Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless of that professed fear, her eyes were glued, figuratively, at least, on the television picture as she stared at "the famous hypnotherapist Kathleen Thatcher" performing in what was, by any standard, an X-rated video! Performing definitely was the right word, because she certainly wasn't acting!

It's amazing, in a way, that two separate couples can be doing almost the same thing, the same acts, when having sex, but the impression one gets from watching them is different. It's like watching a porn couple and an amateur couple. The porn couple is more professional, works together proficiently, but, while the amateurs may be awkward and uncoordinated, it's just more interesting because it's real.

The two couples, Matt and Millie and Katie and Jeff, were amateurs and were doing the same thing in the same order. Both were passionate and really 'into it,' but, somehow, Katie's and Jeff's performance seemed closer to lovemaking as opposed to just having sex. It would be hard to point out the difference – it was just a feeling, not anything specific, but it was there.

Matt and Katie watched in fascination as they, for the first time, watched her lying naked in bed with another man. Jeff's hands were concentrated on her tits, caressing, fondling and squeezing them with ardor, interspersed with kissing and sucking her nipples.

Matt turned to Katie and commented, "Boy, he really did work your tits over. No wonder that Millie thought that I wasn't as rough as she was used to."

"Yeah, you can see why I had so many marks on me. He really was rough – it didn't actually hurt and, in a way, it was exciting to have him so turned on, but it was over the top. Millie liked your approach better and, fortunately, he toned it down afterwards. You know, I think that he may have been sub-consciously aware that he was working on different feeling and different sized tits because he marked me more that he had her. As I said, he did temper his enthusiasm after Millie said she liked being handled more gently – thanks to you!"

While Jeff's hand continued to, more or less, maul Katie's breasts, her hand had grasped his cock and the two of them lay there working on each other.

"You certainly have a good grip on his cock! It looks as if you're really into it!"

"It's funny, but I was well aware of what I was doing. As he kissed and played with me, my hand just gravitated to his cock and I grabbed it. It wasn't that I was so hot that I wanted to feel it. It was more that it was against me and holding it was the natural thing to do. However, once I did have it in my hand, I liked holding it. Look, I'm stroking it and I know that it felt good. It's very much like yours and, as I recall, felt about the same, but, of course, it wasn't yours and that added a spice to it.

"Now, here's where I follow Millie's pattern and move down to suck it. My god, that seems impossible – here I am lying beside you, my husband and I'm going to watch myself suck another man's cock! Look at me! I'm actually embarrassed and blushing as I watch! More to the point, I remember that this is where everything changes for me! Up to now I'm enjoying the sexual excitement, doing forbidden things, but I'm playing a role, watching myself perform. I wonder if the difference will show!"

The fact is, the difference definitely did show. Very conscious of that pattern set by Millie, Katie pulled upwards from Jeff's embrace and began a slow movement down over his chest, lightly kissing as she did so. Her hand had continued the slow stroking of his cock as her head came closer to it. Grasping it in her fingers, she held it upright and kissed around the head, letting her tongue come out, teasingly flicking it over the tip where pre-cum had begun to seep out.

She opened her lips and took the head in while swirling her tongue over it before slowly engulfing the shaft and taking it into her mouth. She began that same in-and-out motion that Millie had applied to Matt's cock in the first video. At the same time, her hand moved from the cock to his balls. They already were hard as she cupped them, delicately squeezing them in rhythm with her sucking.

She took more and more of his cock in until the tip went past her mouth into her throat. It didn't gag her as it went in and came out without hesitation. His cock wasn't exceptionally long, not like porn star and fantasy-type equipment, but it plunged in deeper than her mouth alone could handle. The cock, already hard seemed, somehow, to stiffen even more. Her hand on his balls squeezed harder, as his hips began moving, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth and throat.

It was at this point that the difference Katie referred to began to be apparent. Somehow, as she sucked and Jeff became more and more aroused, she lost that "going through the motions" and "role playing" attitude and became personally involved – she became lost in what she was doing and just quit thinking! This was not really unexpected, of course, it having happened when she had had sex with Jeff before, but on the recording it was real and it was if a switch had been thrown and a different Katie had appeared.

It was almost like that old movie, "Deep Throat" in which Linda Lovelace could only have an orgasm when cock-sucking because, it turned out, her clit was in her throat, not between her legs! Katie's clit was where it belonged, but something about sucking Jeff's cock seemed to have a similar effect! That she was totally lost was shown when it became obvious that Jeff was on the verge of coming, Katie, unlike Millie in the first video, continued working – her motions on the cock speeded up, her fingers gripped his balls and squeezed harder.

Suddenly, the inevitable happened, and a flood of cum inundated her mouth, much shooting directly down her throat before she could pull back enough not to be choked by it. She sucked greedily, swallowing each emission as it jetted into her receptive mouth. When the flood subsided, Katie kept the somewhat diminished cock in her mouth until the last remnant was gone. Even then, she used her tongue to remove any slight residue that remained before moving up beside Jeff.

If there had been an outside observer there watching this pornographic scene, he or she would have seen a mixture of facial expressions. Jeff's was ordinary, what one would expect on a man having good sex with his wife. Katie, on the other hand, was a perfect picture of a woman lost in passionate sex. Her face was red from exertion and excitement and she was breathing rapidly, almost panting, as she gradually came down from a sexual high. Her mouth was slightly open, her eyes bright as she looked up eagerly at Jeff. However, this was not a loving countenance – it was more the embodiment of lust. She was vulnerable, ready to be taken by any man and Jeff happened to be the lucky one.

On the other hand, the two people on the bed in the condo watching this exhibition were immobile. It was almost as if they were the ones entranced. If you were to categorize their expressions, the words shocked and stunned would have to be used. You could throw in astonished, astounded, stupefied, flummoxed, flabbergasted and a myriad of other synonyms to describe how they reacted to what they had just seen. They sat there staring at the TV, speechless, each in their own closed world, hardly aware of the other. To use a word appropriate under the circumstances, they were mesmerized!

There was no time to recover, however, as the action on the video continued. It was Jeff's turn to be the prime actor in the performance and he returned to Katie's breasts, concentrating on her nipples as his hand moved over her stomach, through her triangle of hair, snaking down between her legs and, as she spread her thighs wide, began stroking over and between the lips of her cunt. She began moving, undulating, almost immediately, indicating her readiness. Without hesitating, Jeff rose up and moved down between her legs and, as she raised them, he put a hand on the back of each thigh, pushing them higher and more open.

Unlike Millie's and Jeff's stateroom, the lights had deliberately been left on brighter and every detail of her crotch was vividly exposed. Her excitement or arousal was graphically displayed as both the outer and inner lips gaped open, revealing the passageway that Jeff's cock would soon invade. The lips were crimson and glistening with the copious flow of lubrication coating them.

That fluid had already reached her asshole and Jeff had no trouble sinking his finger deep into her and began finger-fucking her ass as be began using his tongue between the lips and probing the hole of her vagina. He alternated between licking her cunt and flicking his tongue over her clit, causing her hips to flex upwards against him.

She began to move more vigorously, surging upward to get more contact, obviously in the throes of at least a mini-orgasm. At that point, Jeff pulled his finger out of her ass, raised up over her and, moving forward, sank his cock, rigid again, deep into her with one push. The fucking began!

This was not to be a long fucking session. Katie was well on the way to orgasm as she was penetrated and, while Jeff had already come once, he was more than ready again. Maybe the intensity of Katie's reactions helped trigger his climax, or maybe it was something else. Jeff's mind knew that he was fucking his wife, Millie, but did his body somehow recognize that this was a different cunt and spur him on? We'll never know, but his plunges in and out of Katie mounted in vigor and tempo.

Katie's legs had been around Jeff's hips at first, but as her arousal mounted even higher, she planted her feet close to her hips so that she had more leverage to flex up and down, arching her body upward so that the hips were well off of the bed. Her pelvis began jerking up against him as he came in harder and harder until, suddenly, the climax hit and she just stayed there, grinding against him.

At almost the same instant, Jeff surged forward in that moment of ecstasy when he ejaculated deep into Katie. They held against each other as the relief of orgasm blotted anything else out of their minds – and then they just lost all energy and they slumped down, their ardor quenched.

That hypothetical observer would have seen a static scene. On the TV, the two recently engaged in the extremely passionate sexual encounter now lay there, side by side, all energy depleted, in a sort of stupor. They were innervated, their faces blank, without expression. The two on the bed watching the show were much the same, overcome by the shocking performance they had just watched. The show was over, but it was almost as they were also in a stupor, waiting for something to awaken them.

That something came in the abrupt ringing of the telephone in the suite, announcing that the sexual activity between Matt and Millie was finished. It was a jarring noise that caused three of them, the Katie in the video and the two watchers in the condo to be shocked back to reality. Jeff just lay there entranced, like Millie in the other room, waiting for Katie's instructions.

In the video, Katie was jolted from her lethargy as she rejoined the real world. Her face still had a dazed expression and it was hard to throw off the cloud that enveloped her mind. Reluctantly, she shrugged off the memory of her surprisingly deep immersion in sexual intimacy and came back to earth. She quickly cleaned up in the bathroom, put on her coverup, got Jeff up and dressed and went to join her husband and Millie in the other den of sin. The show was over.

While she was doing these mundane things, Matt and Katie also recovered and started to react. Matt was the first to speak. "My god, I don't believe this! I have never seen you even remotely like that! What the hell got into you – other than Jeff, of course?"

Katie had the most unbelieving expression on her face as she tried to respond. "Matt, I...I don't know what to say! I...I remember being sort of overcome when I was with Jeff – I told you about that – but I...I don't know...I had no idea it was like that! I can't believe that that was me...but I know that it was! I just can't recognize me with that look on my face – I was like a sex maniac or something!"

"You seemed to change when you started to suck his cock."

"Yeah, I know! That's just what happened when I did the homecoming scene and also the first night with Jeff, but I had no idea that it affected me that much. I just don't understand it! I've probably sucked your cock hundreds of times over the years and, remember, I sucked one other one while we were in school, but I never had a reaction like this! I...I do it for you, not to turn me on!"

"Well, it certainly more than just turned you on this time and once you were turned on, you were so hot that I didn't recognize you! I'll swear, when he had your legs up and spread, your cunt was so open that if you had tonsils they could have been seen through that hole! Gods, were you open – an elephant could have gotten into you!'

"Maybe not an elephant, but any of those massive things you see in porn movies could have. Something else, too. This had nothing to do with Jeff! I'm absolutely certain that right then, any man who had been there could have had me! And...and, maybe more than one! I was just a cunt that needed to be fucked! Oh, honey, this was amazing and I never had a feeling like that before."

"What happened the next time? Jeff fucked you four more times after that. Did you have the same reaction?"

"I...I really don't know – probably. Maybe not as intense. I don't know because I had no idea that I reacted that way this time. I do know that it was very good each time, but whether I went this wild... well, I just don't know! I just don't understand it because Jeff, himself, is just a friend and the only reason I had sex with him was so that you could fuck Millie and knock her up. Even after seeing this, I have no desire to do anything with him. This is just something in me and I don't know what it is!"

"Well, as I said a couple of times before about you, a very hot woman has hidden behind the upright, moral professional façade all these years! It turns out that that was a gross understatement! I think that it's a good thing that we watched this after the relationship with Millie and Jeff was over. You might have a hard time going to bed with him after seeing yourself in action!"

"That damn sure is the truth! I really don't like being that much out of control of myself even if the sex is amazing – which it was!"

"One thing we don't know, though. Was there something unique about sucking and being fucked by Jeff, or is this the way you would react if you were in bed with some other man?"

Katie looked at him with consternation on her face, at a loss for words. "Why did you have to think of that? Damn,...I don't know! I can't believe I acted this way with Jeff, so, who knows. It's a scary thought but it's purely hypothetical since I never intend to be in bed with another man again!"

"Oh, I don't know." Giving her his best Snidely Whiplash leer, he continued, "Didn't you say that if Jane and Tony come to visit us for you to "lower her tension" so she can get pregnant again, that you might have to keep him busy while I fuck her? Now you could keep him company in one of our other bedrooms while I do my duty!"

"You know, you're a cruel man! You just enjoy tormenting me with those hypothetical questions to which there is no answer and that you know I will worry about." She stared at him fixatedly and then responded with a grin, "On the other hand, I do like Tony! We'll see!"

Katie and Matt watched their personal porn recordings several times before departing on their next cruise, the western Caribbean out of Fort Lauderdale, but probably the most satisfying thing during their time in the condo was getting a message that Jeff had, in fact, won the lottery and that Millie was pregnant. Both of them were effusive in expressing their gratitude to Katie for making it possible. Oddly enough, Jeff got no appreciation for his stalwart efforts on their behalf! About nine months later Jeffrey Mathew Anderson was born, so he got some recognition.

12