Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 14

Story Info
The story of incestuous sisters resumes at college.
4.5k words
4.2
6.4k
6

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Author's Note: Contains graphic imagery of incest. ***

Maddi froze at the sound of the door opening. She bunched the layers of blankets around her, thankful her recent wet dream was concealed under the dark comforter. Mallory locked eyes with Maddi as her dormmate walked in; the usually feisty ginger's face was flushed with embarrassment. Mallory slung her bag to the floor and sent a friendly nod Maddi's way.

"Hey," Mallory diverted her gaze and rushed to her computer desk. Then she made a sharp pivot and turned to her bed; Her skirt whipped up and revealed the black nylon shorts she wore underneath. Flustered, she sat on the bed's edge, upright and erect. "So," She sighed.

"Is everything okay?" Maddi asked.

"Yeah," Mallory insisted, finally mustering the courage to look Maddi's way. She laughed off her nervousness. "I--um--I have these special condoms that desensitize everything down there, and it helps with premature ejaculations and--other things," She coughed.

"Condoms?" Maddi repeated.

"I don't know why this is so hard to talk about," Mallory groaned. "Maybe because I was so wrong about you. I came in earlier when you were sleeping, and I kinda overheard you having a sexy dream. If you wear or rub one of these condoms on your junk at night, you won't mess up your sheets," Mallory stuffed her hands in her lap as her face grew even redder. "And I guess you wouldn't be having those dreams if you were fucking around campus. So, who is Eden?"

"What?" Maddi winced; She swore her heart stopped. Hearing the name of her imaginary daughter turned her stomach.

"You kept moaning her name," Mallory nodded. "Who is she? You've never talked about her,"

"She's nobody," Maddi shook her head, embarrassed. "She's a girl from my dreams I made up. I'm not dating anyone,"

"Gotcha," Mallory said. "I've gotten my urges under control, but every now and then, I mess up my sheets thinking about my girlfriend, Daphne. I miss her so much. Never get in a long-distance relationship, Maddi. They suck,"

"I could think of a few people I can use distance from," Maddi said under her breath. "But I understand,"

Mallory allowed some comforting silence to settle between the girls on their respective beds, a few meters' distance. "I think your mom would be proud of you. If she saw what you've come to represent,"

"Yeah," Maddi scoffed, feeling more like shit than before if that were possible. "She'd be real proud of me,"

---

Mallory's praise stuck with Maddi for the remainder of the day--even as Mary mashed her face into the sofa cushions and rammed her asshole full of hard, unforgiving plastic. Her frail nude body crumpled under every vicious stab; She muffled each throaty grunt into the firm plush.

"Take it, you slut!" Mary cried, her slender hips buckled around her harness. She shoved the strapon deeper in Maddi's guts with awkward thrusts. "Does this hurt?" Her voice cracked, on the verge of tears. "Am I hurting you?"

"Yes," Maddi cried. She forced the submissive words from her throat. "Yes, please stop hurting me!" Her plea came out in humiliating grunts. "STOP!" She wept. Maddi yelped as Mary drilled her one final time with a shock that jarred her; The dildo disappeared.

Thankful that Mary finally withdrew from her aching ass, Maddi could only afford herself a small gasp of breath as her dominant wrenched her around.

Mary grabbed Maddi by the jaw and forced open her mouth. "Taste yourself," She hissed; She licked her lips as rabid froth drooled from her mouth. Her nails dug into Maddi's scalp as her hips bucked forward. Mary face-fucked Maddi with a light yet not-so-gentle rhythm until her victim's head knocked against the wall. She tightened her grip as Maddi squirmed. "Stop struggling, Maddi," She commanded over the sounds of Maddi's gagging.

Finally, Maddi found no need for dramatics; She couldn't breathe. As the musky taste of her own asshole invaded her throat, Maddi wretched. It worsened her plight. Her body tensed as she fought against Mary's force. The girl's face reddened--then the coarse color bled into her eyes. As the pressure built inside her withered lungs, Maddi's weakly hammered against Mary's breasts. What scared her more than anything, she could tell how hard Mary's nipples grew--as her vision blurred, Maddi wondered just how aroused Mary was getting over hurting her.

"Oh, God..." Mary's voice quaked with excitement as she watched her victim turn blue. "Oh, my Lord, I could kill this whore right now," She uttered. Under the realization, Mary's frail legs buckled under the weight of her lewd climax. Her hand stayed fast under the harness. As she silently gawked at the damage she had inflicted, Mary slowly freed her palm; Next followed a subtle drip of her shameful honey across her wrist. Mary let a gasp escape her agape mouth as she recoiled in horror. She examined the fluid that webbed between her fingers. "I-I didn't mean to," Her words stammered together. She trembled. "I'm not like this"

"Oh!" Diana cooed. She rubbed herself against the bedroom doorway as she leered over the scene. "Mary, did you seriously just get off by hurting my sister?" She couldn't contain her excitement as she glided along to wall and grabbed Mary by her waist. "That's pretty hot," Diana guided Mary's soaked fingers to her lips. She moaned her pleasure as two digits passed her lips. "Mmm..." Diana shivered. "Maddi, you don't mind if Mary and I have a little fun, do you?" She smiled at her sister's prone position as she linked fingers with her partner in crime and pulled her into the bedroom.

Maddi lay on the couch, gasping for air for what seemed like forever. Much to her self-loathing, she still tasted and smelled herself. The shameful ass-to-mouth session laid heavily in the air as she dozed off. She finally snapped to attention suddenly at the sound of the bedroom's screeching boxspring and Mary's torrid howls. "Fuck me!" Mary screamed and grunted.

"Gross. Why can't she be fucking me like that? I'm her sister, after all," Maddi hated herself immediately after saying that. Her heart sank. She braced herself as she stood, inching towards the bedroom. She nursed her sore middle, clutching her stomach as she watched Diana thrusting into Mary's body with forceful strokes. The girls interlocked their fingers on each hand as Diana pinned her mate--and the scene, in particular, wounded Maddi the most. She meandered across the room for the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

"You're coming?" Mary cried even louder. "You're coming again! AGAIN!" The door rattled under the cacophony of rough sex.

"I can hear you, Mary. Stop fucking yelling," Maddi sniffled as she sat on the toilet. "You two cannot possibly embarrass me more than you already have,"

---

Hours later, Maddi sat upright on the sofa, staring in a hopeless, jealous void. Midnight had come and gone. In the fog of twilight, she didn't notice Diana emerging from the room until she felt the cushion alongside her depress.

"Hey there," Diana whispered as she tightened her robe's sash. She came to Maddi and stroked her face. "I hope she didn't hurt you too badly. Fucking her brains out was the only thing I would think of to distract her,"

While Maddi could admit she shivered with delight at Diana's warming touch, she couldn't ignore how wounded heart screamed and threatened to burst from her chest. "How fucking dare you, Di," Maddi's voice dripped with bitter venom. She shuddered in pain. "You didn't have to do that in front of me,"

"What's the big deal, honey?" Diana smiled. "I want her to feel safe with me. How many times did you lie to her?" She shook her head in disapproval. "You hurt her, Mads,"

Maddi recoiled from Diana's gentle strokes. "Did you come out here to remind me how shitty of a person I am?"

"Kind of," Diana nodded. "I wanted to remind you of how shitty we *both* are. Come with me," She patted Maddi's thigh and walked through the kitchen, out the backdoor, and down the stairs.

"Full moon," Diana giggled, pointing to the bright ball in the night sky. She twirled barefoot in the grassy field behind the house. "The goddess Artemis is shining down on us!" Her flight of fancy continued as Diana undid her robe and slipped into nudity. "Gods, it feels so good to bathe in the moonlight," She swooned before turning back to Maddi. "Don't you think you'll feel better if you take off that frumpy nightshirt," Diana frowned when Maddi shook her head. "It's oversized and hangs off your shoulders. Just take it off,"

Maddi shook awkwardly-balanced in the stairs leading to the lawn, just outside the pale moonlight's reach. She watched Diana's golden hair dazzle as it whipped against her cherub face. "Shouldn't you put something on?" She asked Diana, ashamed to admit that her eyes now feasted on her sister's luscious curves--and the thickness swinging between her legs.

"I don't feel like it," Diana teased. "The nymphs in ancient Greece danced naked all the time. Her twirling came to a stop in front of Maddi. She dug her nails into her own ample chest and massaged her globes; She gazed at Maddi with a hunger. "Plus, animals don't wear clothes," She announced as her voice dripped. Diana snaked down to all fours and wiggled her creamy ass in Maddi's direction. "And I want to act like an animal tonight,"

Maddi's cock stirred as she gawked at Diana's arching back as her sister raised her lewd ass in the cool night air. While Maddi couldn't see, she heard the pattering accompanied by Diana's satisfied groan. Maddi gasped and stepped closer with a perverse curiosity. Then the light caught it perfectly--Diana's piss jetted from her puffy lips in a messy stream. Maddi shivered at the sight of Diana defiling herself. "Di, what are you doing?"

"Come on, Madison," Diana turned around and let her hair drape and cover her eyes while she grinned. "Come breed this bitch while she's in heat,"

Maddi wrenched both hands around her rigid cock overtop her tented nightshirt; until precum soaked through the fabric. "Di, Mary said she'd kill me if she found out I touched you again. Did you know about that?"

"Whatever," Diana bellowed her irk. "You don't think I'm in control of that situation? Now don't come," Diana whined in a sinful, little voice. "Don't make me beg for it, big sissy!"

"You want your sister's cock so bad," Maddi moaned as she inched closer. Her stomach turned as she slowly succumbed to sin. "You want another baby," Maddi's eyes fixed on Diana's wiggling ass; Her mouth watered. Before she made a conscious decision, Maddi had descended upon Diana and kissed her sister's asshole; First a peck, then she pressed firm her tongue against the pursed rim.

"Oh fuck, that feels amazing," Diana writhed. "Eat my ass. I love being a whore for you,"

As Maddi moaned, her nostrils flooded with Diana's musk. She laid gentle kisses on her sister's most forbidden parts, drooling a thick wad on Diana's dirtiness before slurping it up. The sounds of soft moans and sloppy licking filled the quiet night air. With ravenous thirst, she drank, burying her soaked face. Her hands found her sister's throbbing cock, and she squeezed the shaft, already dripping with Diana's precum; It pulsed in her meaty grip.

"So--so good!" Diana whimpered. "Please, I don't wanna come yet. Gimme your cock, please, sis!"

Maddi came up for air, gasping, slurping. She wiped her drooling mouth a prepared to mount Diana. "You really want another incest baby?"

"More than anything," Diana cried and quivered as she felt the pressure build between her legs. "Yes!" She buried her face in the wet grass and grunted under Maddi's grith. "I've missed your dick so much!"

Maddi's balls slapped against her sister's ass in beautiful rhythm, music to the couple's ears. "I can't believe this is happening again!" Maddi relished in Diana's warmth. "I was so scared it wouldn't!"

"Remember my promise," Diana mewed. "A baby for both of us," She grunted her pleasure as her nails dug into the soil. "GOD, I CAN FEEL YOU GROWING, MADS!" Once Diana's body stiffened against Maddi's thrusts, another wave of lust washed over her--she needed more. "Wait!" She cried out. "Let me turn around,"

Reluctantly, Maddi complied. Panting, she pulled from Diana, a thick coat of her sister's cream dripped from her twitching member. "I'm so close, Di," She whined.

"I know, baby. I know," Diana sympathized as she planted on her ass. "If you reserve cowgirl me, I can get inside you, too," Diana gripped her erection as Maddi hovered over with her slender backside. As she filled Maddi's cunt, Diana guided her sister's cock back inside her. "Oh!" Diana screamed briefly before slamming a palm over her mouth. Her body spasmed as both male and female sides exploded with sensation.

Both girls stopped talking. They moved in lewd synchronicity, their backs arched, thrusting and pumping with fluid motion. Maddi's eyes shut fast as she pushed herself deeper on Diana's cock, at the same time teasing her sister's pussy, threatening to spill her incestual load at any second. But Maddi knew she wouldn't be first. Diana tensed, and her cock exploded.

Maddi gasped breathlessly as the heat rushed inside her. This is it, she thought, trembling. "This is it," She whispered. "Oh my god, this is it," She wanted to scream and vomit at the same time. Diana's body relaxed, and her sister's satisfying groan sent Maddi over the edge. "Ngh!" Maddi bit her lip as she sullied her sister. But she tilted her head back too far. A sudden blood rush sent her head spinning--and spinning--until warm darkness overtook her.

--

"That's right, can you please reschedule the Mother's Day prayer brunch for one o'clock?" Madison Masters cradled her phone while jotting a series of unrelated notes. "Yes. Thank you, Mr. Donavon. And Eden revised the proposal for the new young futanari group home. I'll have her send those to you this afternoon. Take care," Maddi ended the call and bunched up the scattered papers across her sprawling desk. She stood from her executive station to gaze at the sun setting on the city skyline--the sight in a corner office in the building she owned never ceased to amaze.

Her heels struck sharply against the dense hardwood floors. She made her way to the lobby where Eden worked, and Maddi found her diligent secretary engaged in a phone conversation of her own.

"Yes, ma'am," Eden's fiddled with her glasses as she spoke on the phone. She grinned at Maddi as she listened. "Thank you for your time today, Mrs. Crenshaw," As she ended the call, Eden ran her fingers through her cropped black hair. Mom, you just missed it," Eden giggled. "I was on the phone with Mrs. Crenshaw, and I just kept thinking how much of mommy's cummies were in my pussy," She blushed as her giddiness got the best of her. "Look!" Eden rolled her chair back and lifted her skirt.

Maddi's audible gasp said it all. On the seat, Eden's cock lay wilted in a puddle of sparkling cum. Her wicked daughter grunted her perverse delight. Yawning her milky thighs and lifting her sticky, spent package, Eden grunted again. Eden's pussy gushed thick bubbles of yellowish cum to her mother's amazement, and their mixed juices spilled off the black leather. She brushed her cock overtop the tent she pitched; It was all Maddi could do not to pin Eden down and fuck her again. "That looks so hot, mom," Eden swooned. Her fingers made translucent webs of white and yellow as she played in the mess. "I love how it comes together as so many shades,"

"Isn't that such a fitting example of futa seed," Maddi licked her lips. "Look at you; Both our seeds are ruining that chair so quickly,"

"Speaking of ruining things," Eden flashed an evil grin while she spun in the chair. She patted her middle with a rhythmic both seductive and taunting. "I took another test before lunch. Looks like I'll be taking classes online again next year. They don't want pregnant co-eds on campus," Her thin face became giddy to the point Eden almost exploded. "Thank you so much, mom!"

Maddi smiled. "That's wonderful news, honey!" She stroked Eden's face, bustling with pride. "Baby number two before you're 21. I'm so envious of that fertility. But this is just the beginning if you want,"

"I want! I want!" Eden shut her eyes and shivered. "Am I your favorite?"

Maddi sighed deeply as her eyes met Eden. "I think we need to call it a day. Let's go home and celebrate the new addition to our family,"

---

The ride home was foggy--it always was. Maddi's next conscious memory found herself naked in bed as Eden rode her stiff, throbbing cock. Maddi drank in the sight of her daughter; Eden's athletic build had returned to its prepregnancy form in a matter of months. She reached up and massaged Eden's breasts and traced a delicate pattern around the girl's dark areolae--the only visible reminder of Eden's first pregnancy.

"I can't wait until these get swollen again," Maddi hissed. She pinched each of Eden's nipples between her fingers before squeezing the bouncing globes.

"That makes one of us," Eden stroked her clit gently with one hand and tugged roughly on her hard-on with the other. And while she still lovingly squeezed on her mother's cock between her legs, Eden rolled her eyes at the thought of another uncomfortable pregnancy. "Ugh, mom," The horny young futa leaned forward and kissed Maddi. "I'm sorry, I just don't have the pregnancy kink. I want to have all your babies. But," She bit her lip and rested her head on Maddi's chest. "I don't know,"

"Honey, it's okay," Maddi cooed in her daughter's ear. "You're great just the way you are. I won't bring it up anymore," Her lecherous, sinful hands wandered around Eden's dainty waist. As her fingers depressed on the warm, pale skin, Maddi felt each of her daughter's ribs through her arching back. Holding Eden's waif yet athletic form never failed to stir her. She thrust in Eden, slow and deep at first, but ramped into such a piston that slapped her balls against the girl's tender ass. "That's a good girl," Maddi panted under Eden's cries as the girl dripped her sweat on her mother's face. "Make mommy come!"

Eden had returned a hand to her cock as her arousal soared. Her precum foamed and dripped on Maddi's stomach as the girl announced. "I'm coming, too! I'm coming, mom!" She tensed, exploding a single line of cum between Maddi's breast. Eden's face froze in utter delight, wallowing in her immorality. "I feel it," She murmured in a haze, massaging her clit. Suddenly her fingers were coated and sticky as her pussy leaked. "Mommy's hot cum; The same cum she used to make me," She shuttered. Eden came again, collapsing on her mother's body. "W--was I good?" Her weak voice asked.

"The best, my love," Spent and red-faced, Maddi kissed Eden's forehead.

"W--what's?" Eden jerked awake. A subtle shimmer on her mother's nightstand caught her attention, stealing her post-coitus grin. "What's that? Mom's necklace?!?"

"Hmm?" Maddi hummed as her eyes opened and focused. "Oh, yeah," She smiled. "Di and I had lunch while you and Erin were studying at school," She sighed knowingly. "It had been a while,"

With Eden's panic setting in, she pushed away from Maddi and grabbed the bracelet. "You cheated on me with mom? In our own bed?" She staggered to her feet, visibly shaking, now trying to hide her nudity from Maddi. "I can't believe you'd do this to me,"

"Eden!" Maddi cried. "When we all paired off, there was an understanding we'd stay non-monogamous. I know you want to be with Erin, sometimes,"

"I'm changing the understanding," Eden shook her head. "I won't let you touch anyone but me. Not even, mom," Her glare sharpened with cold blue eyes trained on Maddi. "Do I make myself clear, Maddi?"

"You're crystal clear, Eden Marie Masters," Maddi sat up, her fists balled as rage boiled in her chest. "Now, I don't know if this is the hormones talking, but Diana and I were soulmates decades before we even *thought* about conceiving you. I'll be with her whenever I want. Understood?"

12