically, I can not figure out what the mother wants to accomplish. I completely understand the shock she went through at the beginning of the story. Is she just trying out her son? Is she is trying out herself? To better under, I need to know the country she grew up in. Inreal life, I have not problem with mutually consensual incest. Therefore, I tend to over analyse the characters and their motives.

rjb426874rjb426874about 1 month ago

Good story BUT you took so long to get to the good part that you need to do a chapter 2

to tell us what happened when they got home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous