Cruise Ship Hair Don't Care Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the next several hours, every barrier imaginable willl be broken down. Before that occurs, some serious conversation will happen. First, with my Mom. As Donna walked around the first of several pool areas, we came across my Mom... and my uncle. My Dad and aunt were nowhere to be found. Judging by the way my uncle was applying sunscreen to my Mom's body, we may have arrived at just the right time.

"Hey Mom. Where's Dad?" I ask as we approach.

"Not sure. He and your aunt probably went down to the next pool. You better have a seat." Mom tells me as she checks both me and Donna out.

Sitting in the lounger next to where she is laying down, I'm not even worried about my cock hanging out for her to see as I check out her body. Mom is still very hot with tits which pretty much still stick up. With her hard nipples on top of very tanned tits, I have no doubt she has spent time topless before. As I scan down her tummy, I notice the faint outlines of bikini bottom tanline. I bet she used their balcony on the ship to get those to go away. All-in-all, my Mom has a really nice body.

As Mom lays on her back, my uncle has been rubbing sunscreen all over her this entire time. He doesn't hesitate at all and rubs her tits and pussy quite freely while I watch. Donna seems to be enjoying the show, and I'm sure she has assessed the size of her Dad's cock. He is fit for his age, and his dark tan is nicely done.

"Hannah told me she has spilled the beans, and I think you're ready to hear the entire story." Mom tells me.

"I think we have a lot of beans to spill today." I reply, looking at Donna.

"Move your legs apart for me." My uncle tells Mom.

Mom spreads her legs as my uncle sits between her feet, and he begins working lotion up her legs. As he does so, Mom's legs widen and I can see the top of her open pussy. She is clean shaven all the way down from there, and my uncle wastes no time in lightly fingering her as she speaks.

"Well, basically, many years ago, we all agreed upon a free-love situation as a way to keep our families tight. Over time, we learned we never got into stupid family fights and we've enjoyed each other many times. As consenting adults, we feel no definition of incest applies to us." Mom stops as I digest this info.

"So, you're still married, but swing together?" I ask.

"Yep. And here's the part sure to set your mind at ease." Mom says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Hannah and I figured out long ago about you and Donna. We knew the time and place would come for this talk."

"I just found out, and I'm glad Donna has found someone like you." My uncle tells me, looking up from between Mom's legs. It's gonna take some time to get used to this sight.

"What about Teddy? How did he get involved?"

"Oh, I seduced him one night in front of Hannah. We've had sex several times. Your Dad even likes to watch."

"Holy crap. Well, you're right about Donna and myself. We want to get married, but aren't too sure about how that would work."

Done with my Mom's inner thighs, my uncle drops onto his knees and begins licking at the entrance to Mom's cunt.

"Oh, honey, we'll pull out the family tree and explain how you guys will be fine. I think you'll be surprised with the results." Mom stops to enjoy my uncle, and I stand to find my cock is starting to fill with blood.

"Damn, Zoo. This is about to get crazy." Donna tells me, and we leave my Mom and uncle to get busy.

At the next pool, we come across Hannah and Sam in the second pool. Hannah is sitting on Sam, facing him, and they are enjoying one of those drinks with an umbrella and two straws. I can only imagine his hard cock inside my sister since the reflection of the water around them is blinding.

"Mind if we join you?" I ask.

"Come on in." Hannah tells us. She and Sam separate and sit next to each other.

Donna jumps in next to Sam, and sits to his right. I do likewise and sit to Hannah's left.

"So, Mom fill you in?" She asks me.

"Sure did."

"Then you won't mind this." Hannah tells me, then moves to sit on my lap. After she moves my cock into place, I harden and quickly fill her pussy.

Donna jumps onto Sam, and we resume our conversation.

"Where's Teddy?" I ask.

"Probably chasing Donna's mom."

"And that leaves Dad going after Nora?" I suggest.

"Who knows. I don't even try to keep up with the swingers of this mutual-fucking society. Welcome to the club, at least officially I guess." Hannah laughs and kisses me.

After a long kiss with my sister, I look at Donna who returns my gaze.

"Shall we move on?" I ask her.

"Let's see how many people we fuck today." Donna says, and gets off Sam.

As Sam and Hannah resume their coupling in the pool, Donna and I climb out and walk off to a path leading away. Looking back, I see Hannah and Sam have resumed drinking, and basically just talking. It's an intimate moment, the second of many we're sure to see today.

My question about Teddy is soon answered as we come across him and my aunt. They are riding a sex swing, and never even notice us as we walk by.

"Remind me to bring you here later." I tell Donna.

"I've only seen pictures of these. I can't wait to try one."

At the end of the path, we reach a natural lagoon. It's surrounded by cabanas and outdoor furniture with large umbrellas. As he walks out of the water, my Dad waves at us to come over to a cabana.

In the cabana, we find him standing over Nora who is laying on her stomach on a massage table.

"Hey son. Great place." Dad tells me as he rubs Nora's back just above her ass.

"Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"Donna, you look as amazing as I had imagined." He looks her up and down.

"Thanks, Dad, I guess. Nora, you sure did get here fast." Donna tells her.

"I think we got set up. Sam and I arrived, and everyone was waiting to divide into different couples. Zoo's Dad and Mom seem to have it all planned. We were given one minute to move to a new partner, and then move to assigned spots. We got this spot, and everyone should be joining us within the hour. All of the cabanas on this side of the lagoon belong to us." Nora explains.

"Donna, can I speak to you?" I ask, turning to take my eyes off Dad's dick.

"Sure."

I take her hand and guide Donna to the water of the lagoon. We step in and sit down, facing Dad's cabana. Nora flips over, lifts her legs, and Dad dives into her pussy.

"God damn, this is so surreal. What in the ever living Hell is going on?" I ask Donna as she watches Dad expertly work on Nora.

"I'll tell you exactly what's going on. We're going to get married." Donna says with a certain excitement in her voice.

"So, we came by our sex life honestly?" I ask.

"Who cares. We're getting married." Donna tells me yet again.

"Yeah, but..." I try to continue.

"Shut up. Get it through your head. We're getting married. Isn't that what we've been trying to figure out?" Donna interrupts me.

"Okay, I get it. I'll shut up. So, you and my Dad?" I look at Donna instead of Nora inside the cabana getting the oral sex of her life.

"I'm not opposed to it, as long as it's just sex. I'm pretty sure it will happen at some point, especially if he's as good at oral sex as he appears to be with Nora."

"Yeah, she seems to be really lost in his tongue action. We can have oral sex contests over the holidays, kinda like a white elephant." I laugh at that.

"So, what about you and our moms?" Donna asks as she grabs my cock underwater.

"Well, I can't say I'm opposed, at least now I'm not. I sure wouldn't mind holding Mom's head while she sucks me. You already know how I feel about your mom." I say, feeling my cock harden in Donna's hand.

"That's an interesting change of heart." Donna says while climbing onto my fully erect dick.

"Well, I bet we should have seen this coming, especially after I fucked Hannah. But, I'm really happy we've got this out in the open. So happy in fact, I'm ready to fuck you in front of my Dad."

"We're fucking right now."

"No, I'm taking you inside the cabana right now. Hold on." Rising to my knees, then standing with Donna still riding my cock, I walk us into the cabana and take over the empty massage bed. Sitting on it, I'm able to keep Donna balanced so she can keep riding me while I scoot into position to lie down.

Seeing Donna get on top of me, Nora follows suit and gets up to allow Dad to lie down. She quickly climbs on top of him, and I give him a fist bump as we watch our women enjoy us. But, I want more of Donna.

"Hey, move up here and sit on my face. I'm ready to taste you." I tell Donna.

As she covers my face, I feel a hand on my cock. As I'll find out later, it's Nora reaching over to stroke me. Even better, it turns out she'll climb off of Dad and stroke each of us at the same time. I find out when Donna gets off me to turn around into a 69. As her mouth takes over for Nora's hand, I dive back into her pussy. Nora assumes the same position on Dad, and Donna proceeds to suck every ounce of cum out of me. After what seemed like an eternity, an enjoyable one at that, she got off me and headed outside.

Following her outside, I'm soon treated to a familiar sight.

"Remember our days at Lake Travis?" Donna asks me.

"How could I ever forget?"

"Well, go ahead and sit down and enjoy a blast from the past."

As I relax just outside the water, Donna sits in the shallowest part of the water and spreads her legs. Leaning back, she begins rubbing herself as I watch. Dad and Nora undoubtedly have a direct view of my cousins hard nipples and pussy peeking out just above the water. I'm pretty sure the events of the last hour will bring her to an amazing orgasm, and no one nearby is disappointed. Donna unleashes a few low screams, and shudders with the release of the spasms from within. Orgasm after orgasm overtakes her, and Donna finally removes her fingers from her pussy and comes one more time as she looks directly at me. As she finishes, I realize Dad and Nora have come out.

"I told you Donna wouldn't disappoint." Nora tells Dad.

"Damn, son, she is fine. Nice job snagging your cousin. If she is."

"We have heard rumors the family tree is somewhat flexible with the facts, and the swinging is a mutual thing." I tell him.

"I don't understand all the family tree crap, all I know is I get a ton of pussy on a constant basis. We've had a blast over the years. Donna will be a welcome addition for the men to enjoy." Dad smiles.

"So, Dad, are there any limits or non-negotiables?" I ask him while Nora walks into the water next to Donna.

"Aside from having sex in the same room, the men don't do each other. The women are another story." He stops as we watch Nora and Donna get very comfortable together in the water.

"Only couples allowed? No guests?" I ask Dad, thinking of Alora or anyone else who may cross paths on our adventures.

"Sure, we've had a few over the years. A few men to entertain the women, a few women also, probably more of them than men, but it's always been fun."

"Alright, here's the biggest question. What about me and Mom?" I somehow let this question out.

"Well, that's up to the both of you. We've both had sex with Hannah, and your Mom definitely loves to fuck Teddy, so I guess that says it all."

"Holy crap, this is beyond anything I could have ever imagined when Donna and I spent the summer together."

"You have no idea." Dad tells me, then goes to grab Donna.

As she is lifted out of the water without stopping Dad, he places her on her knees in front of him so she can suck his dick. I'm curious to watch, and get to do so when Nora comes over and assumes the position to suck me. As I hold her head, I regain my hardness and begin fucking her mouth. Also, not to slight Nora, but I can imagine my Mom in the same spot in the near future. Bending my head back as I think of Mom, I unload a somewhat smaller load into Nora. She readily swallows all of it, then moves out to the deeper water.

After watching Dad let loose into Donna's mouth, she simply gets up and we walk off to talk things out. At an outdoor shower, we stop and bathe under cool water in the heat of the day.

"If you told me that summer in Lake Travis that we would be here, and actually having sex with our parents and family members, little 'ol virgin me would have lost his mind." I tell Donna.

"I never anticipated this. We thought we would be banished forever, and now we're about to join a crazy group of swingers led by the supposed adults in this family unit." Donna laughs as we soap each other up with the resort-provided cleansers in the outdoor shower.

"So, will you watch me and my Mom? I have doubt we'll find a night to fuck for hours, maybe even on the ship." I ask Donna.

"I don't know about that."

"Which part?" I look at her.

"Well, I might be busy with my own Mom. We were able to talk a few things out about comparing notes and skillsets." Donna looks at me.

"Threesome?" My mind races with the possibilities.

"Not yet, cowboy. We'll see."

As we finished off showering, everyone started arriving at the lagoon. Back with their proper partners, the water in the lagoon was simply too tempting to pass up.

"Well, it appears we got set up by our own set up." I tell everyone as we gather together on the bank of the lagoon.

"Enough of this small talk. I'm hungry. Let's get back to the ship for dinner and a lot more fun tonight." Dad tells me.

"Alright, well our helicopter awaits back at the resort. I think you'll like it." I direct everyone back up the path to the main building.

The helicopter has been renovated with two long benches, so the men sit on one side, and face the women sitting opposite. Outfitted with noise-cancelling headphones and over the shoulder straps, we take off for the short ride to the ship. This allows us to enjoy looking at each other in the altogether. It's just a matter of time before Mom and Donna spread their legs and begin rubbing themselves, and then all the men join in by stroking ourselves to hardness while all five women put on a show for us. Or, is it the other way around?

No one had time to cum on the flight. It was that short. Before getting off the helicopter, our bags were brought onboard to us. As I dressed, I kept one eye on Donna, and another on Mom. Donna wore just her bikini, while Mom put on her suit and coverup. In all honesty, I couldn't keep my eyes off either. But, Mom sure has aged well. I don't know if it's her tan, or nice full tits and shapely ass, just the anticipation of fucking her. Even with only one more day at sea, I don't know if I'll be able to wait. Back on board the ship, Donna and I head up to the suite.

"Let's take a shower and get ready for dinner." Donna directs.

"So what do you want to do tonight and tomorrow night before we disembark for the last time?" I ask as we undress in our bedroom.

"Okay, not to ruin the surprise, but your Mom and I could tell this won't wait much longer without you exploding." Donna tells me as she puts a towel around her body.

"Oh?" I feign naivete.

"Shut up, and put on this towel. We're going to go take a shower."

Encountering Nora and Sam as they enter the suite, we head down to adult pool. There we find the outdoor shower deserted and begin cleaning up. Washing the saltwater from the lagoon off our bodies is invigorating.

"Mind if I join?" I turn to find Mom standing behind us.

"Come on in." I answer.

Donna and I guide Mom under the water and begin making sure she gets completely wet. As I move my hands over her skin, Mom closes her eyes as I stop my fingers every so often to touch the once untouchable parts I was consuming with my eyes over the past few hours. I can definitely see why Dad loves her body so much. Her tits are very firm, and the nipples harden as my fingertips stop for a quick feel. Working my hands down her stomach, I encounter the small patch of hair above her pussy. Facing the wall, Mom places her hands above her head and against the wall. Donna steps behind Mom and pushes her legs slightly apart then reaches for Mom's pussy from behind. As I work my hands down Mom's opening, I touch Donna's fingers, and we push our fingers into Mom together.

Mom stands in place and opens her legs wider so we can explore her pussy. With my other hand on one of her tits, Mom opens her eyes to look at me. Sensing my moment, I move toward her face, and we begin to kiss. Our tongues are soon drenched by the water from the shower and we occasionally catch our breath together. Arms still above her, Mom turns to face away from the wall, thus allowing Donna to kneel before her and begin licking at her pussy. It is a stunning sight I'll not soon forget and I join Donna by sucking on Mom's tits. As the darkness overtakes the pool area, we continue our delicate ballet of bodies under the water.

"Get behind your Mom." Donna tells me, and I pull her away from the wall to stand behind her.

Donna sits down between Mom's legs and pulls her head down so they can kiss. With Mom bent over, I'm able to finger her first, then guide my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Donna reaches between Mom's legs and holds my cock with two fingers as I move in and out of her. They continue kissing, except for when Donna licks and sucks Mom's tits which are hanging down in her face.

"Your turn." Mom tells me as she pulls her pussy off my cock.

Still against the wall, I watch as Donna gets on her knees and sucks me. Mom strokes my cock in rhythm with her, and we kiss yet again. Feeling her hand and Donna's mouth on me is too much, and I'm certain to cum all over everything in sight.

"Do you want it?" Donna asks Mom, sensing my impending explosion.

"Sure." Mom answers, as she and Donna switch place.

Mom takes me in her mouth, and I watch as she swallows every inch of me, all the way. As we lock eyes, I don't last even a minute before filling her mouth. Mom lets loose of my cock just a little so she can fully suck down everything I just blew into her. Mom doesn't let go of me until she has swallowed it completely. Donna, meanwhile, has made sure her pussy is right next to my right hand and rubs herself up and down so my fingers can penetrate her. As I soften in Mom's mouth, Donna lets out a moan and I grab the inside of her pussy to help the endorphins kick in. Donna moves away from my body slightly and Mom and I watch the orgasms wash over her body.

"Your turn." I tell Mom.

Pulling her up, I twist Mom behind me and kneel in front of her so I can access her pussy first with my fingers, and then my tongue. Mom is delicious, and I thoroughly enjoy exploring her cunt from all angles. Taking a few bites of the soft skin, I can tell she won't last too much longer. Taking one last gasp of air, I put my whole mouth onto her and begin eating with the express intent of making her cum. And cum she does. Looking up, I see both of Donna's hand on Mom's tits, squeezing the nipples and rubbing her breasts while they make out. I focus back on Mom as she lets loose a torrent of liquid and I suck it all up. She has a sweet taste to her, and I'll never forget licking her up as another orgasm rocked through her body.

Soon, we are standing all together in the water and washing each other off.

"Mom, do you want to come upstairs with us. I'll order dinner in the suite." I ask.

"No. I have to report back to your Dad. He expects me to tell him all about this. He'll probably jack off all over me when I fill him in on the details. I really swallowing you. You tasted amazingly good."

"Your juices were nice and sweet, and I really enjoyed your tits, as well." I tell Mom.

"Donna, we have to have a girl's night out some time after this cruise. Your little body is amazing, and I can't wait to feel you on me again." Mom tells her with a kiss, and we go our separate ways.