Crossing the Line: The Incest Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's hot; I wish I could see her like that," he commented.

"Oh, yes, fuck, no, I-I-I'm going to cum soon," I announced. Certainly, recalling the old memories of committing incest with my mother turned me on even more, and my vaginal walls started to contract.

"Tell me another two incidents, and you may cum," he said, introducing revised conditions as a negotiation.

As I closed my eyes, a naughty and playful event flashed in front of me, and I bluntly said, "I had shoved seven pens in her cunt."

That time, we really did something very wild. Mum challenged me to keep a use-and-throw pen inside my pussy while I provided seven students tuition at home without wearing any panty. Later in the day, I shoved seven pens inside her pussy during her household work.

"Umm, that's brave of you both," he complimented, then said, "Another one."

But there was no time for 'another one', as I had just begun with "She..." and abruptly halted due to the most intense orgasm I had experienced in months.

My skin became flushed and reddened due to the rush of blood coursing through my body; my pupils were dilated; and my pussy walls were craving in. My legs were getting weaker, my thighs were getting closer to each other, and my whole body was shaking as I stopped bouncing and collapsed on his shoulder by hugging him tightly.

Still breathing heavily, I completed my task by whispering in his ears, "She served me, my Aiburobhat, wearing my top only in the presence of my brother."

I recalled the last time we played together when she served me my last meal of bachelorhood wearing only my top, and I could see my brother's face was getting cherry red as my mother's unshaven cunt was completely visible. Later that afternoon, she ate my pussy for the last time in our bathroom.

"As fascinating as the story is, I would love to know more about your brother's reaction, but you just disobeyed me," I heard him say as I came back to reality.

Perched on his lap, I leaned back, my breath still heavy from the recent climax, and said, "Please, I was so close, just a second away."

"Yet so far," he remarked, before continuing, "and you will be punished for that."

"Could you please pinch my right nipple this time?" I asked, my left one still throbbing with pain. Yet, a glance into his eyes conveyed that this time, the punishment wouldn't be as gentle as a nipple pinch.

"No, the punishment will be quite severe," he declared, affirming my assumption and bringing it to reality.

"Oh, you are going to punish your sister-in-law, now?" I playfully asked, adding a touch of melodrama to my tone.

"Yes, hand me over my phone," he instructed, extending his hand toward it.

I followed his outstretched hand and located the phone resting on the table next to us.

With his pulsing cock still inside me, I shifted closer to the table, feeling his powerful hands secure my waist to prevent me from falling. I reached for his phone and observed the time: it was 2:30 in the morning.

Despite the time, my recent orgasm wasn't enough to make me feel tired. In fact, I was brimming with energy and tried to be more playful. I said, "This is really the toughest punishment."

"Don't act like a drama queen, whore," he advised while searching for something on his phone. Then he showed me a picture and said, "And get ready for your punishment like this."

I glanced casually at the photo and saw that a totally naked woman was on her knees with her ass up in the air, on the exact opposite side of the wall. Her head was touching the floor, and her hands were freely lying in front.

A strange sensation washed over me as I observed the woman closely. From behind, her resemblance to my mother was uncanny, and I was about to ask, "Is that..."

"Yes, it's Deepa," he answered, cutting me off, and then instructed, "Get that cushion out."

Forgetting about the woman, I haven't seen her face. I once more trailed his hand to the far side beneath one of the couches. Upon discovering the cushion, I looked back at him and asked for permission, "May I walk, master?"

"Yes," he agreed.

Still recovering from my orgasm, I slowly got up from his still-throbbing dick, my legs trembling as I rose to my feet. Then, I turned around, facing exactly opposite him, and leaned over, providing an unobstructed view of my meticulously groomed cunt, glistening with my own cum. I began stretching my body as if he were my boyfriend, and I got naked in front of him every single day.

When I glanced at him between my legs, I saw he was looking at me strangely. So, standing up straight, I started to walk closer to the couch. I tried to be playful during my walk as I wiggled my ass, but not too much teasing as I did last time with his dick.

Upon reaching, I took out the four-by-three-foot mattress and realized it had a pair of clamps on both its top and bottom. I then knelt down on the mattress, assuming the exact pose as the woman in the photograph: in doggy pose with my head touched on the ground, with my ass up in the air, hands firmly on one edge of the cushion while my knees were on the opposite edge of the cushion.

He came up to me, took something from the shelf nearby, and suddenly I realized my legs were being tied. Curious, I asked, "Are you planning to fuck your Boudi after tying like this?"

Ignoring my teasing question, he stepped forward and restrained my wrists using handcuffs equipped with clamps. I suspected they were the same restraints he had previously put on my legs. He then raised my hands above my head and stepped back. Suddenly, I sensed his leg against my buttocks as he inquired, "Ready for your punishment, whore?"

"Yes, sir," without having any second thoughts, I replied.

"Let's establish the rules as it goes on," he suggested, lowering his leg from my ass. He started, "First, I love how charming, a bit teased but very mature you are; neither I want you to change, but starting hereon, you will not be disrespectful to me here in this room or wherever in this world during our playtime, do you agree?"

Before I had the chance to utter a single word, he smacked my bare ass hard—really hard—with some sort of whip or thick scale.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," an involuntary scream burst forth from my lips; my breath nearly stopped by the intense pain.

The discomfort I experienced was far less manageable than the usual sore knees or pinched nipples. Tears welled up in my eyes unexpectedly. I hadn't anticipated this intense strike, and I was completely unaware of what was about to happen, which only intensified the pain.

I almost lost consciousness, feeling as if my ass cheek was engulfed in searing flames of a thousand degrees, and the most agonizing part was that my hands were bound, leaving me unable to alleviate the burning sensation.

It took me nearly a minute to regain my consciousness, and I immediately heard a whisper saying, "Answer me."

"Yes, yes, I agree, Master-rrrr," I inhaled deeply, the lingering echoes of my earlier screams still haunting the room. With labored breath, I implored, "Can you please untie my hands?"

Looking at me in pain, he showed a glimmer of compassion, unfastening my handcuffs and saying, "But I'm going to have to tie your hands."

"Of course, master," I agreed, remaining on my knees as I gently caressed my hand on my burning ass.

He firmly took hold of both of my hands, gently guiding them above my waist, tied with some fabric, and asked, "Comfortable, Boudi?"

"Yes, Master," I answered, prepared to endure an uncertain number of imminent blows.

"Good," he said. "Second, your body, soul, and mind shall entirely be mine to use, however, I want, wherever I want, and whomever I want."

It gave me a little tingle in my pussy, especially the part WHOMEVER and gave me some sort of idea of a threesome or foursome.

However, just as I was considering his proposal, I felt another firm smack, this time on my other ass cheek.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed louder this time, though I was expecting the hit anytime, but to my surprise, the pain was even more intense than the last.

Shivering like a fish gasping out of water, I responded, "I'll be your obedient slut, a mindless bimbo for your pleasure if you wish me to be one."

"Third, you shall never question me during our playtime and must obediently follow every single instruction I give you." As soon as he finished, he smacked another hit at the exact stop.

"Oh God, yes, sirrrrrrrrrrr" I exclaimed, my voice drawn out in a prolonged scream. This time, the pain surged fourfold, overwhelming my senses. The agony accumulated, and as a result, I lost control of my legs, causing me to collapse onto my right side.

"I, I'm, I'm sorry." I immediately apologized and tried to convey that it was not intentional.

I noticed him standing at the corner of the mattress, his leg coming dangerously close to my face while he held a belt.

"Fourth," placing his leg on my face, he continued, "You are free to fuck any dick or object but only allowed to cum after my approval..."

"But..." I was about to protest—what about my husband?—but halfway through, I hesitated, recalling my recent agreement to his third rule, which prohibited me from questioning him during our playtime.

"Nice catch." I sensed a subtle tap on my back after the compliment. Then he finished completely reading my mind, "Yes, even with your husband."

I let out a sigh of relief, and, as I opened my eyes, I affirmed, "I can't fathom this ever occurring, especially when you are fucking me. But I can promise you that this PUSSY now belongs to you and you only."

"I see," he said, sounding totally overwhelmed by my statement and commitment toward him, he ignored the fact that I wouldn't be able to control my orgasm, but he knew with time I would learn to manage it.

With his leg still on my face, he mentioned another term, "Fifth, without my approval, you won't be wearing a single piece of cloth ever, no matter wherever you're, whenever you're, or even whomever you're with."

While finishing, he delivered another firm smack to my left butt, right where he had initially begun. My bound hands and legs twitched from the impact, even though it oddly evoked sensations of erotic arousal.

Observing the pain, I certainly proposed saying, "I'll ask you every single time, or you can give me a schedule."

"Hmm," he agreed with my proposition and said, "And sixth, you would be living like a dog at home, especially when alone or I wish to, eat everything from the dog bowl without using hands, and most importantly, crawl, not walk at all."

I was expecting another smack anytime soon on the same spot as it was an easily accessible spot, clearly enjoying the pain he was giving me, but it never came. So, I teased, "You want my maids to catch a glimpse of my naked body?"

"Did I just say that?" He bellowed, shifted his leg away from my face, and as he leaned down, he forcefully gripped my hair and raised me back onto my knees, bringing my face close to his partially erect cock. He ordered, "Pull your tongue out."

With my tied hands, I looked at him submissively as I complied by pulling my tongue out. He inched close to me and, after placing his dick on my tongue yet another time, declared, "I am going to fuck your face and cum all over it."

With further delay, he slammed his six inches into my mouth. His dick instantly started growing as soon as it touched my tongue. Still holding on to my hair, he started fucking me roughly, his testicles actually bouncing off my chin as I was used to a cheap slut and loved it.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on my breath through my nose without any objection, allowing my man, who wasn't my husband, to use my mouth however he wished to.

In the next two or three minutes, he fucked my face, maintaining a forceful rhythm. With each of his thrusts hitting my throat, he warned, "I'm going to cum soon, Boudi."

To provide some additional stimulation, I decided to stroke his dick with my tied hands and gently grasp the foreskin, I moved it down about one-fifth of his shaft before retracting it snugly. I continued this motion while maintaining my oral activity.

He persistently moaned, tightly holding onto my hair.

Allegiantly, I stroked his penis up and down, sometimes in side-by-side directions, and switched up my grip. Cupping my whole hand around the base of his dick, I made a slight twisting motion (clockwise) as I moved my hand up and down his shaft. His moan repeatedly increased. Then, I switched to sliding my thumb and pointer finger up and down his dick, a bit faster this time.

As I was attentively pleasuring his cock, Samar sensed he wasn't going to last much longer and warned, "I'm going to come now, Boudi."

Taking a moment to catch my breath, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and begged, "Yes, please cum for me, my master; cum all over your Boudi's face; please coat me with your sweet seed."

He yanked my hair and dragged me to the side of a couch with his dick still inside my mouth. I felt severe pain in my knees, and I raised my hands to grab him for support. However, he swiftly seized my bound hands and forcefully raised them above my head.

Wanting to taste his cum, wanting to swallow his full load, and still wanting to devour every inch in my mouth, I began bobbing faster.

Samar had his best orgasm ever, and I couldn't believe how the pleasure continued to course through him as I continued servicing his cock. I swallowed it all, but I kept sucking until he asked me to stop.

I finally took his cock out of my mouth, and seductively looking at him, I delicately traced my tongue all around the corner to retrieve any sort of left-over cum. Wanting to express the role of my submissiveness, I said, "Thank you, Master."

As he continued to paint, he exclaimed, leaving my hand and hair, "Fuck! Boudi, you're such a nasty little slut."

"Your nasty little, free-use, incest slut," I said, blowing a playful kiss while remaining on my knees, "It was satisfying pleasing you, sir."

With an overwhelming smile, he undid my legs and hands, picked up his underwear, and sat across the couch. Then he looked at me and flicked his index finger, indicating that I should move close to him.

I sat on my ass, which was very painful after those heavy strikes, and dragged myself close to him. He placed his right leg on my upper left thigh, and the other one moved between my legs, touched my pussy, and ended his list of rules by saying, "Finally, all three of your fuck holes are to be available to me whenever I wish, wherever I wish, and with whomsoever I wish."

"My whole body is available at your service." I replied without hesitation, but realizing my full bladder, I grasped his calf and said, "But I need to pee badly."

He grinned at me while pointing out with his same index finger at my back. I followed his hands and saw a door that I had missed earlier, and then I heard, "Crawl with me," pausing briefly, then he reminded me, "Don't forget you're a dog now."

I looked back at him with my narrow eyes and inhaling deeply, I gave him a fake angry look. Then, positioning myself on all fours, I started crawling, and he too stood up and followed me.

Upon our approach, he graciously opened the gate for me. Inside, I witnessed a huge room consisting only of one bathtub at the end of the room, strongly implying that this room was exclusively dedicated to sexual activities.

However, as I was about to stand up, he chuckled and said, "No, you have to pee like a dog, Boudi."

"What!" I was about to protest but decided to go along with it and crawled near the bathtub, grasped its rim, raised my leg in the air like a dog, and allowed my piss to cascade from my pussy.

My urine splashed onto the floor and splattered onto my legs. After I finished, I turned my head around, and he approached me, saying, "Finished?"

"Yes, you naughty boy, now wash your doggy Boudi's cunt." I dramatically said.

He sprayed the handheld shower all over the area, then began to cleanse my pussy. I felt a slight tingle, and my mind briefly wandered to the idea of achieving an orgasm through the power of water pressure.

Nonetheless, he sprayed the water all over, causing me to shiver on that chilly night. Then he fetched a towel, thoroughly dried me, and said, "It's time for us to go to bed now; crawl with me."

This time he walked out of the bathroom ahead of me, and I followed him crawling.

After I emerged, I noticed he was standing near the cage, and in a playful manner, I asked, "You are going to put your doggy Boudi in that cage, now?"

"No," he smiled and added, pointing out the outside couch just beside the cage, "You'll sleep here."

"Plus, this one is for someone else," he concluded, while I eagerly began crawling once again, thinking I wouldn't have minded if he had invited me to stay the night in that cage as his pet.

"So, this is for Deepa, right?" I inquired as I approached, and he proceeded to wipe the last traces of water from my legs and hair, confirming with a simple "yes."

Then he put a handcuff around my wrist, which was connected to a chain already attached to the cage. Observing this, I couldn't help but chuckle and remark, "Your loyal doggy Boudi is not going to run away from her master, dear Deor [brother-in-law]."

"I know," he tapped on my head and instructed, "Now get on it."

I crawled forward a little and positioned myself in front of the couch, using both hands to support myself as I lifted myself up. Afterward, I extended my right leg onto the couch, offering him a clear view of my shaved crack from behind, and then I perched on the couch, positioning myself on all fours, ready for his next directions.

He moved the long chain over my head and picked up a blanket from the back side, covering my naked body, and offered, "Do you need anything to eat, Boudi?"