Cruise Ship Hair Don't Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the pool, the DJ pulls out a turntable at a booth I hadn't noticed when we were here earlier. No doubt, we'll give him plenty of reason to come during the day and perform in the sunlight. It isn't long before he is playing some music, not too loud, but only for us. I grab Nora and we spin slowly into position before the speakers. Donna pulls off her skirt and she and Sam join us. The rhythm carries us away.

It is mostly dark with the only the ambient light from the DJ and stars above us providing breaks in the blackness of the night.

"You'll find the zipper at the top of the right side of my dress. Do as you please." Nora whispers in my ear as we dance.

After a moment, Nora stands with her back to me, and lifts her arms in the air. Donna joins in a dance with her, and Sam and I do exactly what they wanted. I find the zipper on Nora's dress and slowly pull it down the right side of her body. Sam unties Donna's bandeau, then slips her shorts down over her ass and to her feet. So, here we are, back at the pool with both women completely naked. As Nora wriggles her body before me, I let my hands explore her body, even grasping her tits for a moment. She feels so soft, but Donna looks even more delicious and Sam and I switch partners. I must have Donna immediately and pull my shorts, then step out of them.

Here in the dark, Donna and I become one. I pick her up and guide my cock into the most deliciously warm pussy. I'm able to move around the deck as we furiously fuck. I've lost sight of Nora and Sam, but I'm sure they moved to a lounger. The music is addictive, and the DJ lightens the volume while we grind away.

"Take me to bed when the music stops." Donna tells me.

"Damn right." Comes my reply.

All of us gather up our clothes, and Sam and I both hand a hundred bucks to the DJ as we leave.

"Thanks guys." He says.

"No, thank you. We'll do this again." I inform him as I am pulled away by a naked cousin. Sam and Nora lead the way to our rooms, oblivious to their nudity. Upon entering our respective rooms, all of us head to the now shared balcony area where we commence fucking once again. I lose myself in Donna, never once bothered by the activity happening a few feet away. Leaving the balcony, Donna and I fall onto my bed and I pull her on top of me. As I squeeze her nipples, Donna arches her back and explodes all over me. Holding her in place, I pound her pussy hard and likewise explode into her. After she falls onto the bed next to me, I close the balcony door to her room. Nora and Sam are going after it so I head back to Donna, close my balcony door and crank the AC down. Climbing into bed with my sleeping cousin, our bodies come together and I fall asleep holding her close.

Several hours, I open my eyes to see a still-naked Donna opening the door to let in a room service delivery. We discovered there is a free coffee service every morning along with some pastries to keep us from getting too hungry before breakfast officially begins. There is literally no way to go hungry on a ship. Anyway, Donna holds the door open and the concierge places a tray with a coffee pot, mugs, fresh fruit, and aforementioned pastries on the table by the balcony door. As he leaves, Donna leans in and gives him a little peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, but that's not necessary." He tells her.

"Oh yes it is. I love your service and the fact you don't mind me being naked." Donna replies.

"Well enjoy. This time tomorrow morning, we'll be pulling into the dock in Jamaica. Have you planned any excursions?" He asks.

"Oh yes."

"Alright then. Enjoy this day at sea."

Donna closes the door, and jumps back in bed with me. We sleep another few hours, then wake to enjoy the coffee on our balcony. The sun seems high already over the horizon, but breakfast will be open for a few more hours. Nora and Sam join us.

"So what's the plan tomorrow?" Sam asks us.

"We have reservations at an adults-only, clothing optional club. It's about a ten minute cab ride to get there, so we'll have at least seven hours before having to return to the ship." I tell everyone.

"And today?" Nora asks.

"Today, after breakfast, we need to head to the office space and pretend to do some work. After that, we have access to the spa for massages and facials. Since it's on this level, I expect us to be able to hide up here a lot." I tell them.

"Be ready in thirty?" Donna asks.

"Sounds good."

With that, all of us leave the balcony. Donna and I squeeze into the shower and manage to get clean between some sucking and fucking. At this point, our bodies move together as one, and I somehow always hit the right spot with her. At breakfast, the four of us sit separately within the larger group. It goes well, and I seamlessly move us of breakfast and to the office center. There, we exchange notes and how we feel everyone is looking at us. Overall, it's according to plan. I take a few minutes to verify the club reservation tomorrow, and then we head up to the spa.

Surprisingly, we're able to get into a room with four beds and the masseuses rub us into a blissful oblivion. Before we get facials, we learn about a very welcome offering inside the spa.

"We offer lessons to couples if you're interested." My masseuse tells me.

"We won't be onboard tomorrow. What about the next day at sea before we get to Grand Cayman?" I ask.

"Sure. I'll put all four of you down for just after lunch."

After a few hours in the spa, we head down the hall to our room to discover our next surprise. We are greeted by our concierge in the hallway.

"May I have a few moments of your time?" He asks.

"Sure."

"I don't mean to intrude on your trip, but I have an upgrade available and thought you might be interested."

"I like upgrades." Sam answers.

"Well, we have two couples who would like to upgrade to a room up here. We also have an empty two room corner suite. I was very discrete about you guys and my boss has authorized me to offer you the two room suite at no extra charge if you're willing to move right now. That will give me time to clean your rooms and move the other couples up here." He explains.

"Sold." I don't have to be asked twice.

Within thirty minutes, we move all of our things to the new suite. The ship may not charge me extra, but the concierge just earned double his tip. Not only are there two bedrooms with separate baths, but the corner balcony wraps around the length of the suite and each room has a balcony door. In the rooms are a king bed, a TV, and closets. In between the bedrooms is the living area which is easily the size of both our formers rooms combined with sofa, TV, kitchenette, and dining table. I'm sure there are bigger suites, but this is the biggest I've ever seen.

On our new balcony, Sam and I exchange high-fives and toast our good fortune. Overlooking the other side of the ship, we are soon joined by Nora and Donna. I'm not surprised, and utterly happy to report they are both completely naked.

"We had to break in the new balcony. It's a cruise ship rule." Donna tells me.

"Oh look. You can see the pool from here." Nora tells all of us.

Sure enough, from the end of our balcony, the adult pool is in full view. There are a few couples by the water, and they look up to find our naked women waving at them. As they wave back, I realize the ship is taking us where we feared once to tread. Subject only to the schedule of our trip, I stare off into the distance as the girls and Sam head inside.

Looking back to the pool, I realize one of the couples is still waving at me. It's my sister and her husband. Sheesh, what have we just revealed? I wave back, give a thumbs up, and head inside.

"Well, Donna, you and my sister definitely have something to talk about." I tell her.

"Oh?"

"Yep. She and her husband were one of the couples waving at you."

"Cool. Have you seen her topless? 'Cuz I'll definitely get her at least topless next time she's at that pool?" Donna smiles.

"You know what? I haven't, and I think that would be a tremendous idea. In fact, let's get all the women on this trip topless. That would be a huge turnon." I say sarcastically.

"Even your Mom? Ewww." Donna hits my arm and heads to the bedroom.

I join Donna, and watch her pull on her bikini bottoms. Then, to my surprise, she leaves.

"Where you going?" I ask as I follow her.

"To the pool. We have a mission." Donna replies as she slips a towel around her shoulders to cover her tits.

"Hey Sam? Casino?" I ask him.

"Sure."

"Cool. We can hit the pool after." I tell him as Nora joins Donna at the door, also just covered with a towel.

"See you in a little while. Be prepared to be shocked." Donna tells me as she and Nora walk out the door.

Curious, I walk out on the balcony and peek at the adult pool. Donna and Nora walk out and drop their towels at a table. After they jump in the water in front of my sister, Sam and I head down to the casino.

With all the gaming tables busy, I'm lucky to find a seat at a slot machine, put in my room key, and start the spinning fun. After clearing a few bucks, Sam waves me over to one of the roulette tables. It's a ten dollar table, so I study the numbers board as I get my couple of hundred in chips.

"Friendly wager?" Sam asks.

"Sure."

"Do you think your sister will go topless?" He asks.

"No."

"Alright, I think she will. So, if she does, I get your roulette winnings. If she doesn't, you get mine."

"Fun. Deal." I fist bump Sam and we start placing chips on the table.

I don't usually watch other roulette players since the numbers board is always updating, and I like to place my bets all over to create an active board. After about thirty minutes, I have the chips stacked nicely in front of me.

"How much you up?" Sam asks.

"Couple hundred."

"Me, too. Let's call it even, and go check on the girls. I think they've had enough time to get your sister into the game." He starts picking up his chips.

After depositing our winnings in our onboard accounts, we head out to the pool. Along the way, we grab a few more drinks. Stopping at the entrance to the adults-only entrance, we take a peek around the corner. Giddy like middle-school boys, we tap our bottles of beer in a winning toast. As we do so, my brother-in-law walks up.

"What's up guys?"

"Oh, hey Teddy. You met Sam last night at dinner."

"Hey." He replies as they shake hands.

"We made a bet about the pool. I guess we're all winners here." I tell Teddy.

"Dude, not that I minded Hannah taking off her top, but I had to take a break from all the exposed titties." Teddy tells us.

"Well, I see an opportunity here." I tell them.

The guys agree. We'll quietly walk in, kneel by our women, and rub sunscreen all over them. With their eyes covered by their towels, we're sure to surprise, and hopefully turn on. The only question remaining is whom gets to rub which woman. Sam and I give each other a knowing wink, so I up the ante.

"Okay, here's a wager for you to consider. You guys decide who I get. And, the first guy to get their woman completely naked wins a hundred bucks for the roulette or craps table."

Sam and Teddy converse quietly for a moment while I look into the pool. The girls are all still topless with eyes covered.

"Teddy thinks he should stick with Hannah, so I'll take Nora." Sam tells me.

"Perfect. Probably don't want to make her mad. Let's move. Just follow my lead." I feel we don't have a moment to waste and I lead them into the pool. We stop behind the women.

"You ladies look amazing." I tell all three as I stand behind Nora.

"Damn, Zoo, you scared me!" Hannah exclaims trying to cover up.

"Now. Now. Just stay there. Keep your eyes covered. We have a game to play. You have to guess which of us is putting sunscreen on your bodies. But, you only get to guess if you let us remove your bikini bottoms." Wow, I'm good I think to myself as I stare at my sister's tits. She has the largest rack of the three, with her breasts firmly in place with no sag. As she settles back into place, her nipples stand erectly up. To her left is Nora, with her somewhat smaller tits, and then Donna with the smallest set. After admiring Hannah, the three of us silently move around the girls, then into place.

As soon as I squirt a little sunscreen onto Donna's tummy, she begins wriggling out of her suit bottoms. It doesn't take long to get the few pieces of strings off her ass. With her smooth pussy now firmly in view, I let my hand wander all over her body. Starting at her neck, I smooth out the sunscreen and spread it all over her tits, firmly handling her nipples. After squirting more on her stomach just at waist level, I oil down her thighs, working up and down both legs, then lightly spread her legs to allow my fingers to lightly brush against her cunt.

Looking over at my partners in crime, Nora is, of course, bottomless, and Hannah is letting Teddy work hers down her thighs ever so slowly. My sister is sporting a nice thin landing strip. And then I notice it. She has no tanlines. Is my sister a freak? Did Teddy sucker me into this bet? He will definitely give up the info later in the casino.

Nora has her legs spread wide open for Sam, so I'm pretty sure she already figured out the ruse. My attention now back on Donna, I continue rubbing her all over which causes her to rub her ass into the lounger, then turn over. Now with her ass up, I have to put more sunscreen all over her back, then work it down her body to the bottoms of her feet. I make sure I work both sides of her ass with both hands and spread her cheeks to plunge my fingers as close to her asshole as possible.

Now doing as much to Donna as I dare with my brother-in-law watching, I wave a waiter over. After whispering some instructions for him to follow, we commence the guessing part of our game.

"Who thinks Teddy is putting sunscreen on their body? Just keep your eyes covered." The waiter asks.

Both Hannah and Nora raise their hands.

"Okay, now who thinks Sam is putting sunscreen on them?"

Donna raises her hand.

"Okay, and who thinks Zoo is putting their sunscreen on?"

Surprisingly, no one guessed me. I'm kinda glad so Donna and I can keep up appearances.

"Gentlemen, stand before your woman as they uncover their eyes. Women, go ahead." Our waiter leaves to refresh our drinks.

"Well, only Hannah got it right." I tell them as I look at her.

Hannah stays in place, not even trying to cover up. I'm impressed. I can see her pussy peeking out from under her thin landing strip of hair. I'm even more impressed by her overall tan. Teddy is one lucky, and undoubtedly happy, man. Sam and I trade places, and we all resume drinking and enjoying the pool. After talking to Donna, we make a calculated decision. When I find Hannah alone in the pool, I summon all my bravery and join her.

"Hannah, I have something to tell you, and it's not going to be easy. But, I really need your advice." I tell her while trying not to stare at the top half of her tits which are just above water.

"Oh? What kind of advice?" She asks.

"It would have to remain just between you and me; you can't even tell Teddy." I answer very seriously.

"Okay, then show me how much you trust me."

"What?" I answer quizzically.

"Take your suit off." Hannah directs.

"Ummm, okay?" I answer and begin taking off my suit underwater.

"Put it on the side of the pool."

"Here you go. What does this have to do with anything?" I ask after tossing my suit to my lounger.

"Well, here we are, brother and sister, totally naked with nothing to hide. Now, what's up?"

"Do you like my new girlfriend?" I ask her.

"You mean Donna?" Hannah answers quickly and stares me in the eyes.

"How did you know?"

"I'm your sister. I'm also an adult, and no way you hang out with a naked cousin for no reason. Seeing her naked on the balcony, I knew something was up. If you couldn't tell, I'm no stranger to nudity. But, that's another discussion. So, how did this happen?"

"Well, she came to Lake Travis my last year as an undergrad, and kinda stole my virginity. She didn't steal it exactly, just gave me lessons on sex, and we fell in love immediately. She's so free spirited, and we've had some true adventures together. Then, we developed this business, and have been inseparable."

"What advice do you need?"

"We want to tell our parents on this trip. What do you think?"

"Bad idea. They'll think you're trying to bribe them." Hannah says matter of factly.

"So, what do we do?"

"Well, there is something you need to know?" Hannah sounds a serious tone.

"Okay. Let me get Donna over here." I tell her.

"So, there's a reason I'm not freaked out." Hannah tells both me, and now Donna who is at my side in the water.

"Wait, you and Teddy?..." I start.

"No, no. Nothing like that. This goes higher. You see, Donna's Dad, our 'uncle' was adopted into the family. It just happened when he was so young, no one ever thought twice about calling him 'son' or 'brother'. He was a natural addition. So, now has the game changed?" Hannah goes silent, waiting to see our reactions.

"So, do we just come out to Mom and Dad? Do you think they'll be mad? Wait, are you making this up?" I point blank ask Hannah.

"Hey, no way. I'm in here naked, too, with nothing to hide." Hannah answers quickly.

"Alright. Sorry. So, what's next?"

"Well, that part's up to you. I wouldn't flaunt it until you tell them. Maybe at our last stop in Cozumel? After that, it's a full day sail back to Galveston. You might even get them out here." Hannah laughs.

Getting out of the water, I'm not even worried about my nudity in front of my sister. Sitting on the side of the pool, I let her check me out while I gently massage Donna's left shoulder. Looking at her tits underwater, I allow myself to harden ever so slightly right there. I don't know if I have a really large cock, but I'm incredibly turned on with this new exposure.

"Looks like someone needs some more sun." Hannah says as she stares at my enlarging dick.

"That's the plan for tomorrow. Care to join?" I tell her about our plan in Jamaica.

"As long as Donna doesn't think it's creepy for us to hang out, I bet I can talk Teddy into it." Hannah laughs, knowing full well Teddy won't turn down the chance to see lots more skin.

Thus, our plans are set. After an early dinner, Donna and I return to our room and enjoy the new, larger balcony for serious sucking and fucking. The ocean breeze is refreshing at night, and it's always amazing to see all the stars you can't see in the big cities. We plan for our big day at the resort by drinking lots of water. Donna is intoxicating, and I slurp her up as long as I can. Whether she stands over my face at the balcony railing, or lays before me on the king sized bed, I simply cannot get enough of eating her. Finally, as I feel her relax her entire body, I climb on top and begin fucking her slowly, then increasing the speed until she can no longer stand it. Plunging into her one last time, Donna loses herself all over me, and cums over and over. Lifting myself out of her, I allow myself to squirt all over her stomach. Donna then takes my cock in her right hand, and strokes the last remnants of cum into her hand. Falling beside her, I watch her lick her hand as I fall asleep.

Waking later to the sounds of the ocean through the open door onto the balcony, I walk over quietly and discover Donna sitting in a chair with her back to me and her legs spread wide open. From my angle, I can see she is furiously rubbing her pussy. Walking up behind her, I grab her hair and hold her head in place. Taking her left nipple firmly in my fingers, I squeeze hard. The effect is almost immediate and Donna cums again as I pinch her breast. And then, she stands up as if nothing happened.