Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Maddi retched again. Her gag-reflex threatened to upheave her shameful load. "What did I just do?"

"You cleaned your sister!" Diana squealed with delight. She had fondled herself for several minutes. Now her cock stood erect above Maddi's head, already drooling a rivulet of shimmering precum. "I know that was a filthy task." She stroked herself faster. "Wash it down with this, Mads."

Maddi nodded without a thought, engulfing Diana's hardness. She moaned with relief as she sucked, Diana's familiar, veiny throb over her tongue.

"That feels so fucking good, big sis!" Diana squealed over Maddi's wet, slurping noises. "A-are you ready?" Her voice cracked as her back arched. "I'm finally gonna come!"

"Mmhmm!" Maddi moaned excitedly over Diana's pulsing head. While one hand stroked Diana's cock deeper in her throat, the other squeezed Maddi's hardness. She felt Diana's body tighten a final time before her cock exploded. Maddi's mouth flooded in a warm surge. She took great care to swish her sister's luscious seed in her mouth before swallowing--and again--and again. Diana pumped load after load into Maddi's waiting mouth, who was delighted to rinse Valerie's taste from her memory.

Exhausted, Diana lay motionless. She kicked her legs apart and lifted her wilted, oozing member. "I've been waiting for more of your cum since Beatrix was born." Her low, raspy voice dripped over Maddi as she gazed upward. "More, please." She smiled.

Maddi took a final breath before looming over Diana. She placed her cock against her sister's soaking slit and pressed forward.

"Welcome home, Mads!" Diana contorted and swooned under Maddi's weight.

"Don't say that!" Maddi winced. Her pulsing jewels slapped wetly against Diana's ass, still soaked from Valerie's sperming. Her cock immediately twitched inside her sister's sinful warmth. She closed her eyes as the shame enveloped her. But as Diana's creamy pleasure coated Maddi's cock, delight soon replaced the embarrassment. She drew out a long, satisfying exhale. "Say that again," Maddi hissed.

"Welcome home, my big cocked big sister!" Diana groaned. She wrapped all her limbs around her thrusting illicit lover—their mashed-together bodies, heaving, sweating. Diana sank her fangs into Maddi's throat, hard enough to twist and bruise the skin. Then she raked them up to her lips to kiss Maddi. "I'm so excited to be off my birth control," Diana whispered as she nibbled on her sister's earlobe.

"We should get pregnant at the same time," Maddi cried.

"Mmhmm!" Diana squeaked as Maddi went particularly deep. "Think of all the extra slutty things we could do!" She panted. "We could rub our big bellies together."

"Ngh!" Maddi's eyes shot open. She gazed into Diana's shimmering pools of emerald and nodded. "Yes, I'd love that."

Then Diana shuddered. Her devious imagination took hold. "I want to taste your milk. I want to lay next to while we feed each other." Her body suddenly stiffened. "I want to suck milk from my sister's tits!" She cried as her body convulsed in orgasm.

"That's so wrong!" Maddi whispered. Her thrusts grew harder--stronger. "And it's gonna make me come! It'll be such a pretty baby!" Already past the point of no return, Maddi lasted a few more torrid strokes before burying herself deep. Her mouth hung open while only silence eked out. All her wherewithal focused on her exploding cock as it jetted spurt-after-spurt of babymaking sinful seed in Diana's evil womb.

"Pretty baby!" Diana screamed. She squeezed Maddi as a torrent of cum spilled from her trembling body. "My sister's pretty baby!"

The girls crashed to the bed in a panting, sloppy mess. The bedding was soaked in a musky cocktail of semen and fluid, but Maddi and Diana didn't care. The sisters lay naked and unashamed in their post-coitus cuddle. They didn't share another word before drifting to sleep.

---

Diana found it challenging to walk down the hallway to the bathroom, but she was comfortable enough to wear her powder blue bra and panty set. She had no idea how long she and Maddi had slept, but the dorm was quiet and dark. As the overhead lights sparked on, Diana gazed at her reflection in the vanity mirror.

"Maddi thinks I'm pretty," She muttered to herself as she smiled. Her hands went to her middle and squeezed. "We're going to have a pretty baby."

A sudden shiver racked her body, and it caused her to hug her shoulders. The temperature drop was jarring--it disturbed Diana--she knew what came next.

"Not now," Diana whispered., eyes downcast. "Not now," She repeated. "Please? Not now, mom." She looked up and caught a flash of red fabric from the corner of her eye. But Diana knew it was too late. She turned to face the woman that wore the same red plaid maxi dress too big in the shoulders. Always the same dress. It was the only picture she possessed of her birth mother. "Hey, mom." She muttered. "It's been a while."

Jayme Polland was a waif of a woman slightly shorter than Diana, with a long bony face and curly auburn hair. Her dark sunken eyes flickered with a piercing judgment as she stared. "Don't think I haven't been keeping up with my youngest daughter." She strolled forward and smiled. "College girl now, are we? Still living in Maddi's shadow?"

"I'm not living in Maddi's shadow." Diana snapped. "I'm not,"

Jayme laughed. "You followed her here, didn't you? You're not a very good liar." She shook her head dismissively, holding her arm with a forlorn slouch. "But you're not good at anything, are you honey?"

Diana sniffled. She was unsure when she started crying, but this was usual whenever Jayme showed up. "You know why I'm here." She snapped. "I'm going to kill her."

"Yes. You made a big deal about telling Rochelle you're going to strangle Maddi." Jayme rolled her eyes. "This is the person you just fucked. Diana, my dear, you don't have the guts."

"You told me I didn't have the guts to burn my house down," Diana stamped her barefoot on the cold tile. She covered her breasts as she protested. "You dared me to do it--AND I DID! I've killed before, mom."

"Ah!" Jayme's hands went to her knees in a vulgar display of sarcasm. "Look at the badass over here. Listen, child. Any idiot can kill someone in a housefire. Just start the fire, then run away like the little bitch that you are. That kind of cowardice is in your nature." Then Jayme's ruby red lips turned devilishly upright. "But you won't look Maddi in the eye and squeeze the life out of her. You love her too much. You're too weak."

"I'm not weak." Diana's voice cracked. She shook her head in denial. "I'm not weak, mom. I'm strong."

Jayme dramatically sighed. "It's only a matter of time before you fail. I'm surprised you haven't gone back to coke yet."

"Just leave me alone, mom!" Diana began to sob. She recoiled to the closest corner. "If you weren't already dead, I'd kill you myself!" Her throat strained as she screamed.

Then it was Jayme's turn to scream. Her face lost its color, and her pupils turned to coal. Diana cringed as she watched her mother's mouth open to twice its average size. "I died because I couldn't stand to be your mother for another second!" Her voice echoed until the deafening reverb pushed Diana against the wall.

Losing her last thread of control, Diana held her ears and shrunk to the floor. She sobbed uncontrollably; for how long she had no idea. But her heart rate eventually calmed enough to look up into the darkness around her. Jayme was gone, and Diana had laid still long enough for the motion lights to cut off. Her ears focused on a steady drip from the sink overhead as she tried to stand. Clutching her weary heart, she crept out into the hallway.

"I love you, Maddi." She muttered. It pained her blurry eyes to focus on the doorknob. "I love you, but I'm going to kill you. I'm not weak. I'm not weak. I'll show this cursed world just how strong Diana Masters is,"


12