Crossing The Line...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Kimberly, when I fuck you, I don't want you to have to worry about doing any of the work. I just want you to relax and worry about your own orgasms," Tanner explained matter-of-factly as Kimberly continued to massage her clit with the showerhead beneath the water's surface, its powerful jets pulsating against her sensitive little nub and swollen lips.

"Whatever you say, professor..."

Tanner then took Kimberly from the tub and helped her stand up, taking the showerhead from between Kimberly's legs and using it to rinse her naked body off. Once he made her clean again, Tanner toweled the wet vixen off and then led her down the hallway toward his bedroom, completely naked and still wet. He laid her onto her back on the bed and crawled on top of her, Kimberly and her professor's eyes meeting and Kimberly desperately wanting to feel him inside her. Then, she felt him position himself at her entrance and push inside of her. She cried out, Kimberly shocked at how big he felt, some of her walls stretching out around his cock as it pushed deeper and deeper into her soaking pussy. Kimberly reached around and grabbed her professor's tight butt with both hands, one on each cheek, and pulled him deeper inside her womb. This was it, she was officially whoring herself out to her professor and she loved every second of it. There was no music or ambient noise of any kind, either, to drown out the physical sounds of their lovemaking. The sound of Kimberly's vagina being pummeled by her professor, skin slapping skin, filled the room. Every thrust caused a deeper pressure to build between her legs deep inside her, the sensation of her professor's penis dragging in and out of her pussy driving her absolutely wild. Suddenly, Kimberly felt him stop and yelped when her professor walked around the bed and grabbed her from around the waist upside down. He lifted her up into the air with considerable ease, Kimberly swaying just above Tanner's carpet, and then felt herself get pinned to a wall upside down. And that's when she felt the professor spread her legs and start eating her again, penetrating her and licking her. Kimberly just reached out and grabbed the aching cock lathered in her nectar from right in front of her and started to suck it.

Professor Tanner continued to eat his student's privates as she struggled to perform fellatio upside down, his cock ramming into her throat and causing saliva and pre-cum to spill out of her mouth and run backward up her face. She tried to control the blowjob, but her professor was relentless, and quickly Kimberly realized how meaningless her hands were. Still, it was hard to concentrate with her vulva receiving all the attention it was.

"Kimberly...

Tanner flipped her over with his powerful hands then, his erection and a mouthful of saliva and his pre-cum torn from her mouth. He then tossed his student back onto the bed on her stomach, her naked backside exposed to him. Tanner dragged his fingers tips down the small of his student's lower back and up onto her beautiful cheeks, sliding back down her upper thighs. She had the rear of a Greek goddess he thought, her backside as tight as a statue. Tanner had to worship it with his mouth, dragging his tongue out over the gooseflesh on her cheeks and planting gentle kisses all over. Kimberly whimpered at the sensation, and shuddered uncontrollably when she felt her professor's tongue flick over her back entrance. She turned back to him nervously, wondering what he meant to do to her. It was then that she realized he had caught her, her face an absolute mess. It was covered in a thick river of pre-cum and her own spit, which up until a moment ago was running up her face, it now sliding back down it. Her make-up was also surely ruined, but the biggest turn on of all was the sight of her professor's mouth and chin coated in what she recognized as her own excitement. It was so carnal. She needed to get fucked... very hard.

"Have you ever had someone fuck you in your ass properly?"

"Never..." Kimberly responded, thinking that wasn't what she meant.

Tanner reached over into his top drawer and removed a bottle of lube that he opened, the cool gelatinous liquid squeezing out onto Kimberly's rear causing her to shiver. Kimberly braced herself for her professor. When she felt his head press at her entrance, her muscles constricted, but it was no defense against her professor's invading organ, which pushed gracefully into her back entrance. Kimberly groaned out, never before having experienced anything press into her rectum before. Then, with one final push, her professor's fully erect cock disappeared into her ass causing Kimberly to instantly lose her anal cherry. She cried out, aghast at how extraordinary the forbidden invasion made her building orgasm feel deep inside of her, the building pressure now pressing against her most sensitive corner from within. She screamed out when her professor pulled out just a little and then began to give her a "proper fuck" as he had described it. In and out... in and out... it was a building rhythm she had to control her body to conform to as she rubbed herself like a maniac wanting to desperately to explode. Tanner reached out and ran his hands through his young student's hair and then pressed her face down onto the bed, using his other hand to prop her rear-end up so he could mount her. Then, like a wild animal powerless to escape a suited partner in heat during mating season, Kimberly got fucked in her ass while she screamed and moaned out.

"Oh, professor... fuck me in the ass... oh yeah..." she kept saying.

"You're a bigger slut than I thought, Ms. Hoffman. Your first anal and facial all in one night!" he replied, deep inside of her, his hands groping at her breasts and massaging them like dough, his fingers pulling at her nipples.

"Oh, professor... I'm cumming!" Kimberly said, throwing her arm back around her teacher while he continued to penetrate her anally.

Then, all at once, the pressure exploded against Kimberly's g-spot and her all of the pleasure tickling her sensitive corners rocketed through her pussy, causing an eruption between her legs like nothing she had ever experienced before. Kimberly's anus clamped down on the cock deep in her ass, which only caused the liquid she felt squirting out of her to gush with that much more intensity, the rushing liquid through her vagina the most intense release of cum Kimberly had ever felt leaving her body at once. Tanner felt his affair spray him from behind as his desperate student's angelic, nude body was plagued by her most intense orgasm ever. When he did manage to pull out of her, her ass left a gaping hole, he let her collapse onto the bed. He crawled over, semen already slowly spilling from his cock as he tried to hold back in long enough time to dump his final load all over the young redhead's face. He cried out in just enough time to feel a long jet of release whitewash Kimberly's already ruined cheek. A second, unexpected jet caught her right in the eye, a thick pool of sperm collecting beautifully against the bridge of her nose before spilling back down into her eye. Kimberly reveled in the sensation, her favorite part of being marked when her professor aimed up and began to shoot his final jets of cum into her bright red hair, crying out as he emptied himself into her signature locks. He then collapsed next her, she only able to see him with one eye.

He caressed the beautiful mess he had made of her face.

"I think you earned an A+, Ms. Hoffman."