Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana scoffed. "Detective Sims isn't as smart as she thinks. Moringa Island is a U.S. Territory, so I haven't violated my parole. As long as I'm a student in good standing at Moringa, she can't touch me. Is that all she said?" Her voice turned grave. "Nothing about her and me?"

"What do you mean?" Maddi asked.

"Nothing," Diana shook her head. "We shared a cell for a while. I just thought she might have mentioned that"

"She didn't, actually," Maddi sighed. "But I have a bad feeling about her anyway,"

"It'll be fine, honey," Diana kissed Maddi's cheek. "Nothing can break our bond," She kissed her again. "Not prison," And again. "Not even death," She titled Maddi's head back and kissed her lips. "You *are* going to have my baby, Madison,"

"I know," Maddi said in a mousy voice. "Will you go to church with me tomorrow?"

"I guess," Diana smirked. "You feeling guilty about something?"

"A few things," Maddi confessed. "Remember when we used to go with Mom every Sunday?"

"I remember creaming my stockings sitting on that hard pew, daydreaming of fucking those virgins. But sure, I'll go to church with you tomorrow. I should go back to bed before Mary misses me," Diana patted Maddi's knee overtop the blanket. She pulled herself up and tightened her robe. "Good night, Maddi,"

"Good night," Maddi replied. She was wholly uncomfortable as she settled back down. Her ass finally began to ache, not to mention the new soreness in her throat. She felt used, completely spent-but sexually satiated. I guess I can't be too upset with tonight, she thought, smiling. Maybe Diana was right. She began to think everything would turn out for the best and drifted off to sleep with the most optimism she'd had in a while.

"Hmmm," Maddi sighed as she woke hours later. She opened her groggy eyes as she felt Diana's body straddle her again. "Be gentle," She cooed, parting her legs. "It's a little sore,"

"Maddi," Mary snapped.

"Mary?!?" Maddi's heart leaped into her throat as she perked fully awake. Mary's grim face glowed in the blood orange sunrise; between her skeletal fingers, she balanced the long kitchen knife. Each time the dawn's light flickered across the blade serrated broadside, it sliced fear across Maddi's heaving chest. "M-Mary," Maddi's voice cracked, her limbs paralyzed and useless. "Please, don't." She forced the plea up from her labored lungs.

"I can't tell you how badly I want to kill you, Maddi." Mary's voice trembled. "I won't-this time. But if you ever touch Diana again, I'll cut you into so many pieces..."

"Okay," Maddi's squeaked. Mary continued to crush her ribcage as she leaned forward. "I-I thought we were even,"

"We'll never be even," Mary buried her knuckles into Maddi's stomach as she jumped from the couch. "Remember what I said," She stormed to the bedroom, still clutching the knife close to her chest.

Maddi still felt Mary's weight on her chest. She dared not move. As fearful as she was of Diana's sudden outbursts, she realized how close to death she likely came. Playing with Mary's emotions last year started the timer on a bomb that would surely soon explode. She assumed she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

12