Crossing the Line with Sam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like my head was exploding. I smeared my forehead grunting on his clutch. I needed it and I had to admit it. I can mask my feelings by keep on rejecting, but my body longed for it. I tuned myself getting my postures back. I moved myself onto the couch sitting properly. Jonny let me relieve myself from his grasp. I tickled my hair nervously looking down and paused again. I just couldn't have the courage to say go ahead. He anxiously waited for my response, after my long thoughts of desperation. He was so adorable and tempting and I was not really great at taking a decision during sensitive terms. I made up my mind smacking my lips. I looked up glaring at his eyes while I played with my hair. I gave him a nervous long hard look, from his face all the way down to his legs.

"Just one kiss, that's all, correct?" Finally, I reacted whispering timidly.

Jonny nodded positively and swiftly. My left hand was already on his shoulders nervously flicking his shirt collar.

"Yes...! absolutely." he confirmed gulping nervously.

He breathed hard on my face. I lifted up my head gently, holding my head slightly up and closed my eyes. His hot breath flushed on to my face, his nose gently rubbed my nose. Just as I felt his trembling lips touching my cherries, I slightly parted my lips. His lips pressed down on to my upper lip. He smacked it gently. I softly curled my lower lip on to his lower lip brushing his tiny hairs. I held my head still. He smacked his lips once again. Then again, his lips bussed over my lips this time more, hot breath gushed on to my face. I relaxed my head to sway according to the motion. Before I admit myself, I was kissing him back too. It was so taunting, kept my eyes shut letting myself melt in that divine bliss. He slipped his wet tongue between my lips into my gob and imbibed my cherries. He breathed deep as his smooches got energized. It brought back those precious days I had, when it all started with Geo, one year back.

Jonny sucked my lips harder and wilder. Our lips smacked again and again. His hands on my waist gently tightened. I felt my hands against his chest as he pushed his juicy tongue once again, inside my mouth. It was so seductive, I had to let him suck my tongue and lick it. I started panting hard as his left hand gently crawled against my plump chest and began feeling its dune. I softly moaned as he caressed my melon at once. We kept on sucking each other's juicy petals together. Tension started creep in as I felt his fingers pressing hard against my softy. I trembled in his hand and dragged his fingers from my boob. I pulled back my lips in distress.

"Please don't...," I plead gently staring on to his eyes.

Jonny bussed his lips against me again, making me gag for air. His hand once again pressed on to my right melon. This time, sucking my tender lips, he rolled me back on to the couch. His fingers groped my melon hard. I tried to make him pull back, moaning in to his mouth, holding against his right forearm which gripped my boob. I howled in denial and tried to move away from him. But he followed me, kissing me hard. His had started grinding my chest. I tried to release his hand from me with my both hands. Finally, he released his hand from me.

"Enough now!" I grunted, breathing hard looking straight on his eyes.

"Once more...!" he husked.

"That's enough!" I plead locking my eyes on him captivatingly.

Jonny tried to release his hand from my grip. I tried to resist him. Twisting myself in the couch I gulped drool and gaged back.

"Stop now! Geo will be here anytime," I whispered again clutching my lips together.

Jonny pressed on to my lips again. I saw it coming all the way. He pushed his tongue right away inside my mouth, making me gag and weep. I tried to push him gently, but his lips keep on rubbing my lips, sucking them hard. I failed to control my yelling, failed to stop him from kissing me too. I moved farther from him and he followed me. His hands were tightly wrapped around my waist. He sucked my lips made me breathless. It was the longest kiss I had ever in my life. Switching from upper to lower, he sucked my lips, made them cherry red. I begged him stop but my requests got muffled inside his mouth.

That's when suddenly we heard Geo stepping on to hall way opening the main door wide. We both regained our composure as Geo came in. Geo was surprised to see Jonny already in the house. I said he just came. Geo told him to wait some more time for some drinks. But Jonny seemed tensed and receiving his DVD from Geo he left rather in hurry.

After Jonny left, Geo went to the room to get freshened up. I sat there nervously recreating all the things just happened in that couch. I was teased to my extreme. I don't know how I managed to tell him to stop even if I desired him to go ahead.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter 2:4, Playing with tool

12