Crossing the Line - ONE SHOT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." Lily said as she pouted and stopped.

My mother turned her attention towards me. "Why are you down here? You have a desk. Go upstairs."

I nodded, gathered my things and rushed up the steps. I needed to get away from Lily. I needed to clear my head. I got into my room and closed the door. I set my things on my desk and sat. I held my head and breathed heavily. I knew Lily was beautiful. That was not a new discovery. But, why were my thoughts the way they were? I couldn't control myself. My phone buzzed. I checked it. It was Lily.

Where did you go?

Mom told me to go to my room.

Oh.

Why?

I dunno.

No...why?

It was several minutes before she answered. I just thought we could sit down here together before they kicked us out of the living room.

Oh.

Did you enjoy looking at me?

My heart slammed into my throat. What?

I felt your eyes on me.

Did you?

Yes.

I wasn't looking.

Rob, don't be silly. I knew you were looking.

My palms began to sweat. I don't know what you are talking about.

Rob, I was doing yoga in front of the deck doors. I saw your reflection. You stared at me the entire time.

Fuck.

It is ok.

No, it isn't. I shouldn't be looking at you like that.

Why not?

What do you mean? Because it isn't right.

Rob, I don't care.

You should.

Can I ask you something?

I wanted to hide. I wanted to stop texting her. I sat back in the computer chair and took a deep breath. Sure.

Remember when I was younger and we were hanging out in your room?

Yes.

Do you remember what I asked you?

My hands shook as I read her message. They shook so much that I nearly dropped my phone. I took a deep breath and tried to gather my thoughts.

Rob?

I'm here.

Do you remember?

Yes.

You never answered me that night.

I hoped you would drop it forever, Lily.

No such luck.

What do you want me to say Lily?

Answer the question.

I set my phone down onto the desk. My heart raced. Not only did she catch me leering at her, she remembered that question from years ago. She never let it go just as I hadn't. I picked up my phone and took a deep breath. Honestly?

Yes, Rob.

If I were to answer your question back then, I would have said no.

But now?

Lily...

Answer it, Rob.

I think it is ok for family members to fool around if their feelings are the same and if there are boundaries so neither side would be hurt.

There was no answer. There was no response. There was a roar of laughter from the parental units and their friends. My heart was pounding. The silence in my room was deafening. I wanted to text her. I wanted her to respond. I needed her to say something. I stared helplessly at my phone until it vibrated.

Truth or dare?

What?

Truth or dare?

Puzzled, I stared at my phone. What was she getting at? Was she trying to change the subject? Truth.

Do you find me attractive?

Yes.

Truth or dare, she texted again.

Truth.

You're no fun, Rob.

I know.

Well, since you said truth, have you ever thought about me sexually?

Yes. I wanted to slam my face into my desk. I regretted hitting the send button on my phone. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I felt ashamed. I felt embarrassed. My cheeks burned. Have you thought about me?

Yes, Rob. I have in the past and I still think about you now.

Why?

Because I love you.

I love you too.

No Rob, I'm in love with you.

The words hit me like an anvil. My vision blurred and shook. My room felt as if it were falling apart right underneath me. I was stunned. Lily...

I know.

What do you know?

Rob, I'm not an idiot. I know what I feel is wrong.

Oh?

Yeah.

What do we do now?

Truth or dare.

I exhaled. Dare.

Come down and grab what you were looking at.

What?

Do it Rob. You have to. You said dare. That is the dare. I will be waiting.

I set my phone down. I stood from my chair and took a deep breath. Fuck it. I left my room and made my way down the stairs. Lily was lying face down on the couch as she looked through her phone. I glanced over to the dining room, my parents were still intently chatting with their friends. I made it down to the landing of the stairs.

"Lily, want a drink?" I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Sure." She said surprised.

I opened the refrigerator, grabbed a couple bottles of juice and walked out to the living room. She looked over her shoulder and watched me intently as I approached. My eyes were locked onto hers. Even doing something as mundane as laying on a couch and looking through her phone, she was stunning. I set her bottle of juice down onto the coffee table and reached over to her slowly. I glanced back at the dining room and found no one giving a single care to what I was about to do. I slipped my hand between her legs and moved up slowly. Lily exhaled deeply as she felt my hand slide between her legs. I stopped just short of touching my half-sister's yoga pants covered slit.

"Don't tease me." She whispered.

I leaned into her as if saying something to her in private. "Beg."

"What?"

"Beg me."

Lily blinked in shock of my sudden dominance. Her lips parted, "Please Rob. Touch me."

Without saying another word, I pushed my hand upwards and scored against her hot pussy. The dampness between her legs was shocking. She stuffed her face into the cushion of the couch to stifle her moan. I pulled my hand out slowly and grabbed her perfect rear end before turning around.

"Son, will you and Lily be alright alone tonight?" my step dad called out from the dining room.

"Sure thing, Paul." I said as I started up the stairs.

"Order anything you guys want for dinner and put it on my credit card." He said as he turned his attention away and back to his friends.

I smiled as I stepped into my room. I shut my door and picked up my phone. Was that what you wanted?

More than you can imagine.

I can't believe I did that.

Rob, that was SO hot.

Was it?

Yes.

Beg me.

What?

I know what you want. I want you to beg me.

There was nothing. I set my phone down and twisted the cap off the bottle of juice. I gulped down the entire thing and tossed it into a garbage can I had next to my desk. I hoped the pineapple juice would slake my thirst for her. I prayed that it would dose the fire of lust I had for Lily. I heard footsteps go past my bedroom door and into the bathroom. Lily was silent. She didn't respond. Did I go too far? I picked up my phone and opened the text messaging thread we had started. A message popped up. It wasn't a text. It was an image. My jaw dropped. I set my phone down on my desk and stared at the image. It was Lily. It was a picture of her clean shaven pussy. There was fluid that webbed from her perfect labia to the fabric of her yoga pants.

Please Rob, please make me wet again. Please make me beg on my knees tonight. Please discipline me for being a naughty girl.

*

My parents and their friends left hours ago. My mother has fussed over Lily and her choice of clothing being too scant for the weather we were having. My step-father had made it clear that they were going to make the best of their friends' visit and stay out as late as they could. He made it clear that he was going to text us to disarm the security before they got home and they might be too tipsy to remember the code. That brought a smile to my face. It was good to see Paul as happy as he was. Usually, he was stern and had very little sense of humor.

Lily had the notion to order sushi for dinner. We sat around the living room munching on various rolls that we ordered. She popped a roll in her mouth and looked over to me with a smile. "I love California rolls."

I nodded as I ate a roll of my own. "That's like basic shit."

"Yeah?" she said as she grabbed another one with her fingers and popped it into her mouth. She chewed vigorously with her hand covered her lips. "What rolls do you like?"

I shrugged, "I prefer the raw stuff, but I really like this spicy tuna roll."

"So, I made a good selection of dinner?"

I nodded.

Lily moved from her side of the couch and scooted against me. She reached out and brought the platter of sushi rolls onto her lap. She sighed in content as she snuggled up. "This is nice."

I nodded.

She picked up a roll and fed it to me. "So, what did you think of my picture?"

I chuckled as I chewed on the roll. "It was shocking."

"Oh, just shocking?"

I nodded, "Wouldn't you be shocked if some guy sent you a random dick pic with no context, let alone your brother sending you something like that?"

She rested her head on my shoulder and giggled. "You did it to me."

"I did?"

"Uh-huh."

I laughed and shook my head. I reached onto the coffee table and grabbed the remote for the television. I surfed through the copious amounts of bad television and sighed. "There is never anything on to watch."

"You wanted to watch TV?"

I looked over to her, "What else did you want to do?"

She shrugged cutely, "We have the house to ourselves."

"Lily..."

"What?"

She set the platter down and looked up at me. She slowly got up from the couch and stood before me. She was wearing a pair of tight yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination. I was sure I saw the outline of the panties she was wearing. I wondered why she wore underwear. The entire time of my half-sister's seduction, she had chosen to go without. She pulled off the hoodie she wore with my mother's insistence and revealed the tight tank top that was hidden underneath. She took a deep breath making her full and supple B-cups swell.

"I was wondering if we could do what we intended on."

"Which is?" I said as I swallowed hard. As much as I wanted to cross the line and enter into the world of taboo, it was all a front. It was all false bravado. It was all something that I had wanted to pass. It was a flirting moment of misplaced desire.

Lily smiled as she pulled the tight tank top off. The near translucent lace bra she wore underneath took my breath away. My eyes were locked onto her. I couldn't tear them away. I wanted her. My cock rose to attention. Her eyes noticed my discomfort. She noticed my arousal. Her hands rubbed across her body slowly and sensually. She slid her hands across her bra and stopped to pinch her erect nipples. My heart was beating hard.

"Let's step over that line, Rob. Let's be naughty."

"Lily..."

She shook her head slowly as her hands moved downwards. She ran her fingertips across the flat of her stomach and touched the elastic to her yoga pants. In a swift and almost singular motion, she slid it off. She stood slowly and let me take her in. The thong she wore underneath the yoga pants matched her bra. She stood in beautiful glory for me to take in. My mouth hung open. I was shocked. I knew she was beautiful. I knew she was as close to perfection as any man would want his woman to be. But, the thing was that she wasn't just any woman. She was blood. She was my half-sister. She leaned in and pushed my gaping mouth closed before she pressed her lips softly on mine. "I'm going to your room."

"Lily..."

"Pick up my clothes and come get me."

"But..."

She didn't say another word. She turned and made her way up to my room. My eyes followed her the entire time. I stared at her perfect form as she walked up the stairs. She stood at the landing for a moment to look down at me before disappearing down the hallway. I sat alone in the living room with the clothes that Lily had taken off scattered around me. My heart was pounding in my chest. I took a deep breath, reached for the remote and shut off the television. I stood from the couch and gathered her clothes before walking up the stairs. Each step I took felt like an eternity. Each step I took my mind fought my urges. Each step I took towards my room felt as if a looming decision of fate, morals and lust needed to be made. I stepped into my room. Lily had turned on the LED lights. I shut the door and looked over to my bed. She was lying on it with a grin on her face.

"I knew you would come."

I set her clothes down on my computer chair. "Did you?"

She nodded as she ran her hands along her body. "Yes."

"You know what you are asking to happen?"

She nodded.

"And you are ok with it?"

She nodded again.

"What if I am not?"

The expression of lust on her face faded. She sat up, "What? Rob, don't do this to me. We took that step together. I thought this is what you wanted? I want this, Rob. Don't tease me. Don't back away from this now."

I stood there like a lummox. My mind clouded with thoughts. "Lily...I don't know..."

She got up from the bed, "Rob...please."

I shook my head slowly, "I don't...know..."

"I know what you want." She said as she got off the bed and moved towards me. Her movements were deliberate. She glided across my room and stopped in front of me. She slowly got down onto her knees. She looked up at me with a pout on her face. "You want me to beg?"

"Lily...it isn't that..."

"Please?" she said as she batted her eyelashes. "Please make me yours? Please make me wet?"

She reached up and took hold of my hand. She brought it to her mouth and wrapped her lips around my index finger. I gasped as I felt her mouth began to suck slowly. She pulled my finger out of her mouth and twirled her tongue around the fingertip.

"Please, Rob." She said with an even more convincing pout on her face. "I need you. I need you in me. I'm wet. Don't make me beg anymore. I want you."

I broke. All will inside of me crumbled. All sense of morality was tossed aside when I gripped the loose braid she had and pulled her to her feet. She let out a near orgasmic giggle as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. I leaned on and kissed her roughly. Our bodies pressed against one another with a sense of urgency that I had never felt for from another woman. Her hands gripped my clothes and tugged them off as I walked us over to my bed. I broke our kiss, shoved her hands away from my clothes and tossed her roughly onto the mattress. She landed with a sound 'thump'.

"Rob..." she moaned.

I pulled off my clothes. I dropped my pants and boxers. I stood in front of her naked. I felt her eyes roam my body. I felt them settle on my erect cock. A tongue slipped from her lips and licked. I got onto my bed slowly and parted her legs. She scooted about in anticipation. Her hips pumped in desire as I took hold of the thong she wore. I began to pull them off slowly. It hung up on her perfect rear end. She wasn't cooperating in aiding me. I grunted and tore the thin lacy garment in two.

"Rob!" she cried out. "Those were my favorite!"

"I don't care." I growled as I dove down between her legs.

She yelped in surprised as I crashed into her. My tongue scored on her. My tongue got to taste the first taste of taboo. She was sweet. Her scent was alluring. Her clean shaven pussy was the best thing I had ever encountered. The tiny labia she had dripped with desire. I kissed and lapped away like my life depended on it. I indulged as if it was my last day on Earth and every minute, every experience counted. Lily reached down and gripped my hair as she moaned loudly and lewdly. The sounds of her pleasure nearly made me cum.

"Fuck the foreplay." She cried out as her body began to shake as I brought her to her full quickly. "Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me! Stop teasing me! I want you in me!"

I looked up from between her legs. She was panting. She locked eyes with me. The desire in her was true. She didn't want any of the pretenses. She didn't want any of the formalities. She just wanted me as much as I wanted her. I got up and positioned myself. I pressed the bulbous head against her perfect slit. I rubbed against her and teased her clit. "Beg me."

"What?" she said with her eyes wide with confusion.

"Beg."

"Please, Rob. Please put your cock in me. Please make me yours. Please..." she said as she took a deep breath when she felt my cock press against her slit with even more pressure. "Please fuck me."

That was enough. I pressed in. My cock pierced into her. The moan from her was loud and thunderous like an affirmation of everything she had felt for me. The connection between us made time stop. I looked down at her. I looked down at my own half-sister. She was lovely. Her loose braid had come apart and the bleached blonde locks framed her face to near perfection. She looked up with eyes of longing. She wanted more. I wanted more.

"Don't stop." She whispered.

I nodded. I pulled slowly out and entered her again. She moaned softly. I repeated the motion over and over again. With each completion I pushed deeper, harder and faster. Before I knew it, I was pumping wildly into her. I wasn't an enormous guy, but I was taller and larger than Lily. My frame rocked into hers. Her cries of pleasure were at near deafening levels. A bit of reality slipped into my mind. What if our parents were on their way home? What if they were outside of the house waiting for me to unlock the door or disarm the security systems? At the levels that Lily was crying out, they would surely hear her from the front of the house. I clapped a hand across her mouth and abandoned any rational thought. I pressed deeper and deeper into her. Her eyes widened as a wave of pleasure began to building.

"You're mine." I said roughly.

She nodded.

"No one else will ever touch you."

She nodded quicker. She tore her head away from my hand and screamed as her orgasm crushed into her. Her body shook and stiffened at the same time. Her pussy pulsed and gripped me tightly. I couldn't handle it anymore. I tried to hold out, but I couldn't. The taboo of it was all too enticing. I leaned back to pull my cock out of her.

"No!" she cried out as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me back into her. "In me! Hurry! Now! I want to feel you cum with me!"

I didn't hesitate. I didn't think to ask if she was on birth control. I didn't care. My cock erupted. Streams of cum poured from me and into her. She arched her head back as she felt me cum. The sounds and smells of our sex perforated my room. Her body went limp as her legs unraveled around me. I dropped down onto the bed next her panting.

"Lily..."

She looked over to me sleepily but satisfied. "Yes, Rob?"

"That was amazing."

"It was quick."

I nodded, "Sorry."

She shook her head, "No hon, I don't need a marathon lover. You got me off and you got off yourself. That's all that matters."

"Yeah?"

She nodded.

I smiled and took a deep breath. "We crossed that line."

She curled up against me and kissed my neck. "Yes, we did."

"Should we clean up? I don't know how late or early they are going to be coming back."

"No..." she purred. "I want to lay with you just a little longer."

"Oh?"

"It's nice. I don't know how many more chances we will get to do this."