All Comments on 'Crossing the Divide'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Oh!

That's very yummy! I hope you'll continue this story! Thank you!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for TSreader

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I might just follow up the tale . . .

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
Not bad

All in all a good story except for the ending, I am glad to read a hev story and hopefully there is more to come with hev

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma

I tried to leave the end "hanging" and, from your comments, I guess I succeeded! A follow-up will be forthcoming shortly, setting off from where I left Hev and Naomi.

sbrydonsbrydonover 4 years ago
Ready for more!

Good to see another story from you. Top notch as usual. Great ending, leaving it open for more. Hope to see.more soon. Always looking forward to your stories.

SB

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for sbrydon

Thank you for your encouraging words. More will follow soon . . .

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Ancient Oriental wisdom

Ancient Oriental proverb: "She who gives scholars free bar deserves all shit Heaven can fling."

And yes, Hev's sudden propensity for sleep must have been Rohypnol. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with several pints of bitter and a couple of bottles of plonk---just not feasible. Good to see her enjoying herself.

Second Ancient Oriental proverb: "She with valuable wine cellar should beware thirsty Lesbian girl."

CharmlesCharmlesover 4 years ago
Oh damn!!!!

I've read your stories before... and I know I made a mental note that you're good! I have to go back and read but for now... this was OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!!! Crossing the divide indeed!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

I haven't had so many ancient Chinese proverbs quoted at me before but admire the two you've just come up with. There's all sorts of historic wisdom in both. Thank you for sharing them with me.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Charmles

I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed my latest effort. Please do go back and read more but be warned: I now have 104 submissions published on here. Reading them all might take a while!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Class and humour, as always. And great sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous