Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay like that until Jeff recovered sufficiently to realize that he was flattening "Millie" under him and rolled off to the side. They lay there in that moment of post-orgasmic euphoria, their minds blank, unthinking. For Katie, she was still in a stupor brought on by a surprisingly...no, shockingly... intense bout of sexual intercourse. She had known that she was going to be fucked. After her previous session with Jeff, she had anticipated enjoying it. What she had not expected was her complete immersion in it, being overcome by it!

She had no real feeling for Jeff, certainly no romantic feeling for him. He was just a nice guy, a client with whom she had become a friend – a client and friend with whom she previously had shared an inadvertent sexual experience. As said before, tonight her real purpose was offering her cunt so that Millie's would be available for Matt, not having a passionate experience which still consumed her.

She had, to put it mildly, gotten a great deal more out of tonight's sexual encounter than she would have dreamed of, and, as she began to come down from her high and reality reemerged, she lay there, bemused and baffled by her reactions. As these perplexing thoughts ran through her mind, she was suddenly startled by the phone ringing. It wasn't loud, but it jarred her out of her contemplations and back into the real world. Once again she was naked in bed with a naked man, not her husband! She had things to do!

She turned to Jeff and said "stop," and, as previously instructed, he lay back in a trance, waiting for her instructions. She quickly donned her usual coverup and, not wanting to take any more time than necessary, she told him to dress and come with her. No more than five minutes after hearing the phone ring, she and Jeff joined Matt, Seeing Millie quietly sleeping and Matt's confirmation that everything had gone well, Katie gave Jeff his final instructions.

"Jeff, undress as you always do when getting ready for bed." Jeff followed directions, carefully putting his clothes away and stood there naked just as he had been minutes before. She continued with, "When I say "wake," you will wait one minute. At that point, you will remember getting up from the bed after having sex with Millie because you heard the phone ring. You will get back in bed with Millie. You will remember every detail of the sex you just had with Millie. If you and she have any differences in remembering those details you will ignore them as unimportant. You had very good sex and you will remember it tomorrow as being excellent and very successful."

She repeated those simple instructions, making sure that there was no questioning or doubts, said "wake," and she and Matt quietly left the room. Fortunately, there was no one else in the corridor for Katie would have been embarrassed by being clad only in a brief pool coverup this late at night. Surprisingly, she hadn't even considered the brevity of her clothing when she had hurried to Jeff and Millie's stateroom a short time ago. As they shut the door to the suite, she commented, "Gods, I should have put something else on, but I was so eager to get this finished that I never thought of it!" She giggled and continued, "What would people think if they had seen me coming out of our place with another man, dressed like this, and then have seen me returning with my husband?"

"Since I am properly dressed and you obviously are not, they probably would believe that you had just had adulterous sex with that other man and had been caught by me, your husband! That certainly would be what they would think if they saw what I see – a stream of what can only be cum running down your leg again!"

"Oh, good god! I hadn't even noticed! I didn't even take time to go to the bathroom after you rang the phone! Wait a minute." Rejoining him a few minutes later, she half-laughed, saying, "That's embarrassing. I can't believe how much stuff he puts out. I thought that I had swallowed so much that the amount in my cunt would be less, but he surprised me again! I thought, before, that he put out so much before after storing it up after six months, but there's no change. His sperm may be lazy, but it seems that his body wants to make up for it in sheer volume!"

"That may be, but he had better be careful if he has an affair. Your cunt was filled to overflowing – you obviously had been fucked. Look at you now, both tits still covered with marks from before with several new ones added! I saw two or three 'love marks' on Millie, so that is apparently a normal situation for them! I added a few myself, because you said that she sort of expects them, but I was afraid to put as many on her as he put on you. Actually, she may expect more than I did!"

"I wondered if she had hickeys. I sort of assumed that she would the way he worked on my tits. Remember, I could barely hide them under my bikini top after the last time! You're right though – if he fucked another woman, she certainly would have to hide her tits from her husband. Of course, he might be more careful with another woman. He thought that I was Millie, so he wasn't concerned about marking me.

"Ok, back to the main event. I assume that everything worked with her. She was quietly sleeping when we got there, so it appears that you had no problem."

"No, everything went well! She saw me as Jeff the whole time and undressed with no hesitation. I followed the script as planned and she reacted in exactly the way we expected. She has a very nice, firm body, even better than you would expect from seeing her in her bathing suit. I'll have to take a camera tomorrow night and take a few pictures of her."

"Yeah, you also should set up the video camera so we can watch you in action the way we did with Jane and Cindy. I'd be interested in seeing that. Come to think of it, you'll have to set it up in here too so I can watch myself being fucked! You'd probably be interested in seeing your proper, professional wife in action! Damn, I can't believe I said that! I've been fucked twice and I'm talking about doing it again and having it recorded!"

"Obviously, your part of this went well, too."

"Yes, it did. So well that I still can't believe myself! Honey, I had every expectation of lying there and enjoying his screwing me, but it was much more than that! It went just as I expected at the beginning, kissing and fondling, particularly my tits. When the appropriate time came, I did what Millie indicated that she would do. I moved down and starting sucking his cock and playing with his balls. Suddenly, it was like a switch turned on. I really wanted to suck him and have him go off in my mouth! I don't understand it, but from that time onward, I was lost in it with no reservations!

"I wasn't thinking of Millie, I wasn't even thinking of you! I was into it! He did come in my mouth, and I gulped it down – and I had to gulp it to keep from choking. When he went down and licked me, I almost went off. You know that I don't normally like fingers in my bottom, but I even liked that...no, more than just liked it! Then when he got on me and penetrated me, I swear that I was in something just short of an orgasm the whole time. It was really intense and ...I...I don't know what word to use. Whatever, my orgasm was as powerful and passionate as I can imagine! When I came it was euphoric, as good as I've ever had!"

"Wow, that was quite an experience! I certainly enjoyed fucking Millie, but nothing like that! As I said before, a very hot woman has hidden behind your upright, moral professional façade all these years! I just hope that I'll be able to keep up with this explosive libido that you've been concealing all this time!"

"Yeah, you may have a problem! Seriously, though, I'm shocked at myself. If I were really attracted to him or had some romantic or personal interest in him, I might understand getting this aroused, but I have none of that! I wasn't even particularly hot when we started! Well, if we continue with this, I'll be with him...let's see, today is Tuesday, November 3rd. Millie said that she would by fertile by Friday, the 7th. That means four more days! Wow, that's a lot!

"They normally don't have sex every night – they're not newlyweds on a honeymoon – but they certainly will those four days. We're at sea tomorrow, at Philipsburg on Wednesday, St. Thomas on Thursday and at sea Friday. So, they will be off the ship two days, but she may push to have afternoon sex when we're at sea and she's fertile. We have a show on Friday. This could get complicated!"

"Don't forget, this insane and crazy scheme was your idea. If you turn into a nymphomaniac over the next four days, it's your own fault! Now, quit worrying about it. The real question is how did it go tonight. Physically, it obviously went well. I was Jeff and you were Millie and there seemed to be no hang-ups, personally or sexually. Will it hold up over night?"

"Well, we'll see tomorrow. I'm not too concerned since they both, supposedly, had the same experience, one they have regularly." As would be expected, their conversation, comparing their respective experiences went on for some time. Finally, Katie stood up and, stretching said, "Come on, let's go to bed, I'm sleepy. That was a lot of tension and exercise! Oh, damn it, I'm still dripping!!"

The following morning, as usual, Millie joined Katie for breakfast. Katie had been confident that her post-hypnotic instructions had worked, but, nonetheless, she was relieved to see a big smile on Millie's face as she sat down.

"I gather that things went well again last night."

"It couldn't have gone better! As soon as we left you and got back to our cabin...oh, darn, I still call it a cabin instead of a stateroom! Anyway, as soon as we got there we started and we had the best sex in years! Jeff seems to be completely over his difficulties. I probably shouldn't be so explicit, but he got into me easily and came in me with no problem! I should be fertile in two or three days and he's going to make me pregnant, I just know it!"

"Now, don't go overboard, Millie. Don't get yourself so certain that you'll be horribly depressed if it doesn't happen this time."

Millie's face suddenly was sad and troubled. "No, Katie, if it doesn't happen this time I'm going to give up. I've been beating myself... and Jeff... up over this for nearly three years now. I suppose we could try artificial insemination, but that's very expensive and I just don't like the idea. Maybe we'll think of adoption – I don't know." Then, she brightened up and smiled, "But that doesn't matter! I just know that this is the time!"

"I certainly hope so, and I'm very pleased that everything is working well."

"It surely did! Funny thing, though. We did the things we always do, our routine I guess, but we agreed that it felt a little bit different – better if anything. I think that maybe all that time when we couldn't have sex made it fresher or something! Jeff wasn't as aggressive with my tits – he always leaves me marked up, bruises sometimes, and he didn't do as much of that this time. He didn't think that he did anything different but he said that he'll try to be less aggressive if I liked it better.

"He noticed one thing in particular. I think that I used my mouth – here I am being graphic again – the same way I always do, but he said that it was the best ever! He couldn't say what the difference was, however." She paused, giggling, and went on. "That's when I gave him the bad news! I'll do it again tonight, but no more on the cruise! From now on, every drop in going to go into my pussy until," another giggle, "he knocks me up!"

The conversation went on for some time, occasionally salacious, mostly centering on the main thing, actually, almost the only thing, in Millie's mind. Hearing her say that all that mattered to her right then was getting pregnant had the virtue of, if nothing else, removing any residual concern in Katie's mind that she and Matt were doing the right thing. She hadn't really felt guilty, but there always were those niggling thoughts about morality, ethics, etc.

As she said to Matt later, "You know, I had the same concerns about this that you did earlier. With Jane, at least her husband asked us...well, you, of course...to get her pregnant. This time I took it on myself – playing god, deciding what was best for them, using hypnotism to take advantage of her desires, however you want to express it – but I honestly believe, after talking to her today, that I was right! I can't believe how it dominates her thinking. You'd better knock her up after all of this!"

Grinning at her, Matt answered, "I think that you are almost as eager as she is! Believe me, I'll work hard at it – I'll work my cock to the bone!" Then, more seriously, "Look, I had some doubts about this at first, of course, but my doubts were based on figuring out how it would work, not the end result. All kidding aside, if she gets pregnant, they'll both be happy. If not, they'll be no worse off. Anyway, it's obvious that your hypnosis worked, so I'll be less concerned the next three...or is it four?... nights."

"Three for sure, maybe four, depending on when she's sure we hit her fertile period."

"Well, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'll enjoy fucking her. I like her and she has a nice figure and apparently I won't have to be afraid that she'll wake from her trance and scream! What about you. Are you looking forward to being with Jeff again?"

"It's hard to admit this, but the answer is yes! It's extremely arousing physically and I don't have to worry about any emotional complications. I can be completely free to enjoy that physical pleasure without any real interaction with him. Since you approve, I think I've erased my concern about adultery, unfaithfulness and things like that. Well, not really, I guess, except in a case like this. But I've certainly have moved away from my attitude before we did anything with Janine – for better or worse!"

Later that evening at dinner, Jeff commented that, "It's going to be strange tomorrow walking on land after six days at sea. I wonder if we'll notice anything."

"You may," Matt replied. "The ship is so stable that people aren't even aware that the ship does move, roll a bit, unless the ocean is really rough. Without even thinking about it, they've adapted to that ship movement and sort of stagger when, of course, the land stays still. It goes away quickly. What are you going to do?"

"We are going on that helmet dive thing in the morning and maybe the Butterfly Farm after lunch. Have you been on the helmet dive? Millie's rather apprehensive."

"Yeah, I don't think that I'm going to like being underwater with some kind of helmet on me!"

Katie reassured her, "Don't worry. You're down fifteen or twenty feet. The helmet just rests on your shoulders and has an air hose to the surface. You just walk around. They have phony things like a wreck which are lame, but the fish are nice. Actually, It's kind of fun. The butterfly farm is unique and I think that you would enjoy it. It's also interesting to go from the Dutch side to the French side of the island. It's quite different. We'll probably just stay on the ship or walk down Front Street and shop a bit."

"What about St. Thomas? We have tickets to go to Magen's Bay Beach."

"Well, if I were you, I'd try to change that. They describe it as one of the twelve most beautiful beaches in the world. Whoever did that survey never visited Florida or dozens of other places – it's narrow and, really, is just a mediocre beach. It's like you are on a lake, not an ocean shore."

At that point, Jeff commented, "It's really fascinating listening to you two! You know all these places, you've been everywhere. I really envy you."

Matt leaned back with a speculative look on his face and observed, "You know what? As Katie was talking I was thinking that we sound like tour guides or travel agents! We know St. Maarten, the Dutch side, and St. Martin, the French side of the island. We know the streets in St. Thomas as well as well as the scenic areas. The same thing is true for most of the other islands we will visit again this winter on Royal Caribbean. We've been all over Europe. It's been very good and interesting, but there are significant drawbacks in a pretty rootless life. She and I have been talking for some time about how long we're going to do this before we settle down."

Millie sat up straighter and said, "I'm sure that there are drawbacks, but from my, and Jeff's, perspective, it sounds delightful to be travelling full time on luxury cruise liners, living this life and seeing exotic places. Now, I think that we had better go back to our stateroom and get ready for tomorrow!"

Katie replied, "That's probably a good idea. We'll go down with you." As Jeff and Millie led the way to the elevator, she grinned at Matt and quietly said, "Well, time to go to work!" She received a conspiratorial grin in reply as they followed their friends to their separate "work places!"

12