Cruel Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saffyre
Saffyre
35 Followers

"Tell me how much you enjoy me fucking you, Pet. Tell me you never want me to stop," she screamed, the sound dying in the soundproofed dungeon.

"I love the way you fuck me, Mistress. I never want you to stop," he shouted, no doubt in his voice. "Please keep fucking me. I love you fucking me."

She shafted him once more, her hair flying as her head moved in unison with her body as she leaned forward, pushing his shoulders down, crushing him with her leather. Her breathing increased, her heart rate rose as she drove into him. When she stopped she had no idea how much time had past and it was only then she realised he was unconscious again beneath her. She removed his restraints and patted him on the head. "Good boy. You can rest for a few minutes while I prepare for what's next."

As his eyes focussed he looked at Mistress reclining, relaxed and regal, on her throne. She lifted a leather clad arm and beckoned him. It was only then he realised he was no longer shackled.

He lowered himself to the floor and tried to stand, but collapsed, and realised that Mistress had taken so much from his body he would only be able to crawl. But he would have crawled whatever because he desired to please her so much. After the punishments he had endured he could only crawl slowly and it took an eternity to cover the ten feet to her throne, where he knelt at her feet.

"You may worship my boots." Her tone was, for her, quite kind as she allowed him his reward.

He began with the left, feeling the taste of the leather on his tongue, and moved up to and around her toe and on to her spiked heel. He took it in his mouth and and lovingly sucked on it as she slid it back and forth over his tongue. It took an age to cover her foot, and then circle the rest of her boot up to her knee, before repeated the process on her right foot.

"Look up." This time her tone was kindly, and inviting.

He lifted his head and, as he did, she opened her legs and revealed her pussy. The light glistened on the juices oozing out. He couldn't stop himself from licking his lips which made her smile.

She smiled down at him. "Come closer, and absorb the scent of my arousal."

He moved forward until his nose was only an inch away from her pussy, allowing her sex to permeate his nostrils and excite his mind. She swung a leg over each arm of the throne to give him a better, more glorious view of her beautiful shaved pussy.

"I won't make you wait today. Pleasure me now." Her voice was quiet but commanding. He had rarely heard her raise her voice and never in anger only excitement.

His tongue shot out to her labia gently licking up her folds to her clit. He felt her stiffen and after a few moments did it again, repeating the action and feeling her body stiffen and react each time. Eventually he took her clit between his lips, gently grazing it with his teeth, and glueing his lips to it as her body moved in yearning. He might not have a big cock but he had been blessed with a long tongue. He penetrated her outer entrance, moving further inside, and tasted the full deliciousness of her cunt. He shared his tongue between her pussy and sucking her clit, taking his time as he felt her excitement building. She grasped the back of his head with both hands, clawing his hair, and pulled him into her.

"Eat me!" she demanded.

She was screaming as she built to a climax. Her fingers were digging into his head but he felt no pain because he was in heaven as his tongue flew around her cunt in his desire to please.

"Yes! Yes! Yeeeesss!"

She cried out and her body shuddered as an orgasm took her and her juices squirted out coating his face. He continued attacking her cunt with fervour and as one orgasm left her the next one arrived. Eventually, she pushed his head away and he felt her body relax as her final orgasm subsided. When he felt the time was right he licked around her pussy, cleaning her thoroughly, eagerly taking every last drop. He lifted his head and looked up to the beautiful face of Mistress. A surge of satisfaction and happiness overcame him as he looked into her eyes, saw her looking down at him, and rewarding him with smile that spread to her eyes.

"Go sit on your seat for me. I'll be with you in a moment." Not a command this time.

His seat was a stiff backed wooden chair near the cross, without arms but with a padded seat and backrest. He settled into position to wait until Mistress was ready, listening to the thumping of his heart. Not for what had happened but because he thought he knew what to expect. He looked down and saw his rigid cock at full alert and his body tingled with anticipation.

She knew how much he liked what was coming. She stood and moved towards him with the lithe grace of a lioness stalking her prey. His mind told him she enjoyed this as much as he did.

She bent down and, from behind the chair, removed the restraints she was going to use. He sat up straight and, in anticipation, leant his head back. He felt the texture of the silk scarf as she slid it across his throat and felt it tighten as she fastened it through the holes in the back of his chair.

She secured both arms at the shoulder, elbow, and wrists. Then the legs at the thigh, knee and ankle. When she had finished he was completely immobilised. She moved behind the chair and he waited.

How long would he have to wait today? Sometimes she acted immediately. Sometimes she made him wait interminably. The last time she made him wait more than fifteen minutes. She knew of all the things she did this was his favourite. He never felt better than when she indulged him.

It was only about thirty seconds before she struck. Her hands came from behind his head swiftly and her leather gloves were covering his nose and mouth before he realised. The soft leather felt so good against his skin and the smell intoxicated him. How long could he hold on today? Twenty seconds? Forty seconds? Could he manage sixty seconds? He began counting and got up to thirty before his head started to spin and just as he was about to lose consciousness she released her grip.

He gasped for air frantically trying to get oxygen into his lungs. Before he had anywhere near the oxygen he needed she struck. He so loved it. Sometimes he thought it was better than sex. The knowledge she had the power to hold those gloves over his face until he died was the most erotic feeling he had ever had in his life. He loved her so much he was prepared to die for her pleasure.

She came and sat on his lap, her legs straddling his legs, with his erect cock sandwiched between the two of them. Rubbing her leather up and down his cock as she stroked his arms with her gloves, and then putting both hands on her breasts, teasing him, fondling her nipples through the leather. Leather so soft it was like a second skin.

She lifted her hands and held them in front of his eyes, linking her fingers together and stretching. She made him wait, building the tension as if absorbing the bouquet of a fine wine. He knew she was deciding how long to make him wait and he was excited wondering how long.

She unlocked her fingers and caressed his cheeks. He felt the smoothness of the leather as she slowly slid her left hand over his mouth. She covered his nose with her right hand and squeezed his nostrils tight shut. As she held her hands in place she rubbed her body up against his steel hard cock. She looked into his eyes. She was frightening. It was when they were in this position that he was never sure if she would slacken her grip before he ran out of air. It was so exhilarating! Maybe one day!

She stood before his cock got to the point of no return. She knew she could have made him come by trapping him between her leather and his skin but she wasn't ready yet. Kneeling down beside his chair she took his cock in her right hand, rolling her finger around the end. She curled her fingers around him and began to stroke as his cock became bigger. She could feel he was about to erupt and aimed him at the palm of her left glove. He shot into her palm, one spurt after another, as he sought to please her. She did what she could to hold it all but it started to leak through her fingers and down on to the floor.

She squeezed the last drop from him and held her gloved hand up to his mouth and smiled. Nothing was said. His eager tongue emerged, licking her palm completely clean, and holding the cum in his mouth savouring the taste before swallowing. One by one he took each finger between his lips, loving each with his tongue, dragging every trace of cum from them.

She released him from his restraints and, as the silk slid across his skin, he could feel his cock getting hard again. The last scarf to be removed was the one at his neck and before she released it she put her right hand over his mouth, leaned forward, and found the inside of his ear with her tongue.

She pointed at the floor. He got down on his hands and knees and dutifully licked up every drop of cum that had leaked from between her fingers. Suddenly he felt her leather glove on his arse. He turned and looked at her in confusion.

"You've done nothing wrong, but you have such a lovely arse I couldn't resist," she said, with a grin.

He couldn't resist grinning at the compliment.

"Thank you, Mistress. Whatever brings you pleasure."

"Now be a good boy and have another shower. I want you completely clean before we proceed."

Before we proceed? The glove smothering and wanking usually signalled the end of the session. He was sure that they must have already gone way over his time. What did she have in mind? Whatever it was he knew better than to ask. He knew he had to follow her instructions so headed for the shower.

After showering for the second time, thankfully only with the hot water not the cold, and drying himself she unlocked the door. Mistress pushed a button on the wall and the lights at the far end of the dungeon blazed revealing that which had been hidden.

He had just experienced his best ever session with his mistress and was again surprised. As the end of the room lit up he saw a six foot by two foot table in the centre. Burgundy and black curtains hung on the walls matching the rest of the dungeon's interior.

Laid on his back on the bench was a naked man. He was bound to the bench by wide adhesive tape that extended from his feet to his shoulders with gaps of twelve inches. His head was completely covered by a leather hood with only an opening for his mouth and nose and he was wearing headphones. His body was covered with more marks than you could count and there were cuts on his legs and his arms and his torso.

"Does the sight of this slave shock you, Pet?" Mistress asked, without a trace of emotion in her voice.

He could only nod. He wondered what she expected him to say. Was she expecting a response?

"I would have been disappointed if it did not shock you. The headphones are sound deadening so he is unaware we are here. He has been strapped to that bench for five hours without food or water and unable to see or hear. He has been completely cut off from the world and has lost all track of time. Now stand at his head and watch."

She walked over to the wall behind her, take hold of an eight foot bullwhip, and give it a couple of practice swings.

"What do you think of the outfit I'm wearing today?" she inquired, as if his opinion mattered.

"I think you look wonderful, Mistress," he replied. "Magnificent. Awesome. Beautiful." She didn't need to suspect if he was lying. She knew he spoke the truth.

"What do you think the S emblem stands for?"

"Superwoman?" He ventured hesitantly.

"Oh no. It's S for Sadist, silly!" she said, giggling.

As she spoke those words she struck with the bullwhip. The tip flew through the air and like a rattlesnake, bit into the skin of the man's chest, and a howl of unbelievable torment came from the depths of his throat. His body tried to leap from the bench but was held by the restraints. She lashed out again each time causing another vivid red welt on his body. The man was unable to hear the sound of the whip and never knew when and where she would strike next. He lost count of the number of times he heard the whistle and the crack of the whip. When she stopped the man had long ceased screaming and had lapsed into sobs.

She hung the bullwhip back on the wall, walked over to the man's head and removed his headphones.

"Hello again, Piggy. Welcome back to my world." It was as if an electric shock had gone through the man's body and, within seconds, his cock stood hard and erect pointing to the ceiling.

She removed her gloves and reached under the bench to retrieve another pair but something looked different about them. She slid her hands into them with great care and then held them up for him to see the palms and fingers. They seemed to shine and the light reflected off them.

"The palms and underside of the fingers are covered by many small, very sharp needles, and are called vampire gloves. Allow me to demonstrate on Piggy, Pet."

She placed a gloved hand on Piggy's arm and slowly drew her hand from his shoulder to his wrist. He jumped at her touch but seemed to be more excited by it than hurt. She placed both hands on his chest and drew them towards her and again it seemed any pain he was experiencing was pleasure rather than actual pain.

She increased the pressure on his chest and he could see the pinpricks in Piggy's skin and the blood oozing out. He could see the very visible scratches she was causing. Piggy was clearly no longer experiencing pleasure as she moved to stand between his legs.

"Nearly finished, little Piggy," she hissed and clamped one gloved hand on his balls and the other on his rigid cock and squeezed. Piggy gave one long howl and fainted. She removed her hand and he could see all the pinpricks and the where the blood vessels had been punctured. It was obvious that it would be several days before Piggy would be able to touch his cock let alone masturbate.

"Now do you see why my emblem is S for Sadist, Pet?" Do you think the S is correct, my Angel. Do you think I'm a sadist?"

He nodded his agreement. He knew the truth was better than a lie. "Yes, Mistress."

She smiled and continued, "and all the better because he's done nothing to deserve such treatment. But I hurt him because I can, and because he wants me to. Just like you. You do like me to hurt you, don't you, Pet?"

He hung his head and said, quietly, "yes, Mistress."

She picked a large wine glass and, holding it between her legs, filled it. He watched as the golden liquid flowed. She walked up to Piggy's head and slapped him across the face.

"Wake up. Time for some liquid refreshment. I have your favourite wine for you." He opened his mouth and she poured the entire contents of the glass in, watching as he swallowed it all, struggling not to gag on it. "You see, I am not without compassion. Without mercy? Yes. But not without compassion. Even if I had not restrained him he would have laid here for as long as I desired. I have a reason for restraining him."

She took hold of the adhesive tape across Piggy's shins and in one quick movement ripped it from his body. He screamed and as she swiftly moved up his body ripping each tape free he continued screaming.

Watching her his desire to serve grew stronger. She was evil, truly evil, and he loved her even more because of it. Although a cold shiver ran through his body as he watched.

She removed her vampire gloves and pressed a button on the wall. Two chains lowered from the ceiling with velcro cuffs at the end. She fastened Piggy's ankles into the cuffs, pressed the button again, and the chains retracted, pulling his ankles towards the ceiling with his legs pulled apart. Reaching under the bench she pulled out a strapon in its harness. He saw it was the Ripper that thankfully she had never used on him. Yet! Another button and the section of the bench under his legs folded down to allow her to be perfectly positioned for access to his arse. She moved into place and looked across at him.

"When it comes to a strapon, my darling, there is a difference between clients and slaves such as Piggy. Slaves I sometimes fuck dry."

As soon as she uttered those words she thrust her hips forward and in one movement ripped his asshole apart as she drove all fourteen inches completely in. A piercing scream again split the air. He thought she had been savage when fucking him but that was nothing compared with how she went for Piggy. His screams changed to sobs as she relentlessly fucked him alternating between teasing him with short strokes, easing her cock to back to his sphincter as if she was withdrawing it, and then slamming it all the way back in. Her spiked heels dug into the polished wood floor as she put every ounce of effort into fucking him.

After fifteen minutes she pulled out of him and pressed the button to lower his legs. She removed the cuffs and told him to turn over onto his front. He saw Piggy had been branded on his arse. The word "little" had been branded on his left cheek and the word "piggy" on his right.

As Piggy turned over he saw the glint of a ring on his finger and realised it was a wedding ring. Mistress noticed the ring had caught my attention.

"What are you thinking, Pet? Don't be afraid. You have my permission to speak freely without fear of punishment. Tell me."

"He has a wedding ring, Mistress, and his body is covered from head to foot with the results of your attention."

"You are wondering how being my slave affects his home life?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. It's none of my business. Please forgive me."

She ignored my obsequiousness and continued as if he hadn't spoken. "There is no problem with his home life. His wife is fully aware of what is happening."

He was dumbfounded. He couldn't comprehend what was being said. Piggy's wife is fully aware he is his Mistress's slave? She allows him to be treated in this way? He looked at Mistress in confusion and she smiled at him. Why was she smiling?

"There is no problem because he is MY husband."

Mistress had a husband? This was something that he had never considered.

"He enjoys it, Pet. He enjoys the pain. He enjoys the fact that it makes me happy. The joy that I feel. The pleasure of imparting pain to someone who loves me enough to totally and willingly give themselves to me in this way. At home I never punish him in this way. He is still my devoted slave but his punishment is not so severe." Her tone changed as she gave him an instruction. "Go stand by his head."

She fastened her husband's wrists and ankles to the legs of the bench so he was unable to move. He dutifully stood where she had told him and waited for further instruction. His cock rigidly erect as it had been ever since he had recovered from the pleasure of being wanked by Mistress.

Once again she inserted her massive strapon into her husband's rosebud. This time she was much more gentle than before and began fucking him with with slow rhythmic strokes. He showed he was really enjoying being fucked and instead of screams or sobs he moaned softly with pleasure.

"Speak to me, Piggy. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, Mistress," Piggy answered, honestly.

"I am going to allow you a very special treat today, Piggy. Thank me in advance even though you don't know what the treat is yet."

"Thank you, Mistress, for being so kind and considerate in giving me a treat." Piggy's voice expressing his eagerness to discover what treat she had in store.

She looked towards him.

"Fuck his face, my Angel."

He hesitated and her expression changed.

"I said fuck his face so fuck his face. Now. Put that fucking cock of yours in his fucking mouth and shove it right down his fucking throat," she snarled.

Saffyre
Saffyre
35 Followers