Cruel and Unusual Revenge

Story Info
Some decisions take years to come back and bite you.
4.7k words
4.03
54.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,309 Followers

Sometimes I bump my head and go down into a gopher hole. How else can I explain this story?

Don J. Preston and Leon Russell: "Do I know any ways that I can make you laugh, or do I only know how to make you cry?"

+ + + +

My name is Dale Solomon. Let me tell you about the twists and turns in my life. I can't say that I'm ashamed nor proud of everything I've done. Sometimes life makes you make tough decisions.

I came from a loving but financially strapped family. I've got two sisters and two brothers. I'm the one in the middle. Since money was tight I've been working since I was a teenager. Even though I've been told I'm very intelligent, most of my jobs were grunt work but they gave me spending money.

While I was attending community school I sold sperm and blood to make ends meet. I met Celeste my sophomore year and we eloped after six weeks of non-stop sex. She's a very creative lover but her backdoor is completely off limits. Not even touching is allowed. I never asked for an explanation.

I worked a thirty-two hour per week job, which was just enough to get benefits. Although it cost me all of my spare time, I was taking fourteen credit hours of night classes. Celeste was working as a clerical worker in an insurance office. Even with two incomes, the cost of schooling and 'life' didn't allow for building any savings. The only way to survive was to keep your eyes focused on the elusive horizon.

When money got to the point of being a show stopper, I, or we, decided that a short stint in the military would be beneficial. The perks in the GI Bill seemed like the best long term solution. A month after I entered boot camp, Celeste informed me that she was pregnant. Her parents agreed to help with the baby when that time came.

+ + + +

I was young. I know that's not an acceptable excuse. I was so devastated that it never occurred to me to check.

We'd been married for two years when Celeste delivered our son. If it was a girl she would have been named Gloria. Since it was a boy, we had previously agreed upon Daryl Thomas. Less than a month later I was served with divorce papers. I was still deployed at the time.

The petition for divorce sought neither alimony nor child support. Attached was a copy of the birth certificate. I didn't have a son named Daryl Thomas Solomon. Instead, the birth certificate named Celeste's co-worker, Wendell Truit, as the father of the child. The child's name was Wendell Truit Jr. There were no provisions for visitation as I was not the father of the child. My comrades convinced me that losing her was the best possible outcome. It was hard to argue against. Try telling that to my heart.

Not once, since the day I was served with the divorce papers, had I spoken with Celeste. Don't get me wrong, it took a long time to rebuild my confidence and trust in women. But I did. I found a woman who truly loves me. Even so, we almost didn't make it.

I met Dee at a neighborhood BBQ. She was the sister of one of the neighbors that I really didn't know all that well at that time. Although she had been to a few of these parties before, we'd never spent much time together. I was too shy, and still smarting from my divorce, to make the first move. Dee sensed my shyness and broke the ice.

"I hear you wore the uniform?"

"Yes ma'am. You?"

"No, just a civvy. How long have you been back?"

"About nine months. Are you here alone today?"

"Not just today. How about you?"

"Yeah, footloose and fancy-free. Just being sociable. Which house do you live in?"

"Oh I'm not a neighbor, my sister is" as she pointed to a woman who didn't look like anything like her.

"So what brings you here?"

With a twinkle in her eye "You."

"Yeah right, I've seen you at a few of these gatherings."

"Oh I see, you're the only one who's allowed to be shy?"

"Well nameless lady, how would you like to get out of here, grab some ice cream, and take in a movie? I'm Dale by the way."

"I'd like that Dale. How about you call me Dee?"

And with that we charted a course which found us living together eight months later. Dee was studying to pass the bar and become an attorney. Once I got my Bachelors Degree, I found a way into a management position at a distribution center. We rented a house in a typical bedroom community. Every once in a while we'd take a weekend vacation to Las Vegas. Life seemed pretty good even though neither of us was talking marriage.

+ + + +

I have to admit I was oblivious to what was going on. Having accepted an invitation to a neighborhood meet and greet, I was wandering around the back yard. Dee couldn't get the afternoon off so I went stag. The only thing I really had to avoid was our nymphomaniac neighbor Bevin. She is a shameless flirt and makes Dee furious the way she openly attempts to bed me.

"I don't care what you do, but I better not hear that you spent five seconds alone with Bevin! Got it mister?"

"Yes sir, or ma'am, or dear. Got it" as I saluted Dee.

I was masterful at avoiding Bevin. The new couple, Randy and Harley, were dressed quite casually. In Harley's case that meant that she was braless and I seriously doubt there were panty lines showing against her mid-thigh skirt. She pressed her boobs against everyone, men and women. Randy didn't appear bothered by it at all.

It seemed like the party was breaking up as several of the men hadn't been seen in a while. I figured I'd spent the required amount of time to satisfy whatever is acceptable at these types of events. He had just directed another guy into the house when I tapped Randy on the shoulder and bid him adieu.

"You sure you have to leave Dale? Things are getting pretty exciting in the bedroom, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah I'm sure. Welcome to the neighborhood. Give my regards to Harley."

"Follow me through the house. You can leave through the front door."

I walked with Randy and heard the sounds of sex. Randy was smiling ear to ear. We passed close enough to see a few men standing naked. You could hear Harley acting like a slut. I simply smiled and kept walking. If I'd only known. I would have been better prepared for the shit storm later that evening.

"You miserable fuck! How could you?" from one seriously agitated Dee.

"How could I what?"

"Have sex with our new neighbor! Bevin said EVERY man at the party jumped on top of her."

"Not true. I avoided Bevin and never saw Harley after the first hour or so. I did hear her as I was leaving. Ask Randy, I did not partake."

"That's not what Bevin said. She said you came out of her bedroom with a big fucking smile on your face. Take your shit to the guest bedroom. You're not sleeping with me tonight."

That night was the beginning of the end. Things never returned to normal. I learned that Randy and Harley were swingers and they were recruiting new friends with some free samples that afternoon.

After two months of living together, but alone, I told Dee that things better improve or I'd move out. In hindsight, if we were eventually headed for a break-up, now was the best time. We'd had a few talks about possibly getting married and starting a family. Not having children would make this a clean break.

The only thing that shocked me was how quickly Dee's love had turned to hate based solely on the word of someone she despised. If she was that mentally unstable I guess I should thank my lucky stars that we split when we did. Try telling that to my heart. I found an apartment and moved out.

I wasn't shocked when Bevin left a message on my cell phone asking if I'd like to get together with her. I never called her back. That's all I need is a manipulative nymphomaniac.

+ + + +

I'd been on my own for almost a year when my heart got an unwelcome jolt. I'd never bothered to remove Dee's contact information from my cell phone. When it buzzed on Saturday night, and caller ID flashed Dee, I knew not what to do. My stomach was cramping, my heart was racing, and my palms were sweaty. What in the hell does she want? The easiest thing to do was to let it go to messages.

"Hi Dale. I was wondering if you would like to get together sometime. I owe you an apology and I'd like to do it in person."

I'm done with her. Why should I give her the satisfaction of clearing her conscience? I still have strong feelings for her, but knew better than to restart that relationship. I texted back 'No thank you.'

Which elicited 'Why not?'

I could have said 'Because I hate you'. I could have said 'You're not worth my time.' I could have said 'You're fucking crazy!' Instead, I said nothing.

Sunday morning I found a series of texts from Dee. If I wouldn't meet with her, she was going to spill her guts in text messages.

On and on they went. Apparently Randy and Harley videotape their meet and greets. A divorce lawyer caught wind and sued. The video analysis, introduced in divorce court, detailed who was involved. As I had stressed that day, I was not one of them. NOW she believes me and is sorry.

Although I had not been keeping track of Dee since our break-up, I decided to give her some of her own medicine.

'Doesn't matter now. From what I hear, you've become one of the easiest pieces of ass in the neighborhood. I know I could never live with a woman who gives it up like that. Have a nice life Dee.'

'Dale that's not true. Who'd you hear that from? I am NOT a slut!'

Let her fume. I didn't respond. My phone started ringing within a few minutes and I finally powered it off.

Talk about hitting a nerve. I should have been keeping statistics. Easily a couple dozen texts and several voice mails, all unanswered. She desperately wanted to protect her reputation. How could I even begin to think that was true?

The texts and calls stopped after two weeks.

'I'm sorry. I get it. I made a wild accusation that you couldn't possible defend. I finally realized that you had done the same thing to me. I threw away a good man and I regret it. I'll leave you alone. I still love you though. Dee'

+ + + +

A week later I decided to meet Dee for drinks. Her last text message slowly melted my resolve.

Part of me was saying 'RUN!' The idiot in charge was assuring me that he had everything under control. Dee went all out for our meeting. She'd always dressed conservatively but the push-up bra and low cut blouse highlighted her very ample boobs. Her choice of bras was done with the intention of showing a sliver of her areolas. The hint of hardening nipples was hard to ignore.

"My eyes are up here Dale" was said with a smirk on her face.

"And they are very sexy too Dee. You went all out to make sure I saw these beauties so it would have been rude of me to ignore them. How are you?"

"Hopeful. How are you?"

"Too soon to tell. What can I get you to drink?"

"White wine. That hasn't changed. Do you think this skirt is too short?"

You would think she'd have her legs together. Not the case in her all-out assault on my hormones. The sight of any woman's bare inner thigh is a turn on.

"Probably for church but about average for a bar like this. Come here often?"

"First time. I was hoping to find someone like you. How about you, are you a regular here?"

"Yeah, this is my favorite pick-up spot."

That caused a flinch. I smirked back, touché'.

"I have reason to believe that you are faithful to a fault. Am I intruding on your current girlfriend?"

Did I mention that part of me was saying 'RUN!'? I had enjoyed a few one night stands since our break-up. There was no way I was ready for a relationship, even with Dee. I decided to be honest.

"No. My heart doesn't trust any woman at this point. It could be months or years before I can expose myself to that kind of pain again."

Dee's eyes misted immediately "I'm so sorry Dale. Could I interest you in a friends with benefits thing to keep me on your mind?"

She knew she had me. I was twisting uncomfortably in my chair as my hard-on pressed painfully against my jeans.

"I need to pick up some condoms first."

She flinched again and started "But you don't, you ..., okay, your place or mine?"

"Let's do your place. That way I can leave when I need to."

I paid the tab then tore off to the drug store. Dee was wearing a robe when she let me in. Once my coat was off she put her arms on my shoulders letting the robe fall open. She was naked and oh so inviting. I caressed her boobs and flicked her nipples. Her juices were leaking down her legs.

"I'm your play toy. You tell me what you want and I'll make it happen."

By the time the sun rose I'd filled all three holes. A first for me.

+ + + +

Dee was everything a man could have wanted. Sensual, passionate, attentive, and patient. It wasn't enough. I'd been taking advantage of her charms at least twice a week.

"Dee, I know your intent is to get us back together. I'm sorry. Whatever we used to have is not there for me. Maybe I need some help to figure out why I've become so emotionally detached. I don't want to mislead you. The sex is great, your attitude is wonderful, but I just can't seem to find that loving feeling again."

"Dale, I've noticed. You're not the same person I knew before. I'm willing to give you more time to find yourself. I still blame myself for doing this to you."

I stopped calling but Dee didn't. She kept me informed of things in her life. Even though I declined, she kept offering for me to spend the night. It wasn't just Dee that I wasn't interested in. I resigned myself to the fact that I needed help to shake this depression.

Dave, my counselor, was making pretty good progress and convinced me to invite Dee to join in a few sessions. He wasn't gentle with Dee. How she never really committed to trusting me sent her home crying. She started her own private counseling sessions.

Slowly we resumed our friends with benefits arrangement and I think we might get serious again.

+ + + +

I'd been divorced from Celeste for five years when she left a message for me at my parents' house. I waited a few days to call her back. There was no reason for me to ever talk to her again, but curiosity won out.

"Celeste, this is Dale. You called."

"Thanks for calling me back. Wendell and I have something very important to talk to you about and we were wondering if we could meet. We'd buy dinner if you want."

I agreed to meet at the cafe near where I live. Dee joined me. Celeste was escorted by a man who she introduced as her husband Wendell. She was dressed quite nicely and was very outgoing. After our orders were taken she pulled out an envelope.

"Dale, I have a confession and then a plea for you. When I delivered the baby, while we were still married, I put Wendell down as the father. We've discovered that he isn't. You are."

Dee squeezed my hand. My heart started racing and I could feel my stomach tighten.

"Aren't you going to say anything?"

"What's your plea slut?"

"Wendell Jr. needs a bone marrow donor and I was hoping you'd agree to do that for him. I've got the DNA test showing that Wendell isn't the father. The only other person who could be the father is you. The DNA test and the doctor's report on Wendell Jr. are in this envelope. You need to be tested to see if you are compatible, but since I'm not, they tell me you would almost certainly be."

"I was donating to the sperm bank long before we met. I could have a few, maybe even dozens, of children I've sired but never met. What makes you think your child is more deserving of my time and body parts than they are?"

"He was conceived naturally. Doesn't that count for anything?"

"Not in my book. Your child is no different than any of the others I may have sired. I have absolutely no emotional attachment to any of them. If one was delivered by a cum-filled cheating lying slut so be it. If that's all you've got then I've got to get back to work."

"Please don't call my wife names" came from weasel.

Celeste squeezed his hand "Ignore him Wendell. We can't control him if he needs to stoop to that level."

Looking at Wendell I continued "Tell me weasel, have you tapped her butt yet? I didn't get to until I found her with her lover's cock buried deep in her ass. After that I was allowed. I didn't much care for it. She's not very good at that either."

"Wendell it's not true. I never cheated on him. There was no lover. He's lying. He never did my ass."

Dee burst out laughing and started mocking Celeste "I never cheated. Wee-dick, with you it wasn't cheating."

Celeste was practically screaming "Fuck you bitch! Dale how can you turn your back on your son?"

"Tell you what slut. I'll see if there's a way to check whether any of my unknown children are ill. If there's one out there and their mother isn't a lying cheating slut, I'll help that child. Work for you?"

I pulled Dee to her feet started walking towards the door when Wendell spoke "Dale, we need your help. Talk to us. What's it going to take?"

"Get my son's birth certificate changed to show me as his father and then change his name to Daryl Thomas Solomon. Do that and I'll see if I'm compatible. Don't bother me again until you do that."

I left as they were beseeching me to stay and negotiate.

Dee wasn't sure how to break the ice "Whacha thinking Dale?"

"That you're a much nicer woman than that bitch."

"Are you thinking of helping the boy?"

"His name is Daryl. You just can't seem to trust me can you?"

"I'm sorry. If I trust you on this will you marry me?"

"It could get ugly."

"I asked you a question."

I pondered my options. We'd made a lot of progress in therapy and I really did love her. What the hell.

"Yes, I will marry you if you help me with this. Can you draw up the name change and birth certificate paperwork?"

"I'd love to."

The uninhibited sex that evening was the best it had ever been with Dee. She insisted that the first load be in her ass. She normally orgasms before I do anyway so it's a win-win situation for both of us.

+ + + +

The next day I had some things to do but Dee had the paperwork delivered, by courier. The instructions to Celeste and Wendell were to execute the papers before a notary then call to set up a follow-up meeting. Also included was a DNA testing kit so that I could determine if Daryl was in fact my child.

It was another day before we met up with them again.

"Nice of you to join us today. Did you bring the executed paperwork?" from Dee acting very professionally.

"Yes, it's in the envelope. Here's the DNA test swab from Wen..., I mean Daryl."

I chimed in "We will hold off on submitting this paperwork until all medical procedures have been completed. I have a sheet of questions for you to answer. We need to determine how medical expense payments will be handled. My research shows you have a two year old daughter as well."

"Yes, Audrey celebrated her second birthday last month. When will you get tested Dale?"

"As soon as my counselor here tells me that things are in order."

That night I gave Dee instructions for the paperwork I wanted prepared.

"This goes against my better judgement but I trust you Dale. For our sake, I hope whatever you've got planned is not only legal but succeeds. Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Pretty soon you'll love me as much as I love you."

"Oh you wish. You'll never catch up to me mister."

Another day passed and we were all gathered around a conference table.

"Thanks for joining us. I'm not so sure that I want to help."

Celeste begged "Dale please don't say things like that. He really needs your help as his condition has begun to deteriorate."

"Does Daryl like his sister Audrey?"

"Yes."

"Does Audrey like her brother Daryl?"

"Yes."

"It would be a shame to break them up. If you want me to do the bone marrow thing then you will assign full custody of both children to me. It would be too stressful to break the kids apart. I don't think it would be a good idea for you to have visitation rights for the first two years. Let them get adjusted to their new parents."

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,309 Followers
12