Cruise Experience

Story Info
A recently separated woman has more fun than she had planned.
4.1k words
4.61
9.8k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tman78
tman78
9 Followers

Originally this cruise was going to be two couples sharing a two room suite on a ship in the Caribbean. They had booked the cruise a year in advance and paid the full amount up front in order to get the massive deal that they did. That all changed four months ago when Celeste and her husband had separated. For a time they had talked about possibly canceling, but Celeste wanted the break and good time. Her soon to be ex never tried to get his part of the ticket back as he had been caught cheating and had no leverage.

Richard and Felicity had been happy that Celeste still wanted to go. They had always wanted to stay in a suite and this one was perfect. It was at the rear of the ship in the corner. Their large balcony was very secluded and unobstructed. Celeste had been friends with Richard since college and was always a lot of fun and definitely had a wild side. Felicity knew that Richard had had a crush on Celeste many years ago and always ribbed him about it. In truth, she had a little crush on her as well. She was gorgeous. That crush was probably what kept her from being jealous about her husbands crush. Most of the time she was just as excited to see her and hang out with her as he was.

They came back to the room late that night. It was formal night so they were all dressed up and very tipsy at this point. Celeste stood at 5'7 with long legs and an almost perfect hour glass figure. She had long dark red hair that was flowing over her shoulders down to her breasts. Her emerald green eyes sparkled almost as much as her full lips covered in sparkling red lipstick. The dress she was wearing was green and shimmered in the light. It was split down the middle showing most of the insides of her firm DD breasts and made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her dress hugged her hips and bubble butt and had another split down the front of it starting at her mid thigh down to the bottom at her shapely calves. It hugged her in all the right places and free flowed in the others. She was was wearing platform style heels that accentuated her legs.

Felicity walked into the room behind Celeste. Standing at 5'4 with jet black hair parted in the middle that hung down just past her shoulders. She had large bright blue eyes with seductively long eyelashes and full lips as well. There was a cute patch of freckles that went from cheek to cheek over her nose. Her lips were covered in a bright red lipstick. She had worn a tight purple dress. It was strapless but pushed up her her C cup breasts forcing cleavage to almost spill out of it. Clinging to her body it showed off a tight stomach and slim waistline with a surprising little bubble. It barely reached mid-thigh and she wore strappy black 3 inch heels.

Richard was the last one in and he put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door as he shut it and locked the top lock. He stood at 6'1 with short light brown hair and eyes and a neatly trimmed short beard. His dark blue dress shirt was fairly tight showing off the fact that he worked out. His dress pants were black with fairly standard black dress shoes. He grabbed a bottle of wine and three glasses as they all headed out to the balcony. They had spent time out there every night watching the wake of the ship and viewing the stars.

Celeste opened the slider to the balcony and stepped out leaning on the rail and enjoying the view. The moon was full and bright sending shimmers across the water and lighting up the wake of the ship. Felicity and Richard stood for a moment enjoying the rear view of Celeste outlined by the moon and the ocean. At one point they caught each other and chuckled. Celeste turned at the chuckling and asked what it was about but they both just shook their heads.

Their balcony had a couch with a nice thick cushioned seat that the three sat down on. The two ladies sat in a way that left only the space between them for Richard to sit. As he sat down his legs were pressed up against theirs. He opened the bottle and poured each of them a generous glass. They leaned back on couch and enjoyed the view.

"I really needed this," Celeste said breaking the silence.

"I bet you did," Richard said.

"We were very excited when you said that you were still going," Felicity said and then added, "especially Richard."

"Oh really?" Celeste said smiling and raising an eyebrow.

"Me?" Richard said incredulously, "you've been going on and on about how hot she looks tonight."

Felicity elbowed him in the side flushing a little and then looked at Celeste, "well it is obvious. I don't know if I've ever seen you dress quite like this."

"Why thank you," Celeste giggled. "Craig didn't like it when I dressed like this. He called it slutty."

"No offense, but he did seem to be quite boring." Felicity said taking a sip of wine.

"He really was and it seemed like all we did was fight for the last year. He would barely touch me for the last 6 months or so. Thank the goodness for vibrators," Celeste told them.

With any other woman Richard would have choked on his drink, but they had been friends forever and she was always very open. Almost like one of the guys. "Is that what all that buzzing was the other night? I wondered why you were brushing your teeth awfully late," he said sarcastically.

Celeste elbowed him playfully, "well I did come alone and it's not like you two have been super quiet." She winked at Felicity.

"Well what can I say? I like to let Richard know when he is doing a good job," Felicity smirked.

"He must have been doing a really good job," Celeste giggled.

"He always does," she answered over her wine glass.

Richard was enjoying the banter between the two of them. He had noticed that they had been flirting with each other as of late. "I'm surprised that you haven't picked someone up on this cruise," he said to Celeste while Felicity nodded her agreement.

"I'm here with you guys," she answered.

"If you keep saying things like that people are going to think we have an upside down pineapple situation," Felicity responded causing Richard to laugh.

"Upside down pineapple?" Celeste looked at them questioningly.

"In the cruise and camping community the upside down pineapple lets others know you are into swinging and threesomes," Richard explained.

"Interesting," Celeste said. "That's something I've never done. I mean you know I've had fun with some of my girlfriends back in the day, but never been with more than one person at a time."

"I am surprised by that," Richard stated.

"Not interested?" Felicity asked.

"Definitely interested. Just no opportunities surprisingly," she told them.

Richard felt Felicity squeeze his leg with her fingers. He had noticed that her breath had caught a little and knew that she was already scheming. "Well now you have more opportunities since fuddy duddy isn't around anymore and I'm happy to let people think that there is an upside down pineapple situation going on here. It makes me look like a complete stud with two hot women."

Celeste playfully patted his leg. "I'm sure you look that way all the time. So how did y'all find out about the upside down pineapple?" she asked.

Before Richard could answer Felicity spoke up, "well we have had our adventurous side."

Her eyes went wild as she almost choked on her drink, "You mean you two have done the whole swinging thing? You never told me that." she said to Richard.

"I don't think it counts as swinging. We've only done the threesome thing a few times with a couple of her girl friends from college and work," he answered then added, "I was sworn to secrecy."

Celeste playful punched him, "I never would have guessed that about you two."

"Oh we have our wild side," Felicity interjected smiling slyly.

"I guess you do," Celeste said smiling back. "So how was it?" she asked Felicity.

"Well you know how it is when you are with another girl, but you kind of miss the aggressiveness and ruggedness of the man and then when you are with a man you miss the soft knowing touch of a woman?" she asked.

Celeste nodded imagining it and feeling herself getting a little aroused. "I know exactly what you mean."

"Well, if the threesome is done right then you get the best of both worlds," she said finishing her last glass of wine.

"Mmmm I can barely imagine it," Celeste said finishing her wine as well.

Felicity leaned over Richard letting her hand slide up his thigh a little, "you don't have to imagine you know," she said giving Celeste a special wink.

Celeste's breath caught as she heard that, she wasn't sure she heard right, but her heart was fluttering. "What exactly are you suggesting?" she asked flushing.

Felicity was smiling, "well we are all here now. You know we think you are are very attractive and I've seen the way you look at Richard sometimes and he's told me how you've talked about how hot I am."

Celeste playfully looked at Richard, "Oh did he?" She could feel herself getting turned on and had actually thought about this a few times, but never thought it was a possibility.

Felicity nodded and her hand was now groping Richard through his slacks feeling him getting hard as she kept her eyes on Celeste. Richard shifted a little, "I knew that she would like hearing it," he said.

Her eyes glanced down seeing Felicity rubbing Richard through his slacks. She could see that he was getting hard and that turned her on more. She knew her erect nipples were obvious in her dress. "Well it would be a shame to waste the opportunity," she said barely above a whisper.

At that Felicity leaned over more and kissed Celeste softly on the lips. Richard watched as Celeste enthusiastically returned the kiss. He let his hand slide around and over Felicity's ass groping it as she rubbed him through the thin material of his slacks.

Celeste let her hand slide over to Felicity's and started stroking Richard through his slacks with her. She had had a crush on Richard for a long time. At one point in their past she had caught a glimpse of him changing and had noticed that he seemed to be fairly well hung and now she had the evidence in her hand.

Felicity broke the kiss and pulled Celeste's mouth to Richard. She smiled watching them kiss, seeing the years of wonder finally coming to realization for both of them. Her free hand reached out and cupped Celeste's full breast through her dress feeling the erect nipple pushing against her palm through the material.

Celeste moaned into Richard's mouth as she felt Felicity's hand on her breast. She was gripping his cock through his slacks. Her hand felt Felicity's moving hers away and then she realized that Felicity was unzipping his slacks while her other hand had pushed her green dress to the side exposing her breast.

As she pulled Richard's hard thick cock out of his slacks she let her mouth move down and slip over Celeste's nipple. It was large and easy to roll her tongue around. She heard Celeste break the kiss and let out a moan watching as her eyes went down to look at Richard's cock.

Her fingers wrapped around Richard's thick cock just above Felicity's as she looked down wanting to get a good look. Both of them started to stroke him as she felt Felicity's mouth move away from her nipple. Felicity leaned back on the couch next to Richard once again watching her and Celeste's hands stroking him. She saw Celeste looking as well with one of her amazing tits exposed, the moonlight reflecting off of her pale skin.

Richard groaned in between both ladies stroking him. He let his eyes linger Celeste's exposed breast, a breast he had wanted to see and touch for so long. He reached out cupping it and slipping the nipple between his fingers and giving it a very light squeeze.

Celeste felt his hand cover her breast. Felicity was right, it was a different touch and felt like one more out of need than anything. It made her feel very wanted and was a very big turn on. She watched as his other hand moved over to Felicity's dress and pull down on the front of it exposing her perky breasts with large erect pierced nipples.

"Nice piercings," Celeste said as she watched Richard lightly tug on one of them.

"Mmm. Thanks," Felicity said clearly enjoying the way he played with them. "It makes them very sensitive in a good way."

Richard smiled and groaned, loving the scene as he let his hands start to slide down the women's bodies. He pulled both of their dresses up enough to expose their mounds. As Celeste looked over she saw that Felicity hadn't worn any underwear and looked to be waxed. Felicity was definitely wilder than she had given her credit for. She watched Richards hand cover the bald mound and his finger started to stroke up and down between Felicity's bare pussy lips. Felicity had laid her head back closing her eyes and biting her lower lip letting out soft high pitched moans.

Celeste felt his fingers reach her lace gstring and start to massage her through them. It didn't take long before he pulled them to side and his finger started to explore her wet pussy as well. She moaned but kept watching. It was very erotic to see him fingering both of them as they both stroked him in the bright moonlight.

Richard looked over seeing the neatly trimmed tuft of red pubic hair. He felt both women grip his finger as he slowly slid one inside of each of them. Felicity moaned as she used her free hand to play with her breast and nipple piercing. His eyes watched as Celeste pulled her other breast free of her dress. Both hanging out with the parts of the dress that had been covering them shoved off to the side of each.

She winked at him as she exposed the other breast knowing that he was enjoying the view. The moon was shining and she felt his finger slip out of her pussy and over her clit starting to gently massage it. He really did know what he was doing. "This is fucking amazing," she said.

Felicity opened her eyes and looked over at Celeste, "I told you," she said smirking and moaning.

Celeste finally pulled a little away and leaned over slipping her lips around Richards hard throbbing head. He moaned loudly as she started to work up and down him with her mouth. She was very aroused and wanted to please. Felicity was still stroking him and Celeste felt her reach over with her other hand cupping her dangling breast just as Richard had cupped the other.

Felicity leaned over and kissed her husband passionately as she felt him alternate between fingering her and massaging her clit. She felt Celeste's lips touch her hand from time to time and was impressed by how much she could take in.

Eventually Felicity pulled away and Celeste did the same as she felt Felicity's movement. Felicity stood and reached out to Celeste pulling her to her feet. She pulled her close, their breasts touching each others as they kissed, giving Richard and amazing view. Slowly, she reached under Celeste's dress and pushed her gstring down to the ground. Then she pushed Celeste down on Richard so that she was sitting on him with her back against his chest.

Celeste could feel the full length of Richard's cock pressed between her ass cheeks as she looked up at Felicity. She watched as Felicity knelt in front of her pushing her dress up to her hips and leaning forward giving her pussy a soft warm kiss. Celeste moaned loudly feeling the press of lips against her as Richard's hands moved over her breasts.

He had her pinned as she felt Felicity's tongue start to explore her. She watched Felicity's face buried between her legs, the moonlight was shining off of her exposed ass that her purple dress no longer covered. Celeste looked back over her shoulder and started kiss Richard again as he played with her nipples and his wife pleasured her pussy.

Felicity looked up at the amazing scene. Celeste's pussy was bare but the red tuft of pubic hair tickled her nose from time to time. She knew how good this felt as she had been in the same position before herself. The moon was shining off of them making Celeste's dress sparkle and she could hear the waves as the ship moved through the ocean. She knew it wasn't going to be long before Celeste came by the way she was squirming.

Celeste shuddered as the orgasm hit her. She clamped her pussy down onto Felicity's face as she practically screamed out, not caring if anyone heard. After her pussy stopped clenching, she finally looked down watching and feeling Felicity shift her up enough to pull Richard's cock out from behind her ass. Her body was still twitching as she watched Felicity suck Richard into her mouth. It was very sexy to see framed by her own pussy and thighs.

Once she had caught her breath she felt Felicity slide up and slowly coax her into lifting a little higher up on Richard. Felicity moved her mouth to Celeste's ear. "You sound so hot when you cum," she said sensually in her ear sending a shiver down Celeste's spine.

"This is so hot," was her reply as she felt Felicity positioning Richard's cock so the head was pressed against her sensitive pussy.

Felicity kissed Celeste on the lips and then looked into her eyes as she pushed down on her hips causing Richard's cock to sink into Celeste. She heard her husband groan almost as loud as Celeste moaned. She kept pressure on Celeste's hips so that she was pinned on his cock. Both were obviously enjoying it immensely as she smirked at them. "I bet you to have both imagined that feeling for a long time," she said.

"MMMMmmmmm feels better than I imagined," Celeste replied squirming on his cock. Her pussy stretched around his throbbing hard cock that was buried deep inside her.

"MMM I agree," Richard said reaching out to cup Felicity's breasts.

Felicity loved the touch and released her grip on Celeste's hips, "now you can fuck him," she said.

Celeste planted her feet on the ground, glad to be wearing platforms that would give her extra leverage. "MMM thank you, " she moaned as she started to slowly rise up and and then fall down on his wonderfully thick cock, feeling it stretch her as it pushed deep in her.

As she listened to Celeste moan she leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth holding the large breast in her hand that was starting to bounce. She toyed with the nipple for a bit and then traced her tongue down Celeste's stomach and over her mound kneeling once again in front of her.

Celeste was getting into a good rhythm and was sad when she felt Felicity's mouth leave her nipple, but she watched her move down and then felt her tongue on her clit again as she rode Richard's cock she could barely handle the sensations and she moaned and panted.

Richard was enjoying how tightly Celeste gripped him and how sexy her moans sounded. From time to time he would feel Felicity's tongue brush against the bottom of his exposed shaft before Celeste's pussy swallowed him whole again. Celeste would get a little over zealous and he would slip out of her, only for Felicity to shove him in her mouth and suck for a moment before pushing him back in Celeste.

Celeste's legs were shaking. Luckily Richard would help lift her up and then Felicity would push her back down, having moved her hands back to her hips. "Oh fuck this feels so amazing," she panted over and over holding her own skirt up and out of the way. It was an amazing sight as she watched Felicity's lips clamped down over her clit, feeling her pussy being filled over and over.

Richard loved the feel of her pussy pushing up and down on his cock, the feel of her large breasts in his palms, and the curves of her ass pressed against his stomach. The way she moaned and told him how good he felt was almost enough to send him over the edge.

Celeste screamed out again as she started to cum for the second time. Her legs buckled and she practically fell on his cock burying it deep inside her clenching pussy while Felicity licked her until she was finished. She was breathing hard and her body had a sheen of sweat from the effort. As Felicity rose Celeste smiled at her and took her offered hands getting up feeling Richard slip out of her. She gave Felicity a long passionate kiss on wobbly legs.

tman78
tman78
9 Followers
12