Cruise Gets Wild for Couple

Story Info
Couple expand sexual boundaries on a cruise.
10.1k words
4.28
65.5k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about how the sexual boundaries of my incredibly gorgeous wife and I were pushed to limits that neither of us had thought were possible.

Before I begin though, let me tell you a little bit about Linda and me. Linda is gorgeous with a capital G. She has long, tan sexy legs that lead up to a great ass. Her abs are tight, not muscular and she has the most incredible breasts you will ever see. They are plump and firm size C with a slight upward curve. Even after 45 years and 4 kids, they show no signs of sagging. Her areola are perfectly round about the size of a silver dollar. And her nipples perk up very nicely when she is aroused. Even with all of that said, I have not even mentioned her hottest attribute. She has a beautiful face, with sexy sultry-looking lips and seductive eyes.

We met at the beginning of my senior year in college and have been inseparable ever since. Linda was a virgin when we first met and I was definitely not a sex expert, so most of the experiences that either of us have ever had sexually is with each other. While that is great and means a lot to both of us, it still sometimes prompts thoughts of what would it have been like with someone else.

Those types of thoughts have led to some great fantasizing and role playing for both of us. And on more than one occasion I have asked Linda if she would like it to be more than a fantasy. She always responds that it's only in our fantasies and will never really happen because the intimacy that only we have shared is very important. While I definitely agree, the thought or turn on of someone else getting involved is definitely something I'd at least wanted to see if it can be more than fantasy.

Linda, like most women, is overly critical of her body. She'll pick out the smallest thing and feel self-conscious that she has gained a little weight, lost a little tightness or is showing some signs of aging. What she fails to realize though is how attractive she is and that she continues to turn heads even those of guys in their twenties. Over the years I have gotten her a little more comfortable with her incredible body, at least to the point that she will go topless on beaches when it's allowed.

After many of those days lying topless at a beach, we've talked about the guys and in some cases girls that were really checking her out. As a result, she has come to realize that she really is blessed with a great set of tits and will even wear sexier tops to show them off a bit. I know it's also a huge ego boost for her when she knows guys 20 years younger than us are really checking her out.

Having other guys seeing my wife's tits was never something that I would have thought I'd like. I mean after all, they are my wife's tits. But, I guess with age, it's really become a big turn on for me when I see other guys checking her out. I think that pride I have for her incredible body is what has probably fueled many of my fantasies about seeing other guys get to enjoy her in some way. I know what they are thinking when they see her walk past them in a bikini and I know that their cocks are instantly hardening when they catch a glimpse of her topless.

In bed, she is an incredible fuck, willing to try anything and really knows how to give head. Even with all of that though, I still had a strong desire to see if I could push the envelope a bit in terms of what Linda would be willing to do. Since we both really get into the fantasies about other lovers in our role playing, I suspect that she too might like to make some of the fantasies a reality, but as a prim and proper wife, she will never admit it.

I worry though that fantasizing about someone else sucking on her tits is one thing, but then allowing it to happen and still feeling turned on about it may be something totally different. The reality is that it is probably something I would not be willing to risk and I suspect she feels the same way.

So, long ago I came to the conclusion that if something was ever going to happen for us, it would end up being something that was not planned and just happened naturally and I was fine with that and us continuing to have an incredible marriage. There's an old saying that goes something like "when you least expect it, it will happen." Well, that's what happened here for Linda and I on a cruise that we took a few months ago.

Linda and I boarded our 5-night Caribbean cruise looking forward to relaxing and spending some much needed time together. On previous cruises, we generally booked our excursions in advance, but since we were both just worn-out from our normal day-to-day lives, had not bothered to do that for this cruise. We would just take it a day at a time and sign up for something if it looked interesting. On the first night of the cruise, we had arranged the specialty dining, so we did not meet our other cruise table-mates or waiter until the second evening. Just spending that first night together over an excellent dinner, great opening night welcome show and walking the deck was exactly what we needed to put us into a relaxed vacation mode.

Our second day was at sea. After breakfast, we went to the spa and were surprised that they had an immediate opening if we wanted a couples' massage. We signed up and after showering met in the couples' massage room. Each of the massage therapists were young women, which I certainly did not mind, but I knew Linda generally preferred a male therapist since they tended to push harder while massaging her back. Overall, the massage was very relaxing which was great for me, but not quite what Linda was hoping for. The spa was right next to the adult-only pool area, so we decided to start our day in the sun at that much quieter pool.

After we found a few lounge chairs, Linda excused herself to go to the bathroom. As she walked away I thought to myself how lucky I was as I watched her amazing body. When she returned, I was delighted to see that she had changed from the already-sexy bikini that she had on just minutes earlier to a new bikini that she had recently purchased before we left for vacation.

Since I am sure my tongue was hanging out of my mouth, she explained that she had purchased this bikini for the times that there were not families or kids around. As I said, she looked amazing in the bikini that she had been wearing, but this new one definitely had less material and would allow for a greater tan. The bikini top had adjustable triangle pieces that cover her tits, so she could narrow the width to allow herself to get better tan for her cleavage and the sides of her boobs. The bottom had a Rio-cut exposing a little more of her sexy ass and was also a scrunch bottom.

Other than taking a break to get some lunch, we ended up relaxing by the adult pool until late in the afternoon. It was great Just getting some sun and watching the guys check out my sexy wife when they walked by our chairs. We dressed for dinner and looked forward to meeting our waiter and any other cruisers that would be sitting at our table the rest of our cruise, as we had always enjoyed meeting other people and getting suggestions on what to do in the various ports.

They showed us to our table in the main dining room and although it was a table for 8, there were only two other cruisers at dinner. They introduced themselves as Robert and Tyrell. During the course of dinner, we got to know each other pretty well. Robert was a widower who had met his now-deceased wife on a cruise when they were both in college, got married to her on a cruise ship and had since celebrated each of their first 9 wedding anniversaries on a cruise.

This would have been their tenth anniversary, however, she had been killed in an accident 9 months earlier. He had initially thought about canceling the cruise, but thought it would act as a bit of closure for him, so he invited Tyrell who was his roommate and best friend from college to join him on the cruise. Tyrell was a large, muscular black man who looked like he could be a professional football player. The two of them had indeed played football in college together, but injuries kept them from being able to play in the NFL other than being invited to a few tryouts. After completing college, each of them started working for Robert's father, who had a large construction company.

Both were pleasant to talk with, although Robert definitely seemed to be the quieter of the two, but that could have been due to his situation. We were going to be in port the next day, so we each discussed what our plans were for the day. They had booked a party cruise with snorkeling and Linda and I ended up booking a short tour around the city that would allow for some shopping and beach time as well. At one point during dinner, Robert excused himself to use the bathroom and Tyrell shared how tough the past 9 months had been for Robert.

Tyrell said he was hoping that Robert could meet a single woman or even a married one on the cruise that would help break him out of the deep funk that he has been in, which was why he (Tyrell) had decided for them that they were going to go on the party cruise excursion the following day. They both left shortly after Robert returned from the bathroom.

We went to a show after dinner and then had a few drinks in a lounge before returning to our cabin. Seeing all of the guys check Linda out in her bikini earlier in the day had me ready for some serious sex, but I could tell something was bothering Linda. When I asked her why she was so quiet, she said that she just felt so bad for Robert and how tough that must have been to lose his young wife.

When I commented that at least Tyrell is here to look out for him and keep him company, she shook her head and rolled her eyes. When I asked what that was about, she said Tyrell may be Robert's friend, but he's not entirely thinking about Robert. She went on to say that on one of her trips to the bathroom while we were at the adult pool, she walked passed where Tyrell was sitting and as he scanned every inch of her body made the comment that "she is one hot white babe." I asked if Robert was there too and she had not noticed, but she knew it was Tyrell, as there are not many guys his size on the cruise.

Trying to change the mood a bit, I suggested that I could tell her a story if she was up to it. If you did not realize what that means, it is our way to role play where one of us will describe a scenario and what happens. Linda smiled and said that sounded great. As I was thinking about a scenario, she said that she had an idea for one. She went on to say that imagine we were on our way back to our room and saw Robert sitting alone in one of the lounges, so we decided to join him for a bit. The lounge was playing some music and some couples were dancing, so Linda eventually asked him to dance.

Eventually it led back to our room for a threesome. Linda pretended that I was Robert once we were back in the room and very slowly seduced me. I was so close to cumming a few times as she did a slow strip-tease on my lap and then rubbed her tits against my body as she dropped to my waist to remove my clothes. I tried doing math in my head or thinking about what the Cubs starting lineup was the previous few seasons, but when she started blowing me, it was too much and I shot my load in her mouth. I asked her if I could return the favor and she said she would rather cuddle and I could make up for it tomorrow.

The excursion that we had chosen on the third day was perfect as it took us on a short tour highlighting some interesting history and cultural events. After that, we walked around some shops and had lunch down on the beach before returning to the ship for a short nap in our cabin. This was dress-up night in the main dining room, so after waking up from our nap, we showered and put on our fanciest outfits. Linda looked absolutely amazing as she wore a backless maxi-dress that had a deep V neck plunge in the front. They had several locations set up to take pictures in and around the ship's atrium, so we went there before dinner.

As we were standing in line at one of the backdrops, Tyrell and Robert walked up to us and asked us how our day went. Both of them said that the party cruise was a blast and that the snorkeling was great. They asked if we minded getting in a picture with them since we were table=mates, so we naturally agreed. It was obvious that they had each drank a good amount on the party cruise, but were both very polite, despite eyeing Linda's amazing body every time she looked in another direction.

At dinner, it was again just the 4 of us, as the other table-mates apparently did not want to dress up. After placing our order with our waiter, Linda excused herself to use the bathroom. As she walked away from the table, each of our eyes were glued on her, as well as several male guests at other tables. Tyrell apologized for staring but said that she was just a very attractive woman. Robert agreed and said he has not even wanted to look at another woman for the past 9 months, so maybe this cruise is giving him some of the closure he needs to get on with his life.

I told them each that since they were each over 10 years younger than us that I am sure Linda would feel flattered that they thought so. I asked Tyrell if he was married or in a relationship and he shook his head saying that he had not found the right girl yet.

Robert chimed in that it was definitely not from a lack of trying as Tyrell is quite the lady's man where they live and seems to have his arm wrapped around a different girl every week since they have been out of college, adding that the only consistent factor was that they were all gorgeous black or Asian women.

When Linda returned to the table, we talked about what we were planning to do that evening and the next day while we were again at sea for the day. Linda and I said that we would probably spend a good amount of time relaxing by one of the pools the next day and getting some sun. They indicated that they would probably do that a bit too between working out and various activities on the sports deck. They asked us which pool that we would likely use and Linda said it would probably be the adult pool since there will be a lot of kids around the other pools.

At that point, Tyrell said that he needed to apologize to Linda for something.

We all looked at him and he shared that a few days earlier that he made an inappropriate remark as Linda walked past his chair at the adult pool. He said he was sitting next to another black guy that had commented about her by the adult pool when Linda walked by. He said that even though she is just an absolutely gorgeous woman, that he should not have made the remark that he made.

Linda blushed a bit and said it's ok and that she was flattered for him to say that.

After dinner, since the next show was not starting for a while, Tyrell invited us to join them for a drink to make up for his inappropriate remark. We said ok and the four of us went to one of the lounges. While there, Robert had picked up one of the excursion sheets that talked about the options at the next port. After reading through them, he pointed out one to Tyrell saying that this is the one that he had heard about.

He then read the description to all of us; "Get away from the crowds, relax and enjoy the unspoiled beauty of the western shore and the distant mountains beyond from the comfort of your own private Tahitian-style over-water cabana. Your cabana will be outfitted with a mini refrigerator, Wifi, massage table, cable TV, chairs & table inside, as well as deck chairs and outdoor shower. A push of a button will ring your server who will provide unlimited food and beverages for up to 6 guests."

He went on to say that some other people they had met said it had incredible views and service.

Tyrell told him it sounded good to him, because he might be able to catch up a bit on some of the NBA games that he has missed.

Robert asked us if we had booked an excursion yet.

When we said no, he indicated we were welcome to join them, as the price was the same whether you had 1 person in there or 6, so we could help them get their money's worth of food and beverage.

We thanked them for the invitation and said we'd think about it overnight if that was acceptable. They said absolutely and that we could think about it until the departure time for that excursion in 2 days, as they did not intend to invite anyone else.

I responded that they may meet some attractive ladies this evening that they may want to invite, and they both said that would be great if they met some ladies to spend some time with tonight and tomorrow maybe, but they would rather us join them in the cabana. We said our good nights as we headed off to the various activities that evening.

When we got back to the cabin that night, it was obvious that Linda was feeling much better than she had the night before when thoughts about Robert's situation had her down. She gave me a passionate kiss and said that as she recalls it was my turn to tell the story and that I owed her.

I nodded my head in agreement and told her to take off the dress and high heels and get on the bed, knowing that the only thing she had on beneath the dress were her panties. As she laid on the bed I explained that my story was that her and I had been playing games in the casino and were drinking a good amount of booze. She eventually got tired and wanted to go back to the cabin, but I was on a hot streak so I told her to head up there without me and I would be up shortly once my hot streak cooled off.

As Linda was returning to our room, the room steward was just leaving it and noticed how drunk she was. He hung out in the hall for a few minutes expecting to see me come, but when I did not, he knocked lightly on the door and when she did not answer, he went back into our room to find her passed out on our bed with just her panties on.

I continued telling the story and role playing as if I were the room steward. I said that I touched her shoulder to see if she stirred. When she did not, I knew I could do whatever I wanted as long as her husband did not return. I immediately dropped my mouth to one of her nipples and she responded with a moan.

Over the next 30 minutes I described what the room steward would be doing to her as he moved from her incredible tits to her long legs and up to her panty-covered pussy. When I moved her panties to the side and dove into her juicy pussy with my tongue, she moaned and began shaking with her first orgasm while holding my head in place. As soon as her quivering had stopped, I quickly undressed, again moved her panties to the side and buried my hard cock in her.

I grabbed her left leg and put it over my right shoulder allowing me to get deeper penetration. Since she had already cum, I was just fucking her for my own satisfaction until I noticed that her breathing was picking up again and she began to moan again as if she were close to another orgasm. I pounded into her hard for about 10 minutes looking down at my trophy wife writhing with ecstasy, as she was impaled repeatedly by my six-inch cock. I was approaching my own orgasm, so I caressed her perfect tits with my hands and squeezed them roughly as I came. Linda shuddered and moaned in orgasmic pleasure as my cock erupted inside her. We took a quick shower and then cuddled in bed until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

After we finished breakfast, we went straight to the adult pool to get the chairs that Linda preferred in terms of closeness to the pool and quality of sun she would be getting.

As we were setting up, Robert was walking past us on his way to breakfast and asked if we minded saving the couple of chairs next to us for he and Tyrell.

We agreed and he said they would bring a few clothing items with them on the way to the fitness center that could be placed on their chairs. Linda had a new book and I had a puzzle book, so each of us were comfortable and occupied as we sunk into our very cozy lounge chairs. She had again worn her new bikini, so I also knew that she would get plenty of guys checking her out as they walked past our chairs.