Crossing The Line...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Hoffman, if you would like... I can still take you up on your offer..."

"That would be... greatly... oh, God! Appreciated! " Kimberly groaned as she continued to flood like a waterfall all over her professor's face while he continued to eat her like a fine desert at a nice restaurant. Nothing was off-limits for him now, nor did she want anything to be left ignored on her privates. Kimberly grabbed Tanner's hair and pulled him deeper inside of her, her own orgasm now taunting her vagina and the rest of her body. She hoped she could cum, because otherwise it would hurt to be left like this.

"But to put it to you rather bluntly, Ms. Hoffman, fellatio wouldn't be nearly satisfying enough from a student as exquisite and talented as you, and I do hate to waste a great view also," Dr. Tanner said in between licks.

"To be quite blunt, if I am going to risk my tenor I'm afraid I would have to fuck you, Kimberly, plain and simple. And if you let me fuck you... and I mean really fuck you... then I will promise to give you an A in my class."

"Then fuck me, Professor Tanner. I know you've jerked off thinking about this whole situation. What do we do next, huh? Tell me..." she asked.

"You cum in my mouth," he stated firmly, sending Kimberly spiraling out of control as she started panting and screaming, his fingers plunging in and out of her while she rubbed the very nub he began to lick up and down.

"Professor... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

"It's okay, Kimberly. Let go... cum for me, my little student whore," he said, causing Kimberly's orgasm to explode out of her urethra and a flood of nectar and her own juices to rush out of her like a waterfall and spill out into her professor's wanting mouth. She heard him drink her up, like it was nothing, swallowing entire mouthfuls of her orgasm. But most unexpected, was when he climbed on top of her, propped her mouth open for a kiss with his hands, and then released a flood of that very same orgasm back into her mouth. Their lips locked Kimberly's eyes wide, her own cum spilling out the corners of their shared kiss and trailing down her chin and spilling onto her breasts. The taste of the liquid swirling around in her mouth was salty, but bittersweet like a tropical fruit. God, it was her own cum, she thought, as she felt mini-aftershocks to explode out of her pussy all over her professor's desk. Finally, Kimberly closed her eyes and understood what had just happened. She was meant to swallow her own self, and so she did, the taste of it and knowledge that it was her own orgasm sliding down into her tummy slightly arousing her and causing another burst to shoot out of her and mark her professor's desk and carpet. Their kiss finally melted into what it was meant to be, the smell of her pussy biting into both of their nostrils and driving them even wilder. Finally... it ended.

Tanner pulled away from Kimberly first and looked back at her, the most nervous look on a woman's face that he had ever seen. She quivered again and saw a small burst of liquid spill out of her privates all over his desk, which was currently soaked in Kimberly's cum. A waterfall of that same liquid had made its way down to the carpet and ended in a small wet stain.

"Was that the first time you squirted to orgasm?" Tanner asked.

"Uh-huh," Kimberly nodded.

"What did you think of your own cum?" he asked.

"It was... I'm not sure... wow... it really turned me on!" Kimberly admitted.

"Kimberly, when was the last time you went to bed with a man?"

"Over a year ago," she hesitated to admit.

"Why so long?"

"I guess I've been busy with my studies, Professor," she tried to reason.

"Did you not enjoy the experience?"

"I did, I just... think I rushed into the experience was all."

"Well before I fuck you, and I am going to... I think I'd like you to give me that proper blowjob you offered earlier..."

"Whatever you want, professor," Kimberly admitted.

"Do you like sucking cock, Ms. Hoffman?" Tanner asked, standing up and fumbling with his belt and slipping out of his slacks, revealing his raging erection attempting to burst out of his boxers beneath, a small wet spot formed right where his tip was constricted. Finally, he released his monster and showed Kimberly his raging erection. She thought it was the most beautiful penis she had ever seen, wanting immediately to reach out and pet it, which she did. She wanted to just nuzzle up to his cock and make love to it all night, cuddle with it, and then maybe even fuck it. Finally, she hopped off the desk and fell to her knees in front of her professor and wrapped her tongue around the head of his penis. She looked up at him, knowing how much men loved eye contact during fellatio, and then preceded to take him in and out of her throat past the gag-reflex she didn't have. Tanner groaned in response to the sight of his beautiful student's face pressed all the way against his lower abdomen, his entire length lodged inside her mouth and throat. Still, she looked up at him and even flashed him an erotic little smile. When he finally pulled out of her mouth again, a spider-web of saliva and warm pre-cum came with it, leaving his cock attached to her mouth by a trail of liquid in case his cock might lose its way on its return journey to the back of her wet, warm throat. It was the sluttiest thing he had ever seen, the little whore now peppering his shaft with sweet kisses and nudging up next to it and rubbing it all over her cheeks and lips, spreading his pre-cum over her soft, delicate skin. It was right then that Dr. Tanner knew he had to deliver his semen to her the same way he had with his late wife... all over her face.

"Yes, professor..." Kimberly finally answered honestly.

"Yes, professor, what?"

"Yes, I love sucking cock. Especially yours," the redheaded vixen admitted, slipping her professor's erect penis back into her mouth and disappearing it into the back of her throat, its impressive girth literally filling her throat.

"Kimberly, you look quite distinguished with a cock in your mouth..."

Her response was muffled over his cock, which he buried in her mouth.

"Have you ever had cum... on your face?" he asked her.

The response was an obvious no. Kimberly continued taking her professor into the back of her throat, her pussy flooding with excitement again at the forbidden thought of having semen on her face. She knew what it meant. She had heard about facials from her ex-boyfriend who desperately wanted to give her one, though she had never allowed it for fear of letting herself be degraded. But she had always secretly desired to let a guy cum on her face. Kimberly was a cum-slut, and spent many occasions on her knees naked and leaning back, breasts on full display for her ex-boyfriend to masturbate over just before ejaculating all over them. That sight always got her off while she masturbated, her ex grabbing his aching penis for her while he hungrily drank her in and brought himself to the brink. It was a sight Kimberly mutually enjoyed rubbing herself to, the look of overwhelming ecstasy surging through her boyfriend so much so that he almost looked in pain right before he erupted. The sight of her ex-boyfriend's cock spurting out thick helpings of his hot white cum always drove her Kimberly wild, but the real exciting part for her was when that cum landed on her breasts. She loved the way it felt, trickling down over her nipples and running down her naval into her pubic hair, leaving a slimy trail behind it like a snail, marking her whole body on its way down.

Kimberly loved the way her ex decorated her beautiful breasts so much so that she many times rubbed the creamy sperm into her skin and let it dry all night, not washing it off sometimes until the next morning or even later. The closest thing Kimberly ever did come to receiving a facial were the few times she let her ex paint a pearl necklace across her neck with semen.

Why hadn't she just let him blast her in the face, she wondered?

"Why not?" Tanner asked.

"Guess I wanted to make sure it was with someone I liked enough..." Kimberly said, coming up for air, her complete devotion to the art of deep-throating a major turn on for Tanner, Kimberly was nearly certain.

"It can be rather messy, get in your hair, your eyelashes, on your ears, but it's such a satisfying ending to see a beautiful redhead covered in sperm."

"If you want to cum on my face... you can," she said, releasing the pulsating cock from her throat again, trying to rap her head around the notion of being ejaculated on by it on her face of all places. It made her quiver again.

"When your ex-boyfriends came... did they ever cum on you?"

"On my breasts a lot, or my stomach... or in my mouth... a couple times even all over my neck," Kimberly recited each cum shot from memory, now rubbing her soaking privates furiously at the thought of receiving her first facial at the hands of her professor who was about to fuck her because she wanted a better grade in return. What a proper little whore she had turned into, Kimberly thought, as she continued to fellate her professor for an A+.

"You're quite the cum-slut, aren't you, Ms. Hoffman?" Dr. Tanner asked.

Then, suddenly, Dr. Tanner placed both of his hands on the back of her head and began to ram his hard cock in and out of her throat with a new-found passion. Kimberly fumbled with her hands, but suddenly realized that she was no longer in control of her own blowjob and had best keep her hands by her side while Dr. Tanner continued to fuck her mouth. It was an experience she had never had before, letting her mouth get fucked with the same vigor and tenacity that her exes saved when they were fucking her traditionally. It was hard for her to maintain breathing just through her nose, but even as she did, her eyes still watered up and caused her mascara to run down her cheeks. The crude, throaty sounds caused by this extreme act weren't the most pleasant for Kimberly to hear her body make, but when she heard her professor starting to moan and groan, calling her an assortment of dirty names like "cum-slut" and "whore", she knew that he was getting closer and closer to delivering that particularly warm facial.

Finally, Tanner released Kimberly who started to cough, her mouth still connected to Tanner's cock by an illicit web of bodily fluids. Then, her professor started to grab his erect penis, which was pointed right at her face and began stroking it like both of their impending orgasms depended on it. Kimberly sat there, waiting anxiously as her heart beat rapidly in her chest and her own excitement flowed freely between her legs. She began rubbing herself faster and faster, the sight of her professor's throbbing head and dripping urethra a captivating sight to her sexually. She started plunging her fingers up into her cunt and teased her own orgasm that much closer to fruition. It was going to be massive, and so was Tanner's.

"Oh, my God, Kimberly, I can't wait to cum on that beautiful redheaded face of yours," he admitted feverishly.

"I can't wait to feel your cum on my face..." Kimberly admitted.

And that's when she felt the first blast of warmth across her forehead, suddenly shocked and aroused all at once that her professor had just ejaculated onto her face. Instinctively, Kimberly closed her eyes as a second explosion of warm semen splattered right into the corner of her eye, sealing the entire thing shut as the excess cream ran down the bridge of her nose like a warm river cascading toward her lips. It felt like a warm lotion getting sprayed across her skin, she thought, as if somebody were standing over her with a bottle. Another burst of her professor's seed shot out onto her nose itself, spilling down beneath her nostrils and dangling over her salivating lips, the potent smell and taste of semen now biting into her senses. The professor's semen came out in thick bursts, its consistency much thicker than her exes combined, her face quickly getting coated in hot white sperm as thick and goopy as vanilla yogurt. More bursts splattered up over her lips and began to run down her chin, hanging off her face in thickly formed icicles. Still, somehow, her professor was able to continue and spray her hair with his semen and the side of her ear before finishing up with a final groan, the last remaining drops ending up on her breasts. Finally, Kimberly opened her eye again and looked up at him. What a frightful sight she must be, she thought, the look on her professor's face one of complete shock. She didn't want to move an inch, for fear of disrupting the masterpiece that had been painted over the canvas of her face. And it was all too much for, especially the smell. Her first facial caused her orgasm to erupt against her clit again, causing a deep pressure to explode within her and send a waterfall of cum flooding out of her pussy.

"How do you feel?"

"Fine..." she admitted.

"Fine? Ms. Hoffman, you do not like fine...

"I guess I'm just not really use to having cum on my face," she admitted.

"You look absolutely breathtaking, Ms. Hoffman. Such an exquisite beauty all coated and marked like a freshly glazed donut. Do you like it?"

"I mean... a little, but..." Kimberly admitted, not entirely sure having her current complexion compared to a glazed donut, though the imagery of warm vanilla glaze coating an assembly line of donuts did conjure up some pretty powerful imagery for her appetite. She wondered how much she really did resemble one of those things right now, wishing she could see.

"But?" Tanner asked.

"Well... I guess... it just feels a little... degrading..." Kimberly admitted.

"Oh, Ms. Hoffman. I've no use to degrade you. I simply want to mark you as my territory and compliment your refined beauty by sharing my orgasm with you on the part of you I find the most attractive... your beautiful face."

"Yeah..."

"Yeah. Do you mind if I take a picture of you like this?"

Kimberly hesitated a moment, realizing then that she had never allowed anyone to photograph her nude, let alone with cum on her face. She wondered how deeply pornographic these pictures might turn out to be, but the thought only made her dying orgasm burn that much hotter inside.

"No... go ahead..."

Dr. Tanner reached into his pants and removed his cell phone, immediately opening up the camera application on it and pointing it his little prize all covered in his warm seed. Kimberly felt her body flood with unexpected excitement at the sound of the first photo being taken of her, the feeling of her professor's warm sperm cascading down over her face like a warm glaze whitewashing her skin sending more aftershocks rippling through her vagina. She looked up and saw Tanner snapping photograph after photograph of his heavy cum shot that he left all over her face. Kimberly just smiled and let it happen, channeling her inner sex goddess and porn star, relishing the feeling of her professor all over her and indulging in her most carnal nature. When Dr. Tanner seemed he was finished, he set the camera phone down and turned back to his freshly-marked student, left kneeling before him. He smiled down at her, incredulous at how much Kimberly's beauty had been accentuated by his pearly white sperm.

"Ms. Hoffman, I'd like to take you back to my place and fuck you properly so I can give you that A in my class," Tanner said matter-of-factly.

"What grade do you think I've earned so far?" Kimberly asked.

"You letting me cum on your face bumped you up to a B- I think..."

"Oh, that's not good enough. I want to earn that A," she teased.

Tanner slipped Kimberly's panties back up her silky smooth legs and over her wet pussy, the material now safely covering her naked backside. Next he helped his student back into her bra, which he fastened around her magnificent breasts, kissing the top of each one after sealing them inside the constricting undergarment. Kimberly shuddered at the sensation. She reveled in the feeling of having her professor re-dress her, minus her shirt. Instead, he grabbed her hooded-sweatshirt off the floor and zipped it up over her chest. He then handed his young student her crumpled shirt.

"I didn't want to mess up that beautiful facial. Would you mind wearing it back to my place?" he asked her.

"I'd love to..."

Kimberly stepped out into the hallway, her face a mess of ruined make-up and her professor's seed, following him by his side out to his car as she felt thick strands of him stretching off her face and falling down onto her sweatshirt. When she finally did get into the car, she inspected the damage in the mirror, shocked by the mess staring back at her in the mirror.

"We're going to have to clean you up, Kimberly."

When they finally arrived at Dr. Tanner's home, he walked Kimberly straight down the hall and into the master bathroom, a luxurious carpeted foray with a large jacuzzi tub big enough for two. He instantly drew a hot bath and lit a few candles sitting on the counter top that Kimberly had imagined had not been lit in quite some time. Tanner returned to his prize and unzipped Kimberly's sweatshirt and tossed it aside, moving then down to her pants, which he easily removed. Next, he planted a kiss on top of each breast before releasing them from the confines of her bra, Kimberly's most feminine attributes once again exposed to her professor. When he bent down to remove Kimberly's panties, he helped her step out of them and then stood back up. He helped her step into the filling bath and sat beside her on the edge of the bath. He then grabbed the portable, massaging showerhead and turned it on, still allowing the tub to fill at the same time. Tanner turned back to Kimberly and smiled, most of the cum on her face was now liquefied or starting to dry, her face an absolute mess.

"Why don't we wash that beautiful face of yours off, Kimberly?"

Tanner adjusted a setting on the showerhead so that the water would trickle out and then turned it over his young student's semen-covered face. Kimberly felt the warm water cascade over her face, slowly washing all the ruined make-up and sperm from it. She felt her professor's powerful hands rubbing her forehead and cheeks clean, then moving on to her lips and chin. Then, Kimberly heard the sound of a shampoo bottle opening and felt a cool liquid get squeezed onto her scalp a moment later. Tanner then handed Kimberly the showerhead and took over massaging all of the shampoo into her scalp while Kimberly was helpless to do anything for herself. She simply let her professor wash her hair while she held the shower over her naked breasts and let the warm bathwater envelop her nude body, washing away all the sweat and sin from her oral sex session.

"Make sure you wash your vagina, Kimberly," he said, gently pushing the showerhead down between her legs, the sensation of the powerful massaging jets against her aching, wet clit enough to send her back into a sexual craze.

"Yes, professor," she said, Kimberly suddenly aware that he was handing her a soapy sponge to do just that with. Kimberly then took the sponge between her legs and began to drag it all over her vulva. Tanner's powerful hands moved down to Kimberly's neck, him then asking her to turn around and lean up against the edge so that he could give her a proper massage. It was the most erotic thing Kimberly had ever experience, letting her professor massage her neck and back while she cleaned her privates in front of him. Kimberly began to moan and groan against the sensation of her own fingers and the soapy sponge against her clit. The professor's hands moved back up to her scalp and continued massaging the shampoo into her soapy red locks. His hands fell down her shoulders and over her large breasts, kneading them and massaging them with suds and warmth.