Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 12

Story Info
The story of incestuous sisters resumes at college.
3.8k words
4.54
6.2k
5

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: Story contains strong elements of incest***

"Come on in," Diana grinned.

Maddi hadn't bothered knocking. Her desperate eyes laid on Diana snickering from the sofa, wearing a silk blue bathrobe sheer enough to see the full contours of her breasts. The main area was lived-in and straightforward. Flanked by a pair of wobbly end tables, the deep-seated sofa sat behind a cheap glass coffee table. The room's light was dim; Under normal circumstances, Maddi would have found it romantic. But her stomach dropped once she laid eyes on Mary looming in the bedroom's doorway.

Mary's body was sparse and skeletal. Maddi couldn't remember if the girl's skin sagged so much the last time she thrust over her. But what monopolized Maddi's attention was the black harness that hung loosely around Mary's bony hips-it boasted a long, girthy strap-on made of rugged, bright-yellow plastic. Maddi's insides twitched with fear.

"Hey, Maddi," Mary cooed with stirring anger behind her dead blue eyes. "I'm surprised you showed up. You're such a coward."

"Hi, Mary." Maddi slipped from her flats. She shivered when her feet kissed the cold floor. "Let's just get this over with," With a committed sigh, she fumbled with the loose navy shirt before pulling it over her head. Her simple thin skirt of stretchy gray material fell to the floor with ease.

"You left the dorm without even wearing a bra?" Mary teased. She lunged and twisted at one of Maddi's tender pink tips. As Maddi winced, Mary felt a tinge of perverse excitement. She blushed. "You're such a slob. I can't believe I loved you-don't cover them now," Mary commanded.

"It's cold, Mary," Maddi shivered as she tried to erect herself. But as her arm hair stood on end, Maddi sighed with relief as Diana wrapped her robe around her shoulders. "Di-what're you?"

"I'm going to take a shower and give you girls some privacy. I won't need this," Diana giggled. "See y'all in a bit!"

The sight of Diana's nude backside and the tender jiggle of her luscious globes as she sauntered stole Maddi's breath. Without realizing it, she gawked as her sister disappeared into the adjoining bedroom. Maddi felt the blood surge through her body. She fidgeted to tuck her cock between her legs-as it pulsed and threatened to come alive.

"Follow her," Mary said as she jabbed her angular fist into Maddi's spine. "The only bathroom is attached to our bedroom,"

"That must convenient in the morning," Maddi mused, taking a moment to survey the modest yet cozy apartment. A modern kitchen boasting chrome-plated appliances was attached to the open living area that took up most of the building. Past the kitchen, there was a beautiful patio with a stunning view of the lush Moringa forests. 'If Mary only knew how many times Diana's came inside me in those woods,' Maddi thought as she shivered. 'I'm gross,"

"Just move," Mary growled. "I'm going to fuck your ass,"

"I know. And then we're even?" Maddi turned back. "Do you have lube?"

Mary scoffed. She tossed her brittle ginger hair behind her shoulder as she smirked. "Looks like you'll have to grin and bear it-while you're baring it, slut!"

"Hold on," Maddi dashed back to her discarded clothing and searched the pockets. She grabbed a small clear bottle from the pile and rushed it into Mary's arms. They barely made eye contact while Maddi hurried through the door to hop on the bed. She hiked her robe over her narrow hips and buried her face in the brown satin bed top comforter.

Maddi tensed as Mary's petite footsteps inched closer, only giving a short sigh of relief when she heard the lube bottle's plastic cap snap open. At the very least, Maddi had some reassurance Mary would use *some* care. She winced when the cold gel slithered down her crack.

Mary used her strap-on's tip to apply the lube generously. "You ready?" She afforded her ex-girlfriend some pleasantry.

Maddi sucked in a final breath before nodding. Then her entire body contracted. She grabbed at the blankets, pillows, and anything she could get her desperate hands-on as her asshole filled with hard plastic. She screamed into the bedding as Mary rammed.

The bedsprings screeched as Mary pumped. Maddi felt Mary's full strength and weight on her back-which gradually grew to be underwhelming, to say the least. If not for the pressure in her ass, Maddi might have found the contact enjoyable. Mary's thrusting varied speed and force as her endurance waned.

Maddi grunted under the force. It surprised her how painful the situation had become. Then her eyes caught Diana's movements as she emerged from the shower.

Still nude with freshly washed, supple skin, Diana circled the bed, silently positioning herself in Maddi's vision. Her sister rubbed at her eyes near her chubby cheeks, encouraging Maddi to cry.

"Mary," Maddi winced, swallowing her pride. Her face flushed red with shame as she cried out. "Please! Please stop, Mary! It hurts!"

"I-I'm hurting you?" Mary sounded shocked. She grinned with satisfaction. "Okay, then. I'll stop, you big wimp." She turned to undo her harness. "How does it feel to have someone deflower you?"

"She'll be sore tomorrow," Diana commented from the bathroom. "Hope you weren't saving that ass for something special, Mads,"

"You actually should thank your sister, Maddi," Mary hissed as she bunched the harness in her fist before whacking the hardness across Maddi's ass. Her hand rewound for another strike. The snap was loud and wet, and it hung in the air between Mary's sick cackling. Maddi buried her moan in her middle, and the pain jolted. "I was a little tired because I already came before you got here, so I've let off a little steam,"

Maddi fought the urge to gasp. She knew what she had with Diana was too good to be true. She cut a glance at Diana's sheepish grin as her sister stroked herself slowly. "Why?" Maddi mouthed as her eyes watered, to which Diana grinned and shrugged. "It's that a fact?" Maddi finally asked Mary, sniffling.

"And she left me with a beautiful present." Mary cooed before her harshness returned. "Now lay back," She commanded.

The blood rushed to Maddi's head as she reclined reluctantly. She heard Mary's strap-on and harness unsnap and clang to the floor-seconds before Mary's bare bottom loomed over her. "MMPHH!" Maddi grimaced. Her hands flailed as Mary humped her face.

After some sloppy attempts to find Maddi's mouth, Mary, at last, settled her slit over her ex's tongue. "Eat it!" She cried. "Eat my pussy!" Mary bounced awkwardly, occasionally stopping to ensure she smeared her wetness over most of Mary's face.

"Language, dear Mary!" Diana cried with laughter. "But it's kinda hot to see you so aggressive,"

"I'm so glad I plugged myself," Mary leaned over to grip the headboard as she flexed her pelvic muscles. "She left so much!" Mary's voice strained as she pushed.

Maddi squirmed as Mary sputtered a creampie into her mouth. Much to her relief, Mary's body had kept Diana's cum nice and warm. There's nothing I hate more than cold cum, she thought. But as the creamy saltiness assaulted her tastebuds, Maddi's body reacted terribly. Her heart pounded once she recognized the taste of Diana's cum-or at least she swore she did. Her hips bucked as her cock straightened. Tasting her sister's spunk was the comfort food she needed-the familiar disgusting indulgence to calm her nerves after such an unpleasant day.

"Mmm!! NGH!!" Maddi stopped flailing. Her hands went to her cock to stroke herself. The efforts wouldn't take long to reach a payoff-she could feel her cum rising in her pulsing shaft the second she squeezed her cock. She slathered her tongue deep into Mary's pussy, licking, eating anything she could coax out. Her hips spasmed in mid-lick. Cum exploded, lashing across Mary's back until it bubbled and the spurting subsided, leaving a fresh pool on her concave stomach.

As Maddi thrashed, Mary nearly topped. She slid off Maddi just as the futa's draining cock smeared against her back. Mary's contemptSheful glare ran across Maddi's blushed nudity; her cock rested atop her writhed form, pulsing some cum that flooded her navel.

"Y-you came?" Mary scowled with disbelief. She read the embarrassment on Maddi's face as the girl shamefully licked her lips. "Stop," Her voice quivered as she disgested the sickening truth. "You weren't supposed to like that, Maddi. Your own sister's cum. Mary wretched." You're disgusting,"

Diana sighed as she sat on the bed's corner. "In all fairness, Mary," She dipped her fingers in Maddi's cum. "You knew Maddi's body would react this way,"

"You're defending her?!?" Mary cried with a panic. Her chest heaved, hyperventilating.

"I'm merely saying you shouldn't act surprised." Diana sat down to caress Mary's boney shoulder. "I mean, I have all these stretch marks and a baby in private custody. That's evidence to suggest she's attracted to me, even if she's a repulsive cretin,"

"I can't-" Mary muttered some unintelligible words of desperation as she fled to the bathroom; the bedroom shook as she slammed the door behind her. As the rusty screech of the shower knob gave way to the sound of blasting water, Mary's sobs floated through the door.

"So temperamental," Diana shook her head as she turned away from the door. "I'll make Maddi sleep on the couch, honey." She shouted.

Maddi's heart still raced from her shameful orgasm. Her fingers played at the cum pooled in her navel. She shivered as her hand grew sticky, and she licked the delicious cocktail of Mary's and Diana's cum from her lips.

"That looks tasty," Diana whispered. She hovered over Maddi while she observed her big sister in euphoria.

Maddi didn't realize Diana wanted to kiss her until her sister's plump lips pressed against hers. Diana's tongue flickered and lapped as she tasted her incestuous cum. Maddi's moaned and accepted more of Diana's warmth. She cupped Diana's chubby cheek and stroked the skin down her neck.

"You like the taste of me?" Diana cooed with sinister glee.

"You know I do," Maddi whispered back.

"It's because you're a whore," Diana grinned through her teeth. "Look how much you came,"

"You're one too, Di." Maddi spat. "You betrayed me. You're dating Mary, aren't you?"

Diana pulled away, huffing. She looked down at Maddi with a bitter scowl. "Okay, so I'm fucking Mary, too. Big deal. It doesn't make my love for you any less. Now, if you're a good little girl, you'll go to sleep out on the couch, and I'll visit you in the middle of the night and put my cock down your throat,"

"Bitch," Maddi muttered. She flushed out tears as she blinked. "Alright, fine. I'll be a slut for you. But you'd better make me come, too."

"I promise," Diana winked. "Would I lie to you?"

"I hate you," Maddi snapped as she rolled off the bed onto her feet.

"Good night, Mads," Diana laughed.

--

The revolting family of four rested in silence in the hearth room in Diana's mansion. Only the massive brick fireplace's crackle disturbed the peace. They laid at opposite sides of the long sectional, separated in their illicit pairs. Maddi held Eden in her arms, caressing her tired young face as the daughter lay curled in her lap. Her eye caught Diana and Erin in an identical position. Both of the twins seemed to wear less and less clothing ever since they dropped out of college. As Erin tucked her knees underneath her chin, Maddi couldn't help but notice the wet patch on the girl's powder-blue panties. She assumed that Diana and Erin had fucked all morning before Maddi and Eden arrived. But from the way Erin tried to cram herself into Diana's lap, nuzzling her mom's crotch with her cheek, Maddi gleamed that the 20-year-old nymph was ready for more.

"Horny, are we?" Maddi joked with a low, inside voice.

"You have no idea," Diana confirmed with mock dismay. "She is insatiable. I don't know if I can keep up much longer,"

"I can't help it," Erin grinned. "I'm in love,"

"You're in heat," Eden snapped. She adjusted her bare breasts to nestle atop Maddi's thigh. "Now hush before you wake them,"

"It's a ticking time bomb," Maddi said, stroking Eden's jet black hair. "Once one of them wakes up, they'll surely wake the others,"

"This sucks," Eden pouted. "We should've made the nursery soundproof,"

"Oh, boo-hoo, ladies," Diana rolled her eyes. "You have no idea how jealous you've all made me by having your babies all in the same year,"

"I watched you carry *all* our children, Di," Maddi growled. "Don't you dare play that game, sis,"

"Okay, I'm done with this arguing," Erin popped from Diana's lap and sprawled herself on the crimson Persian carpet below. She raised her long, thin legs to rolled off her soaked panties. "Does anyone want to fuck?"

"I don't," Diana sighed. "As shocking as it sounds, you wore me out this morning,"

"You're no fun, Mom," Erin teased. Her fingers grasped at her hardness, raising her shaft to play with her pouting lips. "Eden?"

"No," Eden's response was blunt. She wrapped Maddi's arm around her and kissed her futa-mom's hand. "I'm comfy where I am. Thanks!"

"Ugh!" Erin sucked her teeth. Frustrated, she stroked and squeezed her cock. "What about you, Aunt Maddi? You wanna fuck your daughter-niece?"

"Mmmm..." Maddi's moan came without a thought. Her cock's blatant twitching did as well. "I mean," She licked her lips. "If nobody else wants to-OW!" Maddi jumped. Eden had dug her nails into Maddi's arm. "What's your problem, Eden?"

"Nothing," Eden shrugged. "Sorry, got a chill. Erin, don't you think it's weird to beg someone to fuck you?"

"I'm not begging, idiot." Erin scowled.

"Fuck you," Eden snipped.

"Calm down, girls," Diana rubbed at her temples. "Eden, can you please, just let Maddi and Erin fuck in peace?"

"Fine, whatever." Eden pushed away from Maddi and got up to leave the room. "I'll go check on the babies seeing as how you want to make another one,"

"So do you!" Erin protested. She slipped an errant pair of fingers inside. The heated conversation threatened to sour her mood, and she was determined to refocus. "I actually thought we should trade partners, Eden. Even though futanari are resistant to genetic defects, I think it's a good idea to mix up the gene pool a bit."

"Hmm..." Diana perked up. "That's not a bad idea, honey. I'll fuck Eden, and you'll have Erin, Mads. What do you say?"

"I love it," Maddi agreed.

Diana smiled. She tightened her robe to stride towards Eden. "That's three votes," She approached Eden, who had reached the room's far end towards the hall. "I think swapping partners would do us both well?"

"I dunno," Eden shrugged sheepishly. "I love Mom so much,"

"I know. I do, too. But I shared her with you, anyway." Diana cooed. "Do you want to try with me? To see how Mommy feels inside you? Tonight?"

"I'll think about it," Eden sighed. "I'm sorry. I know I'm being weird,"

"Not weird at all, Maddi slid from behind Diana. She left a lingering kiss on Eden's pouting lips as they exchanged a moment of warmth. "Listen, your sister is out-of-her-mind horny. But I'm just going to suck her off for now. Does that make you feel better?"

"Yes!" Eden grinned. "It does!"

"Good girl," Maddi winked.

"Just be forewarned," Diana advised. "That girl comes like a river. She will fucking drown you if you're not careful,"

Maddi laughed. "Well, she won't be the first Masters girl to do that, will she?" She winked.

--

"Open wide," Diana announced quietly.

Maddi hadn't realized Diana was talking to her until she found her airpath blocked. Diana's cock throbbed as it filled Maddi's mouth, and sleeping futa realized her sister had made good on her promise.

"Mmm..." Maddi moaned as her hands wandered up the back of Diana's silk robe. She squeezed her sister's soft, meaty globes as she devoured.

But Maddi slid her sister's cock from her lips and scolded. "This better not have Mary's pussy on it," She warned.

"It doesn't," Diana said but then joked. "But it's nothing you haven't tasted before,"

"Ugh," Maddi ran her tongue along Diana's shaft before allowing the throbbing thing before accepting it in her mouth again.

"Goooood girl," Diana grunted her pleasure. As Maddi's thin lips formed a lusty seal, they suctioned her pulsing shaft. The most deliciously wet sucking noise filled the dark living room as the siblings coupled. Diana's panting grew louder as Maddi's licked the budding precum from her bubbling futa dick-slit. "My god, Mads," She shuddered. "I'm gonna explode in your filthy mouth," Hearing Maddi moan in response emboldened her lewdness. As she grabbed two fistfuls of thin raven hair, she felt her ass spread as Maddi pressed a sole digit against her soft ring.

"Do it, Mads." Diana hissed, pushing backward. "Put that shit in my ass," As her sister massaged inside her ass, Diana revealed in the thick foam of spit dripping from her Maddi's chin. Each thrust forced her deeper down Maddi's gaunt face until she could feel herself outside of her poor sister's throat. "Hmmm," Diana licked her lips as she fucked Maddi's sloppy face. Her sister grew limp in her arms. "You can't breathe, can you?" Diana's voice trembled-then quaked as her cock twitch. "That's so hot, sister. You'd really die for my cum?!?"

Diana's knees buckled. Her hips jerked at the height of her climax, cock exploding to drown her sister. Maddi gagged as her half-conscious body fought for a breath against Diana's spurting monster. She pulled the cock from her mouth and hacked her windpipe clear with some wet coughs.

"Quiet!" You're going to wake her!" Diana lunged to clasp over Maddi's heaving mouth.

"Squeeze..."

"What?" Diana's big green eyes perked up. "Who-"

"Squeeze her throat... now."

Diana pulled away, hands raised high, panicking as if being held her at gunpoint. She watched Maddi struggle for breath in the moonlight for only a few moments before helping her upright. "Here, honey. You're okay. You're okay," She kissed Maddi's clammy forehead. "I'm sorry I got so carried away,"

"I-it's okay," Maddi clutched her chest. She sniffled, cheeks puffy and red. "You scared me. I thought you were about to strangle me,"

Diana gave a chuckle that was both exhausted and disoriented. She observed Maddi's doubled-over frame, soaked abdomen, and wilted cock. "I would say you could do the same to me, but it looks like you already came,"

"I did," Maddi sighed. "In my sleep like a horny teenager having a wet dream,"

"Must have been hot," Diana's voice grew sultry once again as she nudged her thick elbow into her Maddi's side. "Move over and tell me all about it." She flicked on the reading lamp on the end table before fluffing Maddi's blanket back over her. "In case Mary intrudes. So spill it, Mads. You were dreaming about fucking me, weren't you?" She giggled. "Don't leave out any juicy details,"

"It wasn't you, Di." Maddi folded her arms and looked again. "I don't think I want to defile myself any further tonight if you don't mind,"

"Have it your way," Diana rolled her eyes before she checked the closed bedroom door. "So why'd you get so freaked out today?"

"Who's Jackie Sims?" Maddi asked.

Diana's silent mouth hung agape as she turned to Maddi. "She's a cop from back home in Portland. I met her when she went into prison undercover. Why?"

"She's here," Maddi said. "She's asking questions about you,"

"Wow," Diana fluttered her lashes at the news. "Oh, wow. That's unexpected. What all did the Detective say about me?"

Maddi shrugged. She kept her hands clasped and pressed in her lap. "Nothing. But she asked lots of questions about how you could leave the country to come to Moringa Island. I'm afraid she's going to take you away from me,"

12