All Comments on 'Crossing the Rubicon'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Ann DouglasAnn Douglasabout 6 years agoAuthor
And so we reach the end...

Today's posting marked the completion of my posting of my archive. When I started, I really never imagined that it would take 6 months, but you've now read everything I've published. Well, everything that fit the guidelines. I have one unpublished story that I will post soon, but after that, well, I'll just have to see what time and inspiration make possible. I thank everyone who commented on the stories and hope to continue to entertain you in the future.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
First-rate

Caesar crossed the Rubicon and look how he ended up! Let's hope the long-term outcome for Martha is better than that. Another first-rate five-star Douglas story, bound to please your many fans.

unsure54unsure54about 6 years ago
Fantastic

Brava. You saved the best from the past for last. Five stars for sure. After the unpublished story is released, I do hope you will find the inspiration for more. I'm sure all your devout followers would help, if needed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep writing please

I've enjoyed your stories and hope that you continue to post stole s here in the future! Thank you for sharing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What shall we do without you?

You are the mistress of the seductive older woman. Both younger men and women fall under your spell... captivated... satiated... in wonderment. This tale was so delicious that I read it twice. I hope your creative fires burn again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big Fan

I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories. They are excellent short stories with some added spice. You are very talented. Thank you.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Perhaps Your Best!

You are, by far, my favorite author. Your stories are well crafted, with just the right mix of suspense and erotica. I hope you continue to write more, because I always look for your stories to read them first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Near Perfect

Over and over again you provide us with amazing stories - wonderful story lines, realistic people and amazingly hot sex! You are indeed the best author on Literotica today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gasping

Ann what a writer you are! This story was so real to me! I have also been conflicted at times by my real life and sapphic desires.

Thank you!

Deanna

GenevieveinGAGenevieveinGAabout 6 years ago
Intrigued

Your writing style is simply perfect. Your stories leave me wanting more. By far my favorite.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 6 years ago
Thank You So Much

Your writing has always meant a lot to me personally as I've caught glimpses of myself in some of your characters and some of their experiences. Even though this is the end of your archives, I'll continue to watch for your name in my new stories list!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Amazing story, and so well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hometown

Thank you for your well executed story. Reading it while periodically looking out at CN towner/rogers centre made it that more real. Hopefully, one day in my travels ill see a well groomed older lady and a soccer mom from Oshawa linked arm in arm on route to making chapter 2.

AxelottoAxelottoabout 6 years ago
Not my favorite by you

Because of her selfish behavior, cheating on her husband. Particularly when its presented as if she has the only vote. Sex is fun, and trying things you've never done before is extra fun, but I am not a porn star, sex is some times, and life with my partner is all the time. There is no sex act or partner I would break my marriage to try. So while I like the rest of the story, and enjoyed the way you spun out the encounter, I hate the root of it.

GreatOak123GreatOak123about 6 years ago
Well written and well paced.

One of my favourite authors of lesbian fiction on this website, and this is one of her best. The story unfolds at just the right pace, with the dominant older lesbian giving the bicurious married woman a few opportunities to back out - but knowing all the time that she won't. This author does not usually write sequels but, in this case, I hope she makes an exception.

blueyes104blueyes104over 5 years ago
Very enjoyable.

You have such a way with words in allowing me to feel as if I were there in person, watching and listening with erotic pleasure. A wonderful story teller....thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb!

A faultless journey of discovery described in fautless English. An absolute joy to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
copypasta?

I've read this exact strap-on scene in another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice, but curiously stiff and formal.

GreatOak123GreatOak123over 3 years ago
One of my favourites...

I've read lots of lesbian-themed stories on Literotica, my favourite genre. Many I've enjoyed, some not so much. But very few have I wanted to read again. This one I've read four times, each time finding something new. I think it's brilliant; the only downside being that there's no sequel. It's crying out for one. Come on, Ann. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding!

kathy2012kathy2012almost 2 years ago

Lovely story about loss of Sapphic virginity! Great orgasms!

Best Regards,

Kathy

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

Very nice story, except that I really hate cheating. Why couldnt her husband have left her, or died? Not that he played a big role in this story, and i'd given 5 stars

GreatOak678GreatOak67812 months ago

Brilliant!! My favourite story on this website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3179 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...