All Comments on 'Crossword Puzzles'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

What a brilliant story. Keep on writing more stories.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 8 years ago
Wow

What a story please develope it further loved every part xxx

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
YesssssssSSSSS!!

Another outstandingly funny and sweet tale of mom-son love from Charlene. Damn, this was a cracking story! Wouldn't it be great if every mom was so sweet and loving with her son? The chemistry between the two was sizzling!

Shame about dad and Newcastle though.

Thanks for sharing this with us CB!

dhh37363dhh37363over 8 years ago
Oh yes

It seems that the art of the tease is alive and well! Nicely done!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Is this a follow up to another story?

I ask for the game was a bit boring to follow till you got int her sucking his cock but a thought never left my mind: how did they get to this point? No explanation of what would bring a mother and her so to do acts such as this. You made it seem like it's a common thing which many of us wish it was but its not. In short the sex with no explanation of to why is what killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disagreed with last commenter

I had no trouble with the story starting in the middle of the action. Not every story needs to be some sappy tale of how a mother and son first fell in love. Here we get to see what day-to-day life is like for a mother and son *after* they come together, when they're living happily-ever-after with their affair in full bloom. It's sweet to imagine that they've been going at it like this for a long time now. They certainly have a happy future ahead of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * *

Seems more like a roleplay session than a day-in-the-real-life of Mom & Son. Needs more assfucking. Also great if Mom gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a terrific story

It's so great when a boy and his mom tease and banter and joke with dirty innuendos, the way Gary and Anne do in this excellent story. They touch each other in places that are supposed to be inappropriate but are so very appropriate to such a loving couple. Anne gives her boy some marvelous looks between her legs, a "view of the hairs on her bush and the beginnings of the groove leading down into her pussy." Then as she spreads wider Gary sees the best thing a son can ever see, as he feasts his eyes on his mother's wide-open cunt lips and even on the delicate pink inside. They grapple, and I love how Anne squeezes her kid's cute boyish butt. Too many mothers pay attention only to what's in the front and totally ignore what's in the back. Lots of boys really appreciate mom's tender hands playing all over their smooth muscled ass. Gary slides his fat young penis effortlessly up into the sopping wet vagina he came out of years before, up to his balls, and the love- and lust-driven pair go to town. It's the by far best fuck Anne's ever had, her son too, and Gary blows his young balls, "loading his mother's cunt to overflowing" with his creamy semen. Both of them know, in their hearts, that that's exactly where the boy's semen just fucking belongs.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
some serious wordplay

throughout the entire story.

thanks for the humour.

waynefarwaynefarover 8 years ago
I liked it.

A lot of stories on lit get me off, but many are clichéd in their used of a select vocab and a touch improbable.

Yours showed some serious writing skills and the mixture of taboo and danger was great. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom

I wish that was me when I was younger.I had a beautiful step Mom.blonde hair beautiful tits and perfect round ass.When I was 14 I used to go in the laundry room and get the panties she just took off.I would smell the crotch and I could see where she cum in them.I would lick the crotch real good and loving it.I would jack off thinking about her and my Dad just having sex and I would think that I was licking both there cum at the same time..One night her and Dad got real drunk.My Dad passed out on the sofa.AND she was sleeping in her bed I went in her room and tried to wake her up.But she was knocked out cold.I then took a chance and removed the sheets off her .She was completely naked .So beautiful.I looked at her and she was sleeping real hard So I took a chance and I leaned down by her pussy and I just started licking her she didn't move at all and I kept on licking her.I did that for a while.She was not moving so I started licking her ass and I just kept licking her I put my tongue in her hole and licked her so fuckin good I was trying to get my tongue ad far inside her ass as possible.I licked her real good for about a half hour.Then I got out of the bedroom and went in my room and jacked off in her panties I put them on and did it .When I was done jacking off twice in them I then licked all my cum off her panties.That was the best day ever.When she woke up she took a shower and never said nothing.When I would look at her ass I would just smile. THEN I TOLD MY BROTHER WHAT I DID .And he said If you don't want me to say anything about you.That you better suck my cock.I said serious.He said you better.So I said take your pants off.When he did his cock was real hard.I started stroking him real good and Then I started sucking him off.Then I started loving it I was sucking him off so good and he started cumming and I swallowed all his cum. And then I said I want to suck it again tonight and I sucked him off twice.Once in a while I suck him off because I started to suck off a couple of guys and that's all I want now is to be fucked real good and suck men.But I loved that day I licked my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needed a more patient hand to achieve its potential

It's wholly unbelievable that things would escalate from playful banter to groping to a blowjob in the father's presence over the course of maybe 30 minutes. In the A-grade version of this story, it takes 4,000 words to get to the point where the son brushes his mother's breast with a pencil. There's no shame in failing to live up to that lofty standard, but there should be *some* effort to earn the audience's suspension of disbelief.

CharleneBarrCharleneBarrover 8 years agoAuthor
If you're anon, how do I argue my case?

Dear Anon. give me your name and I'll get back to you. Otherwise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ultimate

Garbage. Mama fucked son, why? Wtf you don't fuck your son just for one puzzle word. This is not even a stroke story. Complete waste of time. Give up writing or give some time to writing. I'm sure you are not capable of doing neither.

CharleneBarrCharleneBarrover 8 years agoAuthor
re: ultimate

Dear anon. - it's 'capable of doing neither' or 'not capable of doing either'.

So your double negative of abuse is like '2 minuses equals a plus'? and so you actually love my story?

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Great fun story ...

and I love your algebraic argument against Anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

Perfect stroke story. The perfect language is a treat to read(no distraction from the story). I wish the rest of Anonymous had read the story carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I too like to remain Anon but that was too mucking fuch!

I like to remain Anon, after all who actually gives his or her real name?

In that sense we are all Anon.

However in the case of the really mean asshole Anon above, CharleneBarr (one of the best here at the Lit) is right in what she suggests.

If you are going to argue a point in such a nasty way, kindly provide a way to be able to respond to you.

Do not be a cowardly hit and run commentator!

As far the story, is concerned, hope he knocks up his mother :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*****

I like your stories. All of them. Smart. Well written. I wonder how many sons and mothers look at each other this way. Past the mom and son role and see each other as grown adults more than capable of feeling the kind of love and lust for each other that your stories so skillfully depict. I suspect quite a few of them do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm not the Anon who flamed your story

In fact, I've only just caught a glimpse of it. If I can figure out how to log in (the system is NOT letting me log in, for unknown reasons), I will give your story a proper comment.

It looks like I will like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do erotic crossword puzzles with my mum.

Sometimes we even play sex board games together. It starts with both of us wearing next to nothing. During the game we get to touch, and fondle, parts of each others bodies. I have an erection, so mum usually feels it. I usually will fondle her breasts, and nipples that turn me on so much. The game always ends with some kind of fucking, being instructed where to go in the house, and what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent, intelligent erotica

First time I have read your stories. What a great start to the new year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Need to Register

I've given 'star ratings' before, and posted a few comments as anon, but for the first time I want to mark someone as a favourite author. Love your way with words, your humour, and the story lines, even if they do begin in what some think is the middle. Your story, your choice of where you start it. Please keep up the excellent work.

minniejohnminniejohnabout 8 years ago
Beautiful.

This has made me so wet, and Johnny so hard that ooohhhhh he's in me!!!

Ten minutes later; I would love to see a prequel to this story, how do you see it starting?

lustybardlustybardalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

All your stories are absolutely incredible!

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 5 years ago
Another good story

You have again managed to produce another funny and engaging story. Well done. I so enjoy your work.

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 4 years ago
So Familiar

I read a story like this but continues with the mom dies and his sister finds the puzzle book before her mom dies and admits to her actions and ask the sister to care for her brother because she ruined Him

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 4 years ago
Humm

I remember reading a story like this. But it continued on involving the sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with live4thebj. It's entertaining to read about the events happening, but why are mom and son cheating on husband/ dad? Is she just a slut, sunny boy an asshole? Idk what to make of it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wmsraub,

You're correct: you're thinking of a story called "Crosswords" by an author named Always Wanted To. It was excellent. He/She has removed his profile, account and all of his stories from this website. He was the best writer of incest stories on this site.

As for this story, it is a bit of a knock off of that story but it lacked the build up and tension of Always Wanted To. It is good, but not great.

WmsraubWmsraubover 1 year ago

I found the original story. It’s on a different site It’s called stories online.net all 8 chapters.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog3 months ago

i read Videocassette and now Crossword Puzzles. Your character's playfulness with each other is what shines through with these stories! So joyful and loving. Neither mom, neither son, wants to dominate the other- it's all played for a lark all the way through. So much tenderness, compassion. Lovely, loving stuff! Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. I have an Aunt Charlene, so... easy to let my mind wander. Thanks so much for adding to the love in the world with these delights! On to more Charlene Bar none!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous