Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never once balked though, even when my hand 'accidentally' brushed the side of her breast as we parted. It was a long, slow stroke from wrist to fingertip, ever-so-softly copping that feel, as it came from around her back and away from her body.  

My eyes took in the glory of hard nipples staring at me through her robe, and for a moment, I stood there wondering. Could I try again, only this time to explore her thigh and the secret of what was under that robe? The sound of her husband calling, quickly answered that and almost panic-like, I turned and left.

A week after I returned from holidays, I found my bundle of fantasies had fallen asleep in the yard while tanning. Sweet, hip-hugging shorts of a thin, cotton material, accented by a tiny half-shirt, which had just three buttons, one of which was already open. How easy it would be to start at a bare calf and explore every line, curve and hollow.

I chickened out though, opting instead to say hi, and warn her that if she slept much longer, she might get burned, but there was no response. I moved closer, called her name and still no response, so I lightly placed my hand on her thigh.

Instantly, I knew it was a mistake, for the erotic sensation and energy took over. My hand drifted up and down, slowly easing its way to the ever-soft inner flesh. I looked at her face, with its full sensuous kissable lips; at the rise and fall of her breasts, as she breathed; at her toned and tanned legs.

There was no sign she was awake or aware, so I bit my lip and paused, to drag the back of one finger over the inviting swell between her lapels.

Yes, I said the back of the finger, for although the fingertip has more nerves and receptors, the back covers a larger area and relays the sensations more clearly in my head.

There is also a kind of interesting correlation between this kind of touch and the underlying intimacy when you use it. One final perk of using the back is when you come to a material obstacle the finger is not digging to get under it, but rather lifting allowing easier access to that which is covered.

In any event, I revelled at the sensation as my finger dipped slightly between her breasts, only to rise and glide almost two knuckles deep under the top before sliding out at the shoulder. I only got one pass though, for as my finger escaped, I sensed a stirring within her and I backed away.

Moments later, her eyes fluttered open and I pretended to be walking by. "Hey sleepyhead," I called out, "you know it's not wise to fall asleep in the sun. You could have gotten badly burned."

She looked at me with soft eyes, smiled a little smile and checked out my statement. As was her habit, she pulled at the lapels to gauge the difference between breast colour and exposed areas, then let go and said, "No, I think you caught me on time."

Her eyes seemed to be staring at me though, and I started to panic, thinking that she knew exactly what I had been up to. She said nothing, but checked her watch. I surmised she might well have been calculating possibilities and probabilities. As though in response to that theory, she suddenly asked if I'd like a coffee.

Strange. I had never been invited over before, I mused, but before I could answer, my eyes caught sight of her now-very hard nipples. They weren't there before! Was she actually excited to see me? To be alone with me? Was she planning on seducing me? Or maybe on questioning me? Had she known what I was doing and now that the pretext of sleep was lost, she wanted me alone? Was I in trouble? When would her husband be home? Oh God, could I really do this? 

Nervousness filled my being, and I checked my own watch five-thirty. I knew her husband would arrive by seven, and the last thing I wanted was to be involved when he arrived. But I also felt like a kid with his hand in a cookie jar - I couldn't really deny it, or make up a plausible excuse other than I want you! I decided I couldn't face what was coming.

That's right... I chickened out. 

"Oh sorry, I am going out to the movies," I lied, "and don't want to be late, but maybe another night." I started to hurry off.

She responded, "Okay, but if you change your mind, just come on down."

I hurried away, thankful I had gotten out of it, but my body was shaking with the nervous fear of probably being caught. For sure, she was going to have that talk with me, but how long could I delay it?

When I got inside my apartment, I tried to settle myself down by going through the mail, but wouldn't you know it, the electric company statement request. Damn, I would have to stop by and get those numbers, and if I waited for tomorrow, or even a few days, she'd be so ready to pounce.

Quickly, I changed my clothes, grabbed the form, and headed downstairs. I figured if I jumped now, she wouldn't have a chance to prepare. Then, I could head out to a movie and come home too late to talk.

I rang the doorbell, but there was no response, then tried the handle and it opened. As I entered, I looked at the basement passage and thought I could try sneaking in and out, but a soft moan stunned me into inaction. I waited, thinking it was a fluke but no - another, then another, and I had to see.

As I peeked through the partially open door, I saw her lying on the bed with blouse open and shorts off. One hand had a fist full of breast, toying with the fat, hard nipple, while the other was buried between her thighs fingering herself. It was erotic, sexy, and forbidden. 

I wanted that!

Another moan escaped, as her hips thrust at the invaders, driving them deep inside, with a sloshy, wet sound and causing her body to spasm. "Oh God," she called out, as she flopped wildly; I started to masturbate to the vision, but somehow, I made a sound and she suddenly stopped.

I quietly took a few steps back, then called out to her. "Hey, are you there? Before I head off to the movies, I need to get a hydro reading." There was a small flurry of noise.

She responded, in a somewhat breathless tone, "Yeah, sure come on in, I'll be right with you."

Taking the last few steps back, I waited at the front door, looking anxiously at her bedroom, but afraid she'd know I was spying. When she came out, it was in a long housedress; casual, flowy, loose, but it did little to hide her hard, hungry nipples. 

She grabbed her flashlight, led me to the panel and waited, while I recorded the numbers. I felt, rather than saw, she was intricately studying me and then as I finished, she suddenly asked, "Hey, could you use some company at the movies? I haven't been in ages."

I couldn't turn her down. Her body, her scent, the desire in me, all screamed 'yes!' So together, we headed out. 

I wasn't even sure what to see or what was playing, but I had to fake it and drove to one of the larger cinemas, so at least we'd have a choice. Surprisingly, there wasn't much conversation as we drove, but I kept getting a feeling she was studying me. I'd turn and see her looking at my legs, as they shifted gears; at my hands, as I steered; at my face, like it held some ancient secret.

We chose a movie, shared a popcorn and each had a drink, but it wasn't until the film had started that my desire returned. There was a moment of shock in the film, and she grabbed my arm which, of course, made me jump, but then we looked at each other and chuckled a bit. 

A little later, I felt her leg hotly pressing against mine, and when I looked down, I noticed that somehow her dress had bunched up, and it was actually bare past mid-thigh. I remembered she hadn't really had time to dress, so all she had on was a thin housedress, and that prize was mere inches away from me. 

Images of her hand squeezing that full naked breast, flooded my mind; along with the wet, shaved pussy. I knew she hadn't had time to cum, so she could be drifting on a plateau of ecstasy, just waiting to be pushed over the edge. I started to formulate a plan, when suddenly, she knocked over the popcorn and scrambled to clean it up. 

It seemed like her hands were everywhere, brushing little bits off my thighs, as I squirmed and tried to reassure her, before I realized what was actually happening. One hand darted under my shirt; I got off a tiny shriek, before her other hand clamped over my mouth. Already, she had navigated inside my bra to capture and squeeze my breast. I felt as her fingers circled and then toyed with the hard nipple, tugging it ever so lightly and my eyes fluttered closed. 

By the time they reopened, she had shifted and covered my mouth with her own. Her hot tongue invading, as skilled fingers made me wetter and wetter. Slowly, she softened the assault, as I succumbed and resistance faded, until at last she felt safe or confident enough to shift her kissing to my ear. 

"I don't want to watch this movie," she whispered, "what say we get out of here?" I found myself breathless and biting my lip, so I meekly nodded yes. Then, as though the world had suddenly turned into slow motion, her teasing fingers stopped. I felt as they delicately replaced my breast in its bra, and then danced down my stomach and away from my shirt. 

There was a great sense of loss and my nerves all seemed to scream, NO!!!! But, she took my hand in her own, and guided me away. 

At the car, she suddenly spun me around to face her again where she renewed her attack. Her body crushing me against the cool metal, her kisses leaving me breathless and her hands having found a way to strip off my panties.

She urged me to unlock the car, then opened the door to the back seat and pushed me in. Splayed upon the plush leather, she pushed my skirt up and licked me to the first of three orgasms. I screamed, moaned and begged her, never once realizing that I was the prey and not the predator. When at last she was done with me, she just held my trembling body against her own. "I have wanted you for so long," she whispered, and I fell asleep. 

I would like to tell you the affair went on. That even now we find pleasure in each other's arms, but I cannot; for with the fresh light of a new day streaming in through the windshield, I awoke alone. When I raced home, she was not there - no one was there. And when daylight turned to darkness, I learned why.

She had been hit by a car and died. In one day, I had learned how to live, love and die. My husband never really understood this, so I am alone. It's been years now and they say I might actually leave this hospital, but how does a body live without its heart?