Crossword Puzzle Intimacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly played with myself my Mother, in the latest in a succession of shocks, began a running commentary - and a pretty ribald one at that - on my efforts.

"Ooh go on Jack, wank that cock. You're balls look full to bursting. What a bad boy you are, getting turned on by your old Mum's pendulous breasts and big nipples."

The effect of this was to turn me on even further. My Mother seldom used bad language, so hearing her "talk dirty" like this was as exciting as it was unexpected.

"Imagine wanting me to play with your cock. And trying to suck my tits. You are sooo bad. Now, come on, let me see your jizz shoot out," she urged.

That encouragement proving the final trigger for my much needed orgasm.

"Ooooh, oooh, oooh, here it comes, YESSSS," I gasped, as a volley of spunk left my cock, flying all the way up to my chest and covering one of the nipples that my Mother had just been playing with.

"Oh my goodness," my Mother laughed, "what a load. I'd forgotten the ferocity of a young man's orgasm."

I lay back on the bed, recovering from the power of my ejaculation. But most of all astonished at the manner of it. It was at my own hand of course. But laying inches away from my Mother who was watching avidly and providing a running commentary. An extraordinary departure to my normal Saturday morning activities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening I went out with some old school mates for several pints in the pub. Many of them were doing their best to chat up the single young women who were around. But tempted as I was, as I wrote above, I was not keen to complicate matters by having a woman at home and another back at University. Plus, I was in turmoil about what my Mother and I had shared that morning. I was in almost equal parts repulsed and aroused. With arousal just about shading it. In fact, who was I could kidding, arousal was definitely my principal emotion.

The following day, Sunday, once again neither of us were working. So, with a pretty sore head after too many beers, I shuffled back into my parent's room, clutching two mugs of tea, with the Sunday papers, which had just been delivered, under my arm.

I was astonished to see, as I walked into the room, my Mum propped up against the pillows, reading a magazine without a top on and her tits proudly on display.

"Oh my God," I sputtered, "I wasn't expecting to be greeted by such a wonderful sight."

And I really wasn't. I was a maelstrom of emotions after yesterday morning's events. I'd been - and remained - enormously turned on. But also guilty and more than a little ashamed. Part of me hoped yesterday may be the start of a more prolonged sexual relationship. But another part wanted to rewind the clock and forget anything had happened. So, with all these conflicting emotions I'd determined that I was not going to take the initiative and suggest anything further.

Clearly, my Mother had other ideas. And, as she'd done yesterday, she was the one taking the lead. Or, at at the very least illustrating her comfort in me seeing - if not leering at - her tits again.

And, despite my misgivings, my cock (as it had a wont to) betrayed me by becoming immediately erect. Which was clearly apparent, once again, through my sleeping shorts.

"Well," she grinned, "you clearly like my tits. As you demonstrated yesterday and again right now, with your hard on. Plus, whilst you've been away I've got very comfortable in wearing almost next to nothing at home. So, now that you've seen my tits there's not much point in me having any false modesty. Though, I'm happy to put a top on if you are uncomfortable? Though the way your shorts are tenting suggests otherwise," she concluded with a leery grin.

And she was right, my erection was twitching in my shorts as I drunk in the splendour of her tits.

"It looks to me that you won't be able to focus on the crossword until you've released the pressure in your balls. So come on, get into bed with me and wank yourself off again so that we can enjoy the papers together."

Needing no further encouragement, I slipped down my shorts and leapt onto the bed, with my cock bobbing away in front of me.

We assumed similar positions to the previous morning, with me on my back and my Mother propped on an elbow next to me. I began slowly playing with myself with my eyes focused, alternately, on my Mother's tits and her face. She was, quite literally, licking her lips and I could see what I was sure was arousal writ all over it.

That supposition was confirmed moments later.

"Oh fuck Jack, it's so horny watching you, I've got to give myself some relief too," she exclaimed, as she dipped a finger into the waistband of her knickers.

I was, momentarily, struck dumb, at the sight of my Mother masturbating, albeit my view was partially obscured by the flimsy material. God, it was an erotic sight. Indeed, to this day, the sight of a woman playing with herself under her knickers remains one of my biggest turn-ons.

I paused my own wanking momentarily as I watched my Mother. Remembering that she'd disclosed yesterday that she enjoyed being observed I determined to do just that. So, whilst only idly playing with my cock, I spent a few minutes watching her frigging herself. Albeit with my view still obscured by her slinky lingerie.

Seeing that I'd stopped ministering to my own genitals she paused herself.

"Come on Jack, let's do this together," she urged, in a throaty grunt. "We'll both find it exciting."

For a few minutes I did just that and discovered that she was right. It was hugely erotic to lay, side by side, masturbating together. But I decided to chance my arm again.

"Why don't we do this to each other?" I suggested. "You can wank me off and I'll play with you?"

"Oh Jack," she sighed, "that's an appealing thought. But we really, really, shouldn't even be doing this. So let's not get any deeper into things."

But then, after a slight pause, she relented slightly, "just come here and give my tits a little attention," she demanded. "It's a huge turn on on for me and I loved it when you did that yesterday."

Needing absolutely no further bidding I latched on to the nearest nipple and began to lightly suck and nibble on it, emulating what my girlfriend back in Uni had told me she enjoyed.

Clearly so did my Mother as she was immediately breathing more heavily and holding my head to her chest. An action that brought the rest of my body into closer contact with her.

Predictably, I saw this as a "green light", a sign to go further. So, as my mother held me tightly I moved my hand from her hip to her groin and slipped it between her legs. Where a finger slid in effortlessly to her pussy, as she was dripping wet.

Momentarily this caused her to tremor and gasp before, with a sigh, she pushed me away.

But it seemed to be a sigh of reluctance, not exasperation.

"Jack darling," she admonished, "I told you, we can't go any further than we are. Please don't make this difficult. Let's just get ourselves off."

Acceding to her wishes for a further few minutes we lay, side by side, working ourselves towards sexual gratification. Having detached myself from her nipple I was wanking myself, with my dick slapping against my Mother's hip and abdomen. As I l looked down I could see that she was also masturbating furiously. With the fingers of one hand sawing away in her pussy and another rubbing her clit.

It was incredibly horny and I was close to orgasm. But my Mother beat me to it.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh FUCK, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!" she cried, shuddering against me as a huge orgasm ripped through her.

With this erotic sight and sound triggering my own.

"Aaagh, arrgh, I'm coming, COMINGGGGG......" I gasped, as I spewed several jets of spunk over my Mother's belly.

We both lay back on the bed, gasping after the orgasms we'd just enjoyed, before my Mother surprised me, yet again, by starting to cry. Not just sniveling, but proper racking sobs. I really was astonished and confused.

"Oh Jack darling, what have we done?" she wailed. "We should never, ever, have done that. I should have been so much stronger and not given into my desires like that."

"Hey come here," I encouraged, "pulling her to me and holding her tight to my chest and stroking her hair. With, of course, a flimsy pair of her knickers the only thing between us.

"What are you so upset about?" I queried, "we haven't had sex, just masturbated together. And its not that different to what we did yesterday. Its just that you joined in today," I chuckled.

"Just masturbated together?" she whimpered, "don't you see how wrong that is? I'm your Mother for goodness sake."

Then, seeing my bemusement, she continued, "yesterday it was all about you getting relief from your painful erection. So I was able to pretend - with some twisted logic - that I was just encouraging you to get what you needed. But today, I was overcome with lust and a desire for my own relief. And I ended up frigging myself in front of you, allowing you - in fact encouraging you - to suck my tits. And letting you cover me in spunk. But worst of all enjoying it! What sort of a Mother am I? And how will you ever recover from the trauma?"

"Oh my God Mum, I'm so so sorry," I assured her, upset myself now. "Please, please don't worry. Can't you tell how much I enjoyed that. Do I look traumatised? I'm grinning from ear to ear."

This time she was at least able to smile through her tears at the absurdity of the situation.

"Oh Jack, that's kind of you to say," she agreed, "but it doesn't justify my inexcusable behaviour."

"Oh Mum, please, please, don't worry. I really, really, enjoyed what we've just done and I don't regret if for a second. So neither should you."

"Jack, that's really sweet of you. And I hope you are right. But I fear not. Let's get ourselves cleaned up and see if, somehow, we can put this behind us," she suggested.

After we'd both showered I gave her a big hug and did my best to reassure her again as we went down to breakfast. But my Mother remained visibly upset and concerned.

In fact, things were a little strained between us for the rest of that day. We spent most of the day apart but ate dinner together and watched a little TV in companionable, but awkward, silence. It seemed my Mother, despite my protestations to the contrary, was still wrestling with guilt and recriminations at "defiling" me.

As we both trooped off to bed, with a busy week ahead of us, I pulled her to me for another huge hug, ensuring it was completely non-sexual.

"Mum, I really do love you," I assured her. "Please, please, don't worry about what we've been doing together this weekend. I know it's massively unusual and most people - maybe all - would consider it "wrong". But I certainly don't think that."

"Oh Jack," she whimpered, "thank you so much. I'm so worried I've overstepped the mark. In fact, leapt over, not just over-stepped. It's just that I get so horny and miss your Dad. But I should never have let my needs overcome me like that. I should have done what I usually do and gone the bed with my trusty vibrator."

This disclosure, though not completely unexpected, was certainly arousing. Causing my cock to twitch in my shorts. An action that was not lost on my Mother.

"Why on earth have I been worrying?" she manged to chuckle. "I'm Mother to a sex fiend. Which isn't that surprising given my own sexual appetites," she confessed. "The slightest encouragement and you're halfway to an erection."

"Actually, a lot more than halfway," I assured her, given my groin a rub.

But then, turning serious, I looked my Mother deep into her eyes.

"Look Mum," I begun, "I completely understand your concerns and misgivings. I don't know myself if what we've done is "right." But what I do know is that I enjoyed it very, very, much indeed. Both yesterday and today. I don't feel revulsion or shame, quite the opposite in fact. I feel even closer to you than we've ever been. If we never repeat it, I'll be comfortable with that. And grateful for the excitement that we had. But, if you do decide you'd like to continue then I'm well up for it. But it's entirely your call." I concluded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day I was rushing out of the house in the morning and then went directly to the gym after work. The two of us arrived home at similar times as my Mother had been to a late departmental meeting at the school.

She poured me an ice cold drink to help me cool down, before sitting me down with a pensive, almost pained, expression.

"Right Jack, we've got some serious talking to do," she began. "I've reflected a lot on our actions over the weekend. And I've come to some conclusions and have an idea that may benefit us both. But that is dependent, very much, on your own views."

I had a feeling thismight be a positive development. But I wasn't certain. So, for now, I kept quiet and let my Mother go on.

"You made it apparent last night that, as unusual and unexpected as our "interactions" were, they weren't unwelcome to you. And I'm delighted that you appear mature and sensible enough to be happily processing what we've done."

"You're right" I agreed, "I was taken completely by surprise. But it was a very pleasant surprise. So please, please, don't worry that it's had, or will have, a detrimental effect on me. Or on our relationship."

"Bless you for that," my Mother enthused, pulling me in for a big hug.

"I was hoping and expecting that to be the case. Which makes what I'm about to suggest seem all the more likely to meet with your approval."

I was delighted at where this might be heading, but prior to my Mother disclosing exactly what she had in mind she wanted to give me further context.

"Before I tell you what I'm proposing it's important you get some background and understand my thinking," she explained. "Please let me give you a full explanation before I make my suggestion. Is that OK?"

"Of course," I agreed immediately. "Take your time and tell me as much or little as you think I need to hear."

"Thank you," she acknowledged. "I really appreciate that. I don't want you to think I'm some sort of slut, but I've always had a high sex drive and it seems, if anything, to be getting even stronger," she explained, with a wry smile. "Your Dad certainly isn't complaining and I'm pleased to say he's more than a match for me. However he's away quite a lot of the time of course. So I find myself getting extremely frustrated."

Pausing to see how I was processing this she asked, with a concerned frown, "Are you sure this isn't too much for you to take in?"

"Not at all," I confirmed, "in fact, I really appreciate your honesty and you taking me into your confidence."

"I'm really pleased - and relieved - to hear that," she said. "I thought that would be the case. And let me say again, for what it's worth, I'm really proud of the maturity you are displaying in this bizarre situation. In the interests of full disclosure, I should also make you aware that the way I've dealt with my own feelings over several years has been to use a variety of sex toys to alleviate my frustrations until your Dad returns."

I raised my eyebrows and smiled, but said nothing to disturb the flow of her story.

"One final thing I should make you aware of," she went on, with a cheeky grin, "and this is something of an aside, but I've got quite the "potty mouth". As you know I love the written and spoken word. And I like to use it to express myself fully when I have sex. Or even when talking about it."

"Right," she concluded, "I think that's all the background you need. How do you feel about this?"

"Wow," I acknowledged, "that is an awful lot to take in. But, given what I've discovered over the last few days none of this is a huge surprise. Including the potty mouth," I laughed. "That said of course, a week ago I'd never have suspected any of that," I revealed. "So are you now able to tell me your proposal?"

"Of course," she agreed, "I certainly am. And I'm not sure, given what I've just disclosed, that it will cause you either too much shock, or revulsion. What I'm suggesting is that rather than masturbate alone, we masturbate together. How does that sound?"

"That sounds an absolutely splendid idea," I agreed in a flash. "Given that we are doing exactly the same, in our solitary bedrooms, it makes perfect sense for us to do it communally."

"Exactly what I've been thinking," my Mother concurred. "There's no longer any point in subterfuge or pretense. And we'll clearly get a lot more pleasure from doing it together. But, just to be clear, we'll be wanking, but not fucking. Are you OK with that?"

"I am," I agreed, just a little reluctantly, "but I'm always open to reviewing that decision," I smiled.

"No way Jose," my Mother assured me. "That's not up for review. But come on," my Mother urged, "no time like the present, let's get to it!"

Racing upstairs, pulling my Mother by the hand behind me, I went straight to my room and tore off my sweaty gym kit in a matter of seconds. My Mother was very close behind me, divesting herself of her skirt and blouse in similarly rapid time.

We tumbled onto the bed and, as we'd done the previous days, began to masturbate. Me tugging on my cock and my Mother gently fingering her pussy.

As sweaty as I was after my workout my Mother pulled me to her.

"Come on Jack darling, suck my tits," she implored. "I loved it when you did that. They are so sensitive."

For a few minutes I grazed and nuzzled a nipple as my Mother cradled my head, gasping and writhing against me. Then, surprising me further, she took a hand and moved it downwards to her groin.

"No fucking," she insisted, "but let's get each other off. I'm so turned on it won't take long. I've been thinking about this all day. Then I'll wank you off," she informed me. "Is that OK?"

"God yes, I'm up for that," I assured her (it was already more than I was hoping for), as I dipped a finger into her soaking wet pussy. Causing her to immediately spasm and gasp.

"Bloody hell," I laughed, "you're not joking, you really are turned on."

My Mother said nothing, but pulled me back to her chest so that I latched onto a nipple again whilst I began to finger fuck her.

At that stage of my sexual career I was far from an expert in that regard. But I'd learnt, largely through trial and error with my girlfriend in Uni, roughly what worked. But on this occasion I was initially, partly through excitement and partly inexperience, a little too vigorous in my actions. Thankfully my Mother was more than prepared to take the lead and explain what worked for her.

"Not so rough and not so fast," she directed. "Tease my clit gently with your thumb and slowly work two fingers in and out of my pussy."

I was keen to please, so I did just that (and looking back was very grateful for the guidance). I was more reserved in my actions and watchful of my Mother's reactions, picking up from her responses what worked best.

As I followed her instructions she was writhing and gasping by the side of me.

"Suck my tits again," she demanded, " and keep going exactly as you are. I'm close already.........."

Doing my best to continue following her lead I maintained gentle, but firm, pressure on her clit. And then built up, inexorably, a faster pace of finger fucking. By now I'd stopped sucking her tits and was focusing entirely on her pussy.

"Aaaaargh, aaargh, yessss, that's it............keep going.................just a little faster......aaarghhh......FUCKKKKKKKK," she cried, as a huge, juddering climax hit her.

Laying gasping on the bed my Mother looked up with a huge smile.

"Wow," she reported, "you seem to know your way around a woman's body. Or, maybe more accurately, you're certainly happy to be directed and you're a quick learner. Either way, that was fantastic. Just what I needed," she reported, causing me to beam with pride.