Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 10

Story Info
The story of incestuous sisters resumes at college.
4.7k words
4.46
5.7k
7
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's note: Series contains graphic imagery of incest.***

Maddi couldn't remember the last time she was so at ease around Diana. She lay curled in her sister's lap as Diana continued to groom her. Occasionally, the sensation of escaping cum would flood between Maddi's legs. But she found herself placing a careful finger at her slit to play with the stickiness. She shivered as the sun slowly sank in the purple sky.

"Getting cold?" Diana whispered as she ran her brush through the entire length of Maddi's dark locks. "I know the sun's going down, but it's still pretty warm."

"You know I'm anemic." Maddi squinted with a smile. "Hold me."

Diana complied. She wrapped her thick arms around her sister's frail body and squeezed, gently kissing the girl's forehead at the end. "You're warming up," She smiled.

"Tell that to my blood," Maddi laughed.

"No, I mean, you've warmed up to me." Diana corrected. "My offer still stands. We can run away whenever you'd like. This time, I can be *your* fuck toy. Speaking of which," She stopped to kiss Maddi again. "I have a surprise for you if you're interested in fucking me within the next few days."

"Really?" Maddi teased.

"Mmhmm..." Diana confirmed while she resumed brushing Maddi's hair. "But anyway, do you know Valerie Combs?" Diana asked between strokes. "She's the captain of the new Moringa soccer team. She lives in Peppermint House."

"Of course I know who she is," Maddi said with disinterest. "There's like only 50 people on campus. I know everyone. Peppermint House is where all the student-athletes live now."

"Do you like her?" Diana asked.

"Do I like her?" Maddi raised a brow. "No, not really. Why?"

Diana smirked behind her sister's back. "She invited me to a party in Peppermint House. Why are you so judgemental?"

Maddi shrugged. "I don't know her. But I know her reputation. That's all."

"What's the difference between her and us?" Diana asked. "Valerie is more honest with her partners than you were with Mary."

Maddi cringed. Guilt flooded her face. "I guess so."

"Then it's settled. We're hanging out in Peppermint House after dinner tonight." Diana peacefully sighed as she resumed stroking Maddi's hair.

"Who else is going?" Maddi rolled her eyes and tried to look at Diana. Though silent, she could feel Diana's shrug. "Fine,"

---

Maddi had never set foot inside Peppermint House. Once she did, she realized why. The pungent stench of sweat pounded Maddi's nose as soon as she stepped onto the second floor. The dizzying smell of a locker room caused her to cough and recoil. A faint bleachy odor lingered in the air, a lazy effort to mask the stinking hall.

"That's what you get for skipping P.E. in high school," Diana smirked as she looked over her shoulder.

"This is what it smells like in a locker room?" Maddi recovered and hurried to Diana's side. Loud electronic dance music thumped from down the hall. Maddi observed a pair of tall and muscular figures danced from room-to-room. As they inched closer to the dorm rooms, she needed to yell her questions to her sister. "Which room is it?"

Diana grinned and extended a finger. Valerie Combs stood at the dark hall's end, arms folded and leaning in a doorway.

"There she is!" Valerie called out. She pushed off the door and skipped forward. At 5' 10", the Amazonian with buzzed black hair towered over both Masters sisters. She squared her thick body to face Diana. "I didn't think you had the balls to show up."

"If you wanted to see my balls, all you had to do was ask." Diana winked as she tried to yell over the music. "This is my sister, Maddi."

Valerie didn't bother shouting back. She just nodded at Maddi.

Maddi looked around. The two dancing girls had disappeared behind one of the closed doors, and only the room in front of them remained open. "Where's the rest of the party?" She asked, her suspicion getting the better of her.

"In here." The host mouthed the words. Valerie's chubby cheeks grinned from ear-to-ear in a way that struck Maddi as predatory.

But Diana took the clue. "Maddi's shy, but she warms up real fast." She snickered as she slid past Valerie, who quickly followed.

By the time Maddi made her way in the room, Diana had already half-naked. Valerie's broad hands groped and massaged her breasts and ass in awe. Diana pulled away and shot her a playful wink.

The music volume faded, and an angry southern accent took over. "You already got her naked?!?" The curvy girl scolded as she powered off the radio. Flustered, she went on. "At least pour the girl a drink first."

Valerie rolled her eyes. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Holly. She wears the balls in the relationship."

Holly Cravers' jolly, full face smiled as she passed two icy Solo cups to her guests. "Here ya go, ladies."

"Thank you," Maddi said quietly, grateful for the opportunity to hide her awkwardness with a buzz. Mallory had filled her in on Valerie and Holly, the odd couple of a bullying jock and a late-blooming virgin. The girls hit it off last year after joining in the gangbang of former student Daphne Macron. They became fast friends, lovers, then dorm mates. Valerie was able to mold Holly into a good goal-keeper for the new Moringa soccer club.

"Let me guess," Maddi said. "There isn't a real party. You're the party. Aren't you, Diana?"

Diana laughed. "You're so blunt sometimes, Madison. Valerie and I got to talking yesterday, and the subject of group sex came up. She and her girlfriend wanted to commemorate their 1st anniversary with another gangbang--that's how they got together."

Maddi let out a sigh of exasperation. She leaned into Diana and whispered. "So why am I here?"

"Because I need you to watch my back while I have some fun." Diana's soft tone grew stern. She took some deep gulps from her drink. "You'll do that for me, won't you, Mads?"

"Of course," Maddi nodded despite the growing hesitation in her stomach. She finished her drink, and the four girls socialized as if they were there under normal circumstances. Almost forgetting why she came, Maddi watched Holly pour a few extra glugs of rum into her soda cup. "Thanks, Holly." She smiled.

"You're welcome," Holly's warm hospitality set Maddi at ease. "Um, is this going to be weird for you?"

Maddi cocked her brow. "What? You mean watching my sister have sex?"

Holly gave a nervous chuckle. "Yeah," She pondered something before ultimately shaking her head. "I don't think I could watch my brothers have sex. That'd be too weird."

"Yeah," Maddi sighed. "It'll be weird. But I want to make sure she's safe. No offense, Holly. I'm sure you and Valerie will take care of her."

"It's okay," Holly tilted her head. "You're such a good sister."

Maddi scoffed. "Am I?" Her eyes roamed to Valerie's face that suddenly flashed with such pleasure. She stepped around Holly to discover the source of such euphoria. Diana was already on her knees, hands holding down the elastic on Valerie's shorts while she devoured her cock. Maddi gasped.

"Ack!" Holly exclaimed. "What the heck, Val?!? You're starting without me?"

"I didn't start it," Valerie panted, grabbing two fistfuls of blonde hair as she rocked her hips. "But I'm gonna finish it," The greedy slurping from Diana's mouth grew louder. "Holy shit, I'm about to finish in this whore's mouth."

Maddi's stomach turned at hearing her sister being slut-shamed. She watched Diana ignore the label and signal for Holly to join them. Now her sister stroked both cocks with the same sultry rhythm.

Diana pulled Valerie's cock from her throat, leaving a thick wad of spit on the pulsing head. Her tongue flickered at the growing precum that leaked from Holly's dick slit. Both futas were beside themselves with pleasure has they panted, groaned, grunted. Holly's body was the first to stiffen. The pudge of her belly jiggled as her cock jerked upward, and the first squirt of Holly's cum barely missed Diana's nose as it whipped against her cheek. Then Valerie's cock exploded, coating the other side.

Maddi's jaw dropped--she couldn't help it. Thick chunks of cream dripped from Diana's glazed face as she gasped for air. She had to admit--Diana carried the 'whore' title well.

"That's it," Valerie grunted. She picked Diana off the floor that shoved her across the room onto the bed. Her motions were firm and forceful. With her powerful legs, she spread Diana's thighs apart. "I gotta have this pussy now!" The lecherous futa announced as pressed her still hard cock into Diana.

"I--it's yours!" Diana howled as her body stretched and spasmed around the monster inside her. "Oh my god, your dick is huge!" Her voice wavered as her tits bounced in her face. The bedsprings screeched as Valerie pounded her into submission.

Maddi's fist clenched around her cup until the plastic buckled. She discarded her drink and found a seat. Her heart pounded with anger, and she tried to figure out why. She watched the throbbing muscles in Valerie's thighs thrust forward, burying her thickness inside her sister. Confused and entranced, she retreated to the wall and sat on the floor. Maddi knew she could play around on her phone until Diana finished.

"Do you need another drink?" Holly asked Maddi as she pulled up her shorts. Not nearly as virile as her counterpart, Holly's wilted cock only managed a few drips down her ample leg.

"No, I'm okay." Maddi shook her head, eyes returning to the blue glow of her screen. "Thanks, though." The sexing girls slapping sounds grew louder and wetter. Maddi imagined Diana's pussy just tightened from orgasm, and her lady futa cum creamed over Valerie's dick. It made her dizzy to ponder any further.

"Oh my god," Diana wheezed. "Oh my god," Her sweated coated chest reddened from her climax. "Did you just come? I feel so fucking hot between my legs!"

"Fucking right, I did," Valerie gasped, surveying the fresh waterfall of white leaking from Diana's slit. "You're full."

"The way I prefer to be," Diana swooned. "Got any more?"

"A futa after my own heart," Valerie gasped to catch her breath. "I need a breather. Holly?"

"Sure!" Holly found it hard to stifle herself. But the horny futa recoiled soon after revealing her glee. "If that's okay with you, Diana."

"Of course!" Diana huffed. She wiped the clump of sweaty hair from her eyes and smiled. "But are you fixed like your girlfriend? I'm not on birth control, and this is a dangerous kinda day."

Holly deflated. "No," She mewed. "That's okay. We don't have to."

Now it was Valerie's time to scold. "I told you to get a vasectomy. Trust me; every girl will let you come in them."

"Yeah, I'm sure you don't wanna pay me child support for 18-years," Diana giggled. Then she sighed lovingly and curled a 'come-hither' finger at the girl's crotch. "But we can still take care of that."

Holly afforded Diana a half-smile. She recovered from the rejection enough to understand Diana's offer. The bulge in her shorts was evident, and Holly rolled them over her girthy hips show the room just how hard she had become.

Diana inched to the bed's ledge and hung her head over. Her lips parted to greet Holly's fat, pale cock. "Come to mama," She coaxed just before Holly fed her pulsing worm into her mouth.

Holly's bare ass blocked Maddi's view; She was only half-thankful for that. But her eyes eventually fixed on the meaty globes across the room. Behind the sound of Holly's balls slapping against her sister's mouth, Maddi could hear Diana's wet gurgling as she feasted. She watched Diana's legs twisted along the bed as she writhed in pleasure. Her perfectly manicured toes buried in the bedsheets as they curled.

The slurping grew louder. Holly whimpered. "Wow," Maddi said to herself. "Holly is coming already." Indeed, she could tell from how Diana's legs stiffened as she concentrated on swallowing her new creamy load. It turned Maddi's stomach to ponder. How could Diana fuck these girls so frivolously?

Holly cried out before doubling over. As she crumpled to the floor, Maddi witnessed her 'labor of love' dripping from Diana's lips.

"Mmm..." Diana ran a finger across her chin and sucked down the rest of Holly's cum. Then her head jerked back as Valerie grabbed her hips. "Whee!" She giggled, feigning surprise.

"Holy shit, that was fucking hot," Valerie growled. Her biceps tensed as she pounced, pinning her love at the wrists. Diana spread her legs again, helping guide Valerie's cock back for round two. With a single thrust, the muscular futa buried herself to the hilt.

"Fuck! Yes!" Diana's sultry groans came disjointed as Valerie's thick flesh rammed her with steady force. She mustered her strength to push her ass back to little avail. "God! Damn! Yes!" She hissed. "Dominate the FUCK out of me! Own this futa-pussy!"

Valerie grunted with pleasure. "You. Hot. Little--THING!" Her voice squeaked under her climatic surge. "Fuck, baby. Can you feel that?"

"YES!" Diana cried. " Round Two! Keep fucking me!"

Maddi's heart sank. As she watched Diana shudder and moan into her third climax, she pinpointed, at last, the emotion that churned in her belly; jealousy. She buried her clenched fists in her lap as Valerie's still-throbbing, still-spurting cock slipped from its conquest. Even from her spot on the floor, Maddi could see Diana was full. Her sister's bruised lips glistened with a red shine through her thin golden wisps of hair. A steady river of dingy milk oozed from in between. It joined the obscene pool of cream soaking into the bed.

"Wow," Diana's breathless voice finally made out. "Fucking wow, Valerie." She pulled herself up and gave her new lover a wry smile. "My teeny-tiny wittle womb is all full." Diana giggled.

Valerie rolled her eyes. "And my big bad balls are all empty." But her resolve soon cracked, and she smiled. "Thanks to you," Valerie looked across the room. "How're you doing, baby?"

"I'm good," Holly smiled. "Two orgasms is my limit." Then she turned her motherly concern to their quiet guest. "Are you okay, Madison? You haven't said much."

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." Maddi sighed. "I should get going. Bye, guys." She stood, wrapping one leg around the other as the pleats of her skirt settled into place. This motion was a proven futanari method of carefully hiding an erection.

"Aren't you going to help me up?" Diana scowled from her prostate stance. It was all she could go to flail for her wrinkled balls of clothing. "I can hardly walk, Maddi."

"Ah." Valerie patted Diana's thigh as she remembered. "Never let it be said that Valerie Combs lives on the corner of bang'em and leave'em. I've got some crash space for you two."

"How is that possible?" Maddi asked with a furrowed brow. "There aren't any empty dorms in Moringa."

"No," Valerie shrugged as she wiped the damp short black hair from her eyes. "But two of our girls are spending the night with their girlfriends. You can take their room tonight. I didn't want you doing the walk of shame across campus this time at night."

"One of the girls in my algebra class says there's a secret monitor that tattles on anyone they see out at night," Holly added. "So it's best if you guys do not leave Peppermint House tonight."

Maddi gulped as her body filled with shame. She grew confident that the 'secret monitor' relayed her and Diana's late-night tryst to Dr. Bykov. "I see," The girl finally moped. "I don't wanna risk it either."

"That settles it," Valerie concluded. "It's the last room down the hall."

+++

Maddi helped Diana collect her clothes and loosely dress. With a wrinkled skirt and inside-out shirt, Diana let Maddi guide her barefoot stumbles down the hall.

"Here we are," Maddi said. She read the banner scrolled across the last door, colored in grey and green crayons. "Alpa #3, Henrietta #15." She held her breath as she jostled the knob, but was pleasantly surprised to be met with sandalwood's sweet scent. "Oh wow," She surveyed the clean, well-organized room. "This room doesn't smell nearly as bad as the rest of the building."

Diana laughed. "Tell me about it. But from what I'm told, Alpa and Henrietta are pretty disgusting. They jerk off and come all over the floor together. Don't let the current state of the room fool you; they're just good at cleaning up after themselves."

"Still," Maddi unloaded Diana on one of the beds. "It doesn't smell like two jocks live here. I'm grateful."

"You've been quiet up until now," Diana said as she eased her sore hips on the bed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Maddi gently closed the door before slipping from her shoes. "I'm fine. Why?"

"Was that exciting," Diana giggled as she stripped. "Watching your sister getting banged and creamed like that?"

.

"I don't know," Maddi finally admitted. "I feel weird about it."

"You've watched me fuck girls before." Diana sat up to question. "Shit, you've seen me impregnate a few. What's different?"

"It--It was before," Maddi stuttered.

"Before?" Diana let some uncomfortable silence before pressing again. She relished in how Maddi awkwardly sat across the room, upright, refusing to make eye contact. "Madison," She poked. "Look at me. Before what?"

"BEFORE YOU BRUSHED MY HAIR!" Maddi cried. Her shoulders slumped in defeat, and soft sobs were filling the room. "I don't know what's wrong with me," She clutched her dizzying head, sniffling, fighting against her tantrum.

"Y--you're jealous," Diana concealed her immense glee. "Right, Mads?"

"Yes," Maddi snapped. "I'm jealous. Okay? You can do it with whomever you like, but I prefer not to see it anymore."

"I'm sorry, honey." Diana cooed. "I thought you didn't want to change our arrangement. We're not dating after all."

"I--I don't," Maddi said, then shook her head. "I--I don't know."

"Gosh," Diana squeezed her thick tanned thighs together. "This is making me feel dirty. Can you help me get clean?"

"What?" Maddi looked up with teary eyes. "How?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Come over here," Diana reclined, yawning her tired legs. Strings of Valerie's cum dripped loosely from her sticky edges. Her fingers played with the ropes before parting her glazed lips. "Lick me clean, sis. Get all of that nasty girl's cum out of me and replace it with some precious Masters seed." She watched Maddi's hesitation. "You heard me tell that girl I'm ovulating. I wasn't lying. Come here, Maddi."

Maddi's heart pounded as her timid legs dragged her across the room.

'Okay. This isn't so bad.' Maddi thought as her tongue touched Diana's dripping pussy. The cum was still warm thanks to the heat pulsing off her sister's hot snatch. Then her lips met with Diana's. She kissed and licked, licked, and sucked. Maddi felt the trembles of Diana's moaning through her skin.

Soon Maddi's timid suction coaxed Diana's pussy to surrender its lewd contents. Valerie's cum oozed into Maddi's mouth, slowly at first, until Diana fidgeted to squirted out a heaping glob. Maddi had no choice but to swallow her mouthful of rancid jizz. She retched.

"FUCK!" Maddi cried between gagging. "Does this girl eat nothing but fast food?"

Diana giggled. "I told you. She's a nasty girl. I could smell the burgers and french fries on her while she fucked me. Please clean me!"

Maddi resumed with some reluctance. She lapped at the vile juice and couldn't help but focus on the taste; fatty, salty, and a tad sour. Maddi's stomach twisted as she drank, working it down with delicate gulps. She ran her tongue along Diana's insides; that much excited her. Maddi's cock lay rigid as she laid on top of it. Her shaft twitched to the point Maddi was sure she could come after a few incestral strokes inside her sister. But as another drop of Valerie's cum dribbled down her chin, Maddi realized something most troubling--She had never even spoken to Valerie. Now she found herself eating the cum of a total stranger.

12