Cruise Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard got up off of the couch, unbuttoning his shirt wanting a fresh breeze. He smiled at the women and led them over to the railing where he put Felicity's hands on the rail causing her to bend over. She looked over at Celeste as Richard moved up behind her and she felt him push his slick cock into her. It was well lubricated from Celeste and slid in deep with ease causing her to moan loudly, "fuck I love your cock."

Celeste watched as Richard shoved into Felicity. It wasn't gentle, but she seemed to love it. He started to thrust hard as he reached around and grabbed one of her breasts. Celeste could hear the slapping of their bodies together as she watched Richard fuck Felicity hard and deep. She moved closer to them and reached down between Felicity's legs massaging her clit and letting her other hand cup Felicity's free bouncing breast.

Richard used his wife's pussy like he'd done so many times pumping over and over hard and deep. He reached out grabbing Celeste's ass as she moved closer. He kissed Celeste hard playing with her tongue over and over. He watched as Celeste stared down at his cock moving in and out of Felicity.

Felicity screamed out as she came and then she felt Richard start to fuck her even harder and deeper. She knew it was coming and loved it when he did it. Her second orgasm hit fast with Celeste's fingers still working her clit and then she heard a loud groan and felt Richard's cock explode inside her as he started to cum hard.

Celeste had moved down and was kissing a hard breathing Felicity. She was shocked when only moments later Richard had her bent over the rail and his cock burying deep in her. She moaned loudly as he entered her again.

Felicity smiled at her. "I may have had him take a pill earlier, I knew I was getting lucky and it lets him stay hard so long."

Celeste smiled as she felt Richard start to take her hard and deep. He wasn't able to fuck her like this on the couch, but now she could feel his need with each thrust. Her big breasts were bouncing as they dangled while she gripped the rail.

Richard looked down watching his cock pumping in and out of his long time crush. Her dress was pushed up and her ass was bouncing off of his stomach. He heard her moaning and breathing fast as he drove in deep with each thrust.

Felicity stood there watching as Celeste came again and again as Richard kept fucking her. She was cupping one of Celeste's dangling breasts as they swayed back and forth. Eventually he pulled out of her cumming on her ass.

Richard and Felicity had an agreement that he only came in her.

12