All Comments on 'Cruel and Unusual Revenge'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
Big_Tim99Big_Tim993 months ago

I know he was shit on, but he really has some anger issues.

Hardday1953Hardday19533 months ago

Very different. A lot of hatred, but I can understand why. A little more kindness would have helped when all was said and done.

JonnyRegJonnyReg3 months ago

Damn that protag was a straight up psycho.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey3 months ago

Sometimes it seems that the loaded gun of anger is all that Dale had left, and woe be to its recipient who finds themselves down range when it’s fired. Poor Dale kept getting shit on until Dee finally redeemed herself and managed to throw him a lifeline. Well plotted and executed story. I enjoyed it. Thanks very much.

BigfundrewBigfundrew3 months ago

I liked it.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tiger27Tiger273 months ago

Shot at and missed, but shit at and hit.

Great story!

demanderdemander3 months ago

Chronicles of a nut case. D

kelchakelcha3 months ago

3*

I think a story is better if at least one character is likeable.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

Fiction I hope. thanks

ttt59ttt593 months ago

I'm a big fan of your stories, but not sure what I think about this one. There doesn't seem to be anybody to cheer for. The MC is the closest but he seems to be a fool to have gone back with Dee. She will probably break his heart at some point down the road. He certainly is a cold bastard, I'll give him that.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted3 months ago

A good read. A different kind of story.

Driven2ReadDriven2Read3 months ago

Jerry Springer would be proud. I liked the story, didn't find the MC all that bad - he was f'd over repeatedly. As to going back - well sometimes we all just keep doing dumb things over and over.

someoneothersomeoneother3 months ago

Another story without any heroes, but that is life. MC strikes me as an emotionally unstable wimp, as is anyone who seems to need lifelong therapy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

I get the source of Dale's anger and depression, but I just can't get my head around his character. I surely don't understand how Dee stayed with him after they reconnected. You left me thinking, so that must mean it was good writing again - LOL! 4.5*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight3 months ago

It would been a more complex conundrum if the child had been fathered by the MC. I have no idea how the MC should react to that situation.

PairadoxPairadox3 months ago

I love the Solomon-like solution!

JH4FunJH4Fun3 months ago
Excellent Read ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I think it's funny looking at the comments (17 at present). We really get into the tale when consuming them. This one was no different. You wrote a great tale and the usual emotions have risen from us the consumer. I’m LOL and my wife is asking what about. I explained and she said, “WOW.”

I told her it was your usual good production and she just smiled. While I think everyone commenting has covered the gambit of emotions, I would like to say job well done. Another tale produced by you moved me enough to earn the Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it. Thank for continuing to push the bar for us.

Nice Job.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

When I saw your name, I was eager to read this story. As the story unfolded, I was disappointed and began to hate Dale. Sure he was fucked over, but damn, how can you take it out on innocent children? Slowly I began to hope it was all a ploy to punish his Ex, thank you, it was a ploy! Hopefully, David will be able to help Dale find some happiness with Dee. Nicely done, M&M.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBroken3 months ago

Different flow than your other masterpieces, but unique plot that kept me reading. Thank you! Keep them coming, please!

gatorhermitgatorhermit3 months ago
Something Very Different…

I figured that they would give the kids back, but didn’t see the other twist at the end. Difficult to have something new in LW, but this story succeeds. Well done.

ReedRichardsReedRichards3 months ago

The MC was a 110% asshole. Sorry, but if he was asked to donate bone marrow -- a procedure which hurts, but isn't debilitating -- for someone he thought was his child, and wouldn't, just to get revenge on an ex-wife, then he's an asshole. It doesn't matter what his ex-wife did to him, taking it out on a child in a manner which could have proved fatal, is about as bad as things can be.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Good story, quite a twist of events.

lexlogan8lexlogan83 months ago

Wonder who fathered Audrey. As for the story, the MC's revenge potentially comes at the expense of the two children. I found this story hard to rate, well written, but hard to take.

SDN1955SDN19553 months ago

The story was written well and flowed well. So from a technical perspective, it’s a 5.

In terms of the characters and the plot of the story, mega-fucked up and I hated it.

GamblnluckGamblnluck3 months ago

I hated the main character throughout much of the story. Yeah, he got shit on. Dee's anger did not make much sense but was part of the story

The one redeeming part of the story was missed by some of those making comments. That was he got tested immediately but found he was incompatible.

The rest was him screwing with Celeste and the 'weasel'.

There were several other things I found inconsistent, though. One was a comment made by Dee. "I hope this is legal, but... She was a lawyer! She'd have known if it was legal even if morally wrong.

Another was the MC trying to not be honest with Dee with all of his 'plans' until she demanded it. That is just stupid. You want a partner, get her on board. If she still does not like it, then deal with it.

I still gave this story 4 stars.

GamblnluckGamblnluck3 months ago

Oh and the use of the Solomon-like decision where the couple had to give up both kids to save the life of one was not as developed as it should have been.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

I'm glad he finally found a relationship with a woman that worked...

...he did deserve it, but he did need to take Dee into his confidence on his plan before he did. It would have saved them both some angst !

Four stars for this tale of justifiable revenge.

imhaplessimhapless3 months ago

This is so bizarre that I had to give it a 5.

MwestohioMwestohio3 months ago

Makes you wonder why Wendell stayed with Celeste

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

Well executed storyline. I was getting all ready to be offended at how callous the main character was being...which I am sure was the design of the writer. I thought the misdirection was handled masterfully.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler3 months ago

I don’t think the asshole treatment was unusual given the circumstances and I liked how it was done in the story. It feels like it must have been difficult to do but you handled it and gave Dale the critical reaction he deserved. Thanks for the effort.

skiaddictskiaddict3 months ago

Never saw that one coming. Self awareness came abruptly to Wendell and Celeste. I like to think that Dale realized the proverbial bullet he dodged but having raised several young girls he should rest easy knowing those teen years will make Wendell's life oh so special.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story, but I found that I didn't particularly like the MC. Yes, he got shafted and lied to. But he treated Dee like a prick.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope. Could Dale be a bigger jerk? Anyone can make a mistake, especially the first time out. But he was just plain stupid. Block people's numbers. Get a new phone number. Realize simple things. His behavior was over-the-top ridiculous. Hard to like a story when the main character keeps running his head thru the wall.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great get-even story.

Ed

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

The slut ex-wife fully deserved to be put through the wringer.

There's nothing more despicable than a whore committing paternity fraud, or on the flip side, keeping a father from seeing his biological children.

Unfortunately, the ending to the story wasn't particularly satisfying.

Wendell had been tricked into raising a bastard, but Celeste basically suffered no permanent consequences for all her betrayals. A better ending would've been Wendell divorcing her for paternity fraud, leaving her bitter and alone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Big_Tim99 - "I know he was shit on, but he really has some anger issues."

Anger issues? Shoot, Celeste, Wendell and Dee treating Dale the way they did? While Dale was devoted to the women he loved and trying to live life honestly? Those three posers had me pissed off and I just read a fictional story! I felt like opening up a fresh bottle of napalm and taking a few body shots. Especially that Celeste witch!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just shows you that some anger sticks around for a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seems a "tit-for-tat" story. Extreme? Sure, but why not? He showed his "kindness" in at the end, which she never gave to him. She only suffered briefly, where he suffered for years.

mndhanson017mndhanson0173 months ago

I didn't really see any revenge, just anger issues, but there was no revenge on Celeste, sure he had paperwork, but Dee convinced him otherwise, so that became futile, so what exactly was the revenge?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A wasted story of a slut wife, an angry snob slut and an a vengeful dude.

swedishreader1swedishreader13 months ago

The MC was far too angry

Dalton402Dalton4023 months ago

That was a very good story. Shows how infidelity can cause a lot of trauma in somebody.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"When you hang out with dogs, you're gonna get fleas!"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

cannot be 100% sure but that reads rather like a LW original and after all the GA follow on(s) a real treat, thanks.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

A well written story...

Full of assholes.

Good writer @moreandmore is.

Can't say the same about the story though.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Very well written and exceptionally creative plot. I was never sure how it was going to end, but was relieved that the protagonist was not the cruel asshole I was afraid he had become.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

3* - half the story was pretty decent.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"I seriously doubt there were panty lines showing" - He "doubts" that they were showing? They either were or they weren't.

\

I can't imagine why she would believe the woman she hates, who might have an ulterior motive to lie.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

surprised Wendell hung around.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you author! So so many completely innocent men (remember college educated women file for divorce over 90% of the time, not the men!) have been heartlessly ripped apart from their children that they love, and in this story the wife, probably the only time in history, got to understand how truly bad that feels, esp. given the cheating central premise of the story. Men who lose everything- their children, wife, house, income- everything through no fault of their own. Other than extremely unusual and limited circumstances women NEVER have to experience this, and it's probably a good thing too, because I doubt most of the "fairer sex" could even begin to handle it as we men are routinely expected to do.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, what happens the next time that Dee hears a rumor? The main character needs to grow a backbone and run not walk to the nearest exit.

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

never really ecplained why he took Dee back aside from the sex

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was all over the map. Your description of your MC made it very difficult to root for him. And Dee was a conundrum…..never could figure out what made HER tick.

.

Celeste was truly a slut. Was she still? Who knows. Wendell? What the hell diid Celeste see in him?

.

This was a poster child of a 3 ⭐️story. Not bad. Not great.

.

3 ***

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars for a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

King Solomon's solution!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Eminently readable as M&M's work always is but I'm afraid this missed the mark for me. The MC needs to get over himself; he's not the first man to be cheated on and won't be the last and it doesn't give him the right to play God with other people's lives. Also, the way this is written comes over like Celeste is unaware that there is a third possible biological father of her child which doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looks like ReedRichards didn't read the story all the way through. Giving the kid marrow that didn't match would probably be fatal. Dale, while emotionally damaged, was still an insufferable asshole. I don't understand how or why Dee would hitch her wagon to this absolute price. Well written but some of the premise is unfounded

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
NA

Just another weak story that don't do any justice for the cheated spouse.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

I liked the story Dale trying to do the best for his family, being dumped and Cucked. Then Dee believing the word of a Cunt and not her boyfriend? I surprised he was still alive by the end of the story. Enjoyed the emotion written in this story. Also loved the twist he did to Celeste and Wendel (also cucked by Celeste), that was brutal. Good thing Dee’s an attorney……

Db4554Db45543 months ago

I’ve never been able to give higher than a 3 to any story that lacks a single likable character, like this one.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Would have been a 5 if he kept the kids, Celeste and Wendell totally deserved it.

enderlocke77enderlocke773 months ago

damn dee is the one who should be running lol. wasting time like that what a fuck tard but i imagen that was ur intent. he might want to watch his six. can see him wanting to hurt her and wendal sr. but the kid did nothing. very surprised dee stayed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dee would have been disbarred and frankly I disagree with pretty much all the other commenters, he was an asshole throughout the story. It doesn’t matter that he was only fucking with them to get revenge. Though, by all means, reveal her double infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting story but definitely not this author's strongest. Was expecting Wendell, when told that Dale isn't the boy's sperm donor to ask, "How did that happen?" Initially expecting his ex-wife to question if they could get back together again, as her 2nd marriage tanked. Kudos that the author didn't use that oft- done situation.

. Dale had a right to be hurt & angry at both women, tho I'm happy things straightened out with Dee, as well that junior got the transfusion he needed. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars

I liked this story a lot. I don't think Dale's revenge was cruel though. He was driven by a rage and depression caused by Celeste. She's a monster who turned him into a monster, she shouldn't be surprised when he attacks her. It's just too bad the innocent child got swept up in their war. The innocent always pay for the guilty.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

I'm thinking Wendell Jr is likely going to be emotionally scarred.

If they really loved their children I'd expect them to have sat them down *before* the handoff.

"Baby, you know how much we love you, right? Well, Daddy isn't the man who is your daddy by blood. And we have to give you and your sister to *that* man in order for him to help you."

"What?! No! I don't want to go! Don't make me go, Mommy! "

(Crying) "Baby, we don't want you to go either but that man is really mad at us and he's gonna hurt us by taking you. I'm sorry, Baby." (Bawling) "It's the only way we can get you well again."

.

Yeah, they did it to help him but they were getting rid of him. *That's* the part he'll remember.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove3 months ago

I agree with those who pointed out that he potentially and/or actually fucked up the weasel’s & Celeste’s kids. Our hero can claim moral superiority, but he and Dee lose that once they put innocents in harm’s way. Petty and small; Juno one to like here. It would have been enough to give Celeste the DNA result and allow Wendell to process that info.

.

It is funny that their act of self-sacrifice might actually have redeemed them to themselves and their kids. Nothing redeems Dave or Dee for their cruelty.

.

Given Dave is an unreliable narrator, I have a feeling this looks VERY different from Wendell’s perspective !

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove3 months ago

Thank you for your comment, Ambivalence. The collateral damage…

katibkatib3 months ago

Dale is despicable and the others only slightly better.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

Wow, did not see that coming! Double twist. The DNA report instantly brought up more questions, like: how the fuck does she NOT KNOW who is her kids father?? How many guys did she sleep with in that short span of time? Why did she bother getting married in the first place? But … people do stupid shit all the time, so what the fuck. It’s fictional, but mirrors life pretty accurately.

mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
With the provocative title I thought it would be violent.

With the provocative title I was giving a miss to it. I thought it would be violent involving kidnapping, killing selling as slave to some West Indian or African drug lord.

However it was satisfying to see paying the emotional wreckage to the pain giver and leaving them after that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Relationship with Dale didn't seem plausible

Becaa57Becaa573 months ago

I'm going to pass on rating this, but I think of everyone in the story, I liked him the least he has a real hard time letting go of the past and moving on, I mean it had been years since Celeste and still wanted to screw her over and her both her and her husband. I think Dee is making a huge mistake being with him. People have to forgive and forget. I would not want to be at all involved with Dale

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Live a good hard ass story. 5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dee should just run, as far away as she can. He's a complete loon.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Great story. My only personal experience with cheating was the Dear John from my fiancée while on deployment, so I have a special hatred for people like Celeste and Wendell. That was perfect revenge to take when he believed Jr to be his son, although I never believed Dee would let him go through with it. Celeste turned out to be even more of a slut than he had thought. Apparently, Wendell was ok with it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did not like any of the players.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

At least the little boy survived!

5

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

Devious but I’d speculate that he potentially exposed himself to child support if he indeed was the sperm doner

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs3 months ago

I can relate to the anger issues. Well written.

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

I can relate to the anger issues though have done nothing in terms of revenge on my ex but I do think about it. It is amazing how women can really screw with a man's soul and his psyche. Seems everyone involved in this story had a bit of asshole in them. Story was ok but not quite my cup of tea although interesting. But then again I'm not the most understanding guy in the world either.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar3 months ago

Creative and well down the rabbit hole as promised. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For those who think the kids were emotionally damaged. They were separated from their parents for the short time it took them to get to the parking lot. They're more traumatized being dropped off at daycare. If you don't like this author quit reading his stories.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree3 months ago

I liked it.

This was an interesting story.

A little limited though.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Revenge is often a worse crime than the original offence. Blackmail of a parent using a child's life as a pawn seems a far worse crime than breaking marriage vows.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

No idea wht this has low score. Amazing BTB. I guess all the man-hating misandy filled people are out in force.

@becaa - "People have to forgive and forget" - who died and made you kind of the world so that people "have to" do what makes YOU happy? No, people don't "have to" forgive NOR forget. Forgiveness isn't a human right, it's a grace offered to those who DESERVE it - those who honestly repented, apologized and offered restitution for what they did wrong. You sound like you're basically the same sociopathic ass as wendy and celeste, so Dale is quite fortunate you aren't interested in him, and i pity any poor sucker you are interested in and who agrees to tie himeself to your selfish ass.

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Interesting

I would never have done of this to anyone.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

I am not a lawyer, OR a psychiatrist - but anyone who can demand that parents turn their children over to a complete stranger (yes, he's a complete stranger to the kids!) is a psycho. I can't e=imagine any judge enforcing that ... contract.

Dee should be calling the police ASAP, and then running like hell.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Cute, Marie, real cute!! The Bear laughed.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

wow, out there and nasty. Not saying he didn't have a right but the way he was using the kids as a hammer was just not acceptable. I agree with the didn't follow through but it was sure a lot of paperwork to get back at her when the test would have given him all the ammo he needed to get his revenge and move on. No cheating slut is worth a second thought. Quit carrying around the pain and what ifs and move on. Each relationship is unique and should stand on it's own merits. experience helps you to make better decisions but if you keep picking shallow women then don't blame them, blame yourself. Dee is just a future ex wife. She is shallow and has no moral character either. All it will take is a rumor and you will be right back where you were after the cookout. Never should have gotten back with her for more than a FWB situation till the right one came along.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

2 star story. The revenge was lacking and too much blame was placed on him not enough on both the slut and the idiot (with tits so as not to be confused with the shitstain).

inka2222inka22223 months ago

@lAnatomiste - you'd a dumbo with no reading comprehension. The egg donor LITERALLY DID what you falsely accuse the MC of - she turned her child over to a complete stranger, stealing the child from his father (as far as she knew). The fact that both "parents" are LITERAL sociopaths, means that any random stranger is going to be better to parent the child than the two asses who keep the child now. And if you actually paid attention, MC explicitly said he wasn't ACTUALLY planning to demand the child to be turned over - he was merely playing psychological games with the two psychos.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...