Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So ungrateful," By the time Diana finished speaking, she was already down to her knees before Maddi. Her greedy, plump fingers massaged the thin muscles that clung to her sister's thighs. "Mmmm..." Diana's moaned as she savored in the scent of Maddi's skin. She kissed a trail up to the solid shaft and licked the length of the steely flesh.

Maddi fought the urge to moan. She lost. Her body quaked as Diana wrapped her lips around her cock. As the shaft became engulfed, Maddi grabbed two fistfuls of blonde curls and gyrated her hips.

"Mmm..." As Diana slithered the cock deeper down her throat, she gagged and brought back a thick rope of drool and precum to pour down her face. Without recoil, she impaled herself again. And again. Each time she sucked harder and pressed deeper. Her fingers grew curious and lecherous. They spidered around Maddi's waist and between her legs.

"What're you-!!" Maddi let out a euphoric gasp as two fingers slipped into her pussy. She nearly doubled over before catching herself. Her messy blowjob continued, but now she delighted in being fucked by a pair of her sister's thick fingers. Then an unfamiliar pressure built behind her-Diana's pinky teased rim of Maddi's asshole.

Shameless, Maddi eased her ass down. She loved it all; The wet, sloppy attention on her cock, the fingers rubbing against her most inner grooves and teasing her g-spot. Now Diana's smallest digit burrowed deep in her bowels on Maddi's sayso.

"Oh my god," Maddi hissed. She couldn't believe it. Her holes were being fully satisfied. Most of all, Maddi realized it scratched an itch she didn't know existed. She was finally committing incest again. Her pussy creamed a warm, muddy rush of cum on Diana's palm. "Di-" She cried. "Di-I'm-."

Then Diana pulled a free hand to stroke Maddi's shaft with a fury. The wetness foamed between her fingers as she pumped her fist. She kissed Maddi's drooling dick-slit as it contracted, pushing more precum onto Diana's lips. Maddi's climax was nigh, and none knew that as well as Diana. She read every twitch and pulse of her sister's body until her back arched and stiffened.

"NGH!" Maddi bit her lip so hard it bled. All her synapses fired at once, announcing her body's next lewd act. She cried out as she came, certain that Diana couldn't have tasted her first blast as if likely went right down her throat. The next six pumps were less powerful, but Diana's cheeks quickly ballooned with her sister's creamy load.

Determined to finish her meal, Diana sealed her lips over Maddi's exploding member. The warmth filled her mouth, throat, and, eventually, her stomach. She let go only after Maddi's dick withered, and she was sure the remainder of the incestuous seed was between her lips. She bent over on her hands and knees for a moment. Then she slid a hand down her trembling body into her shorts.

Maddi pressed her back to the wall when her eyes locked with Diana's. Her baby sister's mouth hung open, lips and tongue coated with white sin. Diana's roaming hand found her own throbbing shaft. She barely touched the massive lump before she grunted. Her orgasm dripped down her thigh and puddled beneath her.

Maddi was astonished. "Did you just come?"

After one last satisfying gulp, Diana gathered herself. "Don't be surprised." Her glazed eyes fixed on her the mess she made in her pants. "I haven't done anything this fucked up in a long time. You'd come too if you had your sister's semen swimming in your mouth, knowing full well it has no business there."

"Yeah," Maddi shuddered.

"Yuck," Diana sat up and patted her wet crotch. "Ramona would be so grossed out if she knew I did this in her shorts." Another few moments, and she was over it. "So," She changed the subject. "How about you?"

Maddi rolled her tights up. "What about me?"

"I'm finding I require more and more extreme acts to satisfy me." Diana giggled, licking the sticky webs between her fingers clean. "Have you ever thought of something so perverse you'd cream in those childish pantyhose you're always wearing?"

"No," Maddi shook her head. "A-are you going to be okay from here?"

Diana sighed as she looked down the road. "Yeah, I guess so." She turned her back, but then over her shoulder asked. "Is 7PM good for you?"

"What?" Maddi frowned. "What now?"

"7PM tomorrow," Diana confirmed. "That's our first date. Be hungry. And wear something slutty."

"I hate you," Maddi sneered.

"That's okay," Diana tilted her head like an evil fairy; As peppy as she was callous. "Meet me outside of town, and I'll need you to bring your-"

"Let me guess." Maddi folded her hands, a sick feeling overtaking her. "My birth control. You want to confiscate it."

"Poo!" Diana deflated. "Figured it out, did you? I was still working on the big reveal. But the truth is neither of us should be on birth control." She strolled back to face Maddi. "I've never felt more complete than when I carried Beatrix. It led me to realize that instead of getting other girls pregnant, I should have all the babies."

Maddi's cock twitched.

"I take it by the silence you're confused." Diana grinned. "But delivered Beatrix by myself when most futa would have died. I realized having babies is my purpose. My body was designed for it."

Maddi's resolve cracked, though she remained silent.

"I planned to have Beatrix in a pool. You stole that from me, Maddi. Instead, I gave birth in a fucking prison hallway all alone." Diana blinked. She didn't know when the tears started, but now they burned her eyes. She shoved her index into Maddi's chest. "You're going to give me your baby. You hear me, you fucking traitor! I'll raise it! I'll get pregnant too, and I'll breastfeed them both." She sniffled and held her head high. "I'm going to be the Queen Futa that'll birth a hundred princesses."

"You need to calm down." Maddi backed away. "You're not stable."

Diana rolled her eyes. "Have a good night, Maddi. Oh, and welcome back, pervert." She licked her lips. "You wouldn't wanna kiss your cum off my lips, would you?"

But Maddi said nothing. She threw up her hands and stormed off.

"Good night, Maddi!" Diana swooned. "Dream of me!"

"I will," Maddi whispered to herself as frustrated tears ran down her face. "I will dream of you, Di, and that's the problem."

12