Crosswinds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fucking hot, isn't it?" Diana whispered. "I've fapped to this literally all day. I'll make you a copy."

They watched the remainder of the scene in silence. Maddi's hips bucked and came to a rumbling conclusion. She grunted again, and Diana's subsequent cry let her know what happened. After she came, Maddi collapsed to Diana's side once again. Now Diana stirred. She grabbed the chair's arm and pulled herself up, eventually staggering to her feet. After spreading her legs more than a few steps apart, an obscene glob of cream splattered to the ground. Diana observed the puddle that bubbled at feet before lowering herself to the ground. Handful after handful, she fed her nasty cunt Maddi's spent mess.

"Not gonna lie, Maddi." Diana groaned. "If we didn't have to be upstairs in an hour. I'd tell you to fuck me again. UGH!!" She made a sudden whining sound and clutched her face. "I'm fucking pregnant! I made my sister get me pregnant now I can't get high anymore!"

Maddi could hardly process.

Baby number ten.

Her daughter and niece.

She was dying of hunger.

She couldn't wait for dinner so she could gorge herself.


12