Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Older neighbor invites wife and husband for a hot tub session.
5.3k words
4.44
75.8k
76

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,438 Followers

The Private Game Series began with a visit by one of the husband's service buddies. There was an immediate attraction between his buddy and wife. The wife cuckolded her husband. The series covers a three-week period from the buddy's visit until the wife begins a new job. Rather than continue the series sequentially with multiple episodes, I broke it into separate adventures.

In previous episodes the wife finds out their older retired neighbor is well endowed and is fucking other wives in the subdivision. The neighbor told the husband he suspects his wife is cheating on him.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

**********************

Saturday morning the young couple sleep in. Mike brews a pot of coffee and brings Lynn a cup.

"Thank you sweetie."

Her husband says, "This has been some week."

"I know. I got it every day."

'Every day! Who did she fuck on Monday?'

He takes a sip of coffee and laughs.

"What is it?"

"I was thinking about the look on Eric's face when I opened the door yesterday. God, you should have seen it. He didn't know whether to shit or go blind when I told him you were downstairs waiting for him."

"I know. He was still flustered when he joined me." She laughs, "He practically jumped out of his skin when you came to the top of the stairs to tell me you were going out. That was a good touch."

"Just imagine if I had gone all the way down. That would have really freaked him out."

"Particularly since I was on knees blowing him."

Talking about yesterday's session with the personal trainer arouses them both. Lynn mounts her husband for a leisurely fuck.

Reveling in the sensation of his adulterous wife's cunt he says, "I was thinking about you teasing me how were on your way to get a hotel quickie with a stranger."

"When did I do that?"

"On Wednesday when I called you to tell you about going to William's room."

"I remember now. And that turned you on?"

"Yeah it did. If you were going to do something like that how would you go about it?"

"That is one of my fantasies but haven't given it much thought how I arrange it." She thinks, "Let's see. I dress in a pair of slacks and a knit top with a Chicos jacket. I don't go to the Ritz, probably the Hilton or the Sheraton. I go in the afternoon after lunch, say around 2:00 when it's not crowded. I sit at the bar and order a wine."

"This is so hot. I love your fantasies. And then what?

"I look in the mirror behind the bar and see the reflection of a man approaching me. He sits in the next stool. We introduce ourselves. I open my jacket to show him outline of my breasts."

"You project your availability."

"That's right. We chat for a few minutes and he tells me one of his appointments canceled and he's just hanging out. I tell him I also have time on my hands. He offers to buy me another drink and I suggest we go to his room instead."

"Your fantasies are so real. I can picture you doing that. What happens in his room?"

"We kiss as soon as he closes the door. We undress and make out on the bed. There's not a lot of foreplay. You can imagine how wet I am. I suck him hard and lie on my back with my legs wrapped around my new lover and match his strokes and talk dirty about him fucking my married pussy. I grip his ass with both hands pulling him into my cunt as we cum."

"Then you relax and leave?"

"Not at all. Since the first time was quick, we have time for another. I suck him back to hardness and he finishes fucking me doggy. We relax in bed for a few minutes and I get dressed and leave."

"As good as you are, I'm sure he wants to see you again."

"He does. He tells me how great it was and he wants to see me again. He gives me his business card and on the way to the car I throw it in a trash can."

"What about his size."

"This fantasy is not about size. He's not big, maybe around six inches, a little longer than you and the same thickness. The thrill is the illicit nature of fucking a stranger."

"That's more than a quickie. I can't think of the phrase."

"Some of my promiscuous friends in college call it, 'a zipless fuck.'"

"I remember it now. Some author coined the term. Erica Jong or somebody."

"And when I get home you spread your legs and tell me to eat your pussy and taste his cum."

"Not this fantasy. This is one you don't know about. I have time to shower to clean the remnants. When you arrive home I'm in my robe relaxing. I spread my legs, but before you eat me I tell you I want your dick. That way you never know."

"This fantasy is so real."

"I can make it happen. Would you like that?"

"I would."

"And if you find out will you get pissed off?"

"No. If I find out I won't say anything."

They reach mutual satisfying climaxes.

In the afterglow of sex, Mike asks, "When you're with other guys, what's with the details?" When you were having sex with Chris, you gave him pretty explicit details about fucking Chuck."

"I don't know. You tell me. You guys seem to get turned on when a woman tells you about fucking someone else. You want me to tell you details about other guys. When I told you I gave Chuck a blowjob, you wanted the details. Chuck wanted to know if I had fucked anyone else, and Chris told me to give explicit details about fucking Chuck. It's just the way you guys are wired."

"I hadn't thought of it that way, but I guess we are."

"After this afternoon's cookout it will be just the two of us. We can relax and watch the new videos I bought with Chris."

"You did a good job with the videos. That 'Screw My Wife, Please' is pretty hot."

"This will be a good relaxing weekend. I'm kind of glad Mark canceled. That leaves us open.

Mid-afternoon they attend a cookout at their friends Doug and Robin's house along with three other couples. They congratulate Lynn on her new job and enjoy the late summer weather. Lynn's drinking white wine. Mike watches his alcohol intake since he is the designated driver. She doesn't have the same concern. Like a lot of gatherings among friends, after their meal the men and women self-segregate with the men staying on the deck and women congregating in the kitchen. Lynn refreshes her wine glass.

Robin asks, "What have you been doing Lynn? You must have had some time on your hands waiting to start your new job."

"I have. It's nice to not have any obligations for a couple of weeks. Other than shopping, I've just been hanging around."

'That and I've lost track of how many guys I've fucked. I even invited a guy to fuck me in our bedroom and Mike walked in and caught us. Mike watched a couple of more times.'

Janey asks her, "Tell us more about Mike's friend."

"You mean Chuck?"

"Yeah, him. You said he stayed at your house and you had a good time. I'm just curious what he's like."

"I already told you."

Robin says, "This sounds interesting. Tell us."

She describes Chuck, "He's a service buddy Mike hadn't seen in a while. He's from Texas. They were stationed together in the Philippines."

"He sounds like a lot of fun."

"He is very engaging, a real alpha."

Robin pipes in, "That's all? Come on Lynn there must be something else."

The wine takes over, "Well there is one other thing, he has a big dick."

Janey gasps, "Lynn! A big dick? You didn't tell me that. How could you tell?"

"I couldn't tell you in front of Mike and Roger. Anyway, how do you think? I told you he's a Texan, he was wearing tight jeans. It wasn't hard to miss. I heard Texans are proud of their big dicks and now I know."

"This sounds so hot. What did you think?"

"I couldn't keep my eyes off it."

"Where was Mike?"

"He was there. We were just lounging around. They both had meetings in the morning so we didn't go out."

"So you guys were hanging out and you were checking out this guy's dick right in front of Mike."

"Something like that. I have to admit it turned me on. Mike didn't mind me looking."

There's a jumble of questions, "Don't' hold out Lynn, tell us what happened. Did you have sex with him? How was it? Where was Mike?"

Lynn doesn't miss a beat, "How could I have sex with him? Mike was right there. What was I going to say, 'Honey, why don't you sit in your favorite chair with a drink and watch us fuck.' Of course not."

They laugh, "I guess not. But he was there for a couple of days, you must have seen it. How big was he."

Lynn hesitates, "OK. But don't tell anyone. I saw him coming out of the bathroom nude. I thought he looked big in his jeans, but he was really hung. He was soft but still pretty big."

"Where was Mike?"

"He had left for work. I fixed Chuck breakfast and took him to his meeting."

"That's all? Big deal. You saw a guy's dick. Now if you fucked him after you saw his cock while Mike was a work, that would be different."

"I have to admit the thought crossed my mind but I couldn't do anything like that."

Laura says, "That's bullshit. You don't have to tell us anything, but there's no way nothing happened, especially if you were alone with him after Mike left for work."

The conversation continues and Janey interjects, "There's something to be said about a big dick. It's too bad Jim and I weren't more compatible."

"That's right, you told us he was hung."

"Was he ever."

"How big is Roger?"

"Not as big as Jim that's for sure, about six inches."

From there the conversation degenerates into the women discussing dick sizes.

Donna says, "I get all the dick I want at home. There's a reason they call him 'big' Burt."

Janey asks Lynn, "Speaking of hung, does Scott still hit on you."

Lynn, laughs, "Of course he does. Who doesn't he hit on. He wouldn't be Scott if he didn't."

"Even before you and Mike were married, didn't you think what he would be like?"

"You mean in bed? Well sure, but we never did anything."

"Maybe you should have. Sara said he's the best fuck she's ever had."

Robin asks, "What did she say?"

"Let's just say he's very energetic."

Mike enters the room. The women's conversation suddenly hushes.

"What's all that racket about?"

The women give him strange looks. 'What's going on?'

'Lynn was just telling us about flashing your big-dicked friend.'

Robin answers, "Just girl talk. You wouldn't be interested."

"I'm sure. I know how raunchy you girls can be."

He joins the conversation for a few minutes, noticing the women are a little subdued. He grabs a couple of beers and rejoins the guys on the deck.

When Mike went to the kitchen for some more beer the conversation on the deck switched.

"Lynn's looking hot today and I don't mean the temperature."

"That's for sure. I can't put my finger on it but there's something different. She's carrying herself a little different. She has a more confident expression."

"She just got that new job. It sounds pretty good. Getting a new job is always a confidence builder."

"True. But I still think it's something else."

Burt asks, "Speaking of hot, she's quite the exhibitionist. Do you think she's fucking anybody?"

"She does like to show her tits but I don't think so."

"Donna and I didn't know Mike and Lynn before they were married. I was just curious if she did anything."

Richard says, "My boss came pretty close one time."

Doug says, "That's right he almost got lucky."

Burt says, "Tell me about it."

Richard narrates, "My boss was always trying to fuck her. He was married but that didn't stop him. I would invite Lynn out for drinks when Mike was out of town. But she usually didn't want to."

He continues, "This time she agreed. I told my boss she would be there We had a couple of drinks. She was more flirtatious than usual. She had a couple of buttons undone on her blouse showing her tits down to her bra. When we left, he walked her to her car. I hung back to see what would happen."

"And then what?"

"He got in the car with her and they started making out. The next day at work I asked him if he got any. He said they were making out and he unbuttoned her blouse all the way and played with her tits. She didn't stop him so he went farther."

Burt asks, "How far did he get? Did she put out?"

"He put his hand up her skirt and rubbed her thigh. She opened up her legs a little. She even felt his cock. He thought he was home free until he got to her pussy. As soon as her touched her, she freaked out. She pulled his mouth off her nipple and said they couldn't do anything. He tried to talk her into going back to her place so they could fuck, but she wouldn't budge. So that was that."

"Did Mike find out?"

"We didn't tell him. He doesn't know unless she told him and I don't think that happened. Right after that they got engaged."

Burt says, "That doesn't count. It was just that once and she didn't fuck him. He didn't even play with her pussy. Now if she were pulling shit like that now they're married that would be hot. Besides, maybe Mike was fooling around."

"I don't think so. He fell for her right after they met. He's pretty social but doesn't like his business in the street."

"Rich, you set it up one time, maybe you should try and get them together again and see what happens. She and Mike have been together for a while maybe she's restless."

"Man, I couldn't do that."

"Come on Rich, that would be hot."

Mike rejoins the guys on the deck. The men's conversation stop. "What's going on?"

"Nothing. We're just shootin' the shit about the new football season."

A few minutes later the women rejoin the men. It's dusk. Lynn has definitely had enough wine. Everyone thanks Robin and Doug for the cookout.

Mike and Lynn get in their car for the short trip home.

He drives a short distance when Lynn suddenly laughs. Mike asks, "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing."

"It can't be nothing, it must something for you to laugh like that."

Still laughing she says, "I told them about Chuck's big dick."

She recaps part of her conversation.

"Fuck! I can't believe you told them that! You actually told them you looked at his dick in front of me?"

"I did. It gets better. I told them I saw it after you left for work." She tells her husband the rest of her narrative.

Mike is upset. "You told your girlfriends you were alone after I went to work and you saw him nude. What's the matter with you? You didn't have to say anything about him being hung."

"Relax, honey. Now if I said, 'Mike sat in his favorite chair with a drink and watched me fuck his friend,' or 'Mike ran out for beer and when he got back he walked in on his buddy fucking me doggy,' then I could see you getting pissed off. Trust me, they don't suspect a thing."

"I think you're being optimistic. There's no way they believed nothing happened. This isn't going away."

"I'm sorry sweetie." She unbuttons a couple of buttons on her blouse and pulls it aside revealing a bra encased breast. She lowers the cup exposing her nipple. She stiffens it and says in a sultry voice, "It's early. We have plenty of time to watch one of our new videos. I'll make it up to you."

"Ok. You're probably right."

They reach their subdivision and turn into their street. They see their neighbor Pete walking.

Lynn says, "It's Pete. Pull over."

In spite of his wife's promise of hot sex, Mike's still annoyed with her telling their friends about looking at Chuck's dick. Pete's walking on the right side. Mike pulls over and rolls down Lynn's window.

She says, "Hi Pete. Looks like you're getting in a walk."

He brightens when he sees Lynn. He walks over to their car. "Yeah, it's better walking in the evening. What are you guys up to?"

Lynn doesn't pull her blouse back over her exposed nipple. "We're getting back from a cookout with some friends."

"Sounds like fun," He pauses, "Say, my wife's out of town visiting her mother and it's still early, why don't you join me in my hot tub?"

Before Mike can reply, Lynn exclaims, "We'd love to!"

"Great! See you in a few. I'll get things ready. And don't bother with suits. Just come as you are." He pauses and says with a glint in his eye, "I see you're still having problems with your blouse."

Lynn looks down and then says, "Pete you're so silly. She uncovers the other breast and exposes the nipple. Now they're even."

'What the fuck! What was that all about? With all the other shit's she's pulled today, no sense in confronting her. I'll let it slide.'

Mike pulls in their drive, lets Lynn out of the car and parks in the garage. He takes Lynn's purse and his wallet in the house. Lynn is already at the foot of their driveway.

Lynn calls enthusiastically, "Come on honey we don't need to take anything."

The young couple walk across the street to the retired marine's house.

Mike hasn't calmed down, "I can't believe you. He suspects about you with Chuck and Tommy and knows about Chris. You know why he wants to get you in his hot tub."

"Jesus Mike, quit being so uptight. So what if he knows. He just wants to look at my body. You don't mind that. Let the old guy get his jollies. I'll show him my boobs maybe give him a feel, then we'll leave."

"Yeah I guess I am blowing this out of proportion. I'll try to calm down. Go ahead give him a show and let him feel you."

They walk around back and find Pete in the hot tub relaxing with a beer.

"Hey guys, glad you're joining me. Go inside and get undressed. I laid out some towels."

They go inside and Lynn excitedly undresses, "Isn't this cool? We always wear suits with our other friends."

She wraps a towel under her arms covering her chest.

Mike says, "Forget the false modesty. You know what he wants. Just wrap the towel around your waist."

She gives her husband a light kiss, "That's a good idea. Now you're getting in the swing of things." She says in a sultrier voice, "I think it's kind of exciting he knows about me."

They join Pete on the deck. He's waiting in the hot tub. Lynn is tipsy but walks with a confident expression towards the hot tub, her firm breasts jiggling with each footstep. Her nipples stiffen in the evening air.

The older man blatantly scans her breasts. "You're getting in the spirit of things. Drop the towel let me see the rest."

She drops the towel and looks him in the eye. She cups her breasts, "Is this what you want to see? Oh look, my nipples are stiff again."

"Even better than I thought. I like your stiff nipples."

"I know you do." She looks at her pubic region and says in a coy voice, "If I knew I was getting nude for you I would have trimmed up a little."

"It looks nice. I like a trimmed bush. Mike there's beer in the cooler and wine for your sexy wife."

Mike says he'll have wine. He pours each of them a glass.

Pete says to Lynn, "Let me help you."

He stands up. He has knotty muscles on a lean frame. But his cock! It looks like a rope dangling between his legs.

He displays his uncircumcised organ to the younger couple. Mike thinks, 'Fuck is he hung and those balls. They're bigger than Chucks' Lynn tries to keep her composure, 'Look at that cock! Marcy was right but didn't say anything about his big balls. I'm going to enjoy this!'

Lynn takes his hand and gets in the hot tub. She and Pete sit down. Mike hands his wife her wine and joins them. Pete has a slight smirk when Mike climbs in. 'Now I know why your wife fucks those other guys. She's got a taste for big cock.'

Lynn sits down with Pete to her right and her husband to her left. The men are facing one another.

Mike takes a healthy sip of wine.

Lynn sinks down to her chin in the bubbling water. "Ohh...this feels so good. You're right Pete nude is the way to go."

"I thought you would like it better than wearing a suit. Besides, you have the body for it."

Lynn raises up baring her breasts. She takes a sip of wine and toasts, "Here's to being nude in a hot tub."

Pete makes his own toast, "And here's to having a nude hot young wife in a hot tub."

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,438 Followers
12