Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Di-Di." Maddi squealed.rt

"I'M GONNA COME!" Diana screamed. She pounded Maddi's frame with forceful, disjointed thrusts. Each of them rattled her smaller sister's emaciated body. "I'M BLOW MY LOAD IN MY SISTER'S PUSSY!"

"SSH!" Maddi hushed. "Someone's gonna hear you!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" Diana shrieked as she came. With a final slam, her cock exploded. She spun Maddi and around and sat down, securing her in her lap. Diana arched her back and sent surge after surge of cum deep inside her sister's womb.

Maddi remained breathless. Fastened in Diana's lap, her feet dangled just above on the floor as her insides filled. The heat made her shudder. As Diana's cock wilted, Maddi's guilt started to creep in.

"What have I done?" Maddi whispered aloud. Her head laid back in defeat. I'm so fucked, she thought.

"I love you, Maddi." Diana crooned. She nibbled playfully at her sister's earlobe. She whispered. "We need to stop fooling ourselves. We're all we'll ever need."

Then Maddi gasped under the wave of another orgasm. The warmth of Diana's cum still crept down her thigh. "You're trying to make this sound romantic. It's not."

"It's the ultimate romance." Diana kissed her neck and squeezed Maddi's petite frame tighter. "We're rich enough. We don't need school. Let's just move to a deserted island." She moaned at the thought. A faint pulse released more torrid seed into Maddi's overflowing womb. "We could fuck every day like the mindless animals we are. Every morning. I'd give us baby after baby until my pussy gives out."

Maddi wanted to vomit. "Di," She whispered.

"Let's leave tonight, Maddi." Diana reasoned. "We can do it."

"I-I," Maddi could barely keep her breath. She wrenched away from Diana's wrist to break the hold. "I have homework to do. And I have to meet with Ashley in the morning."

Diana eventually conceded. She let Maddi stand, and much to her delight, very little of her cum escaped from her sister's thirsty body. "If you must," She sighed. Her eyes drank in the form of Maddi's smooth ass before the jeans pulled up. "Do you want to order dessert?" Then she laughed. "Or did we just have it?"

"No," Maddi said. "I'm feeling full." She unlocked the door.

"I'm feeling empty," Diana giggled. "I worked up an appetite. See you tomorrow in class." She winked.

Maddi didn't turn around to acknowledge.

--

"Enjoy yourself?"

Diana left the closing restaurant nearly an hour after Maddi. She turned toward the familiar voice. Rochelle stood with arms-crossed, scowling with disapproval. "Leave me alone, Mom." She dismissed. Diana walked around her mother's flickering figure, quickening her pace once she cleared.

"I raised you better than this, Di." Rochelle tried to reason as she hurried behind. The strikes of her stiletto heels echoed from the pavement. "That's your sister, Diana."

"I know," Diana growled. "She's my sister, and I fucked her."

Rochelle sighed. "I don't know where I failed you. You might not care about yourself, but don't drag Maddi down too. She doesn't need a baby right now."

Diana looked over her shoulder with a smug glance. "It won't be hers for long."

"So you say," Rochelle winced. "What if she actually uses that knife you gave her?"

"She won't." Diana shook her head without looking back. "Maddi is a pacificist. That bitch Savannah turned her against me last time. She's out of the picture now. Maddi won't kill me-not even to avenge you." Then she turned with a look of delight. "Mom, I hope it bothers you that she'd instead let her sister impregnate her rather than fight in your memory." A final cackle. "She's just as sick as I am!"

As her mother's voice faded, Diana relaxed her shoulders as she turned at the next street corner leading to her house. She jumped at the sight of Rochelle's imposing frame blocking her path. Her glare of disapproval sent shivers down Diana's spine. "You can't stop me." She protested, stomping her foot, pivoting, then sprinting back from where she came.

"She needs to focus on school, Di!" Rochelle yelled from her spot. "Your sister's on the verge of something special!"

"Fucking, hell," Diana muttered. Her mother's words caught Diana off guard. She stumbled to a stop while pondered in silence. Then a wave of seething anger built inside her gut. It reddened her face. With fists balled, she stormed back to Rochelle. "You just want to talk about Maddi." She growled. "Maddi this. Maddi that. I mean, what's so special about her?" Diana cried, arms flailing for an answer. "Christ, you have 25 children, and all you think about is-she's your favorite, isn't she?"

"I don't have a favorite," Rochelle snapped. "You know that. "

"Lying to the bitter end!" Diana laughed as she cried. "You gave her so much in your will. You should have left me everything." She pounded her chest until it turned a painful shade of crimson. "You loved MY mother the most. I should have gotten all of you!" She burst into tears of frustration.

"You got everything you ever wanted." Rochelle spat. "Maybe that was your problem."

Diana winced. She pinched off her tears and fought to center herself. "Okay, mother." Her hands went calmly to her sides as she approached Rochelle. "If you and Maddi want to psychoanalyze me, go right ahead." She templed her fingers. "But I pray you'll be watching from wherever you are. Watch me continue to seduce your precious Madison and fuck her until she's pregnant. I hope you'll watch her fall in love with me, and then degrade herself to new lows every day. Then after my baby finished ripping itself through that bag of bones that she calls her body, I'm going to climb on top of your precious, precious Maddi and strangle her."

Rochelle said nothing. She looked at the ground with quiet sadness.

"So you should be happy," Diana's tears resumed. "I'm sending Maddi back to you."

12