Cruel Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any further hesitation he shoved his cock into Piggy's eager mouth. This was one of his greatest fantasies. How could Mistress possibly know? Was this for him or for her? He didn't care. Piggy looked at him with begging eyes as he sucked enthusiastically. From the way her husband was behaving it seemed this was a treat for him and one he wasn't given very often. He pushed in as far as he could but Piggy didn't gag. He must have taken bigger cocks in the past, and often, judging by his expertise. Piggy was doing a better job than some girls he'd with whom he'd been.

He was so carried away with his euphoria he didn't see Mistress had put on another pair of leather gloves until she leaned forward and put her hands on Piggy's shoulders. Protruding from the end of her fingers were false nails, an inch long and curled downward, coloured silver and sharpened to a point, and she dug them into Piggy's shoulders.

"You should know, little Piggy, you don't get a treat without having to pay for it." Her cruelty showing in her voice.

As she dug her nails into his shoulders she slammed the strapon all the way in, forcing him forward and driving his cock hard into her husband's throat. Piggy's mouth opened in anguish, as she ruthlessly ravaged him, and she snarled,"suck that cock you piece of fucking shit. I know you enjoy sucking cock so get on with it."

Piggy sucked as if his life depended on it. Perhaps it did. She had changed into a merciless demon. His desire to serve increased as he watched her savagely fuck Piggy. As she pumped him he, in turn, plunged his cock into her husband's mouth and he could feel the urge to cum beginning to overwhelm him. He took hold of Piggy's head with both hands as he thrust forward he pulling his head onto his cock. Mistress looked at him and she knew he was close.

"Come for me, Pet," she urged him. "Come for me. Shoot your cum into his mouth. Fill him. Come for me now."

As soon as she gave permission he released, and more cum came out of his cock than he had ever thought possible. He thought it would never stop but eventually it did and he had to support himself on Piggy's shoulders, as he struggled to remain standing on trembling legs, while his limp cock fell out of Piggy's mouth.

She stopped fucking her husband and looked directly into his eyes with an evil smile on her face.

"Well?"

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you. I will serve you forever."

Without saying a word she released her grip on Piggy, the tension in his body eased, and a sigh of relief came out of his mouth. She dug her nails in again and raked both fingers down his back, ripping the skin, and the blood started to flow. Piggy screamed. Screamed like a real pig in pain and fear. She removed the gloves and climbed onto the bench. With a spiked heel on either side of his body she pissed on her husband's back and he watched her liquid go into the ripped skin. She dismounted from the bench and fixed a ball gag into Piggy's mouth as his screams became muffled sobs.

She strolled over to the leather sofa and he stood there admiring her as she walked away from him. She looked just as good from behind as from the front and, as he watched her leather clad rear sway from side to side, his cock hardened again.

She sat on the couch, suddenly reaching across her body and ripping the sadist logo from her chest, exposing her beautiful tits. She stretched out her arms towards him, inviting him to worship her, and relaxed against the back of the sofa. He had never moved as fast in all his life as he crossed those few feet to reach her side. His lips ravenously locked on to her nipple as if he hadn't eaten for weeks.

"Gently, Pet. I am allowing you to taste me. Don't spoil it."

After a couple of minutes he felt her body begin to tremble and she whispered for him to suck her other nipple. After licking for a while she murmured for him to move back to the first nipple as her body began to tremble.

"Finger my cunt." Her voice was hoarse but demanding.

His hand slipped between her legs, he inserted first one finger, then a second, then a third. Her juices ran down his fingers dripping on to his hand. He kept his lips locked on her nipple, reaching across, twisting her other nipple with the fingers of his other hand. Her orgasm exploded. Her head snapped backwards and her pussy thrust forward driving his fist into her cunt up to the wrist. As the first orgasm subsided the next one overtook. She came again and again before she pulled him from her cunt. "Enough, my Angel...enough...I need to rest before we carry on," she gasped.

What more could she have in mind? He had already experienced more during this session than in any previous visit.

"Pour me a glass of wine, then come sit next to me."

He went to the bar and took a bottle of her favourite from the fridge. She took it in a shaking hand, raising it too her trembling lips and took a satisfying mouthful. "That tastes so good," she said, leaning over to him and kissing him gently on the lips. She sat quietly, leaning back against the cushions and drinking her wine, while he gazed at her in adoration. After finishing the wine she rose and approached her husband. She fastened the strapon harness on again and called him over.

"Stand behind me. I want to feel your cock pressed against my arse, and I want you to fondle my tits, while I fuck him."

He pressed his body against her and, as instructed, began to stroke her tits. As soon as he was in position she thrust the Ripper into her husband and he heard skin slap against skin. He could hear the agonised groans, despite the ball gag, and her breathing became shorter. Every time she withdrew her arse came back onto his cock and he did his best to fit in with her rhythm. He decided to take a chance and risk punishment. He took both nipples between his fingers and twisted them hard and this seemed to make her use the strapon with even more fervour until eventually she let her Piggy rest.

He stepped back and, without a word, she walked over to her strapon collection and removed her harness. Selecting a double ended flesh coloured one, she inserted the bulb into her cunt, with the realistic eight inch length protruding. What did she have in mind?

She walked back to him and turned his body towards her husband. Reaching round his body she stroked his cock to make sure it was fully extended and hard.

"Fuck his arse for me, Pet. Do him for me."

There was no way he was going to refuse. He was so obsessed with Mistress, so devoted, he would do anything to please her. He stepped towards her husband, pulled his cheeks apart, and pressed between the crack in his ass up to his entrance.

"Force your cock into him. Through his sphincter and into his cunt. Keep pushing until you are fully in."

He felt her cock pressing against him, encouraging him, and as he pushed he soon felt his balls resting against Piggy's arse, feeling him tight around his cock.

"Are you all the way in?" He nodded, and felt her finger enter his arse, feeling the lube as she spread it. Reaching around him she wiped her fingers on Piggy's arse, gripped his hips and entered him. His ass was still open from her fucking him earlier and she slipped inside without any resistance.

"Fuck him now. No need to be concerned about his feelings. He enjoys it." The matter of fact way she made the statement left no doubt in his mind how uncaring she was of her husband.

He enjoys it? Why was he not surprised Piggy had been violated this way before? Probably many times. His mind began to wander but was brought back to reality by Mistress's voice.

"I told you to fuck him, not make love to him," she bellowed in his ear. "Get on with it."

He quickened his pace, feeling her push into him as he pushed into Piggy. But she still wasn't satisfied. She pulled herself from him.

"Hold yourself inside him," she commanded, as she selected a broad belt from her selection of toys. Returning to him, she reinserted herself, and fastened them together as one.

"I can see I will have to do all the work. Relax."

Flexing her thighs she rammed her cock into him and he, in turn, was forced into Piggy. She didn't attempt to build up a rythmn she fucked him hard and fast and he in turn was forced in and out of Piggy. The nerve endings in his cock tingled as he was repeatedly forced into Piggy's tight orifice. It felt strange but it was exhilarating being used as his Mistress's phallus. The warmth of her thighs, of her body, as she pressed up against him. He barely heard the moans of pleasure coming from Piggy, despite the ball gag.

"Mistress, I can't hold on much longer. May —-." She sharply cut him off before he had chance to complete his request.

"Not before me!"

The sharpness of her tongue, without breaking her pace, stopped any further conversation. It didn't matter if he wanted to come but she was close anyway. Her body screamed for release and the orgasm hit her, the trembling of her body still thrusting into him and through to Piggy.

"Now! Fill him now!"

He released before she had finished speaking, his contents spilling into Piggy in an endless flow. His climax ended simultaneously with that of Mistress. She clung him to her and he, in turn, clung to Piggy until their bodies returned to normality and she removed the belt.

"That will be all for today, Pet. Another shower and be in you way." She dismissed him and left him and Piggy alone as she marched off.

***************

As he walked back to his car his mind was still full of what had happened. It had been a wonderful session with Mistress and he hoped she would do the same again even though perhaps not next time. He was so blessed to be her slave.