Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 07

Story Info
The story of incestuous futanari sisters resumes at college.
4.4k words
4.54
7.4k
7

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: Series contains strong elements of incest.***

5 YEARS AGO

Maddi's hand trembled as her knuckle banged against her mother's front door. She couldn't explain her nervousness and felt sick with an overwhelming urge to run back to her car. The nipping winter wind flipped Maddi's skirt over her hips. It allowed the bitter cold a chance to pierce the thin layer of pantyhose-she shivered as she adjusted herself.

"Maddi?" The door creaked open, and Rochelle peered down at her slight daughter. "Hey, what's up?"

"Um," Maddi turned away. She kicked, and she scuffed her shoes against the concrete steps. "C-can I ask you something?"

Rochelle sighed. "Of course, honey." She blushed and shook her head. "Gosh, I'm sorry. Please come in; you're shivering."

"Thanks," Maddi whispered under her breath with relief. She let Rochelle lead her to the study down the hall. Although it seemed silly to her, Maddi always checked the picture frames on the wall. The photo of her and Diana on the beach never ceased to make her smile. She sat modestly in the couch's corner with her limbs drawn in her lap, taking up as little space as possible. "So," she started.

"Yes?" Rochelle sat across from her, cross-legged wearing a striking crimson pantsuit. Her shin kicked, and pant leg rose, revealing her barefoot. The contrast did much to set Maddi wasn't at ease.

"Um," Maddi bit her lip. "So, I'm turning 18 next month."

"I know, Maddi." Rochelle smiled. "Did you want something special for your birthday?"

"Actually, yes." Maddi blurted. "Can I move in with you?"

Rochelle frowned. Her daughter's request took the air out of the room. "What does your mother think of this? I thought you were happy at home."

"No," Maddi chuckled nervously. "She hates me. She hates me because she hates you."

"I'm sorry," Rochelle soothed, reaching for a tissue box on the coffee table. "Here, sweetheart. Dry your eyes." She paused a moment to let Maddi recover. "I know your life is hard because of the mess I've made. I think I can help through it. Just hang out here, honey." She made her way back down the hall before turning back. "Do you still like honey in your tea?"

Maddi nodded.

As Rochelle disappeared into the kitchen, Maddi relished in the silence. She found it boldly different than the kind of quiet resentment she was accustomed. Linda LaRossa was a struggling 19-year old manager at a dry cleaner when Rochelle Masters came in to pick up a few shirts. The young and vibrant futanari decided she couldn't leave without the girl's number, and after a whirlwind series of dates, Linda found herself hopelessly in love with Rochelle. Many of those dates ended with Linda's panties cast aside in the backseat of her girlfriend's car, her legs wrapped around Rochelle's thrusting hips.

Maddi knew the whole story of how her futa-mom refused to marry her mom. Despite never having to pay a cent for housing, Linda seemed to redirect her bitterness toward Maddi. Now on the cusp of adulthood, she was ready to leave the home of the mom that didn't want her in the first place.

"She's not going to let you move in." Diana's soft voice warned from the dark doorway. "You know that, right?"

"Hey, Di." Maddi sighed.

"She doesn't even want the kids that already live here. No way she'll let any more of her bastards in."

Maddi finally looked up and gasped. "Oh my god, what happened to you?" She popped to her feet and rushed to her sister. As Maddi got closer, she saw that Diana's blackeye was worst than she thought.

"A girl in gym class thought I was staring at her in the locker room," Diana said. Her frame shrank, and she cast her eyes down. "And, I guess I wasn't tucking myself probably."

"So she saw you had a hard-on. That's such a shitty excuse to hit you, Di." Maddi scowled.

Diana sobbed. She placed her bruised face in Maddi's outstretched palm. "I'm so sick of being afraid of these monsters. I'm going to make them all sorry one day."

"It'll all be okay, Di." Maddi kissed her sister's healthy cheek while she whispered in her ear. "Two more years and you'll be out of high school. We can go to Brentwood Community College together, and everything will be fine-"

Diana tore away from Maddi. Her face raged with a boiling red hue. "Everything will NOT be fine," She raced back to up the stairs with a steady stomp, capping her exit by slamming her bedroom door.

"Di," Maddi sighed.

"What did I miss?" Rochelle returned shortly after with a pair of mugs. She set them down and turned back to Maddi. "Was that Diana?" Once Maddi confirmed, Rochelle shook her head. "That girl."

"Have you seen her eye?" Maddi asked.

Rochelle raised her golden brow as she passed her a printed sheet of paper. "Yeah, it's a shiner for sure. Anyhow, here's a listing of properties near your college. There's one I like that's only a ten-minute drive."

"So," Maddi plopped down in defeat. "I can't move in?"

"Look at it this way, Maddi." Rochelle reasoned. "Christy doesn't deal with change well. Not to mention Diana is on the 'back nine' of puberty, and she's territorial. I don't want to distract you from your studies."

"Di and I are best friends." Maddi retorted. "We've always gotten along."

"I know," Rochelle sighed with discomfort. "You dote on her. It's sweet, but you know what she's going through with futa puberty. All that testosterone and estrogen are fighting for your brain's attention. And she has a harder time than most with all the fights she's getting into."

Maddi grew angry. "Is she fighting, or is she being bullied?"

Rochelle scoffed. "Is that what she told you? The girl that gave her that black eye wouldn't return Diana's advances. Your sister apparently groped that girl before getting slugged for her trouble."

"Oh," Maddi looked away.

Rochelle softened her tone. "Listen, I know you love Diana. But the girl lies a lot. I don't know why, but she always has."

"Mom," Maddi huffed, unsure of whether to go there. "Do you love us?"

Heartbroken, Rochelle's jaw dropped. "Madison, I am so sorry I've ever made you question that."

Maddi laughed it off. "I-it's okay. Stupid question, of course, you do."

Rochelle studied her daughter's sullen face for a moment before reaching into her suit pocket. "I was thinking about doing this anyway." She carefully placed the key in Maddi's hand. "You've always been so mature for your age, Madison. Even though you're getting your own house, you are always welcomed here. No more knocking. Use your key."

"Mom..."

--

Dr. Dominika Bykov reclined in the armchair in her study. The seat of newly upholstered ivory-colored leather was oversized like a throne. As she hands cupped a tiny porcelain mug of steaming green tea, the woman's regal limbs seemed longer.

Her lips puckered and blew a careful breeze over the steaming pool before she began. "Firstly, l cannot express to you both how sorry I was to hear about your mother. She was a true pioneer for our kind." The sisters mewed out their thanks, and Dr. Bykov allowed a moment of silence before she continued. "Diana, your sudden interest in fulfilling your mother's legacy caught us off guard here. Had we known before the semester started, I could have easily boarded the two of you in the same dorm. But all the same, it'll take some time before I can move you to campus. I assume you'll want to room together."

"Yes," Diana nodded just as Maddi said "No,"

"Hrm," Dr. Bykov cocked her head while studying the contrast in her student's attitudes. She sipped her tea. "Then we'll keep things the way they are for now. I'll expect you to work extra diligently to make for your late start, young Miss Diana. Understood?"

"Of course, Chancellor." Diana smiled.

Dr. Bykov smiled. "Very good. You may leave, Diana."

Diana shot Maddi and smirk before she stood. "I'll wait for you outside," She winked.

As the door closed, Dr. Bykov let a frustrated sigh from her nostrils. "Madison, I hate to put another task on your shoulders, but please ensure your sister keeps her grades up. It's a rare exception for Moringa to accept a student without college credit that didn't even apply. She's exhausted every privilege the Masters family name affords her."

"I understand," Maddi shifted in her seat. "We're not very close-since Mom died. But I can try,"

"Trying is all we can hope," The Chancellor grinned. "Your main goal is to assist with young Ashley Washington's grooming. She'll be the new face of young futanari once you graduate. Enjoy the rest of your day, Miss Masters."

"Thank you, Chancellor." Maddi kept her voice low as she excused herself. Even though she could feel Dr. Bykov's piercing eyes on her back, she didn't wince again until the woman called her name again.

"Madison," Dr. Bykov's voice grew stern. "Are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

Perplexed, Maddi stammered before shaking her head.

"Do I have to remind you of the school's policy against intimacy?" Dr. Bykov arched her back as she crossed her legs. She waited for Maddi to shake her head again before pressing. "So, there isn't anything you'd like to confess?"

"No, Chancellor." Maddi lowered her head.

Dominika let her eyes roam over Maddi's trembling frame. She smiled. "Very well. Have a good day, Maddi."

--

Diana took her eyes off the administration building's entrance for a split-second to ogle a nameless co-ed as a tan, athletic girl jiggled into the Peppermint House. "Now that has got to be the dorm where all the athletes live," She thought aloud. "I'll have to visit them soon. I'm sure they'll love me." Then Maddi's lissome figure caught her eye. "HEY! Wait up!"

"What do you want?" Maddi snapped. She maintained her hurried pace.

"Nice jeans, Maddi." Diana scowled. "Jeans and a t-shirt. I thought I told you to wear something slutty."

Then Maddi spun around on her heel and squared up on her pursuer. "So?" She snapped.

"Unbelievable." Diana shook her head. "You fucking coward. I bet you lost your nerve as soon as you busted your nut last night."

"I always feel guilty after I come when you're involved." Maddi bemoaned.

"Can't relate," Diana said. "I don't feel bad about it anymore. I know it's wrong, and that fact makes me come soooo much harder." She whined the last words and squeezed her thick thighs together. The girl shivered. "But, I never feel bad afterward."

"Because you're a sociopath." Maddi spat.

Diana cackled. "And what does it say about you putting your dick in my mouth?"

"I don't know," Maddi sighed. She cast her defeated face at the ground. "I don't know anymore."

"Well, it's none of my concern," Diana cut in. "You can mull that over while I'm plowing your guts tonight,"

Maddi was equal-parts disgusted and titillated with Diana's crass imagery, but she feigned a revolted glare nonetheless.

Diana scanned the emptying campus green and grinned when she came across the winding path away from Moringa. "Last night was hot, Maddi." She licked her lips. "I should take you against the wall. That can be our spot."

"No," Maddi looked around. "We can't do it here. Dr. Bykov asked me some weird questions. I think she's knows something."

"Have it your way, Miss Worry Wort." The younger sister teased. "Let's get something to eat."

--

"You look good, Maddi." Diana shared a rare compliment as she soaked in the dark, romantic atmosphere of the modest restaurant. The sisters sat at a corner table that seemed too small.

"Thank you," Maddi replied under her breath. The reply was kneejerk; it startled her that it came out so lovely. Diana didn't deserve it, Maddi reasoned.

"I should thank you, Maddi." Diana sighed. With a flimsy fork of tarnished chrome, she poked at the next pile of deep red morsels in the bowl between them. "I haven't had tuna sashimi in over a year. Thanks for letting me choose dinner."

Maddi watched the prongs sink into the fleshy tuna. Diana raised the meat to her pursed lips, cradling it on her tongue before swallowing, barely even chewing. The entire scene seemed wholly pornographic to Maddi. "All the seafood is very fresh in Moringa. I figured you would like it."

Diana smirked. "Remember right before we planned to knock all of those girls up, we'd pig out on tuna sushi because we read it would raise our sperm count?"

"I remember watching you pig out." Maddi corrected. "I binged on selenium and zinc supplements while you enjoyed yourself."

"Fair enough." Diana jabbed her utensil at Maddi. "But I have hyperspermia like lots of futa. We didn't have to do that. But we did because we wanted to be together." She paused a moment to enjoy the silence-and the faint clanking of glasses from other diners. "This is what sharing this tuna bowl with you means to me, Maddi."

"You've been nice to me today." Maddi raised her brow. "Why? I thought you were planning to ravage me."

"I am," Diana bit her lip. "But that doesn't mean I don't love you. We can't unring a bell, Maddi. We've crossed a heinous line. But since we're here, we might as well enjoy ourselves-as sisters-as lovers. Diana leaned deeply across the cramped table to whisper. "As parents."

Maddi trembled. She let go of the breath she wasn't aware she held and pulled away from the sweet scent of Diana's skin. "You think I wanna raise a child with you? In the same house?" Her eyes sharpened. "What would stop you from burning it down, Diana?"

Diana's became reflecting pools of emerald as she fought tears. "I deserve that. I anticipated you'd say something like that." She reclined to search her purse that hung on her chair. "I brought you a present." Diana's grim announcement came with her sliding a slender box across the table.

"What is it?" Maddi's eyes fixed on the white box tied with a pink ribbon.

Diana's voice lowered. "Whenever you feel the need for revenge, I'll let you run this across my throat. The blade is serrated. I'll go painfully."

Maddi's jaw dropped. She said nothing.

"The handle is textured so that it won't take your trace your fingerprints." Diana sucked in a final breath of discomfort. "And there's even a signed suicide note inside. You'll get away with it."

"I-I-" Maddi shook her head in disbelief. Yet she knew everything Diana said about the ominous box was true.

Now Diana gazed mournfully across the table. "Maddi, there's going to be nights when I'm coming to come inside you three or four times. I'll fall fast asleep-until,"

"Let's talk about something else," Maddi snapped. She rushed the box down into her lap. Her pulse pounded. "Anything else."

"There's only one other thing I want to talk about," Diana grinned. "When are you going to give in? If you're not going to kill me, you might as well date me." She bounced in her seat like a schoolgirl just before homecoming. "You're grossly underweight, and it'll be a task getting you pregnant." Then her voice hushed. She licked her lips as her eyes widened. "What a labor of love for us to try."

"Okay," Maddi gasped. "You need to stop. I don't want to alter our agreement. Let's keep it simple, Diana. I'll let you-" Maddi shuddered as her cock twitched. "I'll let you do whatever you want to me as long as you go away."

Seemingly heartbroken, Diana sighed. "Have it your way, then. Tonight." She back and dramatically swung her arms. Her eyes looked down to survey the remaining food-only a few morsels of seaweed salad at the bottom of the plain crimson bowl. "I'm still hungry." She pouted.

"Excuse me," Maddi rose on wobbling legs. She sprinted across the restaurant to a tight hallway, inconspicuously marked "Washroom."

--

Maddi breathed a sigh of relief as the bathroom door closed. The room provided two stalls with corresponding sinks with mirrors a few feet across. It was in one of those mirrors that she caught a side view of her reflection before she disappeared into the farthest stall. Maddi's face seemed healthy yet tired.

"What the fuck am I doing?" Maddi whispered. She slid the stall lock before sitting down. Even the thought of Diana's body pressed against her riddled her body with shivers. As her jeans rolled down her hips, what she saw mortified her. Just beyond her rigid cock, a puddle of stickiness dripped off her soaked panties. Her fingers met the puffy, aching lips. She stroked the flesh. Then her clit throbbed for attention, and Maddi obliged, pressing her sweet button with two firm fingers.

"Cursed," She said, a tear trickled down her shut eyes. "God, please let me get pregnant tonight so that I can be rid of her." She sat with her prayer for a moment in disbelief that she uttered it.

But as her trembling fingers undid the latch, the door flew out of her hand. Diana nearly ripped the flimsy stall door off their hinges as she pushed Maddi back against the narrow bowl. Maddi felt the perverse sickness churn in her stomach. She recognized the primal glare in Diana's evil, emerald eyes.

"I can't wait," Diana grunted. She grabbed at the bulge throbbing under her dress.

Maddi nodded, swallowing back the rising sick in her throat. Her pants already unbuckled, she exposed herself just below the hips. She winced under Diana's sturdy grip. She spun Maddi around by her bony ass and pinned her arms to the wall. "Di?!?" Maddi's breathless voice questioned her sister's fingers went to work.

"I knew it. You've been wet for me the whole time, you disgusting slut." Diana hissed as she traced a finger around Maddi's dripping sex.

"I know," Tears flowed from Maddi's suddenly swollen cheeks. She yawned her shaky legs across the stall's length. With a careful hand, Maddi palmed her rigid cock as not to touch the cold, porcelain in front of her. She winced and sniffled once she heard Diana hock and spit-followed by the sound of slathering the thick saliva on her cock. "I AM DISGUSTING." Her voice squeaked as she sobbed. Then the pressure of Diana's cockhead kissing her slit silenced her. Maddi's mouth hung, her eyes flushed a final rush of tears as they closed. As her sister slowly penetrated her, Maddi could only resist soothing her own cock for a few moments.

"Fi-fi-finally!" Diana dug her nails into Maddi's hips. She squeezed, scrapping and clawing at her sister's skin until the angular pink marks turned red. With a final thrust, Diana buried her entire eight inches inside Maddi. She pumped fast-hard. Low husky grunts forced themselves out Diana's throat as she let her swollen balls bruise Maddi's thigh.

As Diana rocked her body, Maddi's head spun. Then, she lost control of her breathing. She knew she was about to have one of those fast, furious climaxes, far too quick to enjoy. She looked down, amazed at how much thick precum glazed her sticky fingers. 'Figures,' she thought. Her toes curled inside her flat shoes as her body stiffened.

"Nnngh!" Maddi whimpered.

"A-are you coming, Madison?" Diana moaned between thrusts. Her hand snaked and joined Maddi's on her sister's cock. Not a moment too soon. "I can feel it," Diana hissed. "My big sister's dick is about to blow."

"Mmhmm!" Maddi cried.

"Do it!" Diana's moaned grew louder. "In my hand, Mads." Her palm slipped just below Maddi's cock. "In your baby sister's hand, you freak!" She held it there.

That was it, for Madison. The first blast from her spurting futa-dick splashed the dirty tiled-wall above the toilet. Then her spasming cock bubbled over and filled Diana's cupped palm. Maddi sighed loudly as her climax subsided. Her fragile body went limp in Diana's clutches for a moment before she steadied herself on the toilet.

"Fucking filthy wench," Diana groaned. She carefully craned her cum-filled hand down until she pushed it inside her pussy. Then with two fingers, she fucked herself gleefully. Globs of Maddi's cum plopped from Diana's blonde folds and soaked into her dress. Diana shuddered. She clamped around her waist again as her thrusting slowed. "You're about to get what's coming to you." She cried.

12