Cruise Ship Hair Don't Care Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upstairs, I make an executive decision. First, we order dinner to the suite. Nora and Sam join us, and we relax away from the large crowd on board. Next, I order a full bottle service and open bar to the room. With the suite as large as it is, all ten of us should fit in here nicely, or on the balcony. The DJ is also available after the disco night, so we arrange to close off the pool for him to provide a private concert once again. It was a full day in the sun on Cozumel, so relaxing after dinner comes naturally, and last remnants of the sun setting over the Caribbean make for a nice evening. Tomorrow, we have a full day at sea, then will disembark early the following morning.

"How do you want tonight to play out?" I ask Donna.

"I'm up for anything, even your amazing Mom again. I don't have any qualms about any of them."

"Me, either. Do you want a 'safe' word?" I ask.

"Sure. If I say 'cruise ship hair don't care', you know I need to be rescued by my knight in shining armor." Donna says somewhat seriously.

"I'll slay whatever dragon I need to." I reply.

Our concierge provides the bottle service and the full bar is delivered just as our family arrives. Mom and Dad come in first.

"Donna, do you have something cooler to wear?" Mom asks her. She is wearing a full length dress while Dad is in a sports blazer. It must have been for the formal dinner service.

"Sure, let's see what you might like." And they head off to the bedroom.

Hannah and Teddy aren't far behind, and appear to have already changed. Donna's parents join us to complete the party, and we enjoy mingling. Mom appears in a completely see-thru white linen dress the bottom of which stops just above her knees. On Donna, it would almost reach her ankles. Anyway, Mom looks ravishing. Donna wore a similar dress, without underwear of course and my aunt wore a button down sundress.

"Here. You're over dressed." She says, throwing one of my swimsuits to Dad. He trundles off to change out of his pants while removing his blazer.

"Just leave your stuff on the chair in there." I tell him.

For the next few hours, the suite was a whirlwind of activity. I felt I was inside a space with Donna and her Mom after I found them together on the balcony. The three of us dropped into a world all our own. It was like being underwater as we floated around oblivious to the activity in the room. Coming up for air, I made a pleasant discovery: Alora had returned.

Our concierge found Alora in between bottle services among his group of rooms and suites. She came in with a fresh bottle, and stayed to serve from the bar. Lucky for her, Sam was interested and they disappeared into the background as I returned to Donna and my aunt.

Handing them their drinks, I put one hand on Donna's back, the other on my aunt's back. With no hesitation, I began working them out of their clothes. This proved quite easy as Donna shrugged her dress off her shoulders so it dropped to the floor. My aunt likewise unbuttoned the front of her dress so I could peel it off her. Soon, I have both of them naked and they both put down their drinks.

My aunt and Donna commence to help me out of my clothes, and we are happily naked together on the balcony.

"I'm going to go check the bedrooms." Donna tells us, and leaves the balcony.

My aunt and I embrace and her skin and softness envelope me much as Mom did. As I run my hands over her body, I find her tits to fit my hand just Donna's. Her ass is much rounder than Donna's, and she is cleanly shaved. Her mouth pleasantly fits mine, and we kiss deeply.

"Well, the beds are already full, so Zoo go lay down on that lounger." Donna tells me upon returning.

"Which end do I get?" My aunt asks Donna.

"No matter. We'll switch at some point. I hope this goes well." Donna replies.

"It's gonna be great. Just let loose." My aunt tells Donna as she climbs over the lounger and sits squarely on my face.

I get the best view in the house as my aunt kneels on the lounger with her knees alongside my head. With her there, I can glance down and watch Donna impale herself on my waiting cock. As she gets into position, Donna then reaches up to her mom's tits, and my aunt's hands do the same. As they rub the other's breasts, I begin licking my aunt. Feeling them move, I look up to find them in a passionate kiss. Unable to decide if the view of them kissing is better than my aunt's pussy on my face, I alternate between licking her and staring at their overwhelming passion.

"Oh, please switch." I practically beg them.

After a few minutes, they finally switch, and I find my aunt firmly in place on my dick, but not for long.

"Mom, will you eat me?" Donna asks between kisses.

"Yes. But, only if you will eat me."

As if today wasn't already weird enough, I think the level of weird just hit maximum. We moved off the lounger onto the carpeted suite floor where all three of us formed a circle of bodies. I started by licking Donna while she licked my aunt while she sucked me. Switching completely, my aunt licked Donna who sucked me while I licked my aunt.

As fast as we assumed this fun position, Donna and her mom both got up.

"How is this going to end?" I ask them.

"You can watch from in here. Mom and I will be out there." Donna tells me as they walk back to the balcony.

I'm unable to take my eyes off them as they stand face to face, begin kissing, and put a hand into each other's pussy. Moving slowly to their own rhythm, Donna and her Mom rub each other to a mutual orgasm at the same time. Not surprisingly, they move back to the lounger and Donna gets on top of my aunt who has laid down on her back. After eating each other, both cum a few more times, then get back up to stand together at the railing. As they smile, laugh, and hold each other, I feel lucky to have seen such a tender moment.

"Hey there." I hear from behind me. I turn to find Alora at the bar.

"Hey."

"That was pretty sweet to watch. I have to go now. Will you be available up here tomorrow if I'm able to stop by." Alora asks.

"You are welcome here anytime tomorrow." I reply.

"Thanks. I would love to spend one more moment in time with you before we hit port." Alora tells me with a kiss.

As I watch her ass, Alora departs the suite. As much sex as I've had over the course of this week, I would still love to get Alora back.

"Hey, Alora." I somewhat yelled as I exited the room to catch up to her.

"Yes."

"Can you get me some fresh sheets? I'm pretty sure I need a new set for my bedroom." I tell her.

"Sure. Come with me right down the hall here." Alora takes my hand and leads me to a supply room near the stairwell.

It's actually a very spacious room with racks of clean linens, and full bags, probably soiled stuff headed to the laundry, hanging on hooks. Despite the overwhelming clean smell, this could be a set for a horror movie. With just one set of lights on, the room has an overall creepy feel to it. Back in one corner are sets of employee uniforms and one single changing room.

"Let me guess. In case you get dirty, the ship provides extra uniforms?" I ask Alora.

"Good guess. You never know when you'll spill food or something on your clothes. The ship wants us clean at all times."

"What's the worst thing to happen to you in uniform?" I ask.

"Of course, picking up room service trays is always tricky, and one time I ripped the sleeve of my shirt in here while hanging up the dirty laundry bags. I would guess I have to use the backup uniforms at least once per trip."

"Okay. Last question. Would you like to fuck in here? More like, would you like to be raped in here? It's kinda a fantasy thing of mine." I ask as I run my hand over one of the hooks used for the laundry bags.

"Right here? Right now?" Alora seems willing, at least by the tone of her voice.

"Yes. What is your 'safe' word?" I ask as I move a few steps toward her.

"Safe word?"

"Yes. What will you say to let me know I should stop?"

"Well, our next stop is Galveston, so 'Galveston' should..."

Slapping Alora across the face before she finishes speaking catches her by surprise. Slapping her again almost knocks her off her feet, and I catch her as she slips forward to me. As she tries to push away, I wrap her in my arms tightly and lift her body over my left shoulder. I'm able to control her with my left arm as she tries to free herself from my grip. I can feel my cock harden as I use right hand to pull her shirt out of her pants. I continue pulling on the shirt until it comes all the way up her back. As I walk toward the hooks for the laundry bags, I bunch the shirt in my fingers and pull the material away from her body.

I don't know if the next part shocked her, or just put her at ease, but Alora quickly found herself hanging from a laundry hook. She quickly lost use her arms as the shirt came up above her chest and her bodyweight tightened the fabric around and under her armpits. After kicking for just a moment, Alora relaxed and hung limply. The shirt held her well, and I fervently removed her shoes, pants and underwear before pulling her bra up over her tits. After analyzing the distance between the floor and her feet, I grabbed a bag of laundry from an adjacent hook and placed it in front of Alora. Stepping onto the bag, I let my shorts fall to the ground and used my hands to spread her wide open for my rigid cock.

Upon penetrating Alora, I held her by wrapping my left arm around her ass. This allowed me to move her on my dick as I pinched her tits. After some light slaps to her hard nipples, Alora manages some low moans, but makes no movement to get loose. To finish her off, I remove her from my dick, and twist her around, still hanging by the hook. I give her ass a nice slap, then spread her open so I can enter from behind. As she hangs freely, I hold on to her thighs and bang her hard with my cock. Alora lets loose a little louder groan and I can feel her tense up for a coming orgasm. I time it perfectly and unload into her as her body reacts to it's own orgasmic eruption.

After freeing my cock from the confines of Alora's cunt, I twist her around yet again, and bring her up off the hook and back onto my shoulders, then drop her a few inches to the floor. As she regains her footing, I pull her shirt and bra both up and over her head. With Alora standing there naked, I drop the shirt and keep the bra.

"I'll keep these as a souvenir." I tell her as I also pick up her panties.

"Sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow." Alora says as she steps over the fresh clothes to get dressed.

After grabbing a set of sheets and some towels from the rack, I leave.

"You are amazing." I tell her as I open the door and look back to see Alora is leaning up against the wall of the changing room and still very much naked.

Closing the door, I'm left with sight of her naked body and the realization we can make her a sex slave tomorrow. Or, better yet, she and I can bring Donna down here for some fun. I do have a fun history with Donna which includes bondage and control. After making the bed, I jump in alone and fall asleep waiting for Donna to come back in. She and her Mom have a lot to catch up on as I'm sure Donna is starting to connect the dots about her sexual desires and behaviors.

"Did you have fun?" Donna asks, awakening me as she gets in bed.

"Let's just say I found a new place to play. How about you?" I tell her from my semi-conscious state.

"Oh yes indeed. The next few weeks are going to be life changing."

"How so?"

"Well, with our families so close to us, Mom and I were discussing how we could buy some land for all of us to use."

"Sounds interesting."

"And before you officially fall back to sleep, I want to finalize what we've been talking about for so long." Donna tells me.

"Marriage?" I ask.

"Yep. Tomorrow would be a perfect day to do it."

"Propose?"

"Why stop there? We can hold a legal ceremony in international waters." Donna is completely serious.

"Let me sleep on it." I say jokingly.

"Jerk!"

"Seriously, I'll get up early and get things in order. We'll be married by 5pm." I say, very seriously with eyes wide open.

"Really?" Donna asks.

"For sure. I wish I had thought of this. We were so concerned about being kicked out of the family, I didn't even think about what to do if they actually approved." I kiss Donna, and we fall asleep quickly.

The concierge arrives exactly on time as the sun is rising, and I take the breakfast delivery. He gives me all the information I need to complete plans for a Vegas-style wedding. With that set in motion, I focus on the proposal. At the onboard duty-free store, I find exactly what we need for today. We'll buy a full set when we return to the Austin. Next, I scheduled an appointment for Donna in the ship's clothing boutique just after lunch. With that set, I send a text for all family members to meet and to wear resort clothes.

The visit to the boutique takes about an hour, and I pick up Donna when she tells me they are done. As we walk toward our suite, I detour into the main dining room where our family has gathered. Even Nora and Sam join in. Before anyone says a word, I drop to one knee.

"Donna, let's complete this part of our adventure, and begin another one right here. Will you marry me?" I ask as loudly as I can over my nerves.

"Of course. I love you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you and this crazy family." She replies as she looks at all of us.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"I am, indeed."

"Okay family and friends, follow us." I direct.

Donna and I lead everyone to the lower spa area where we find our licensed officiant amidst a sea of balloons and rose petals on the floor.

"Come on in, and be our witnesses. We're doing this right now." I tell the group.

Handing Dad the rings I bought earlier, we assume our positions in front of the officiant and take our vows. As we place the rings on each other's finger, we kiss and make our dreams come true. If you told me way back when Donna and I were conquering Lake Travis that we would eventually marry, I would have freaked out. Now, after several adventures, even out here on the high seas, I know I am in the right spot with the woman I want to be with forever.

The officiant steps away, and two doors behind him open into the adults-only pool area. Donna and I run into the pool, fully clothed, and take our first kiss as husband and wife. Everyone else jumps in with us, and we spend several minutes getting kisses and high-fives and hugs along with crying and laughter. It's the perfect moment for this particular group of people, made even moreso as we lose our clothes. Our floor concierge and Alora bring in some food and drink, and inspiration hits. Donna and I huddle for a moment, then turn this wedding upside down.

"Okay guys, here's your chance to make this wedding the best ever in the history of weddings. Donna and I are going to sit next to each other, and you get to come fuck us. Our concierge and favorite waitress, Alora, will also take part." I tell everyone as my wife and I take our place in the shallow end of the pool.

Mom and Dad come first. As Mom climbs onto my cock, Dad gives me another high five as he moves in between Donna's legs. As much as I want my Mom, I have to push her off or this party will end immediatly. Next, my aunt and uncle climb onto and into us. And again, we almost linger too long before pushing them off. Hannah and Teddy are next in line, and I suck on Hannah's tits almost constantly as she rides me. Teddy pulls Hannah off just in the nick of time.

Our final two fucks aren't technically with family members, but they certainly feel like official members at this point. Nora and Sam jump in with us.

"Welcome to the family, officially." I tell them.

"If you have room for two new employees, we would like to bring our expertise to your enterprise." Sam tells me.

"Done. When can you start?"

"Right now." With that Sam pumps Donna hard while I enjoy Nora riding me.

Finally, our favorite employees and partners in crime stop in. As Alora climbs on me, our concierge joins in and takes just a moment with Donna. He only stays in her long enough to give her a few passionate kisses.

"Thank you to both of you. I have thoroughly enjoyed this trip." He tells us.

"We couldn't have done it without you."

Alora removes me from inside her and takes his hand to guide him to the side of the pool. As he sits, Alora climbs on and begins fucking. Yeah, our concierge won't forget this trip, like ever. Looking around, I see Mom and Dad are fucking wildly, my aunt and uncle are in a 69, Hannah and Teddy are masturbating each other, while our newest business partners are still in the water. My attention shifts as Donna climbs back on me, and we fuck while watching all the sex happening around us.

"Pretty crazy wedding reception." I tell Donna as my gaze returns to her.

"Perfect." She replies as we kiss and our bodies explode into the future we can now make possible.