Crossword Puzzle Intimacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, you're turn now. Let's see that spunk fly."

"God, yes please," I responded. "You said you were close, but I may be just seconds away from coming," I informed her.

"That's not surprising," she agreed, "but I'll do my best to prolong things for you, to maximise your enjoyment."

Whilst my Mother had suggested that I knew my way around a woman's body it was immediately apparent that she was particularly adept at handling a man's dick.

She took a firm, but not overly rough, grip and began to slowly wank me.

"Oh shit, yessssss......"I hissed, "that's so good. Almost too good," I grunted.

She could see and hear that (as I'd predicted) I was immediately close to coming. So she paused and gripped me hard at the root of my cock, allowing my imminent orgasm to abate. In fact, I could almost feel the spunk retreating back down my shaft!.

Then, looking me in the eye, with her tits swaying in front of her, she repeated the procedure. In fact, for several minutes she followed the same steps. A little later I discovered that this was known as edging. But at the time I was unfamiliar with the term. What I did know was that I was experiencing conflicting emotions. Huge pleasure and excitement at the exquisite nature of my Mother's caresses (if caress could be applied to the firm grip she had on me.) Though coupled with frustration, if not desperation, at my need to orgasm.

"Shit Mum, I'm loving this. But I really, really, need to come," I informed her.

My mother seemed to be enjoying both my pleasure and discomfort. She initially ignored my protestations and continued to squeeze the root of my shaft every time she sensed my release was imminent. Until, finally taking pity on me, she looked up with a huge grin.

"Come on then baby," she urged, "let's get these big, full, balls emptied," as she cupped them with one hand and masturbated me firmly, but methodically, with the other. After just a few strokes I exploded.

"Aargh, argh,argh, FUCK, YESSSSSSSS......." I exclaimed, clenching my buttocks as I fired several powerful jets of semen, with the first blast looping up and striking one of my Mother's hanging nipples.

"Wow," my Mother chuckled, "that really was a big one. I can't believe the force it came out with. And how warm your spunk is," as she rubbed it onto her breast. Causing my dick, which was still hard, to twitch at the sight of it.

"Oh my God, thank you," I gasped, as I collapsed on the bed. That was so much better than when I do it myself. You're really good at that," I grinned.

"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, " she smiled. "At the risk of offending your delicate sensibilities and shattering the innocent view you may have of me I've had a lot of practice over the years."

"Well," I laughed, "I'm not going to be too judgmental. I guess I realised you wouldn't be that good just on raw talent. Mind you, over the last few years I've had plenty of practice too, albeit on my own cock. But you're still better at bringing me off than I am myself. Maybe it's the sight of those wonderful tits," I suggested. "Whatever it is, you'll have do a lot more of it."

"I'm more than happy to," she agreed. "Now that I'm getting over my misgivings I must confess I found it, as I suspected it would be, a turn on for me too. Plus, you really were good at frigging me. And will get even better with more practice. Getting each other off is certainly much better than getting ourselves off," she agreed, with a guilty smile.

So, with this precedent set, for the next few days we went through variations of this theme. Mutually masturbating and become more familiar with each others bodies and what turned each other on.

As she'd alerted me a few days ago, two things that seemed to really excite my Mother were visual stimulus and "talking dirty". She loved to watch me wanking and was particularly eager to get really close to my cumshot. Delighting in seeing it shoot out. Then squealing when I covered her tits and body with my jizz. And she was equally at home in letting me watch her come to orgasm. Occasionally at her own hands but more often that not as I fingered her.

And all of this peppered with a string of obscenities as she exhorted me on. With encouragement for me to do the same to her.

A couple of days after we'd began wanking together I made another proposal to her.

"You told me you'd been making use of sex toys whilst Dad is away. How about you let me watch you using them? I think that would be a huge turn on."

I didn't have a great deal of confidence that my Mother would agree. But felt I had nothing to lose in suggesting it. But, once again, she surprised me.

"God, that's a horny thought," she agreed, almost immediately. "I'd love you to watch me. I think that's a kinky, but very good, idea. As long as you are wanking yourself whilst you watch me."

"Bloody hell, of course I'll be wanking. I'll not be able to stop myself from doing anything other than that," I confirmed.

Pushing herself off my bed my Mother padded off into her room, with her wonderful tits bobbing in front of her. She returned, moments later, with her vibrator. In those days there wasn't the variety of sex toys there are now. No rampant rabbits, small bullets or huge wands. Instead what she brandished was a flesh coloured, ribbed, phallus shaped dildo, probably around 5 or 6 inches in length

I knew women used them, but I wasn't entirely sure how. So I was curious to find out.

"Maybe a daft question. But what do you do with it?" I inquired. "I presume you just thrust that inside and fuck yourself with it, in lieu of a real cock."

"Well, to some extent that's true." my Mother confirmed. "But there's a little more to it than that. Some of them are just a substitute dick. But this one vibrates too, so I can use it play against my pussy lips and my clit. Let me show you."

She applied a little lube to it before laying back on the bed. Twisting the base slightly her toy started to hum quietly and I could see it gently vibrate (as of course, the name suggested). Illustrating her point about using it externally, not just internally, she began to rub it gently along her pussy lips.

As soon as it made it contact with her genitals her breathing quickened and she was panting slowly.

"Oh God," she whimpered, "it's not as good as the real thing, but it makes for a very pleasant substitute."

As I'd expected, watching her use it was indeed a huge turn-on. Like my Mother it was clear I was visually stimulated. So seeing her body respond to the gentle pressure and vibration of her dildo was hugely arousing. But I also derived pleasure from seeing - or contributing to - her enjoyment.

As she used the toy to massage her pussy I lay by her side and suckled on her tits, whilst slowly wanking my rock hard cock.

Much as I enjoyed doing this, after a few minutes - and as my Mother's breathing shortened - I wanted to concentrate fully on watching her bring herself to orgasm with the toy.

I had enough knowledge of my Mother's arousal by now to know that this orgasm was fast approaching. Knowing also how much she appreciated some dirty talk I began a commentary of my own on her actions.

"Fucking hell Mum, that is so horny. Go on, fuck that pussy with your dildo, frig that clit. Let me see you come on it. Then I'll shower you with my hot, sticky, spunk."

As I was saying this I was by her side, sat back on my haunches, cock in hand as I wanked myself. But taking care not to be enthusiastic as I wanted to see my Mother orgasm before I did.

"Ooh baby, this is naughty. I love how this toy feels on and in my juicy cunt," she grunted as she looked up at me, her eyes focused on my cock, well lubricated now with leaking pre-cum. "I wish it was a real cock. I wish I could allow your cock in me," as she was now more forcefully fucking herself, taking the whole length inside her glistening pussy.

"Oh God.........nearly there............so close.........." she gasped as she twisted the base and increased the power further.

"Come on," I urged, "fuck that cunt, fuck it hard. Come for me."

This last exhortation appeared all she needed as she ground down on her vibrator, grasping it with both hands to give it maximum traction.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yesssss......yessss.......here it comes.......ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried out, thrashing around on the bed as a massive orgasm ripped through her.

Seeing her come like that was the trigger for my own release as I gave my aching cock a few final tugs.

"Nnnnnnngh, nnnnnnghhhh, I'm coming too, FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!" as I spewed my jizz up onto her tits, with the most powerful blast hitting her on the chin.

Squealing with excitement my Mother shocked me once more by dabbing it on to her finger and placing it on the top of her tongue to taste.

"Mmm, not to bad at all," she pronounced with a grin, "the good diet I'm providing you with is paying off."

As we lay there, basking once more in our post orgasmic glow, I'd convinced myself (I think with some justification) that this was going to be a precursor to a further escalation of our activities.

"That was wonderful," I assured her. "I can't believe you tasted my spunk. I'd love to experience a blow job from you. And it sounds like you want to feel my cock, not that rubber one."

Sadly, my Mother not only denied that, but delivered some further bad news for me.

"No Jack, neither of those things is going to happen. I've already crossed way to many parental lines. But those are two I'm not going to cross. Despite what I many have just said in the heat of passion moments ago. In fact, the day after tomorrow, when your Dad comes home, we're even going to have to pause what we're already doing."

"Oh Mum, I almost wailed, liked a spoilt child, so deflated was I. "That's going to be impossible. I can't last for 10 days without you getting me off."

"Of course you can," she assured me, "you'll just have to go back to wanking on your own, as you were until we set out on this path to depravity. Once your Dad goes back to the rigs we can start up again. But, as much as I love sex, I can't cope with the two of you. Plus I'd just feel even more guilty than I already do."

To be fair, I could see exactly where she was coming from. And a break did seem like a sensible course of action. But I tried to use this situation to my advantage and use as leverage to guilt trip my Mother.

"OK," I agreed reluctantly, "I get where you're coming from. It would be tricky. But couldn't you relent and agree to have sex with me before he comes back, as recompense for the enforced abstinence I'll then have to endure?"

"Look," she responded, with a firm tone, but a kindly glint in her eye. "I knew that you'd want to escalate things. And I can see that you've got your father's libido, and mine too," she smiled. "Clearly I got a little carried away a little earlier. And that hasn't helped. But as appealing an idea as it might be, as I said before, there is no way we are going to do any more than we've already done. Plus, as I've just said, nothing at all whilst your Dad is around."

"Oh Mum," I almost whined, "I do understand. But I'm desperate. Where am I going to get some relief?"

"Oh, so that's all you see me as?" she teased, "just some scrubber for you to empty your balls into?"

"Not at all," I fed back, with a grin. "Not least because, as you've just confirmed, you won't let me empty my balls into you, just with you." I clarified.

"As I've said over and over, you are such a cheeky sod," she chuckled. "You're just confirming my decision to deny you access to my pussy is sound one," she smiled. "But look, I still care about my poor, blue-balled, son. And I've got a suggestion."

"I'm all ears," I assured her, with mock seriousness. "No, actually, I'm all balls, as you just pointed out. But I'm willing to listen too. What's your plan?"

"Well, it's not really a plan, more the germ of an idea. But you must promise me to be discreet and sensible in processing the information I'm about to disclose," she asserted.

"100% discretion is guaranteed," I assured her. "And, in all seriousness, I hope you've appreciated how I've demonstrated that with you and our activities, limited as they are," I concluded with a grin.

"That's a fair point," my Mother confessed, "I have been impressed with how there is has been no discernible difference in your behaviour towards me when others are around. Anyway, here's a possible outlet for you. How attractive do you find Janet?"

""What, Janet, our neighbour?" I asked incredulously. "Married to Peter and good friends with you and Dad? Surely you're not suggesting her?"

"Yes, that is who I'm suggesting," she confirmed. "Let me explain why. Provided, of course, she is someone you'd like to sleep with, if you can make it happen?"

"God yes," I agreed immediately, "I'd love to shag her. She's slim, really attractive and very stylish. A proper MILF in fact. Almost as good looking as you," I added with a leery grin.

"I thought you might fancy her," my Mother replied. "Don't think I hadn't noticed you casting surreptitious glances her way. And I suspects she's noticed those too. We women are not daft. And you men are not very good at disguising your feelings."

"Right, what I'm going disclose now is where I'll need your discretion," she continued. "Some of what I'm going to tell you I'm confident is factual, some is conjecture. But my intuition is usually pretty good in these regards."

"Peter is clearly a very good provider. And I know Janet certainly appreciates that. But I'm afraid to say that, from what she's told me, "he's crap in bed." It seems he's neither an enthusiastic, nor skilled, lover," my Mother related with a rueful frown. "So that's why I have a strong feeling that Janet has needs that are unfulfilled."

"Now this is where my conjecture and speculation comes in," my Mother went on. "After a glass or two of wine on a few nights out she's hinted that she's open to - and indeed sometimes has been - having those needs fulfilled by someone else. In fact, I think she's been a bit of naughty girl on weekends away with her sisters. I've also heard her express the view that she's very keen on younger men. I know she'd want to avoid doing something that might jeopardize her marriage. But I'm wondering whether some "no strings attached" sex with a lusty young man like you - who is not looking for anything long term - may be just what she needs."

"Crikey, that's a lot to take in," I reacted, "but I think your conjecture may be accurate. Not least as I know you do have good instincts. But it's a big leap from her being open to younger men and her accepting me "balls deep" inside her."

"Remind me again," my Mother spluttered with laughter, "how much are we paying to support you through this Law degree? If that's the best you can do to express yourself then it seems to be wasted money. But I understand your sentiment," she conceded with a smile.

"Right, here's some advice that should stand you in good stead with all women, not just Janet," she retorted. "There's two important things you should know. The first is that "a faint heart never won a fair maiden." I guess you've heard that saying?"

"I have," I agreed, "I imagine that what you're suggesting is it pays to be bold?"

"That's right," she concurred, "you'd be surprised how many women - hopefully Janet included - might be receptive to an invitation to intimacy. But far too often men are too hesitant to make a move (this was several years ago, before the cultural shift that encouraged women - or at least some of them - to be more predatory in their approach to men). However, as is usually the case, there's a fine line line to be drawn. So it's OK to be suggestive and "test the waters". And dependent on those responses you can judge whether to proceed further. But it's generally not a good idea to randomly blurt out that you want to fuck them. How does that sound to you?"

"Well, I reflected, "that's probably something of a surprise. But it certainly does sound like excellent advice. And clearly you'd know better than me how the female mind works.

"Some females, but not all," my Mother insisted. "Because, of course, everyone is different. But I think the approach I'm suggesting would work in a pretty broad group."

"The second thing you should be mindful of," she went on, "is the power of flattery. Women like to be reminded of how good they look and how appealing they are. Though, once more, there is a delicate balance between being sincere and coming across as creepy. That depends, to some extent, on your underlying personality. But also, I believe, on how welcome the praise you are making is to the recipient."

All of this, of course, was invaluable insight, that I would go on to rely and act upon over several years. And indeed with Janet. Though I'm afraid I conspired to ignore at least part of it a day or so later.

"Ok..........." I pondered, "so, all of this said, how do I go about engineering an opportunity to shower praise and try to be bold with Janet?"

"Crikey," my Mother groaned, in mock frustration, "do I have to think of everything? But, luckily for you, I do have an idea. Or at least a good excuse for you to go and spend some time with Janet."

"Here's my plan," she continued. "They've just got a computer, but neither Janet nor Peter really know how to use it (this was several years ago when they were very much in their infancy and were, to some extent, just glorified word processors). I know you've become familiar with them at University so I'm going to suggest you go round there after work tomorrow and give them some pointers. Peter almost invariably works late so you should get a good hour or more alone with Janet. How does that sound?" she queried.

"I think that's an excellent idea," I agreed. "Give her a call and set something up. But now, whilst Dad is still away, let's carry on where we just left off.........."

to be continued