Crowded Places

Story Info
Lustful feelings on a crowded subway.
1k words
3.56
32.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyannat
tyannat
5 Followers

As Sarah rushed her way to the Metro the city had a new soft pink hue. It was early March and the cherry trees were starting to bloom. She did not take the time to appreciate the beauty as perhaps she should have. Winter had melted away and this was nature's gift for all the comers and goers, but especially one for Sarah for enduring her first winter in the city.

She joined in the dance of frantic movements as the herd of people squeezing themselves through the turnstile heard the impending arrival of a new train.  As usual, she stuffed herself into the last cart. At Farragut North, there were always many people getting on, and not nearly enough getting off. Sarah wondered about the audience around her. How many times have I stood beside him, or brushed shoulders with her? It would be impossible to tell. It was a true sign of insanity to look people in the eye on the metro. Public transportation was a painful process meant to be as insignificant and uneventful as possible. These were her brothers and sisters in anonymity. DC was turning her into one of the many peons made to think themselves important by virtue of their proximity to the white house. If only it were that simple.

As politely as possible, Sarah slid her way through the last cart of the train to face the back window as she always did. It was the best view anyone could have on the train, and it avoided the accidental gaze of fellow riders and panhandlers. As the doors began closing the space around her body became more impacted. There was no space to access a bar to hold onto and even if there had been the box of books gifted to her by a client would have made it impossible to grasp. There was nothing to brace herself with as the train rounded a curve. Sarah's small frame fell onto the tall stranger standing perpendicular to her. On her arm, she felt him harden through his suit pants as she struggled against his body to make herself steady.

She started to feel flushed. Sarah was a trainer at a gym downtown a few days out of the week when her school schedule would permit and she worked with many attractive businessmen. She occasionally flirted but kept things unmistakably professional. Her job was her lifeline. Plus, she had a boyfriend back home. The pulsing sensation between her thighs reminded her that it had been many weeks since Christmas break.

The suited stranger attempted to muffle his own embarrassment through laughter as he observed Sarah's clumsiness. As the train came to a stop at Metro Center his hands instinctively reached down to steady her hips. Sarah turned her head in his direction. Part of her thought of shoving him away and shaming him for his intrusion on the little personal space she had on the train. As she lifted her chin up towards him the soft smell of his cologne, quickly perfumed her analysis of who this man may be. The gaze of her eye was level with the stranger's full chest. Her eyes rose past the slim fit of his dress shirt and then past his broad shoulders until her shyness stopped her from peaking above the dark beard on his sharp chin, speckled with hints of dark grey. Sarah noticed that her heart rate had quicked as she opened her mouth to say a soft thank you to the man that now had his hand on the backside of her loose cotton shorts.

Lost in fervor, neither of them were prepared for the jolt forward as the train once again pushed forward on its journey. The tall stranger positioned his right leg further behind Sarah to stop them both from swaying forward and then he innocently placed his free had on her lower belly, as he had nothing else to steady themselves with.

Sarah became flushed with heat, sweat, and arousal. A bump on the tracks ground her left arm into the man's crotch as he twitched violently against her. Paralyzed with an onslaught of emotions that varied from embarrassment to curiosity to intense desire, Sarah kept her head forward, staring at the darkness of the tunnel and the bright sparks on the track. Another bump shook them both. She was starting to silently praise each haphazard bounce that brought them closer. The hand on her belly was sliding further down on to the front of her pussy until his fingers embraced and cradled her pussy lips. Sarah shuddered and let out a jagged sigh. This seemed to have encouraged the handsome pervert as she let the fire in her imagination take hold. He began to grip her backside and pull her close in a rhythmic motion. Sarah's hands were full, making it easy for her to rationalize that if they weren't she surely would have pushed the stranger away, moved to the other side of the train, and maybe even report him to the metro police...! But she didn't. She closed her eyes and for the first time truly embraced the anonymity of the metro afforded her. No one was looking and no one could see, but he could feel her pussy slowly becoming wetter as Sarah let go for a brief moment and enjoyed this feeling moment with a handsome stranger. The grinding increased in pace, edging her closer and closer to unexplored sensations of pleasure until suddenly he pushed his way through the crowd and was gone.

It took Sarah a moment to reawaken her other senses. She was only one stop away from home. As inconspicuous as possible, she glanced around and let the potential for embarrassment sink in. No one was looking. She was just Sarah again, on her own in the city.

When Brice would inevitably call tonight, she would leave this part out, and not think of it again until they had said goodnight. Then, alone in bed, her imagination would not let her forget the immense pleasure felt in only those few short moments. She knew her fingers would find their way in-between her lips and she would pretend she was still there on that train.

tyannat
tyannat
5 Followers