Cruise Ship Hair Don't Care

Story Info
A cruise ship adventure in so many ways.
8.4k words
4.51
54.3k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will never let go of Donna. The complications arising from our being together could never be outweighed by our desire to work, live, and love as a couple. At some point, however, our family had to be told. We came up with a creative way.

The nature of our business venture proved very lucrative, and our education and training gave us the knowledge needed to sell it as a franchise. As owners, we could set the rules and live off the fees gained by selling franchises. This was a huge step, and the financial rewards were immediately substantial.

"Donna, I think I have the solution to our dilemma." I told her one morning.

"Oh?"

"Let's take our families on a cruise, do some business along the way, and then tell them in a fun, creative way."

"So, bribe them into accepting us?" Donna replies with a wry smile.

"No. No, nothing like that. Okay, something like that." I answer guiltily.

"I like the idea because the right cruise ship can be a great place to let loose. For our family, we would have to be very careful before telling them. Let's start with that. Will we need separate rooms?" Donna starts tossing out questions and ideas.

From there the plan takes off. We offer to pay all expenses for our parents, and 75% of all expenses for a select group of siblings and cousins. In the end, we calculate a total of 15 possible rooms, and up to 25 people, including ourselves. A weeklong cruise into the Gulf of Mexico, at $3000 per person, and well, let's just say it's quite the investment to reveal our secret. We actually schedule a few meetings with potential franchisees in Jamaica and Grand Cayman, so maybe we can offset the cruise cost that way.

My favorite part was choosing the rooms. Donna and I chose separate rooms on the upper 15th level with its mixture of suites, a spa, and typically no families. Our travel agent told us there was a couple in a room next to us, but was unsure about the other rooms. We kept our expectations low. As for our family, we placed them several decks below with really good access to the elevators and stairwells.

Also at the top of our list was the adults-only pool not far from the spa area on our deck. Most of the luxurious loungers at this pool are covered by sun screens, so privacy could be mostly achieved, not that my cousin needed that. There are also several other pools on the middle decks, and miniature golf, a water slide, and the sea coaster on the other end of the ship. All-in-all, there appears to be plenty to keep our family members busy while onboard. The excursions while at port looked very promising.

When the final bill came due, we were pleased that our parents were able to come, but we only needed 8 additional rooms in total. Besides parents, a couple of siblings and spouses committed, and thankfully everyone left any young kids at home. That freed up some money for excursions in Jamaica and Grand Cayman. Donna and I had our plans in mind, all without family until the final night's dinner.

At embarkation, we meet up with everyone.

"We're so glad you were able to come celebrate our business. You'll find all of your expenses have been covered, even tips for your room concierge. But, don't be afraid to be generous with any of the staff if they provide you with great service." I tell them.

"Zoo and I have several business meetings planned on this trip. We're hoping to generate some international buzz here in the Caribbean. Don't worry; just enjoy the trip, and I'm sure we'll meet up over the course of the week." Donna sets the stage.

"For sure, we'll be at dinners at our assigned table for our group. In Jamaica, we have a meeting scheduled, and probably one more in Grand Cayman. We'll definitely spend time together in Cozumel at a favorite sports club before heading back on the last day." I conclude explaining our business plans.

After spending time in line to get our onboard identification cards, all of us split up to get to our rooms. Donna and I walk leisurely around the main pool to the set of elevators serving our rooms. In the elevator, we're unable to keep our hands off each other. Suddenly kissing Donna here takes on an almost air of danger. Just knowing our families are nearby is enough to get me to thinking about the inherent issues we are about to uncover. And yet,for all of the dangers, I've never been more sure of the decision I've made. This woman absolutely trusts and loves me, and I want to spend my life with her.

In our rooms, we discover a very welcome feature. Overlooking the dock on our balconies, we find only a small door separating our personal balconies. It has to be unlocked, and I solve that quickly with a generous tip to our room concierge. After having it unlocked, we are now free to inhabit both spaces with no interruption. We separate to get our suits out of our carryon bags.

"I think I prefer your room." I hear Donna say from the balcony door. Turning, I see she has completely stripped off all of her clothes and stands in the doorway, oblivious in her own way to the noise of the dockside activity several decks below us.

"I could get used to your type of room service." I tell her as I walk out onto the small balcony.

We both stand at the railing, looking down some 15 stories at the dock below. Leaning out, we can see all of the balconies below us, some with heads sticking out, and I'm glad we are at the top of this ship. It is breathtaking, just like Donna. Pulling her beside me, I can smell her hair, even over the smells of the ship and seawater. Reaching down between her ass, I slowly poke a finger into her ass, then another into her pussy. Donna does not move, and we silently enjoy the sensory overload of our desires and the port.

Removing my finger from her ass allows Donna to bend over and rub her pussy all over my hand. Spreading her legs, Donna does the same with her arms. Now with her hands and feet fully extended from her body, I'm able to handle her entire cunt and take the opportunity to fist her. I can feel my cock harden as I begin to slowly move my entire hand in and out of her.

"Let me turn over for you." Donna directs.

With that, we begin a slow ballet where Donna somehow turns around and sits on a chair on the balcony while my fist is still fully inserted into her.

"Now take me to bed." Donna moans.

Putting my left arm under her shoulders, I'm able to lift Donna and carry her to my bed. Kneeling beside the bed, I keep my hand in her as she lays back and spreads her legs completely. Then, I start pumping her pussy. Moving my face to Donna's, I begin kissing her and grab a nipple with my free left hand. As always, Donna begins grinding on my right arm, and I can feel her body convulsing all the way up to our lips. Midway between her third or fourth orgasm, Donna pulls my hand out and relaxes onto my bed.

"Let's not burn out too quickly." Donna tells me as she moves back alone to the balcony.

Probably because of the noise outside, we didn't hear our neighbors in the room next to mine. Suddenly, Donna is in the middle of a very animated conversation. I join her outside.

"And this is Zoo. He's a bit more conservative than myself, but this trip will surely change that." I hear Donna say as I walk up behind her.

At the side of the railing, I'm able to see our new neighbor, a very tanned guy about my age, perhaps a little older, and he appears quite happy to be talking to my naked cousin.

"Hey man. Donna here is trying to convince the entire world to give up clothes. How's it going?" I try to make small talk and keep Donna at my side.

"I'm good. This is going to be a special type of trip I can tell. Do you guys have two rooms? Your balcony divider is open, but ours isn't." He asks.

"It's a long story. What's your name?" I reply.

"I'm Sam, and my fiance Nora is right behind me."

As if on cue, Nora makes her appearance. Quite dramatically I might add. She walks out in a sheer fabric coverup. With her nipples clearly showing through, Nora also sports a dark thong. Not much is left to the imagination.

"Hey guys. I couldn't let her have all the fun." Nora says, pointing at Donna.

"I'm Donna." My very naked cousin holds out her hand around the balcony divider to shake with Nora.

"Nora. Can we get this divider opened?" She asks.

"Sure. Is this a judgement free zone? We have something to share." I reply while trying not to stare at Nora too much.

"Of course." Sam tells me.

"Let me go get the concierge. Donna, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Yep." Donna says with a smile.

"These guys could provide us some cover. We can hang out together and act like we've hooked up for some fun. Our family would never suspect anything." I tell her inside my room.

"Oh, I like how you think. That could be fun if they're up to helping us." Donna tells me.

"Okay. I'll get the divider opened, then we can talk to them." I tell he as I open the door to find our guy.

It's immediately apparent that our concierge has dealt with naked guests before. He doesn't even bat an eye when walking into the presence of my unclothed cousin. He opens the divider and leaves without even ogling her. It's also apparent Donna will be able to go around naked as much as she wants up here. Now, with three rooms available, I can only imagine how Donna will use this week to further drive me crazy. Now with the divider between our rooms opened, we can gather a little more closely.

"Okay guys, we have a huge secret, and we think you can help us survive this week." I tell them.

"Oh?" Comes a simultaneous answer from Nora and Sam.

"Yes. You see, Zoo and I are cousins very much in love. At the end of our time in college, we spent a fabulous summer together, and have been inseparable ever since."

"Now, we run a highly successful business together, but our families have no idea about our secret." I interject like we're making a sales pitch.

"And...you want to hang out with us, to create an illusion of me dating Donna, and Zoo with Nora?" Sam asks with a knowing smile.

"Exactly!" Donna exclaims while pulling Sam into a hug. Of course, he hugs her back and I watch her tits disappear into his chest.

"Well, I don't know. What if Sam and I have a secret as well?" Nora replies as we watch Sam and Donna separate.

"You have a secret bigger than ours?" I ask.

"Not bigger, just equal. You see, we are cousins as well, but both married. We have run away together, and plan on revealing our secret to our families when we return. We don't have any kids, so this is it for us. We don't expect our current spouses and most of our family to ever talk to us again." Sam reveals to us more than I would have ever expected to hear.

Suddenly, we are enveloped in silence. It is a stunning moment, and we have much to digest. As the ship moves from the dock, I feel the need to talk.

"Well, we have seven days to figure this out. Where are you guys from?" I ask.

"Just outside Austin." Comes the answer from Nora. The answer to our conundrum becomes instantly apparent.

"So are we. How about we enjoy the week together, then get back home and make plans together. We just have to agree to protect and support each other." I hold up my hand.

"You can trust us." Sam replies and grabs my hand.

"We have your backs." Donna says, and joins hands with us.

"I like where this is going. Partners in crime." Nora says while putting her hand on top of ours.

Thus, our plan is put in place. Nora and Sam will act as our respective dates, but also are along for the sales presentations. This will allow the four of us to travel on the excursions. I don't anticipate any sex with anyone other than Donna, but Nora and I better become friends just as quickly as Donna and Sam should. Nora and Sam will need a quick lesson about our business to complete the illusion. First things first, as the ship is pulled out of the harbor, I add Sam and Nora to our dinner party, and also make sure they are on our excursions.

With a few hours to kill, the four of us head out to explore the ship. Nora stays in her coverup, but adds a bikini top. Donna puts on her suit, but no coverup. Now in our swimsuits as well, Sam and I wear chanclas on our feet. Winding our way through the nearby spa, we naturally come across the adult swimming pool. Nora removes her covering, and jumps into the water with Donna.

"I'll go schedule some couples massages inside." I tell everyone, and then head back to the spa receptionist.

Arriving back at the pool, I find Sam poolside, smiling probably due to the two sets of bikinis on the side of the pool right next to him.

"Ah yes, now you know what to expect, as if you hadn't figured it out." I tell him.

"Amazing. Women are amazing." He replies, then slides into the water.

After I jump in, a waiter stops by and takes our drink orders. When he returns, our first test of this voyage follows him.

"Hey Mom!" I hear Donna exclaim, and I feel Nora climb onto my back at the same time. I can feel her hard nipples and smooth pussy on my skin. Looking over, I can see Donna has likewise climbed onto Sam.

"I see you guys have already made friends." She says, unaware of the suits poolside to her right.

"Oh, these are more than friends; they're almost family. We are all here for the business part of our trip." I explain.

"Yep. All business. I'm Nora, by the way." Nora tells her and kisses my ear.

"That's nice. Well, I'm just wandering. I think I like the big pool better than this small one. You guys enjoy, and see you at dinner." Donna's Mom replies and saunters off.

The girls quickly leave their temporary partners, and I'm back in an embrace with Donna.

"How did that feel?" Donna whispers in my ear.

"Not bad I guess."

"Well let's see how this feels." Donna whispers back, then pulls my suit down with her left foot. Now fully exposed to her, I enjoy her hand caressing me to complete hardness. Dropping down underwater in front of me, Donna quickly sucks me into her mouth. After a few moments, she emerges and swims to retrieve her suit. Just as quickly as I can move, I get behind Donna and hold her ass in place for me to fully penetrate from behind. After a few thrusts, I pull out and leave her there to get her suit on.

"You guys are amazing." Nora tells me as I turn to pull my suit back up.

"You have no idea." I reply.

"I think I want to find out." She tells me, then swims to get her suit as well.

As I stand in the shallow pool, I can tell both Nora and Donna are putting on their thongs. Then, in unison, they pull themselves out of the water and sit on the side of the pool facing me and Sam. They are polar opposites of sorts. Donna has the bigger ass, but smaller tits. Nora has a wonderful ass, and her tits are noticeably larger. Her nipples are hard, but seem smaller. Donna's nipples point out more from her tits. Neither girl has any tanlines from their waist up. As they sit there, they get their tops on and adjust them to barely cover the areolas. After getting up, the illusion of almost complete nudity is completed by their thongs and just the small strings around their necks and crossing their backs. I won't be able to get out of the pool until I finish my drink. Donna has me that worked up.

Back in our rooms, we find our luggage has been delivered.

"I'm going to get ready for dinner, so no peeking, okay?" Donna tells me and returns to her room via my balcony.

I swear, I think I'll have to tie my cock down. Just thinking of my cousin, naked in the pool, and now next door getting ready for dinner is almost unbearable to contemplate. Putting on my favorite shorts and hawaiian button down, I'm sure I'll look like an absolute bum next to Donna. I'm guessing Nora will be looking equally hot.

And, not that I'm disappointed, but I'm certainly surprised when Donna walks over after almost an hour. She is simply stunning while barely showing any skin. That's what surprises me most. From her feet to her waist, Donna is wearing a full white cloth skirt. Above it, a line of skin shows, then she is covered with a matching white blouse.

"Wow. You look fantastic." I tell Donna.

"Not what you expected? I kinda was aiming to surprise." She smiles at me, and turns around to show me the entire outfit. There is an opening in the back which reveals a lot more skin.

"For sure. But, we are with family, so I appreciate you dressing like that. I love the opening in the back." I'm slowly overcoming my surprise.

"Then, you're going to love what happens on the dance floor." Donna says while reaching behind her neck.

My early surprise is replaced quickly with an even more surprisingly pleasant view. Donna's blouse falls from her shoulders after she undoes the single button holding it in place. It reveals a bandeau wrapped around her tits. As I'm focused on Donna's chest, I hear a snap and her skirt drops to the ground revealing nothing more than a pair shorts which outline her amazing figure.

"So, what do you think?" Donna asks a mesmerized me.

"Ummm, wow."

"After dinner, I'll be ready to walk around the ship then dance our first night away. I hope you can handle this hotness on the dance floor." Donna tells me as she pulls up her skirt and gets the blouse back on.

"Well, as perfect as you look for the dance floor, you'll be the most stunning woman at our dining table." I tell her.

"Maybe, but I'm here to compete." I hear Nora behind us. Turning, my eyes take in her complete body. Nora is wearing a tight minidress, some understated sandals, and not much else. Her hair is pulled tightly behind her head so as to show off her tanned shoulders.

"Damn Sam. What are we going to do?" I ask him as he walks in behind Nora.

"Oh, I can think of a few things. But first, let's get our stories worked out before we get to the dinner table."

Dinner goes well. Everyone is excited to be on the boat, and any conversation about our business is very limited. The four of us sit close together, but draw no unwanted attention. The food here in the main dining room is decent, and after we leave to walk the ship, we discover a few other spots to enjoy food. Stopping at a patio bar, we order drinks and hang out. The movement of the ship under the clear night skies through the Gulf of Mexico is smooth and relaxing. In all actuality, we have no choice other than to relax and sitting here at a small table with two incredibly hot women on either side of me is surely my new definition of heaven.

The nightly activities on the ship pretty much line so you can do most of them. While we sat and drank after dinner, our families attended the comedy show in the main auditorium. We ran into them on our way to the disco. Our parents were definitely going to their rooms after having a drink, while everyone else was headed to the outdoor ice cream social near the main pool.

This gave us the freedom in the disco to do as we pleased. Donna quickly freed herself of her outer dress, and we danced mostly together, but also with Nora and Sam. In the darkness, our dancing was intimate and very much seemed to turn Donna on, not that she had ever needed it. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to dance topless some time this week.

"I'll be right back." Donna tells me, and walks over to the DJ. I watch her talk to him, then return with a smile I have come to recognize.

"Did you request some songs?" I ask.

"No, I requested a private performance. Actually, I scheduled a private performance. Tonight. At the adult pool. You game?" Her smile says it all.

"How does that work?" I ask.

"Well, we can invite as many people as we want. He can lock up the pool access for up to an hour. He performs for tips, so we're all set." She tells us.

We leave the disco just in time to grab some waters, and one more drink before heading up to the pool area. The DJ walks past us, and the four of us follow. Donna has put her skirt back on, but carries the blouse. I can see the sweat from the dancing in the disco still glistening on her back. Nora walks next to her, and her ass moves ever so slightly within the confines of the minidress. The bottom of the dress has moved up on her thighs; I'm hoping both women are soon naked.