Crucifix: Temptation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia had prayed for this moment for the past six and a half months. It felt so good to have him hold her. His embrace made her feel safe and alive again. His kiss reignited the fire in her soul that she thought would never burn again. She melted in to his arms, "I love you."

He and Claudia sat by the pool and talked about everything that had happened in the previous months. About the accident, her parents, William and dealing with the lawyers about her father's company. She lamented, "William is so angry. He was a track star at St. Joseph's. Now that's gone. This was going to be his 'golden year'. He thought he'd get a scholarship even though he doesn't really need it."

"What about you? What about college?"

Claudia smiled, "I'll get to it, eventually."

Brody knew she'd given up her dreams because of the baby and it tore him up inside. But he smiled at her and nodded. Now was not the time to be make her feel bad about her decision.

After Claudia found out about what had been going on with Brody over the past few months, she was shocked beyond words when she found out about Shannon. "Are you serious? Oh, God. That's horrible." Brody nodded.

When the mid-March sky had gone completely dark, Claudia went in to formally introduced Brody to her little brother, William. "William, could you please stop for a minute? He's always playing those games." Claudia smiled at Brody. It was good to see that smile back where it was supposed to be.

William stopped playing and looked at her. "Let me guess, this is the guy that knocked you up, right?" He rolled his eyes and went back to playing the game.

"William!" Claudia was taken aback. "I'm so sorry, Brody."

"It's alright, really." He looked at William and added, "And yes, I'm the man who got your sister pregnant."

William pounded on the X button on the controller and stared at the TV, "Why'd you decide to show up now? Did it fit in your schedule or something? Jesus, you're nothing but a prick. Why don't you just take your little bitch and leave. I don't need her. I've got enough money to last me. Go on, take her...oh, that's right you already did. Suppose that was a promise you just couldn't keep, right Claude?" He smiled angrily at his sister.

Brody saw Claudia was crying and didn't want to put up with William any longer. He grabbed the game control and threw it aside. Then he spun William around, "Listen, I know you're still upset about your parents and your leg and about Claudia being pregnant. But I'm not going to let you sit here and berate the one person who stopped her life to take care of you. Do you understand?"

"Whatever." William shook his head

"Don't fucking 'whatever' me." Brody stared down into William's angry eyes and saw a world of hurt hidden behind his rage. "I'm not going to take Claudia away from you, if that's what you're afraid of." William's angry face softened but only slightly and Brody looked at Claudia, "I'm not going back to Connecticut. There's nothing left for me there. I'll move the kids down here."

Claudia burst out into tears and ran upstairs. William rolled his eyes, "Good going, asshole, now she'll be crying all night. You know that's all she did when she found out she was pregnant. Days of tears. Christ, and it was all, 'Brody is going to be so mad. He'll hate me. What'll I do?' Now that you're here and not mad at her , I don't think she knows what to do. So why don't do her a favor, don't move down here."

Brody thought about smacking him but he walked away. He knew that deep inside, William was terrified that he was going to take away the last bit of family he had left. But Brody couldn't just 'walk away'. "Fucking grow up, kid. This is the real world, welcome to it. It's time for you to get over yourself and grow up. I know your mad as hell at everything right now, but sitting here playing video games and belittling your sister isn't going to make you feel any better."

Brody walked away from William, holding back the rest of what he wanted to say. Claudia and his child were his main concern. Brody made his way up the sweeping staircase and listened for Claudia's crying to find her.

When he opened the door to her room, he found her lying on her bed with a stuffed bear to her face. She looked like such a little girl. Brody went to her and took the bear, "Claudia, I'm sorry. He's mad at me, not you. He'll get over it. I promise. It's just going to take some time. Claudia, please stop crying and look at me."

Her sobbing stopped and she sat up. Claudia looked up into his eyes as he stood by her. Brody massaged her aching neck. "My poor Claudia, you're so tense. Turn around." She turned and he put his hands on her shoulders and gently started to kneed away the months of tension.

Brody leaned and kissed her neck and heard her give the softest moan. He kissed her earlobe and she tilted her head back with a slightly louder moan. He sat down on her bed and kissed her shoulders a bit more aggressively.

Brody grabbed the bottom of her baby doll dress and pulled it up and over her arms. Her breasts, now fuller and riper than before, were freed and he reached around her to put his hands on them. "God, I missed touching you." Brody felt the wonderful familiar stirring in his loins as he moved his hands across her breasts and gently rubbed his fingers across her swollen nipples. He gently squeezed and played with her breasts.

He ran his hands down across her tight, swollen belly and looked over her shoulder see himself lovingly caress where his child lay in her womb, safely tucked away from the noise and confusion of the world. Brody kneaded her breasts somewhat urgently and whispered in her ear, "I want you. I want to make love you, Claudia."

Claudia felt herself slipping into that wonderful place between desire and fulfillment. "I want you to." He started to suck on Claudia's earlobe and she almost lost her wits. "Wait, wait, no Brody, we can't do this. I mean, I'm, well, you know."

He slid his hand down her belly, between her legs and whispered, "Yes, we can. Remember, I have three kids. You don't think I ever went nine months without sex, do you? But if you don't want do, I'll wait." He gently touched her swollen clit and she sank into him as he massaged the one part of her that screamed to be touched, "I'll stop if you want me to. But you don't want me to, do you?"

Claudia shook her head, and softly said "No, I...I don't." She turned and kissed him so deeply it unleashed all the unbridled lust with in her. Her breathing was quick and her voice was low, "God, Brody. Please. I need you. I've thought about you every night, praying for you to come to me." Claudia started to feverishly unbutton his shirt. Brody was shocked but only mildly, he knew that women were often more sexually aroused when pregnant.

Claudia ripped off his shirt and started to kiss his neck and chest somewhat ferociously. Brody laughed tenderly and said, "Slow down, honey, you're liable to hurt me."

She stopped and looked up at him, "Sorry. Sorry, I just...it's just that...well, I mean. God, Brody, I want you so badly." Tears started to well up in her eyes. "I need you. I need you so badly. When I left you that night, I never felt so alone before in my life. I'm so sorry I didn't call you sooner. I'm so sorry. I love you so much, it hurts."

Never before in his life had anyone declared such love for him. "I know, baby, I know. I can't even begin to describe the pain I felt waiting for your call. But it's behind us now. You don't have to hurt any longer." He was with her now and that was all that mattered.

Brody pulled out her pony tail and ran his fingers through her hair. "Lie back." He took hold of her panties, which were still relatively tiny, but then again, so was she. He guessed that she'd gained maybe fifteen, possibly twenty pounds since he'd seen her last.

Brody slid them down her thighs and looked her body. Jesus, she was one beautiful pregnant woman. The artistic portion of his mind raced to hold the image, desperate to bring it to life on paper. The rest of his body and soul ached just looking at her.

Brody knelt on the side of her bed and pulled her to him as he softly said, "I seem to remember you liked this." He gently spread her legs and lowered his head between them to her wet wanton lips. His first taste of her was as sweet as his last one had been and the memory of the love they had for one another overwhelmed him.

Claudia couldn't stand it. He knew exactly how to make her feel like she was on the sun and the moon at the same time. She cried a little and as he moved his tongue over her clit making those familiar flashes of light return, she sighed and breathlessly said, "You are so wonderful."

He stopped for a second and looked at her. With a mock sigh and an added false arrogance he said, "I know. It's a fault of mine." She playfully popped cheek and laughed at him. Then he returned to his delightful assault on her. He gently sucked on her and tickled her with his tongue.

It didn't take long for Claudia to let herself go and allow the waves of rapture wash over her. Claudia felt like she was sinking in that ocean again, only this time, she knew where she would surface. She moaned and cried in sheer delight. And Brody was so happy when he'd brought her to it.

He tenderly lapped up the last bit of her and then stood. Brody smiled down on her and marveled at the glorious smile on her face. "Jesus Christ, Claudia, I'm going to have to start carrying a sketch pad with me from now on."

Claudia put her finger to her lip seductively and giggled. Then she sat up and wrapped her arms around his waist. She gently slid down onto her knees resting her head against him and could feel his throbbing member pulsing along her cheek. She looked up at him, unfastened his belt and then unzipped his slacks, her eyes never leaving his. With a coy grin, she said so sweetly, "My goodness, look what I've done. Whatever shall I do now?"

Brody was trapped in her seductive gaze and he pulled her up to him. With a deep kiss he hungrily said, "Whatever you want."

"Good." When Claudia turned him and slinked back down. She pulled his pants off and then pushed him onto the bed to pleasure him. Needless to say, Brody was more than a little impressed. Claudia took his painfully swollen cock into her hands and gently massaged it. Brody closed his eyes to everything around him.

All those months of lying there alone in his bed trying to recall the sweet sensation of her touch had been in vain as the outside world always invaded his thoughts. But now, here he was with her and the outside world was neither a nuisance nor a cause for worry.

Brody marveled at her soft kisses along his inner thigh and how she trailed her tongue along with those kisses. He took in a long deep breath and said, "God, Claudia, that is so nice." When she licked and then sucked on one of his balls, Brody felt a jolt of energy fly through him and it shook his entire body

Then he felt her warm breath on his stiff shaft and he waited much like a child on Christmas Eve waits for bedtime to come, knowing that Claudia was about to put her soft lips around him. And when she did, it was like Christmas morning and that giddy elation that comes when a child sees his stocking filled with goodies and packages placed beneath the tree. "Claudia." Brody could barely form the word as her tongue glided across the tip of his swollen head.

Though she'd only done it once before, the sensation, the utterly erotic feelings she'd had while doing it, had never left her. She smiled as she recalled all those stupid popsicles she'd eaten in the past couple of months. They were good, but nothing like him. And no matter how many she ate, she'd never felt as satiated with them as she did with Brody.

And Brody had to admit, Claudia was, hands down, the best damn mouth he'd ever had the pleasure of getting his dick in to. He didn't want it to end. Brody would have liked nothing more than to have her sweet sucking lips on him for hours on end, but he'd waited so long to be with her and felt so good, he had to fight to hold off as long as he did.

Claudia closed her eyes when he sat up and placed his hand on her head and was so happy when he started to move his hips, knowing that he was going to fill her with the one flavor she'd been denied when she'd eaten all those fruity treats. She felt him hit the back of her throat again and again and waited with anticipation. And, as before, when he came, she savored him like some exquisite and exotic treat.

She knew he had been fully satisfied when his thighs started to relax and it was only then that Claudia released him. This time, she noted to herself with personal pride, not one ounce of him had spilled from her lips. Knowing he was bound to be tired, she climbed up on the bed and snuggled up next to him. She reveled in the peace that had started to settle within her. "I love you so much, Brody." As they lay there, Claudia giggled and grabbed his hand, "Do you feel that?" She set his hand on the side of her expanding belly. "She's kicking."

"She?"

"Yes, 'she'." He could practically hear Claudia smiling, "I had them check like three times and they even brought in another technician just to make sure. Oh, there she goes again."

Brody felt the small kick of his unborn child beneath his hand, "God, I love you." Then he kissed Claudia's belly, "And I love you, too." He patted her tummy and grinned at Claudia, "Do you have any idea how you've changed my life? Before you, I was just going through the motions of being happy in my marriage, but I wasn't happy. And now, I don't think I really ever was. Don't get me wrong, my kids were and still are the best part of my life. I love them with all my heart. But, somehow, I always felt like there was something missing and it was eating away at me. At my soul. I think you may very well have saved my sanity. Thank you."

There was another kick and Claudia turned to Brody. "You're welcomed. And I understand. I found out I was pregnant about six weeks after my parents were killed and William was still in the hospital and then there was dealing with the estate and Dad's business and I thought I was going to go crazy. But when I would lie in bed and it was so quiet, I'd think of you and the gift you'd given me. Some of my friends said I should abort her, but I couldn't. She's a part of you and I was afraid she was all God was going to let me have of you."

{God? Shit, her crucifix.} Brody jumped out of the bed and grabbed his pants. "I almost forgot," he pulled out the box and handed it to Claudia, "I knew you were angry, but I thought you'd want it back one day." He opened it and pulled out her necklace.

Claudia started to cry as he put it around her neck, back where it belonged. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I..." She could barely talk, "My parents gave me that." She wrapped her arms around him and cried.

Brody held her and when she was done he laid her back and kissed her breasts. The were so full and firm. He massaged them and rolled her nipples between his fingers. He sucked one of Claudia's pert nipples and chanced to taste her rich, creamy milk and with a deep groan, rolled over on his back, "That is going to be one happy baby. God, I could just eat you up."

Claudia sat up, giggled and took her finger to her own nipple to taste a tiny drop of liquid and nodded. She looked at Brody and saw that he was getting hard again. Claudia straddled his legs and stroked his growing cock. With each gentle move and the ensuing pulsation of him, her clit started to tingle more and more and she grew wetter with each second.

Brody sat up and said to Claudia, "Do you trust me?" She nodded. With that, he lifted her up and set her down on him and as he entered her, Claudia started to tremble. "It's alright, I promise." He gently moved his hips and Claudia closed her eyes. "That's it, relax, baby, relax."

He rubbed her shoulders as he moved and kissed her breasts and when he felt her hips moving with his, Brody laid back. Claudia slowly ground her hips into him, trying with each subtle lift, to get him deeper inside her. Brody felt so good, like he was floating on a cloud of pure bliss. He grabbed a pillow and rested his head on it so he could watch her more easily.

The muted light in her room washed over her softly tanned skin making her appear to be emanating an almost angelic light. Brody smiled. {She's going to be my new heroine. He started to draw her in his mind. Earth Angel. Sent down to right the wrongs of man even if it means she'll have to kick a little ass. Along the way, she finds herself falling for...} Brody felt her starting to move even faster and his thoughts flew away from him. "Claudia, Claudia...oh, Jesus."

Claudia couldn't believe how good it felt to have him inside her. It was a hundred times different than the other time. Not better, different, but equally as satisfying. {It must be the baby.} As a result, she couldn't control her own body. It screamed at her to rock on him, faster and faster. The more she moved the more she felt her muscles contracting around him. And her swollen clit was squeezed between her body and his bringing even more joy. {Jesus Christ. This is fucking awesome.} "Brody, I..."

Brody put his hands on her hips and helped lift her up and down. He didn't want her to stop, it felt too good. He wanted to scream as her muscles contracted around him, for they brought that joyful pain that all men want. That all men need. He felt it welling up inside him and couldn't stop himself. Brody's hips started to pump her with such depth it was staggering. He was overcome by the ferocity of his orgasm. It literally rocked him to the point where he forgot to breathe.

Claudia moaned so loudly she was sure that Ms. Taylor and William must of heard her, but she didn't care. She was ready to explode and when Brody started to pump her as he neared his own rapture, she let go and the wave of ecstasy that had washed over her earlier returned, only this time, it was more than just a wave. It was an all out tsunami. "Brody!" she screamed as she came.

After they'd finished Brody sat up and hugged Claudia who was still trembling from the intensity of her orgasm. He kissed her forehead and could taste the sweat on her brow. It was wonderful. She kissed him deeply and sighed, "Brody, please don't leave me again."

"I won't. I promise. I'll never leave you. You're my masterpiece, remember?" He patted her belly, "Okay, you, too." Then he smiled at Claudia's beautiful face. Brody gently lifted her off of him and together they snuggled beneath the covers and fell sound asleep. It was the best sleep he'd had in a long, long time.

They married three weeks later in an intimate ceremony with about fifty guests at Claudia's house. It was a beautiful ceremony, too. She wore a white empire style gown, which hid her tiny tummy and carried a bouquet of pink and white roses. Her only jewelry: her delicate crucifix necklace. William, with his prosthetic leg, walked her down the aisle.

It was a long walk, too, as he was not quite used to the new appendage, but well worth it. He looked into his sister's eyes and saw a peace so beautiful he cried as he whispered, "I know Mom and Dad are happy." When he placed his sister's hand into Brody's, and looked at Nicholas and Nolan and then over at Nina, holding Claudia's bouquet, William smiled knowing he wasn't losing his sister, but gaining a new family.

Emily Denise Anderson was born seven weeks later on May fifteenth. She was six pounds, one ounce and nineteen inches long. And she was just as beautiful as her mother.

Claudia went to college and got a degree in Art History and she and Brody would talk for hours about art. Many of those discussions led to intense love making. Which is why Emily was the first of four children Brody and Claudia Anderson had.