Crowded Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turns me around and pulls me in so I'm straddling one of his legs as we dance. I feel him reaching under and spreading my pussy open and it feels so good. I'm dancing, but secretly hoping he sticks his fingers in me because I need that right now.

He waits until I'm almost soaking my panties before he tells me to wait and turns off the vibrator. He has to use the restroom so I nod as he takes off quickly, and I wait for him to return to give me more pleasure.

I lean against the bar with my elbows resting high over it. I receive a text from my man, "Babe don't lean up like that. Your ass is showing"

Oops. I didn't even realize. The buzz is strong and I can barely feel where the hem of my dress is. The only thing I can feel is the wetness between my pussy lips.

I know he'll want a drink when he comes back so I wave my hand at the bartender and order his favorite drink. A godfather, it's the drink of his choosing that feels hard on the lips but a smooth intoxication.

I let my boyfriend know I ordered his drink and he instantly rewards me by giving my trigger point a quick tingle with the vibrator.

It's been a few minutes now and the bar is even more crowded. I start dancing to the Latin music and it feels as though my body is one with the beat.

Out of no where I feel two guys on both sides of my body. A little too close for comfort, but it is the most popping bar in the city. I continue to dance and shake my hips with no care in the world. All of a sudden I feel a body behind me. A man and his two friends practically bombard me but I'm drunk and couldn't care less. His friends are almost on top of me. Someone's touching the back of my legs. Slyly fondling my upper thighs, feeling every inch of me. Now he's sliding between my thighs gently. This mystery hand slowly makes its way toward my wet pussy. I feel what seems to be fingers that are practically at my little black thong. Is this really happening? Do I like this? Before I can answer that question I feel two hands lifting my dress higher while the third hand moves up to my sex. It's slowly caressing my lips, learning them inside and out. I know it wants me.

Without a warning I feel his finger slide in my pussy. He's fingering me like a professional. He knows how to hook his finger to hit the inside of my clit. I involuntarily moan at the surprise violation by this stranger. I should stop...my feelings right now were utter shame, but my body was betraying my morals and spreading my legs wider. I'm immediately rewarded with another finger inside. It feels so good, too good. Ooo yes right there. This feels so good and I'm creaming all over his fingers. Oh my god this is erotic as fuck. I don't pay any mind to anything other than the feeling of his hand rocking back and forth into my pussy.

Shit! I think he found my clit! Wait, my vibrator. Of course, it's on and my boyfriend is playing with me while I'm playing with this..situation. Ahh so much stimulation I can't manage to hide how horny I am. This is making my whole body tremble, and my pussy leaks slightly as I want to scream. My knees buckle from the feeling and I'm getting wetter, and wetter by the second. My legs spread wider from my knees buckling, and I lose all control over my body. With perfect timing I feel my pussy being stretched more as more fingers enter me, and I lean my head back onto his chest with full submission. I'm drunk now and the thought of being in control is way past me at this point. I couldn't believe how good his fingers were making me feel. I was being teased like crazy and desperately wanted to cum.

I want to turn around and see who's the master at finger fucking my pussy, but before I do, one of the guys is asking if I want a shot.

"No way" I shout. The only thing I want is to feel this mans cock in my desperate little pussy.

He's three fingers deep and my hips are rocking into his dick like a rocking horse. I can feel how big he is. Although the act was so slutty, especially with my boyfriend somewhere in the area, it was also exhilarating, easily the most sexually satisfying moment of my life. I was very close to cumming.

My phone has been buzzing and I can tell my boyfriend has been blowing it up. I don't care at the moment. All I care about is this feeling, right between my legs. I just realize the bottom of my dress is at my waist now. I dont care, don't want to stop tho, but he does. He pulls his hand out just as quick as it got there and I feel empty again. His fingers gone, I suddenly wished them back.

I feel his hands on both sides of my waist. He's found the sides of my thong and slides them down. My panties are off and my pussy is exposed. He stops for a moment. I'm in agony. On edge and about to demand more!

I feel it. Ooo yes I feel the tip of his thick head rubbing against my lips. Please yes, please give it to me. As if they could hear my thoughts, the two guys on my sides reached under and spread me open. My pussy was wide open and I'm slightly bending my knees rocking with excitement and impatience. My pussy is wet both from the anticipation and the tease. I'm involuntarily trembling between their grips on me. I wanted to scream 'fuck me already', but I remained quiet and waited for the inevitable. I bit my bottom lip and stared at the bartender as he stared back...

Yes!!! I feel his cock sliding into my pussy. It slides so easily since he primed me with his fingers. I'm bucking my hips. Insinuating that I want to feel him..all of him.

He knows I'm craving his big cock. My legs are shaking and he won't allow me to feel it. Not yet.

I'm jolting back trying to feel every inch of him. I feel helpless as I'm anchored between his grip on my waist and the fingers on my lips. I can sense that he likes teasing me. He pauses for a second and finally slides his dick all the way in. Allowing me to finally feel all of him. My pussy is ready for him and I manage to take his big cock. Then the inevitable happened. I reached orgasm as I felt his entire cock inside me hitting the back of my pussy. I fought not to cum, but all this constant probing and fondling had been too much and I clenched my teeth so as not to scream out loud and give away what was happening. The bartender is smirking and winking at me. With that twisted look, and my adrenaline surging, I begin to crave more. Unfortunately once I reach orgasm I can come again and again, and that's what I want.

He swiftly pulls out and takes a step back, giving his buddies the cue to let me go. The pleasure was intense and I knew I shouldn't have let it happen, I felt like a cheap slut and loved every minute of it. At this moment I looked down and realized I had spilled half of the drinks on the floor. Fuck he's going to be pissed. I turn around without even looking at the man who just fucked me on the dance floor and try to make my way around the scene.

He doesn't let me escape. He pushes my body against the wall and he whispers in my ear "lift the drinks above your head if you want to get out."

I comply and do as he says even though it exposes my entire pussy and ass. After all, I feel compelled by this sexy master of a man. He smiles at me as he massages my breast with one hand and fondles my pussy with the other. Ugh I don't want this feeling to end. I want to fuck him all night long. I want to feel his big cock sliding in and out of my pussy, making me orgasm until I can only feel the throbbing of my numb clit. After a few moments of feeling me, he lets me go and I hurry into the crowd to see if my boyfriend has made it back to the bar.

The music is pounding and the crowd feels dense. I don't know how to process what just happened but I feel good and twisted off the liquor. The crowd isn't helping with their fondling as I inch my way through. All I can do is smile and say thank you as I make my way to the main room. I see my boyfriend and he looks like he's been missing me or maybe just missing playing with me.

As soon as he sees me, he pulls me in and immediately goes for my sex.

"Babe where's your thong? You're soaking wet. What happened?

"You have it!" I say, winking at him.

"No babe where's your thong?"

"Umm I don't know" I mumble to him.

He looks concerned now but I can hardly register that since I'm so drunk.

"Can you fuck me again?" I beg him just wanting more pleasure so I can finally climax. It's been a long night but I'm just getting started.

I hope I remember this in the morning but I can't even put the pieces together now. The only thing I'm sure of is that my legs are wet with my pussy juice and I'm still a horny little girl.

12