Crossing the Line - ONE SHOT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I wrapped my arm around her and held her close. "So, this isn't a one time thing?"

She got up on her elbows and looked at me intently. "What?"

I shrugged, "What?"

"What about all that stuff you said, me being yours and belonging to you?"

"What about it?"

She leaned in towards me and with a serious expression on her face. "I wasn't joking. I meant it."

"You do?"

She nodded. "I'm yours."

"But, Lily..."

She shook her head slowly, "Don't give me a lecture about logistics. I'm yours, Robert. I belong to you. My heart belongs to you. My body belongs to you. I don't care what family or society thinks. I am yours until you are done with me."

"What?" I said as I sat up a bit as well. "No..."

She nodded. "I know men will always leave me. Let me enjoy this and you while I can."

I shook my head, "I would never be done with you. I love you."

"You do?"

I nodded.

She smiled and pressed her face into my chest. "I love you too."

*

I looked up as my mother gathered up some things for a night out. My mother walked about mumbling to Paul that she knew she forgot something. He looked over to me and rolled his eyes. I offered a smile before I looked back down on my tablet. It had been three weeks after Lily and I crossed that line together. As much as I foreshadowed problems, there were none. We were smart about our love for one another. We planned ahead. We were discreet.

My phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw it was a message from Lily.

Are they still here?

Yes.

Are they going to leave soon?

I think so.

I'm dying.

Why?

Because I want them to leave so I can have you.

I smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" Paul asked. "You've been active lately and smiling a lot more. Have you found someone nice finally?"

I nodded, "I think so."

Paul nodded. "Good. It seems you and Lily found the right people to be in your lives. That's good."

"Thanks Paul."

Paul walked over to my mother and hooked her arm. "We re heading off for that business dinner."

I nodded and watched as they left the house. I picked up my phone.

They left.

A picture quickly popped up on the messaging thread. It was a picture of Lily in front of her mirror. She was wearing a powder blue lingerie set that she had me purchase for her. Her erect nipples were exposed. The stockings she wore ended high on her thighs with powder blue ribbons at the elastic of the stockings. She had a look of desire. She was a vision to behold.

Come to me, my love.

I set my tablet down and stood from the couch. Paul was right; Lily and I found the right people.