Crowded Honeymoon

Story Info
New bride has married the circle.
1.6k words
3.87
16.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The wedding night was a bust, Jim was so drunk he passed out, so at 23, married I'm still a virgin. Paula is my name; I don't drink or smoke or hang around people who do. I Just competed in nationals track meet, so I'm very fit. I have small boobs narrow hips; some say I look like a boy. Not only that, but I have managed to avoid pre-marital sex, so I was extremely disappointed about last night.

We had been offered a fantastic lake cabin for our honeymoon, I was more than ready to go. It was along ride up, and we snuggled and played. Jim pulled himself out and I was stroking him. We fought, he wanted me to put it in my mouth, I wasn't doing that. We rode a long way in silence.

When we got to the cabin, I noticed cars around, but I didn't say anything. As we walk in, I see five guys sitting at a card table.

"Jim what are they doing here."

"Waiting for you dear."

Two of them grab me and drag me into the next room leather straps are fastened around my wrists and ankles. Suddenly, my arms are pulled up, and I'm hanging by my wrists. Squealing and hollering, a ball gag is shoved into my mouth. The door is closed I'm left in the dark. I don't know how long I was alone in the dark, but it was a little scary. A buzzer goes off and a laughing young man comes in.

"Nice of you to hang around."

I was so relieved to finally see someone I thought he was going to help. He unbuttons my blouse and unhooks my bra exposing my naked breasts, I'm embarrassed. He begins to pinch and roll my nipples. Not only that, but he sucks on one boob, getting the whole thing in his mouth. I am really starting to tingle as he plays with my boobs. They are so sensitive. I am trying to communicate with him he just ignores me. Suddenly, he leaves. I'm embarrassed but I hated him stopping,

Another buzzer a new face, he doesn't say anything, cuts off my blouse and bra drops my skirt and cuts off my panties. He begins to rub my pussy, finding my clit. I start squirming. I can't help myself I groan in passion and shame as he plays with my pussy, I'm about to orgasm, and he quits and walks out. Completely naked now hanging in the dark. Unable to reach the orgasm I need badly.

I figure out the buzzer is a timer; all this is being done at timed intervals. Another new face, "thirsty" he asks. I nod my head; he lowers me, so I'm on my knees. He grabs my jaws and squeezes forcing my mouth open he removes the ball gag. With my mouth forced open he pisses in my mouth. I choke and gag trying to get away, he laughs; this is great sport. He puts the ball gag back and hoists me back up.

Finally, Jim and two others come in; my ball gag is removed.

"Jim what's happening why are you doing this?"

"Your being slut trained Paula, all our wives go through this. When you ask to suck all our cocks you graduate."

"There is no way Jim that is so disgusting."

They all strip, they all have erections one of them puts clamps on my nipples. I squeal, someone is playing with my pussy again. Jim is behind me, I feel him rubbing something on my ass. I can feel his penis pressing against my anus, l start to scream then I am shown the ball gag. Jim says just relax as he begins to enter my ass.

"No please I beg" as I rock forward to avoid it, the hand in my pussy pushes back. I can feel him going deeper it hurts like hell but in a strange way I'm wanting it deeper. They continue to work on my tits and pussy while Jim fucks my ass. I can feel Jim pulsing in my bowels as he ejaculates deep inside me. He pulls out and slaps my ass. Suddenly, someone else is pushing into my ass, both the other guys take their turns cumming in my ass. Suddenly, they are gone I'm so horny I've never felt this way in my life. I could feel the cum oozing from my ass down my legs, I was so sore. The door opened and three step in.

"So do you want to suck our cocks?"

One of them strapped something to my pussy and turned it on I could hear the buzz then I felt the vibrations. Then a sting across my ass gasp he hit me with a whip. One, two, three, "no more please" four five. That hurt so bad but between the whipping and vibrator my pussy was dripping. I was whimpering. I can imagine my father punishing me, it used to make me so hot. Not only that, but I want more.

"Ready to beg?"

The whipping starts again one, two, three, a massive orgasm my whole-body shakes, I can't stand anymore," Please let me."

"Let you what slut"

"Please let me suck your cocks"

I'm lowered, released, and allowed to clean up. Still naked I'm taken to the door and the door opened. Guys sitting around the table eating breakfast, naked.

"Go ahead ask them."

"Please let me suck your cocks." I couldn't believe I was saying that, or just standing in front of a group of men naked without even trying to cover. They clap and cheer then gather round me in a circle. I was not going to start with Jim, just a bit of spite. I take a deep breath and prepare to take my first cock in my mouth.

I open my mouth and wrap it around the head, I'm surprised it feels nice, I like it. He is leaking pre-cum, and it has a mellow pleasant taste to it. He begins pushing it in and out, and I must put my hand around the base to keep from choking. I'm starting to figure out what he wants, I suck harder keeping in sync with his thrust. I feel him begin to swell in my mouth, suddenly a shot of cum enters my mouth I gag and try to pull away, I'm held in place forced to swallow.

I finished my first one, it wasn't bad at all. Not only that, but I liked it. I started on the next one it went much smoother I was enjoying the sucking and the reaction now. Instead of Cumming in my mouth, her pulled it out of my mouth and shot it all over my face. Finally, I got to Jim.

"I've been wanting to face fuck you for a long-time slut! "

He didn't just let me suck it, he jammed it in making me gag, he was pushing hard. I was gagging drooling and retching,

"Relax your throat and take it slut." Jim grunted.

It finally entered my throat, I panicked, I couldn't breathe. He eased it out enough, so I could catch a breath the back in again. He finally pumped a load down my throat.

I came the last one his, cock was huge, he made some snarky remark and I realized he was the one who pissed in my mouth, he didn't seem near that large then. He began rubbing his cock in my face. Smearing me with his pre-cum.

"Suck my nuts." he demanded, lifting his cock, so I could get to them.

His balls were huge as well. They were sweaty and nasty smelly, but I licked and sucked them anyway. He began to push his cock into my mouth and began fucking my face. I can't believe the amount of cum he ejaculated I swallowed, he just kept Cumming and Cumming. That was so hot.

"Congratulations your now part of our little circle. All our wife went through it. You are required to service a member of the circle on demand, failure to do so will be painful. After your husband gets the first fuck, we will all fuck you."

Jim took my cherry right there on the dinner table with his friends watching. I got fucked multiple times during the day, I was sore but extremely satisfied. I ate dinner naked, being naked with these guys no longer bothered me.

"How did you like me pissing in your mouth." Charley asked.

"It excited the hell out of me after I got done choking on it."

"How about if we all piss on you?"

I was laying it all on the table with these guys, they could be rough, but I felt safe letting go and letting my inner slut out. We went outside, I knelt on the porch, and they all pissed on me. It was sick but it was so hot. I was pushed down on all fours as someone entered me, we did some wild fucking out on the porch.

Later when things really quieted down, I asked to be spanked again. I lay across Jim's lap as he slapped my bare ass then he would finger me a bit then go back to spanking. After my fourth orgasm I begged him to stop, I couldn't take anymore.

The next day all the wives showed up, and we had one hell of a party and orgy. The wives wanted to know if I enjoyed the training as much as they did. They all seemed to like being required to fuck any of the circle that asked. So began a very interesting and exciting married life.