Crowded Bar

Story Info
Girlfriend wears a dress too short & gets what she deserves.
5.6k words
4.29
46.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ninjadad1
Ninjadad1
14 Followers

*** POV: Boyfriend ***

How did we end up at this bar again? The last time we were at Central we didn't have a bad time but for some reason we said we wouldn't be back. I decided to bring us here after a week of no sex. I'm ready to make you cream all over my dick but the plan is to get you hot and bothered first. You already downed a few shots for me and started expressing how horny you are for the past hour. I figured getting hot and sweaty on the dance floor, in your short white dress, would be a good pregame for later. I can't wait to bend you over the bed and tease you with the head of my huge dick the way you like it.

The first thing I notice when we get in is that it's more crowded than usual, but I manage to lead us to the back of the bar with only a few shoulder bumps here and there. I try to make a route big enough so you don't have to go through the same thing.

I look back a few times and ask, "are you okay?" To which you reply, "yes" while looking me in the eyes with that pretty smile on your face.

It's about 75% full back here but I like it because it's dark and I can make sure your ass is facing a wall instead of a crowd of people. Any small movements and the hem of your dress rises showing the bottom of your ass cheeks and the black thong you're wearing. I like this thong, because it fits your vibrator nice and tight against your clit. It's safe to say you like this thong too, since it hits your trigger point the way you like it.

We make our way to the right side so the wall is to our right and the bar to our left.

A good song is on and I can't help but to start dancing with you. We start off being cute and silly facing each other, and then like usual start getting sexual with our moves. I take the hint and hit the button on the remote in my pocket, which simultaneously hits the button between your pussy lips making your knees weak. This is the perfect opportunity for me to run my hands up the back of your legs until I'm grabbing your ass cheeks and spreading you open.

"Babe stop," you say with a smile that tells me you really don't want me to.

"You like that feeling, don't you?" I ask seductively.

"Mm hmm." you're nodding your head innocently.

"Do you want more?"

You get close enough to my ear to whisper, "yes, please. The vibrator isn't enough."

I realize the vibrator has been on, the entire song. You must be dripping wet. I stop dancing and hit the button again to give your clit a chance to get some feeling back. The song is over anyway.

"How do you feel baby? Is your clit numb?"

"No sir. I'm so horny. I want you inside me right now."

"Okay, order us some drinks. I'm going to the restroom real quick and then we'll finish when I get back."

"Good because I really need to finish." We kiss passionately and I make my way toward the bathrooms in the main room.

The bathroom is occupied and there's a long fucking line. No worries, there's a place right next door called Venue. I look back one more time to check on you and I can barely see you through the crowd. You're leaning against the bar waiting for one of the bartenders, but I can see the bottom of your left ass cheek from where I'm standing. I immediately pull my phone out and text you as I continue to exit the bar.

"Babe, your dress is riding up. Don't put your elbows on the bar like that"

Damn, I look up and about 15 guys are making their way in as I'm trying to get out. I have to actually turn sideways to get the fuck through.

I look at my phone as I make it out and you replied, "I'm waiting for you 😘 kidding, sorry babe I'm off the bar now"

This other place is empty with only a handful of people in here. They must've all gone to Central. There's not even a line in the bathroom. I take a seat and open Monopoly deal.

You text me, "babe you want a godfather right?"

"Yes ma'am Thank you sweetheart."

I hit the button on the remote to see if you get the reward. Another text from you, "Babe! You're so naughty." I stop it right away and text back, "I just wanted to say thank you ❤️"

"You can say thank you anytime 💦 I ordered the drinks but it's getting really crowded"

Well now I'm worried. "Go to the front then."

"I can't babe I already ordered the drinks"

"How is it on your side of the bar"

"Umm, it's fine but I have to lean more up on the bar. No one can see because it's actually so crowded"

"Okay. Let me finish my game and then I'll come back"

"Actually babe it'll be hard for you to make it back here. I'm a little pinned. I'll meet you with the drinks in the main room"

"Okay. You're so smart 😘"

I plan to finish this game and head right back to my sexy baby...wait, the last message just hit me. What did you mean by pinned?

"Babe, what do you mean pinned?"...[delivered]..."Babe...did you get the drinks?"

"Sorry babe, someone next to me offered me a shot but I said no. It's just tight in here, but I'm squeezed perfect"

"Is it guys around you?"

"I don't know. I can't really turn back to see who it is. I'm fine babe. I promise. I almost have the drinks"

"Okay. I love you"

I decide to hit the button to give your clit another reward.

"Babe you're so good to me. That feels so good at the same time"

"You're welcome babe." "What do you mean at the same time"...[delivered]..."babe?"

"Don't stop it yet. Please"

I stop it immediately. "No ma'am. Gotta save some for later baby." I spend a few minutes finishing the monopoly game and then text, "I'm headed back"

I can't get back fast enough. I see you coming from the back as I enter the main room. You're holding the drinks above your head and squeezing through everyone, smiling and nodding like the cute little naive girl I love. Dammit babe! Don't you know your dress is riding up and you're pressing your boobs against everyone!

We reach each other and I try to yell over the music. "Babe! Don't put your arms over your head. Your dress rises up."

"Sorry babe. I got the drinks." Your smile is too cute and you seem extra happy. I end it so we don't ruin the night and I grab my drink from you.

With your drink in one hand you reach over and grab my dick with the other. You yell over the music, "I want more so bad!"

My girl. I love when you're like this. I use my free hand to press the remote in my pocket but I don't notice any change in your expression. Shit, it must've moved off your clit. I dance toward you until my body is against yours, and reach between your legs to fix the vibrator.

What the fuck. Where's your thong? You're soaking wet, it's practically dripping down the inside of your legs. You start kissing my neck as I reach further and easily slide three fingers inside.

You moan, "Ughh why does that always feel so good. I can't help it."

"Babe, where is your thong?!"

"What? I'm wearing it." It's at this moment that I realize how drunk you are.

"Babe, you have nothing under your dress."

"You have it," you wink as you bite your tongue.

"No babe! Did you take your thong off"

"Ummm," you smack your tongue, "I don't know." You lean in and whisper next to my ear, "Can you fuck me again?"

It's too fucking loud in here and I'm ready to get the fuck out so you can explain this shit.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

*** POV: Guy at the Bar ***

It's Thursday night and I've decided to round up a few guys to follow me to Venue and Central at the beach. It's supposed to be on point tonight because it's Latin night.

We hit Venue first, but the girls here don't look good at all so I tell a few of the guys to go over to Central to check out the potential there. I'm having a Godfather because, well you know, that's my drink of course. You gotta try it if you haven't, but I digress.

So I'm sipping my drink and one of the guys that went over to Central texted me, "bro, there's a hot ass chick here in a SHOOOORT white dress!"

He's got my attention, "send me a pic."

"She's with a guy but I got you" I immediately get a pic of this sexy blonde chick from the back. she's dancing with someone and he has both his hands spreading her ass with her pussy lips hanging off the sides of this thin black thong!

"Is she alone or is that her dude"

"I don't know man but she looks like she's feeling good." "Bro he's walking away"

"Fuck yeah! I'm cumming. Haha"

"Me too! Lol"

I let the group know we're heading next door because this shit is lame. I tell my two closest friends to stay close, because I have something up my sleeve. They all do as they're told and follow. We get into Central and it's pretty tight already but this is another level. We're bumping shoulder and chest with everyone as soon as we get in. Of course the guys and I are grabbing asses and pressing harder on the women as we walk to the back.

I see this blonde standing against the right side of the bar all alone with a few people around her. It doesn't look like she's with any of them. The group follows me to the back and I catch my two friends' eyes and then point to the blonde with a slight head tilt and eye shift. They understand the assignment.

We head closer and we can all see the bottom of this girl's sexy ass cheeks under the dress. My dick is already straining against my shorts. Her skin is so smooth and her thighs are so enticing! I just want to bite them and lick them up and down. About 10 of us crowd around and my two close friends get on both sides of her, while I get behind her. We all squeeze in on her at the same time. She couldn't get out even if she tried, but she's not trying. Not even a budge to get out, in fact she just leans higher on the bar so we have a better view.

The group of guys that followed are making this even easier because they're actually pretty tightly packed behind me and pushing me against her and pinning her to the bar. She has both elbows on the bar and has a good enough lean that she has her thong on full display. This girl has it coming. I subtly place the back of my right hand against the back of her left leg as the right side of my body is pressing hard against her right ass cheek. I can feel the heat this girl is radiating between her legs. Maybe she doesn't feel my hand, because it's so crowded, but she's not flinching. She has the smallest waist and I can tell she's built on top from the view I have of her boobs when I look around her side, but my buddies have a better view of that. I slowly run my hand up and down her leg until I finally slide my hand between her thighs.

Oh, she knows what's happening for sure! She just tilted her head back and we all saw it. The guys press against her sides firmly and now my hand is trapped between her legs. Her thighs are just as soft as they look. I could keep it here forever. I do the only thing I can and squeeze her sexy thighs over and over. She's got a little extra to love and I'm loving it. The guys and I catch eyes and they look down to see my hand has disappeared between her legs. They each nod and smirk with approval, and she's still tilting her head back. She definitely wants more. I wave to the guys to get off her a bit and they do.

Now there's room between her legs to move my hand. My hand slides up but I can't quite get to her sex...wait, she's spreading her legs...the guys look up at me! We can't help but smirk and nod together as we look back down at her sexy ass on display. While I have their attention I point to the hem of her dress with my free hand and signal them to lift it up. I fucking love these mates, because they waste no time and each grab a side of the hem sliding their fingers against her soft ass and lift her dress at the same time.

Her entire ass is almost on full display and all this little girl seems to be doing is spreading her legs more. My hand is far enough up that my fingers are touching her pussy lips. I can feel her soft hair and skin as the tip of my middle finger slides between her thong and pussy lip. Yep, her lips are still hanging off the side of her thong, and she is fucking wet! I slide back and forth along the inside of her pussy lips taking turns with each one. Her sex feels warm against my skin. There's no holding back anymore, my middle finger slides in her pussy easily...I swear I hear a slight moan as her head tilts back again.

My buddies are fully aware that this girl is getting finger fucked by me, so I use my free hand to show them what I'm doing with my middle finger. The one on the right signals two fingers, so I slide my ring finger inside her joining my middle finger plunged deep in her pussy. Oh she's definitely enjoying it. I can feel her pushing back against my hand trying to ride my fingers as I wiggle them back and forth hitting her clit on the inside of her pussy. She's a good little slut, but I want more.

My buddy on the right is so ballsy, he asks her if she wants a shot. Hahaha. She shakes her head vigorously.

Holy shit. Her entire body just jolted, her head leans all the way back looking almost straight up, and her knees bend, spreading her legs even more. I take advantage of this and slide a third finger in and signal the guys how much she's taking, then suddenly I realize why she jolted...this little vixen turned a vibrator on that was sitting on her clit this entire time! I don't think I've EVER seen a girl get as wet as she's getting right now. She should definitely have a doctor check that out.

The fact that she turned her vibrator on tells me she is enjoying it and isn't going to put up a fight. Fuck I'm starting to think she wants more. I can see her knees bend and her body follow my fingers back as I slide them all the way out. The guys are still holding on to the hem of her dress so now it lifts to her waist as her body rocks back begging for my fingers to come back.

I hook each side of her thong, lightly scratching the skin on her hips, and slowly slide it to the floor. I unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants and let my dick loose so that it's resting against her pussy lips. Her ass is perfect but there's no room to spread them the way I want. I signal the guys to help by using both my hands to make a spreading motion. They let go of her dress and they each reach deep between her legs and spread her open. Fuck she has a perfect pussy! I grab both sides of her waist and pull her on to the head of my 9" dick. By this time I notice that the whole group of guys that came with me is staring at her spread pussy as she's being teased with my thick dick.

She's definitely fighting for more, but I only let her have the tip. I can see my buddies fingertips and her pussy lips turning white as they fight to hold her in place, while she's trying to push back for more. I slowly give her more as I inch my way inside, and watch as her glistening pussy lubes my entire dick. It's impossible how wet she is, and it's too much for me. As soon as I reach the back of her pussy my dick hardens and grows, stretching her pussy just a little more. I'm fucking filling this girls pussy all in one stroke. That's a first for me!

I immediately pull out and my buddies let her pussy lips loose again. She pulls her dress down and starts to turn around. I finally get to see my little slut, holy fuck she's gorgeous...but wait, I recognize her from the gym! She has two drinks in her hands, doesn't even look at me as she turns and tries to escape to my left, but I push her body up against the bar with mine and lean into her left ear, "lift the drinks above your head if you want to get out."

She complies and I take this moment to reach up and grab her right breast with one hand and her pussy with the other. Fuck I'm going to miss this girl. I let her go and grab her ass as she walked through the crowd of guys waiting for her. I can tell they're purposely pushing against her to feel her boobs against them and a few hands disappearing between her legs until I can't she below her waist anymore. She's just smiling and nodding at everyone as she passes until she disappears into the main room.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

*** POV: Drunk Girlfriend ***

It's eleven o'clock at night and my boyfriend wants to go to the bar. He's been looking for a reason to get me out of the house and he thinks this is "exactly what we need". I'm not too keen on the idea of going out but I mustered up the courage to shower, straighten my hair and put on a bit of mascara. I like the idea of going out just for the fun of dressing up. What to wear? Hmmm I shall check my wardrobe and find the lucky outfit that's going to get me through the night.

I know he likes when I wear a skirt but I decide it's hot enough outside to wear a dress. I'm sifting through my dresses. Black is so cliché. Every girl wears black when they go out. So I gander to my lighter color dresses. It's easy to find since everything is color coordinated. Pink? No. Yellow? Mmmm nah. Ooo. I've found it. The white lace dress I've been dying to wear. I slip it on over my freshly shaved long legs and over my bottom. I manage to zip it up and head over to the body length mirror. It's a bit short. The hem is just long enough to barely cover my ass but I decide it's okay since we are going to a risqué bar. He had mentioned going to the Venue or maybe Central since it's Latin night. This dress is perfect for grinding up against him in the strobe lights and hip swaying music. I walk to the bed and see my black thong with a note attached.

"Don't forget these. Xoxo". It's the panties he bought me for when he wants to play with me. The kind of g-string that has a little sweet spot for my vibrator to rest snug up against my clit. I slip off my white panties and do as I'm told. I grab my clutch and head out of the bedroom to meet my handsome man in the kitchen.

He has two shots already poured. He's leaning against the counter looking at our Instagram feed that we share together. He hears me make way to the kitchen and as soon as I turn the corner, there he is with a smirk on his face. Fuck I love when he looks at me like this. It's the kind of look that makes me feel like he wants to sensually kiss me or bend me over the counter right then and there. I head toward him and grab behind his neck to give him a sweet little kiss on the lips.

"Are these for us?" I ask pointing to the shots.

"No baby, these are for you. I know you need a little liquid courage to start the night"

I down the two shots and before I know it we're heading to the car to make our way to the bar.

We get to the bar and there's a long line to get in. I'm already feeling the shots. I know this since my lips are starting to go numb. He grabs my hand and walks me behind him to head toward the front of the line. He knows most of the bouncers so I know he has connections to get us right in.

Ahh I was right. He slips the guy a $20 and we walk right in. The music is loud and it's so hot it feels like I'm in a hot yoga studio. But I like the heat so I don't mind. We head over to the back bar to get some drinks. It's so crowded I can barely follow the path he's trying to create for me. Eventually, we make our way to the wall that's by the bar. I look at him admiring his handsome face and his dark brown hair that's perfectly gelled. I almost want to run my hands through it just for an excuse to bring his sexy body closer to mine.

Before I get a chance, he pulls me in and whispers "Let's dance my love. Show me what those hips can do."

I grab his hand and we hit the dance floor. He turns my back to him so he can feel the bulge of his cock in his pants. It turns me on to grind on him.

"Oh fuck" I murmur at him

"You feel that baby?" He says as he presses the button to my vibrator.

"mmmm yeah" I feel the vibration of my clit, it's making me wet.

He asks if I want more, knowing that I'll beg him to make me feel horny.

Ninjadad1
Ninjadad1
14 Followers
12