Crowdsourcing BDSM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to the information in my phone, her name was "Lady Lily." I gulped, hard. She was obviously some kind of dominatrix.

I knew it was crazy to take this further, but couldn't help myself. I first made sure Tim was still out of the house, and then called her. I didn't say a word, and waited for her to speak.

"So soon, you are a glutton for punishment, and I am the perfect woman to deliver it," she said, laughing, wickedly.

"Do you want me to strap myself into the platform?" I said, breathlessly.

"No. I have far more sophisticated tech at my place. Come over, and I will introduce you to a whole new level of plain and pleasure. I just texted you the address. See you in one hour," she said, hanging up.

For a moment, I was completely frozen. I thought about calling Tim, or the police. My phone hummed, indicating a text. The address was just outside of town. Just 10 miles from here.

My moment of indecision vanished, and my lust got the better of me. I went to the bedroom, stripped off my clothes, and put on my sexist lingerie. I adjusted the black lace bra, nylons, and panties, so that they fit me perfectly. Then, I brushed my long red hair, and interlaced it into two long ponytails, which hung down to my butt.

I strapped on my six-inch heels, went downstairs, retrieved my overcoat, and drove to her place. I arrived ahead of time, and pulled up to a large security gate. After being buzzed through, I drove up a long private cobblestone road, until I saw an enormous mansion. This woman was obviously quite wealthy.

I got out of car, and tugged the raincoat tight around me. Wind and rain tugged at me, as I made my up the marble steps. After ringing the doorbell, I stood there, shaking, as my heart raced with anticipation, and dread. The door opened.

12