Crowd-Surfing Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I took my mother in my arms I felt like a man. She was almost a foot shorter than me and much thinner than I expected. I thought how easily I could carry her. She was jumping with the beats, not caring where or who she was with. I looked at my friends and they all gave me a nod. They wanted to see me dance with my mother while she was half naked, and so did I.

I held her from behind and moved as she moved. Our movements were synchronized, and it was me who was now directing her movements. I swayed with her as the music played with us. I then slowly placed my hands on her breasts as we danced. I started groping them mildly. I almost forgot that she was the girl who was crowd surfing above us, this felt like as if it was the first time I touched them. I slightly tugged on my mother's nipples as she grinded up against me. Her nipples were hard and pointing straight forward. Her breasts were the perfect size for my giant hands, as I squeezed them as hard as I could. Chris was right, my mother's breasts were indeed firm. I kept groping her till the current song was over while my penis, unable to stay contained in my pants, was grinding up against her.

As the song ended, so did the dance. It was the slowest ten minutes of my life. I came back to earth and looked at my friends who were looking at me with wide eyes and gaping mouths. I quickly stepped back, a little embarrassed, and adjusted my pants.

She again remembered that she needed to find her friends and started looking around.

"Hey!! Josey! Aretha!" she screamed. We turned to see, and there they were, Mrs. Josephine and Mrs. Aretha, Chris and Josh's mothers. "Come," she said looking at us.

"No Kristy you go, we'll be here," said Chris. I could see that even he was a little scared now because his mother was here too.

"Nonsense! You've got to meet them," she said and pulled my hand as we walked towards them. We were praying that we don't get recognized.

"Hey girls! I've been searching everywhere for you!" said my mother. "Meet BB, uh... aa... why don't you introduce yourselves guys."

"Hi, I'm Jimmy, this is John, David, Ritchie and BB," said Stanley. He messed up. Hyun's name changed from Eric to Ritchie, but I don't think my mother realized.

"Hello. She is Aretha and myself Josey. And I see you have already met Kristy," said Mrs. Josephine looking down at my mother's naked breasts. "Where is your bra babe?"

"I don't know," she replied.

"You don't know?" said Mrs. Aretha in a surprised tone.

"And I don't care! These gentlemen have been taking good care of me and my breasts. I didn't need them."

Wow. I didn't realize my mother was so slutty. I guess that's where my sister got her education from.

"Excellent!" said Mrs. Josephine teasing my mother.

"Oh. Where's Kyung?" asked my mother.

"We don't know. We thought she was with you. Last I saw she was with you and this huge guy... dancing?"

"Really?" said my mother confused. "Oh yes!" she remembered, "She was with me; but then I asked that guy to pick me up for crowd surfing... and..."

"So, you don't know where she is?" said Mrs. Aretha.

"Nope!"

"Great! I guess she is getting over Jung somewhere," said Mrs. Josephine in a cryptic way, but we understood. Jung was Hyun's father, and it seemed like Mrs. Kyung was already over their divorce and hooking up with somebody else.

We looked at Hyun, unable to control our laughter. He was scratching his head.

"Oh forget it!" said my mother, "Let's fucking dance!"

"Like this? At least cover yourself up. One of you give her your shirt," said Josey looking at us.

"Yeah, give it to me," said my mother looking at Chris. Chris worked out regularly and easily had the best physique among us.

Chris nervously handed over his t-shirt to my mother. She took it and threw it as far as she could. "That's better," she said.

We all laughed. At this point we were pretty comfortable with our mothers around.

We were a little nervous at first because my mother was so drunk that it was possible that she didn't recognize us, but all of them not recognizing made us quite confident.

The next song started, and our mothers started dancing. We stepped back and looked at each other and composed ourselves. Because watching our mothers dance in bikinis while my mother's breasts were naked was extremely arousing. I was marveling at Mrs. Josephine's body. According to Chris, she never missed a day in the gym, and it was showing. Her tight figure was moving in the most graceful manner, and that black bikini on her sparkling white moonlit body was making me weak.

Mrs. Aretha on the other hand had giant features. A black girl with a thick ass and big full breasts meant that she had the attention of most men. Her underwear was unable to contain that ass, and as she danced, it disappeared between her butt cheeks.

We were dancing on our own, behind our dancing mothers, embracing their bodies. None of us were confident enough to dance alongside them. At this point I didn't care about the concert anymore.

Mrs. Aretha looked at me, stepped back towards me as she moved to the music. Her ass grinded up against me and she started twerking. My dick was already hard, and I was sure she must have felt that. I looked at Josh, wondering if he was okay with me grinding up against his mom, and he himself stretched his hand and spanked her ass. As he did that, Mrs. Aretha herself spanked her own ass with both her hands and pushed harder against me. I pushed back and moved to the music. I placed my hands on her hips and directed her movements to my liking as my throbbing dick pushed up against her. I wanted to fondle her breasts and spank her thick ass, but I controlled myself. I was afraid I was going to come, but I didn't.

Meanwhile, Stanley was still fondling my mother's breasts as they danced together, and Josh was jumping with Mrs. Josephine. Hyun and Chris were actually enjoying the music with an occasional grope here and there on our mothers.

A few moves later, the song ended, and they announced that they were taking a short break. Everyone slowly stopped dancing. My head was spinning, and I desperately needed some water. Having consumed only alcohol for the past six or so hours was taking its toll.

"Sccc... I gotta pee!" said Mrs. Josephine with clenched thighs.

"I'll come with you," said my mother.

"Guys could you please hold our space till we're back. Just stay beside this speaker and we'll find you," said Mrs. Aretha.

"Okay," said Stanley.

"I've got to go get some water. Do you guys need any?" I asked as our mothers left for the washroom.

"No"

"Yeah, bring me some," said Stanley.

I nodded and left. The crowd was dispersing a little. Everyone must be exhausted, but I wondered if anyone was having as much fun as we were. I reached the stall and there was a long queue. I stood in line patiently and looked around. I saw a naked guy sleeping on the ground, while his friends tried to wake him up by sprinkling water on his face. Another guy was kissing a girl with his hands inside her pants. Three topless girls ran across the field with flying ribbons tied to their hands. Two guys smoking and laughing.

The queue moved slowly, and it took me some time to finally get there. I took three bottles of water, drank the first and brought back the two. As I made my way back, I again looked at the kissing couple. I could clearly see that he was fingering her, right there in the middle of the field. I thought everything I had heard about Iron Mad concerts turned out to be true.

The crowd had regrouped again, and I was finding it hard to find my friends. I pushed my way through and finally saw Mrs. Josephine shining through the crowd. I got back and saw that our mothers had brought some more alcohol. Everyone already had a bottle in their hands and my mother handed me one.

We talked as we drank.

"I wonder where Kyung is," said my mother.

"Don't worry about her. I am sure she is getting served very well wherever she is," said Mrs. Josephine, totally drunk by now. "And woah David, nice!" she said with a wink looking down at Chris's pants. I looked down and saw Chris had a huge boner in his pants. Chris was embarrassed at his mother hitting on him that way, but we were having fun.

"Oh, you like that Josey?" said Josh.

"There is more you know," said Hyun, holding his crotch.

"Oh yeah?" my mother came forward and grabbed Hyun by his crotch and squeezed it. Hyun was taken aback. "Umm...hmm," she said. Josephine and Aretha were giggling and so was my mother.

"How did you meet her?" asked Mrs. Aretha, indicating how did we meet my mother.

"Well I was crowd surfing, and these gentlemen helped me down," my mother replied. Although that was not the truth at all. She probably must have thought we were helping her down, but in reality, all of us were busy groping her.

"Ah ha... and that's when you got naughty with them?" teased Mrs. Josephine.

We all laughed. We were loving this. Our mothers were turning out to be sluts and they were hitting on us in a fucking Iron Mad concert!

"You've got to try it," said my mother to Josephine and Aretha.

"No way!" they both said at the same time.

"Getting groped by thousands of people? No thank you," said Mrs. Aretha.

"How was it?" asked Mrs. Josephine.

"Josey you've got to ty this. You know you want to," said my mother.

"No, I don't." We could all see she was lying. We laughed at the obvious way she said that.

"Oh okay, we believe you," said Chris mocking his mother.

"Oh, Oh, they are back," said Hyun, as Iron Mad were back on the stage.

Stanley, Hyun and I were still left to finish our alcohol while the show resumed. The first note of the song was played, and everyone instantly recognized it to be 'Fly to the dark side', their one of the most famous songs. The screams picked up volume, and within seconds everyone joined in. It seemed louder than before.

We quickly finished our alcohol and crushed our cans. Everyone was already busy dancing as Hyun came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Dude. Your mother is the bomb."

"I know! What the fuck!" I replied.

"Her tits man. Ooof. How did they feel like?" asked Hyun.

"You haven't touched them yet?" I asked, surprised.

"No."

"Well go grab them. You are not gonna get this chance again!" I said.

"Yeah... ok... ok," but he didn't. Hyun was a little shy.

The dancing continued with two strangers joining our group now. One of them was dancing with my mother while the other was trying to act civil. My mother was holding Josh on one side and the new stranger on the other, while they danced to the music. I could see the guy looking at her breasts but was not confident enough to actually grope them. The other guy was now getting more confident and had Mrs. Josephine in his arms. They were jumping and enjoying themselves. We felt like our mothers were not giving us the same attention anymore and instead liked the new older guys who appeared out of nowhere.

I pretended dancing, not being able to concentrate on the concert as I saw the guy pick my mother up on his shoulder. The crowd of people around us saw her naked breasts and a lot of them extended their hands to grope them. They pulled and snatched at her breasts, with a few of them trying to pull down her underwear. They were successful at exposing her ass crack but not more. This went on for the entire song, after which the guy brought her down again.

Then he tried to pick up Mrs. Josephine. With my mother's encouraging voice, she finally got up on his shoulder. But before the next song started, Iron Mad announced that this was going to be their last song for the night. There was disappointment in the air, but everyone still cheered. They didn't want the night to end.

"Josey last chance," said my mother.

"What?" asked Mrs. Josephine.

"Crowd surf. Come on. You won't regret it."

"Oh hell, why not!" said Mrs. Josephine as she bent down to the new guy, on whose shoulder she was sitting on, to tell him to launch her into the crowd.

"Where will I find you?" shouted Mrs. Josephine over the screaming crowd.

"We'll be near our car," replied my mother.

Then, my mother moved towards Chris and said something to him. He laughed and nodded. Then she whispered something in the new guy's ear. Josh looked at me not knowing what was going on. Then, my mother slowly tugged on Mrs. Josephine's underwear string as Chris did the same from the other side. They pulled on it, and just as her underwear was about to fall off, my mother screamed, "Now!"

The new guy had already gotten his instructions and he launched Mrs. Josephine into the crowd, her underwear stuck to my mother's hands. The crowd welcomed her with eager hands as they saw a naked women crowd surfing above them. Within seconds, someone tore off her tiny bra, leaving her completely naked with hundreds of hands holding her. We weren't part of the action as she moved far away from us but watching her getting manhandled was equally exciting. I saw people trying to finger her as she pulled the crowd towards her like a magnet. I looked at Chris who was jumping as high as he could to look at his mother's shining white body covered with hands from head to toe. We all looked at her in awe when one guy put his head in between her thighs. She was far away from us by now, but we could make out that she was holding his head and pushing him towards her. We could only imagine what was going on. Soon, she disappeared into the crowd and we all looked at each other, bursting with laughter.

The song quickly ended, and I didn't even realize what it was. "Alright! woo hoo," screamed Chris as everyone cheered Iron Mad off the stage and the noise levels finally came down.

"You guys coming?" said Aretha.

"Yup," said Stanley. The five of us followed my mother and Mrs. Aretha to their car where we were supposed to meet Mrs. Josephine. The new guys parted us.

"Wasn't that fun?" said Josh, breaking the silence. I was still thinking about Mrs. Josephine getting fingered in mid-air.

"Definitely," replied Hyun.

"So, you guys leaving already?" asked Stanley.

"Yeah probably. We don't want to stay in the car all night," replied Mrs. Aretha.

"You could stay with us," said Josh. "I have a big tent. Shouldn't be a problem."

I looked at Josh surprised at what he was saying. There was no way he really meant that. How can he think our mothers will spend the night without recognizing us.

"Oh really? That will be great," replied my mother. "I didn't want to drive all the way back here tomorrow."

"Well, you are welcome," said Josh.

I poked Josh in his back, and he turned and winkled at me. I looked at Hyun and Chris surprised. They didn't seem to mind as much too. Stanley on the other hand was getting paranoid. He kept saying that we could get caught, to which Josh replied that he didn't even have his mother here.

We got to their car and waited for Mrs. Josephine. And after repeated protests from Stanley, I finally said, "Can you excuse us for a minute?" to Mrs. Aretha.

"Where are you going?"

"To the washroom. We'll be back in ten." The five of us left to discuss if this was a good idea.

"Look. No matter what, we first need to get our faces painted again. It's all going away," I said.

"Yup. Good idea," said Stanley. "But are you sure they won't be able to recognize us?"

"Look how drunk they are man. I even saw some more alcohol in their car. You'll be fine," said Chris.

"I guess."

We decided to let our mothers stay with us and went off to get our faces painted again. The people in the shop looked surprised to see someone wanting to get painted after the concert was over, but no one questions anything here. We appreciated their work because we looked so different than usual.

We wet our hair a little to make it seem like our real hair and went back to the car. We saw from far that Mrs. Josephine was back and was wearing a black Iron Mad t-shirt and putting her underwear back on. My mother was also wearing a pink top.

"Hey, you're back!" said Josh to Mrs. Josephine. "How was it?"

"More than I expected!" she replied.

We burst out laughing. "I bet it was. And nice plan Kristy on getting her underwear off," said Josh.

"I knew it was you," said Mrs. Josephine looking at my mother.

"Well you did enjoy it didn't you?" replied my mother.

"Not all of them. Well... yeah... all of them," said Mrs. Josephine a little embarrassed.

"I knew it you slut," said Mrs. Aretha.

We laughed. "Such a slut," added Chris. He was really enjoying his mother's sexy side.

"They told me we can stay with you," said Mrs. Josephine looking at us.

"Absolutely. You can sleep right with us in our tents, or whatever you girls like to do," said Josh. Now all of us were getting confident.

"Aah ha," whispered my mother.

"Well let's go, what are we waiting for?" I said.

"My... your... friend, right?" said Hyun. He was about to say 'my mother'. He gave us a heart attack for a second.

"Exactly," said Mrs. Aretha.

"Well Aretha, we still haven't seen your breasts babe. When are you going to grace us with their presence?" said Chris.

"In your dreams," replied Mrs. Aretha.

"Daydreams?" said Chris teasing.

We were having fun. We talked for some time and there was a lot of teasing going on and Mrs. Josephine suggested, "Anyone wants a drink?"

"Yes," we all replied at the same time.

We drank and talked and laughed while we waited for Mrs. Kyung by the car. And after some time, she arrived. She was walking right, left and center, with a bottle of whisky in her hand. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white crop top. And as she approached nearer, I saw that she didn't have a bra underneath, and her nipples were poking out of her wet top. Almost everything was visible underneath.

We looked at Hyun, who couldn't take his eyes off his mother. He then looked at us and scratched his head.

"Where the fuck have you been?" said Mrs. Aretha laughing.

"Yeah," replied Mrs. Kyung as she stumbled and fell at my feet.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," said Mrs. Aretha.

I helped Mrs. Kyung to her feet and she hung to me.

Our mothers took their stuff from the car and put them in a backpack. "Alright let's go," said my mother, "Wait, let me take some more of this... and... that... and... ok," as she picked up a few bottles of whisky and a few beers. "Here you hold them," and handed them over to Chris.

"Lead the way," said Mrs. Josephine.

We made our way to our tents. Stanley and my mother walked together with his hands around her waist. Mrs. Josephine was holding on to Josh as they both were too drunk to walk alone. Mrs. Aretha looked relatively sober, as she trailed behind Chris who was leading the way. Hyun and I were helping Mrs. Kyung to walk, while we ourselves were too drunk to walk straight.

"Here we are," said Chris as we finally arrived at our tents.

"You get yourselves comfortable and we'll try to get a fire started," said Hyun.

Mrs. Kyung walked clumsily to the tent and went straight in. I and Hyun went to get some wood and dry leaves which he said he saw lying around on our way here.

We came back almost instantly and prepared the fire. Then we got ourselves a few wooden logs to sit on and warmed our bones. I looked around and saw that only a third of the people were staying the night in tents, most were quite far away from us. Stanley and Chris were throwing stones to see who could throw the farthest, while Josh lay flat on the grass looking at the stars. It was a tremendous starry night.

My mother took a seat right beside Hyun and opened another bottle of whisky and handed it over to him. We both drank a little and Chris and Stanley joined. Mrs. Josephine and Mrs. Aretha were having a conversation by the tent, when Mrs. Kyung appeared from Josh's tent. She had taken off her skirt and her G-string left little to the imagination. She took a seat right beside me and told us to sing a song. I handed her the whisky and she willingly gulped a huge amount. I took it back and handed it over to Josh and placed my arms around Mrs. Kyung's shoulder. Her top was still wet.