Crowded by COVID-19

Story Info
Family man opens home to extended family & almost gets outed.
2k words
4.09
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers

The hum of the engine lulled Dedrick Strong as he drove alone to the grocery store. The fifty year-old personal trainer had seen a huge downturn in business since the pandemic had broken out. Not only that, but he and his wife had opened their 2,900 square foot home that had four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms to family needing help during this crisis. Normally there were three people residing there; now there were eight people living in his house.

The brawny, powerfully built man with dusky, yellow-brown skin blamed himself. He'd spent 23 years in the Army. First, as an infantryman. Then as a paratrooper. His wife had worked as a contract phlebotomist - able to find work easily at nearly every posting he got. They had three children of their own, but still showed a lifestyle of abundance. This made Uncle Dedrick and Aunt Mechelle the target from both sides of the family. And as their heartstrings were tugged, they gave willingly.

Now that the former staff sergeant was semi-retired and Mechelle was one hundred percent disabled because of pulmonary fibrosis, he did not wish to be seen as the giving hand. Dedrick was happy to be raising their granddaughter, Jayda, who was the only child of their murdered son, Jarrett. Not to mention, his other two kids were fully productive adult citizens.

None of that really mattered though. Extended family had had worse luck in the pandemic. Losing jobs. Being evicted. Et cetera.

But what tired Dedrick the most was the lack of respect that many of the five guests showed. There was no space in the house that was ever quiet or allowed him to be by himself. Each time he turned around, there was at least one other face. A stickler for cleanliness and order, he had resigned himself to not even going upstairs. Because when he did, he would immediately get pissed.

The one thing he had negotiated was weekly grocery shopping by his lonesome. The list was a mile long. That was not a big issue. It allowed him a chance to breathe and interact with strangers in a limited capacity.

Also killing Dedrick was a set of serious blue balls. Mechelle, almost always fatigued, had no interest in his throbbing and aching loins. He had realized not long after the birth of their third child that her sex drive was significantly lower than his. This occurred in Germany. It was the dawn of an epoch.

Then Corporal Strong met a more senior non-commissioned officer by the name of Jackson. The two African-American men hit it off. Soon, Jackson was inviting Strong to weekly poker games and other group activities. One late night late, Dedrick crossed his arms and asked the air defense artillery soldier a question. "Top, how do you...uh...you know...uh...make it with your wife back in the States?"

Seeing the straight-lipped expression on Dedrick's face, Jackson guffawed. "Are you asking how I get my rocks off with Sandy back at home, corporal?"

"Uh...yeah," Dedrick replied.

"Lots of lube," he grinned, holding up his right palm.

The two men laughed and downed more whiskey.

"Now," Jackson looked down, whispering.

"What," Strong inquired eagerly.

"Sometimes you gotta have an open mind," intimated the St. Louis native.

"Meaning what?"

"Lots of young bucks come through and get chicks pregnant. I make sure that don't happen."

"Smart!"

"I don't think you understand, son," smirked Jackson.

"What do you mean, man?"

"I mess around on occasion with somebody that can't get knocked up."

"I hear you. Granny pussy."

"Nah," chucked Jackson. "Not knocking it. Just not what I'm talking about."

"I'm confused," Dedrick admitted. "What kinda chick do you mess with."

"The kind that can only take it in the ass," he lifted his glass before taking another swig.

"Oh, Ohhhhhhh," the father of three's eyes widened.

"Yeah," winked Jackson.

"Really?"

"You asked. I don't publicize it. But, I think I can trust you, Strong."

"For sure, Top!"

"If you'd like to check it out, meet me here tomorrow at eleven hundred hours."

"I just might," a slightly inebriated Dedrick remarked.

After making it back home that evening and falling asleep without so much as a kiss, Dedrick got up the next morning to a hectic household. He spent some time interacting with his kids and teasing Mechelle. He thought about Top's comment last night and cast it aside. As the clock neared 10:30, his curiosity grew. "Hey, babe! Mind if I go target practice with Top real quick?"

"It's fine, sweetie," she smiled.

"Well, let me get going."

At 11:03, Dedrick and Jackson were pulling out of the driveway and heading off base. They arrived at the apartment of an American expat.

Amid the scents of vanilla and jasmine, Dedrick took in the surroundings. He smiled nervously at the slender being in front of him wearing a curly carrot top wig tied in pigtails, heavy makeup, fitted yellow minidress, black fishnet stockings, and white platform heels.

"Sparkle, Dee. Dee, Sparkle," Jackson made a brief introduction.

"Welcome. Have a seat," Sparkle's green eyes lit up. "Jack's told me all about you. I hope you like what you see."

"Uh...yeah...sure," stammered Dedrick.

"Try not to be nervous. Would you two like a drink?"

Sparkle brought beer for them all and they sat around chatting for a moment until Jackson announced that he was ready to get down to business. "You don't gotta join, man. But, we're going to the bedroom and you're welcome to watch or not."

"Feel free to change the channel," Sparkle shared. "I hope you join though," the crossdresser winked.

"Th-Thanks," offered Dedrick.

Dedrick could hear Jackson verbally coaching and appreciating a blowjob.

"That's a good sissy bitch. Go all the way down. Suck that big Black cock. That's how you do it."

Indeed, it moved Dedrick's virile masculinity. He decided to walk to the next room and take a look. He peeked through the door. His manhood grew more rigid as he watched. The eager sissy on her knees motioned for him to come closer. He walked over reluctantly as he unzipped his pants. He only pulled his generous 8-inch-by-5-inch prick through the slit. Soon, Sparkle had her lips wrapped around it.

"How's it feel, bruh," quizzed Jackson.

"Gr-great," Dedrick groaned.

"I know it does," the senior ranking man belly laughed while stroking his member. "Mouth feels like silk. I'll let you test out her asspussy first too cause I'm such a good friend."

"Uhhhhh."

"Trust me. Try it when you're ready."

Dedrick had never gotten head this good in his life. "What the hell," he exhaled. "May as well."

"Well, get behind her then so she can put that mouth back on my shit," Jackson chortled.

Sparke hopped on the bed and revealed her itty bitty derriere and pink hole. She wiggled it at him. She went back to work sucking Jackson as she expertly applied lube to herself. He fingers beckoned Dedrick to enter.

As he pushed into her garden, warmth rushed over Dedrick. "Ahhhhhhhh," he groaned. "It's so tight!"

"Mmhmm," cooed Sparkle.

"Fuck this sissy bitch, my man. Suck daddy's dick real good while my homeboy fucks you, bitch," ordered Jackson.

Only a few strokes into it, Dedrick exploded. "Arrrgggghhhhhh! Fuck," he breathed.

"First time in sissy pussy'll do that to you, bruh. You good," Jackson laughed.

"Yeah," huffed Dedrick.

Jackson had ended up fucking Sparkle for a while before they left. On the ride back he checked to see how the young corporal felt about the experience.

"It was different, Top."

"I bet. But good though?"

"Yeah! I could do it again for sure, I wanna go longer next time though."

"I hear you. Well, I'll see what friends Sparkle has and we can get you set up with a gurl of your own."

"How long have you been doing it," inquired Dedrick.

"Been years," shared Jackson.

From that afternoon in Germany, Dedrick Strong had been enjoyed having sex with sissies. And since then, he'd had many. He was a magnet to them due to his physique and demeanor. Up until this pandemic, he regularly tagged boipussy. It did not matter their race. Mostly though, he'd had white ones. Even in his personal training business, he would meet white men at the gym that presented as straight, but were eager to be his secret pussyboy.

This is why he also hated COVID-19. And since Mechelle was high risk, he did not want to fuck anyone and inadvertently pass the virus along to her.

Dedrick completed his shopping. A full cart if one ever had been. He paid with his credit card and loaded the groceries into the back of his metallic blue 2015 Nissan Armada SUV. He headed back home. Already in a funk.

Upon returning to the house, others rushed out to help him unload. At least they did that much. Dedrick answered a quick text message from his daughter and set his phone on the kitchen counter. He rushed off to the half bath because he really needed to take a dump.

When Dedrick had finished his business, flushed for the last time, and washed his hands, he came out to mayhem.

"Why in the hell would you call somebody a sissy in a text," a weakened Mechelle glared at him from a seat at the kitchen bar.

"Huh," he contorted his face, taking in the fact that several others were present.

"On here," she screeched, waving his cell phone.

"I-I don't understand," Dedrick tried to bide his time.

"Sierra got a hold of your phone, Uncle Dedrick," explained Carmen who was one of the freeloaders.

The culprit was Carmen's eleven year-old progeny. Firstly, she had no business going through his phone. Secondly, he could put them all out now. Thirdly, he had no idea which text thread or how much the little wrongdoer had seen. But, Dedrick was smart enough to know that attacking the girl would not be well received until he had given a satisfactory answer.

"W-Well, babe. It's simple if you think about it," he answered briefly as he searched for more words.

"Simple how," the woman of the house pressed.

"My whole life we've said stuff like that to other guys."

"Huh?"

"You know in sports. In the army. As a personal trainer. I tell clients all the time that they are being a sissy or a girlyboy. It's like a tactic to get them to push harder."

The onlookers gave a collective aha and nod.

Ashley, the niece that had been adopted and was now living back with them, offered, "Uncle Dedrick, that makes sense. It's just not very P-C anymore. Israel couldn't go around calling other boys 'sissy' because they weren't doing something he didn't exactly like."

"Yeah," added Carmen.

"It's a different world than we grew up in," Mechelle breathed heavily, attempting to agree with her nieces while defending her husband.

"I know, ladies," Dedrick concurred. "I'll explain to Sierra that what I said was wrong and I won't do it again. I'd also like for you and Travis to talk with her about respecting my personal property, Carmen. Deal," he looked sternly.

"Oh absolutely," the miscreant's mom yielded.

The undersexed man collected his mobile phone heading through the dining room and into the front parlor which contained a small wet bar. He unlocked the cabinet and poured himself a stiff one. He leaned back on the couch fuming at the invasion of his privacy and near revelation of his most private desire.

He texted the three sissies he messaged most and let them know he would be incognito for a while. He also decided that he would purchase one of those burner phones on his next solo shopping trip.

As he sipped his drink, he imagined the warm, luscious lips of a favorite bottom boy oh his. Sepia skin. Thin waist. Bubble butt. If he could just have him now, he would feed him so much cock and fuck him senseless.

Yeah. Dedrick was ready for this pandemic to end and the overcrowding in HIS house to cease.


puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers