Crowd-Surfing Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are still wet babe. Want me to help you change?" I said, looking into her eyes.

Without saying a word, she took my hand and pulled me into Josh's tent. I looked at Hyun, and he gave me a thumb's up.

Once inside, she laid on a pile of clothes and squirmed like a baby. Her thin legs and toned stomach framed by her tiny G-string made her look like a doll. I was surprised at how young she looked. I let her lay there as I removed my t-shirt. She said something to me in Korean. I didn't understand her, but I knew what she wanted. I kissed her feet and sucked on her toes. Then, I slowly made way to her thighs. I paused at her G-string and pulled it a little, exposing her clean-shaven pussy. I gave it a little kiss. Then, while kissing her stomach, I groped her breasts. Making my way up, I slowly removed her wet top, kissing her stomach and finally her breast. She had small soft breasts, and as I sucked on them, they melted in my mouth. Her nipples were not too hard. I bit them a little and she gave out a sweet little moan. I licked her neck and she pulled me closer and kissed me. I bit her lips and she bit mine. Our tongues danced as we rolled over to the edges of the tent.

Still kissing her soft lips, I slipped my hand inside her G-string. Her pussy was dripping as I caressed her lips, and slowly ran my fingers across. Then, I slowly slipped my finger in her as she shivered a little. I moved it out and put it in my mouth, tasting her. She held her hands up and I removed her top from her body. She then tried to push my pants down, while I removed her G-String. I sat up and took off my pants. She was laying on the ground, with her naked little body teasing me and pulling me to come taste it.

I picked her up and placed her on my lap as I kissed her breasts. I sucked on them while squeezing her ass. I moved her closer to me and pushed my penis inside her tight pussy. She held me tight and moaned, "Aahh... Sccc... ooohhh." I moved her gracefully with the music that was playing outside the tent. I kissed her and thrusted inside her. She scratched my back and shivered, I kissed her neck, and we both came together within seconds. We stopped moving and calmed our hearts and kissed again. I picked her up and laid down with her. I wrapped my hands around her tiny body and squeezed her towards me. We laid there for some time kissing and fondling, when I heard someone scream outside. I kissed her breast one more time and said, "One sec. Let me get some water."

I stepped out of the tent and gazed at amusement. Josh was sucking on his mother's tits and groping her ass. Mrs. Josephine was sucking off Hyun and he held her head pushed into his groin. Stanley was fingering my mother while she was giving a handjob to Chris. I looked around to see if anybody was near, but there wasn't. I watched as my mother licked Chris's dick and put it inside her mouth. Chris looked at me with his tongue out and slapped my mother's breast. Hyun took out his dick from Mrs. Josephine's mouth and walked towards me. He was naked and sweating and stood beside me, "Oof... Best day ever," he said and walked towards Mrs. Aretha.

I looked at Mrs. Josephine laying naked by the fire, her every curve accentuated by the flickering light, she was shining brighter than ever. I ran my eyes across her body and walked towards her. She looked at me and pulled me closer. I sat beside her and caressed her breasts. Her breasts were perfect. I kissed one nipple and then her lips. She smelled like lavender. I stood up and walked back to the tent.

Mrs. Kyung was still laying on the ground. She was on her stomach, with her cute little butt looking at me. I squeezed her ass and whispered, "Come." I picked her up and brought her outside the tent, naked as everyone. I walked towards Mrs. Josephine and placed her right beside her. She held her hand and looked at everyone in amusement. She looked at me and I smiled.

Seeing Mrs. Kyung naked for the first time, Chris and Stanley made their way towards her. She embraced them with open arms and kissed them both. Mrs. Josephine grabbed Chris's penis and put it in her mouth. He held his mother's breast in one hand and Mrs. Kyung's breast in the other, as he groped them both. I looked at Josh who was still sucking on his mother's breast but was now fingering her. Hyun was taking a back seat and watching everything unfold.

I saw my mother looking at Chris, and then, looking at me. I made my way towards her. She was sitting on a log of wood and as soon as I got near her, she kissed my penis. My heart started beating twice as fast as my head felt light. She licked and sucked on my balls as I balanced myself holding her head. To compose myself, I looked around to see everyone enjoying their mothers. I looked down and she was sucking and licking my balls at every angle. I bent down and brought her face closer to mine. She looked terrific, and much sexier than I had ever imagined. I closed my eyes and kissed her. Her lips felt softer than when she kisses me on my cheeks. I kissed her harder and she kissed me back.

I touched her pussy, shaved and sweet. I realized the reason she was embarrassed to show her pussy during the concert might be because she had shaved it. I had never seen my mother shaved during the multiple times I spied on her. This was the first time I saw my mother's pussy in all its glory, without the bush. I couldn't wait and inserted my finger in her. She trembled and moaned. I inserted another finger. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Hyun's mother's. I jerked my fingers inside her pussy, faster and faster. My mother held on to me while I fingered her.

A few moments passed and she stopped me. She bent over and kissed my penis again. I got down on my knees and she put my penis in her mouth. My mother's mouth felt warm and soft and I felt her throat on my dick. She sucked on my dick, moving her tongue in a professional manner. I reactively bent forward and pushed my penis in farther. She grabbed my ass and squeezed them while she let me push harder and harder. I held her by her head and moved her head in and out. And in just a matter of seconds, I cummed in my mother's mouth, holding her head, my penis pushed inside her mouth to the limit while doing so. I then let go of her and she gasped for air. She didn't spit out my cum, she ate it.

My mother then turned around and got on all fours and pointed her ass at me. "Fuck me!" she said. "One second baby," I replied. I was exhausted and wasn't ready to cum a third time within an hour. She held her position and I adjusted myself. I bent down and kissed her ass and grabbed and squeezed them. Her ass was soft and firm, just like her breasts. I spread her ass cheeks and rubbed her asshole.

I didn't want her to wait and started fingering her realizing how wet she was. I fingered her for a few seconds and looked around at my friends sucking and fucking our mothers. I again returned my attention to my mother and pointed my dick at her. She was gaping for me, and I slowly sunk into her soft, warm, wet pussy. I went completely in and grabbed her breasts as I thrusted my dick in my mother's pussy. She moaned and screamed, "Yes! Oooohh yes!" I pushed harder and farther, faster and faster, tugging on her hanging breasts, as she kept screaming. Her whole body throbbed as I saw her cum with my dick still inside her. But I went on; not cumming so fast this time. I pulled back her hair and brought her closer to me and kissed her. I could taste my cum in her tongue. I held her by her waist and rammed my pussy in her and finally, I came. I came inside my mother. She turned around and looked at me and we kissed.

"I am going to sleep," she said.

I said, "Okay," and carried her to my tent. She got into my sleeping bag and I tucked her in. I kissed her and stepped outside.

Josh was busy with his mother, and Hyun with his. Chris and Stanley were each sucking Chris's mother's breasts and fingering her at the same time. I watched as Josh penetrated his mother, forcing his huge dick into her. She bent over and her huge breasts shook freely. I loved the way her ass slapped against Josh and made a clapping sound. Mrs. Kyung was sucking her son's dick as he looked at the heavens.

I went towards Mrs. Josephine and smacked her ass. I gave a pat on Chris's shoulder as he devoured his mother. Then, I walked towards Mrs. Aretha who was being fucked by her son, doggy style. I sat beside her and watched closely as Josh pushed his dick inside her black ass. She looked at me and signaled me to come closer. I stepped in front of her as she put my dick in her mouth. She sucked on my soft dick, trying to make it hard. I grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them tightly. They were big and heavy, and she had huge nipples too. I pulled on her nipples and looked at Josh, as he looked at me. I removed my penis from her mouth, still soft, and bent down under her and took her huge breasts in my mouth. They tasted different, better. I bit and sucked on her nipples.

Josh came in his mother while I sucked on her. He then started licking her and I moved away.

I gave a few pieces of wood to the fire to keep the night alive and walked towards Mrs. Josephine. She was still sucking her son who held her by her head, while she laid on the wood. I sat down beside her and spread her pussy. I crouched and tasted her. She was wet as the river and tasted heavenly. I grabbed her beautiful breasts and licked her pussy again. I put my tongue inside her and swirled to every corner. I sucked on her juices and her body reacted seductively. I continued sucking and eating her pussy as she wrapped her long thin legs around my head. Then, I pulled on her nipples bringing her closer to me and I kissed her while fingering her. Chris watched as I put my dick inside his mother and started fucking her. He fondled his mother's perfect breasts while I pushed harder inside her. She moved Chris away and moaned as my dick was too big for her tight little pussy. I watched as her pussy got red and she screamed from pain and excitement. I grabbed her ass and moved her up and down my penis, and finally came a little inside her. I got off her and patted Chris on his back and handed his mother over to him. She instantly took Chris's penis in her mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop.

.

The night did not end and we passed out before we stopped. I woke up first the next morning, laying naked with my mother. Holding her tight, in my cramped sleeping bag, her ass pushed against my dick. I moved my hands towards her breasts and groped them. Then I slowly removed the sleeping bag exposing one of her breasts. They looked magnificent in the morning light as I kissed and sucked on my mother's soft nipples. But I quickly realized everyone's alcohol must have worn down by now and we needed to evade. I swiftly moved out of my tent and saw Mrs. Josephine laying naked in between Chris and Stanley. Hyun was sleeping with his head on Mrs. Aretha's naked breast. I looked inside Josh's tent and there was Mrs. Kyung and Josh. I quietly woke Josh up and the rest of my friends.

We quickly decided that we needed to leave before our mothers woke up sober. Each of us grabbed our stuff from our tents and got ready to leave. I took my personal stuff, and left my mother in the sleeping bag, as I kissed her goodbye.

We got dressed up and covered our mothers with blankets. Stanley wrote a note and left it in their backpack, "Loved you. Sudden change of plans, got to leave. Keep the tents. Dress up before leaving, wink! Kisses."

A little disappointed to leave the concert without finishing it, but staying a day longer was not possible. There was no way our mothers could have known that we were the bunch of boys they hooked up with. We had to keep it a secret. A day to remember, we looked at the scene one more time and walked away.