Crossing the Line: The Incest Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock, master," still in the mood for another intense orgasm.

He smiled and declared as he started to walk away, "Oh, you'll get that a lot from now on."

As he lingered by the door, he briefly paused before closing it and commented, "Your crawling resembles Deepa's, and you use your hand the same way when you suck."

I got up on the couch, applying pressure to its edge, and looked at him as the blanket slid away from my body, revealing my nakedness yet again. Although it was not quite the look as my hair was all over my face.

I was increasingly irritated as I repeatedly heard the name 'Deepa.' I finally blurted out, "Could you please tell me who she is?"

"Your Mother."

Lights off! Door closed!

THE END.

...for now.

Coming soon: Crossing the Line: The Sub-Mother

Find out what happens after the daughter finds out the secret of her own mother... with more attractive artwork.

What do you think? How would the daughter use her mother as a submissive slut, or would the mother take charge this time with the help of...

Comment Now.