Cruise Gets Wild for Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell encouraged him to join Linda in a lounger. I agreed and said that she might even be open to returning the favor and spreading sunscreen on him if certain areas were to become exposed to the sun.

Tyrell and I watched as Robert walked over and sat in the lounge chair next to Linda's. After a short exchange, the two of them got up and walked over to where we were at.

Linda said that Robert needed some sunscreen applied but did not want to ask a fellow dude, so he came to her. He climbed onto the massage table and laid on this stomach. Linda squirted some lotion on his upper back and then rubbed it in. She did the same for each leg before asking him to roll over so she could get his front.

She again started by squirting some lotion on his chest and rubbing it in. Being a former athlete and now in construction, Robert had an impressive physique. He had well defined pecks and abdomen. As she moved to his legs, there was an obvious bulge going down his right leg under his swimsuit. Linda quickly applied the lotion to the front of each of his legs and then asked if there was anything else that needed some lotion or rubbing. Without even waiting for a response from Robert, Linda moved her hand to the bulge in his swimsuit and started rubbing it.

After a few minutes of her rubbing his cock through his swimsuit and Robert just lying his head back with his eyes closed, I sensed that they may be waiting for some kind of approval to continue or just did not want to be the one to take the next step. I walked over to the massage table and undid the snap on his swimsuit.

As I moved my hands to the side of his waist band, he lifted his hips off the table and I was able to pull his swimsuit down and off. When I turned back to look at them, Linda had not resumed rubbing his cock, but was just staring down at it. There before me was about as close to a perfect specimen of manhood that I had ever seen. Not only did he have a physique most women would drool on, but his cock looked flawless. It had to be about 8 inches long, was a little thicker than mine and looked like a small log sticking straight out from his body.

As Linda was reaching back out for his cock, she commented that it is "so big and gorgeous looking."

Tyrell then commented that "although it may be big for a white guy, it's not compared to real men."

Linda was stroking his cock and dropped her mouth over the tip. Knowing that she is an expert cock sucker, I knew Robert was in for a real treat. She started bobbing her head up and down on his thick cock before sliding it out and using her tongue across his full shaft.

Tyrell commented that she looked as if she knew how to suck a cock and that he wished it was his that she was working on.

I suggested that he may want to walk over there to see if she'd be willing to alternate between their cocks.

He thought about it for a second, but then said that Robert really needs this, so he did not want to interfere. But then he added with the way Linda is working his cock and the fact that Robert had not shot a load in over 9 months, that he would probably be shooting his load pretty quickly and he'd be happy do whatever she wanted after that.

Linda resumed bobbing up and down on his cock and within a few minutes Robert tensed up and moaned loudly as he shot his load into her mouth. She removed his cock from her mouth and lightly licked her lips being sure to get any cum that had escaped.

Tyrell and I watched her as she returned to her lounge chair and took another big drink of her mimosa. Robert slowly got off the massage table and joined us at the table after he grabbed another beer from the refrigerator.

Tyrell asked him how it was and Robert responded that it was the best blow job he had ever had. He said he thought he would have felt guilty about it as she was blowing him, but was actually just thinking how badly he wanted to fuck her if she were willing. Both guys looked at me for a response and I just said that is her call and I am fine with whatever she would like to do.

I had a few more gulps of my beer before walking over to see how my sexy wife was doing. When I sat down next to her, she said that she was so sorry. I told her that I was fine with what she did and that it was very hot, not to mention hopefully helping Robert move past the loss of his wife.

She looked at me and said she's not sorry for blowing him, but is sorry because she wants to do more with Robert and possibly even Tyrell.

I told her that I was absolutely fine with whatever she wanted and that this may be our only opportunity to do something like this.

Both of us got up from our loungers and walked over to the massage table. After a very passionate kiss, I instructed her to lay down on her back. As Linda settled onto the massage table, I walked over to Robert and suggested he follow me over to join her. He immediately got to his feet and we walked over to the massage table, each of us standing on one side.

As I told him that she was in a very aroused state and suggested we do something to help her out, I dropped my mouth to her tit that was nearest me while caressing her body with my hand.

Robert took the hint and did the same. After a few minutes, I noticed that his hand was rubbing up against her bikini covered pussy, so I decided to move this along by removing her bikini bottom to reveal her cleanly shaven and very moist pussy. Linda moaned as Robert moved his hand back to her pussy.

Tyrell had gotten up from the table and was now standing just a few feet away admiring my sexy wife's incredible body.

When Robert started to move his head down to Linda's pussy, I suggested Tyrell check out her tits. As he dropped his swimsuit, I found myself both impressed and jealous of Tyrell. I had always thought that my average size length and probably slightly bigger than average in girth was plenty.

But when you looked at his very muscular chest and cock standing out from his crotch about 11 inches, it was truly impressive. The fact that it was as thick as Linda's wrist and had a very manly large pulsing blue vein running down the underside of his ebony shaft, made me feel ashamed.

To this point, Linda had not seen his anaconda hanging down from his body, as she had closed her eyes when Robert started licking out her pussy. Robert was finger fucking her as he was licking her clit and Tyrell was mauling her tits with his hands and mouth. I grabbed Linda's hand and guided it to Tyrell hardening cock.

As she grabbed his cock, she suddenly opened her eyes and turned her head to see it. She was in shock and the size and made a comment on how huge it was. Robert pulled his mouth away from Linda's pussy just long enough to ask if he could fuck her. Linda cried out "yes, please fuck me with your big cock but go slow."

I nodded my approval and Tyrell said "good, because you will need to stretch out that tight white pussy to get it ready for my monster cock."

Robert climbed onto the massage table and quickly lined up his cock against Linda's pussy lips. He started to dry hump her which was being met by her thrusting her hips. Tyrell grabbed her face and turned it so her mouth was lined up with his cock that was now laying across the massage table. Linda immediately grabbed his cock and started to circle the head of his cock with her tongue. Robert dried humped Linda for about 5 minutes and you could see the glistening on his cock of her pussy juice.

When he was finally ready to fuck her, he lined his 8-inch log with her sweet hole and slowly pushed forward. Due to his cock's girth, he quickly met resistance, but he would just pull it back out and then try again. Tyrell was watching intently to Robert stretching Linda's pussy. Over the course of about 5 minutes, he finally got to the point where he had all but about an inch inside her. He pulled out one more time and then drove his cock fully into her pussy causing her to moan loudly.

Tyrell commented to Robert, "nice job. Now fuck that white slut pussy hard because I am about ready."

With that Robert did speed up his assault on Linda's pussy, each time pulling nearly all the way out and then plunging it back in hard. Tyrell must have been close to shooting his load as he pulled his mammoth cock away from Linda's mouth. When she reached for it, he pushed her hand away and told her it was ready for fucking.

Through her moans, she told him that it would not fit and he just replied that he was sure that he could make her his black cock slut and that she would love it.

Robert continued to pound into Linda's pussy until he said he was about to come and plunged one final time as deep as he could go. Linda locked her legs around his waist pulling him and grinding up against his cock one last time. Robert's body shook and Linda moaned as he was shooting jets of cum into her pussy. Tyrell quickly moved from the side of the table to between Linda's legs once Robert had eased his cock out of Linda and sat down in a chair.

Tyrell rubbed his large hand over Linda's wet pussy that still had the gaping hole that Robert's cock had made. As Tyrell lined up his monster cock to fuck my wife, he looked at her incredible body and commented that he's slept with dozens of women over the years, many of which were models, and none of them compared to Linda. Robert asked Tyrell if he thought he needed some lotion to lubricate it first.

Tyrell just shook his head and said "no, this little white slut will take it as is."

With that he pushed his cock forward until he felt resistance. Linda commented that it's too bit, but he ignored her as he pushed again telling her to "spread your legs and take it bitch."

He continued pulling out and calling her names each time, but it seemed to be working as he was getting his huge cock further and further in with each try. By this point, Robert had returned to the side of the massage table and he and I were both working on her tits.

When Tyrell had gotten all but the last 2 inches in, he said that's as much as she can take, so he was now going to fuck her good and asked that Robert and I move away from her tits.

He pulled his cock out entirely and told her; "Bitch, your body is built to handle black cock and now I am going to give it to you." With that he roughly grabbed her tits with his big hands and pushed his cock back into her starting a fast pace of pulling it out almost all the way then plunging it as deep as her pussy would allow.

Linda started moving her head from side to side as she was moaning loudly. Tyrell appeared to get rougher on the mauling of her tits as he squeezed her nipples between his fingers. and began rolling them back and forth.

Linda was quickly approaching an orgasm as she told him to "Fuck me, fuck me, I love that big black cock. Don't ever stop fucking me."

When Tyrell then said he was getting close, Linda told him to "Do it baby, fill my pussy with your cum."

He groaned as his cock erupted inside her. The hot liquid sprayed places in her pussy she didn't even know existed and she screamed in pleasure as her biggest orgasm yet rocked her body. Tyrell pulled his cock out and she felt empty without him in her. Cum was leaking from her well-used and stretched out pussy forming a pool on the massage table mattress beneath her.

As he climbed off the massage table, he just said "Damn Bitch, that's one tight pussy you got and I can honestly say that was the best fuck I ever had."

I walked back to the side of the massage table and watched as the heavy loads of cum that these two men had deposited into her pussy continued oozing out. Her tits were beat red, due to Tyrell's rough handling of them during the last several minutes of fucking her. I helped her up and suggested we jump into the water to clean up a bit first before she puts her bikini back on.

She agreed. I hugged her at the bottom of the ladder and asked her if she was ok.

She said she was and that it felt amazing, but it really did hurt. She said that her pussy and tits may have to be off limits for a few days, but she said that her mouth and rear were fully functioning.

As we climbed back up the ladder, I got one final thrill as our waiter just happened to be dropping off one last round of drinks as Linda stepped of the ladder completely naked. We spent the final hour or so at our cabana relaxing in the sun, with Linda remaining topless. As we were going back to the ship, Linda and I decided to order room service for our final night of the cruise and we could test out her fully functioning mouth and rear for dessert.

We said our good-byes to Robert and Tyrell and they both graciously thanked us for everything.

They joked about booking a cruise with us as a new annual thing, but we all knew there was no way to live up to what each of us had experienced on this cruise.