Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An increasing moan escaped her lips as the fingers of the right hand caressed and manipulated the right nipple. Delicious sensations swirled around the erect bud and Amanda cooed as she ground her aching breast into the massaging hand. The mouth moved forward to the lower part of her neck and under her chin. Amanda leaned her head back so it rested on a firm shoulder as the lips and tongue explored and tasted her.

Amanda gasped as two fingers slid down over each fold, while a third slipped between them, caressing the rigid organ of joy and then dipping into her warm, moist furrow between the swollen folds.

Amanda was awash in pleasure. She had not really known just how aroused she was until that first intimate touch. With a start she realized that she was close to having a minor orgasm.

The fingers continued their relentless exploration of Amanda's enflamed sex. The middle digit dragged wetly against her extended clitoris with an exquisite caressing action. Her hips rocked automatically with the motion, rotating her pelvis forward and backward, trying to increase the sensations. Unconsciously her knees separated, giving her Lover more room between her trembling thighs.

Amanda hissed as the middle finger dipped deep into her simmering, vaginal opening, and then back out and up across her slick crease to begin short rapid circles over her engorged and excited clitoris.

That was enough to push Amanda into the throes of her first orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,,"

She shook as she orgasmed, the familiar spasms making her body quake. She felt her inner muscles clasp and release, heard her breath catch. It was not the most intense orgasm, it was almost gentle and rolling. As she shook, the left hand gently manipulated her nipple, the right hand slid back so that the middle finger was just inside the oozing entrance while the other fingers massaged her flaring folds.

Still in the afterglow, she smiled when she felt him quickly kneel down behind her.

Adrian said softly,

"Amanda honey, Move your feet back a bit and lean forward and rest your shoulders on the rail."

In a daze, Amanda did so.

"Now spread your legs Amanda .. Beautiful."

She could feel hot breath on the backs of her slightly spread thighs. Amanda heard him breathe in through his nose, deeply inhaling the scent of her arousal. The sound sent delicious tremors up and down her spine. With a start, Amanda felt the unseen face press into the space between her spread legs. Lips pressed against the sensitive spot where her legs met, and then a tongue snaked slowly up, up, up, and into her open furrow. It was long .. or did the darkness make it seem longer. She felt it slither like a warm, moist snake within her wet crease.

Amanda's back stiffened and arched, and she reflexively raised her hips and pressed back to give the tongue greater access. It obliged, sliding up and down, over and inside her swollen folds. She spread her thighs wider and so it could now reach all the way onto her engorged clitoris. The contact caused her to jump and cry out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The strong hands now slid up and down her buttocks and legs. Down to her calves and up her inner thighs as she trembled. Her hips began to rotate and rock back and forth as the tongue and lips did things that were incredibly exciting to her sex.

"OOOO .. OOOOO .. OOOOO .."

She began cooing and mewing as she rode the rising waves of pleasure, for what seemed like hours, or was it just seconds? The tongue danced across her most private parts, circling and dipping into her. She felt her juices flowing freely, dripping in thin rivulets down her thighs and legs. The suckling mouth and long tongue continued its ecstatic exploration of her swollen labia and clitoris.

Her cooing and mewing gave way to more incoherent sounds as the fingers and mouth drove her toward her second orgasm. Amanda felt this one start at her toes and follow the pattern of his moving hands up to her labia where it exploded into something else altogether. The tongue manipulated her organ of joy and dove deep into her seething vagina.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Amanda cried out incoherently as her inner muscles clutched at the invading tongue and unseen fingers that teased her rigid clitoris. She saw flares of light in the darkness around her wide open eyes and her body shook and trembled from the power of her orgasm.

The dark shape behind her stayed where it was, tongue quivering in her as it surged and she rode it out, only gradually subsiding to pants and gasps. She shuddered again as the long tongue finally withdrew from her from her enflamed sex. The unseen hands never left her body. They glided upward over her hips, slipped over her abdomen and onto to her swaying breasts with a delicious circling and massaging action. Amanda was still resting on the rail, legs and knees still parted and trembling from the ecstatic orgasm. She jumped a little as he stood up and leaned over her back. His hard, thick erection laying between her spread thighs, pushing upward into the flared, wet folds of her labia.

His arms and hands circled down under her and began to knead her swaying breasts, occasionally catching a hard nipple between a pair of fingers with a gentle caressing and manipulating action. Amanda gasped as her folds were pushed apart by his thick, straining member. His erection now began dragging itself back and forth between her slick flared folds and the throbbing thickness glided over her extended organ of joy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The hard member drew back and forth just a little further with each sliding motion. The head slipped ecstatically over her rigid clitoris, back toward her vulnerable and eager entrance a little more each time. Amanda froze. Her hands gripped the rail, her legs tensed and her dazed and aroused eyes were now tightly closed. The thick gland slid back and nestled into her clasping and ready entrance.

Her mind screamed,

'Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!'

In one fluid motion, the thick head stretched its way through the elastic opening, pushing her swollen folds further apart. A loud hiss of ecstasy was heard as the full throbbing length slithered deeply into seething passage. Her eyes opened wide as an incredible fullness, stretched and filled her spasming womanhood. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her, inch by glorious inch. Sliding in deeper and deeper until she was almost out of breath. The twin sensations of her shadow Lover's pelvis pressing onto her buttocks and of the thick pulsing gland pressing into the depths of her sexual being filled her mind with incredible, erotic images. Another ecstatic squeal escape Amanda's open mouth.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

The long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then glided all the way back in. Then it withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as the shadowy shape adjusted his position behind her. The angle of penetration changed, and pressed oddly into her for a moment, dragging back and forth until .. something electric shot through enflamed sex.

An intense wave of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with her jerking clitoris and then onto her breasts and excited nipples. She wailed as the flexing head teased and caressed the hyper- sensitive tissues of her 'G' spot.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Her Lover quickly lunged all the way into her then came back to tease her sweet spot again and again. It was incredible, Amanda was almost overloaded with raw pleasure, and realized that she was rapidly climbing towards another incredible orgasm. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, open and lewdly thrust back, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the fantastic connection be broken.

"Yes .. Yes .. more .. Deeper .. Faster .."

Her eyes snapped open and her mouth opened wide as her body exploded.

The orgasmic lightning struck inside her ecstatic body and she screamed. Her toes curled, her legs stiffened, and her back arched as her vaginal muscles clamped around her Lover's massive erection as it plunged one more time into her seething vagina.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Amanda squealed with joy as her body wide orgasm was unleashed. She was so completely full and her orgasming juices squished and gushed around the hard organ which was buried all the way into her.

Amanda's foaming wetness gushed outward past her swollen and clenching folds. Her inner muscles squeezed and clenched around the pulsing flesh that was embedded deep within her. Her clitoris and bullet-like nipples throbbed excitedly. Her whole body trembled and shook. It lasted almost forever. Her mind and body convulsed and spasmed with the ecstatic aftershocks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Adrian let Amanda rest while his flexing manhood remained buried deeply within in her body. Soon, Amanda cooed again as her Lover withdrew and began to slowly stroke into her frothy passage with gentle, full length thrusts. It felt good, just enough to sustain her sexual glow. Delicious aftershocks continued to flood her satisfied body.

Then it registered in her mind.

Her Lover had not ejaculated! Amanda knew that it was not over and her arousal came rushing back like a tidal wave. She felt his heavy testicles swing upward and bounce onto her still engorged clitoris with each thrust. The hands left her breasts and slid down to firmly grasp her waist, pulling her back onto him as he stroked forward.

His hand had left her hip again, this time coming around front, under her leaning body. A finger slowly pressed and teased her rigid and excited organ of joy. Her hips jerked, her clitoris spasmed and her vaginal muscles clenched hungrily around the wonderful thickness that was ecstatically stretching its way into her eager vagina. The loving hand left her labia to reassert itself on her hip and help pull her back onto his long, thick manhood.

She felt his warm groin press against her buttocks and grind in an ecstatic circling action, causing the thick head of his erection to twist and turn within her enraged vaginal passage.

"Oh .. What are you doing to me .."

He lunged inward and Amanda felt incredibly full when the wonderful thickness entered her cervix and pushed against the flowering portal to her womb. She breathed heavily in quick pants in response to the delicious impalement. Amanda once again moaned and gurgled as her body vaulted up the arousal ladder.

Both hands now moved to Amanda's lower hips and he once again started a slow, building rhythm of thrusts. His thick member stroked steadily in and out of her excited vaginal passage. Her gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of ecstasy. Amanda began thrusting and grinding her sex rearward onto her Lover's granite-like pillar of joy. For the first time she was hearing Adrian's deep gasping pants as his lunges took on a sense of urgency. She wanted to return the joy that he had and was giving her and began clenching her vaginal muscles with an intense milking action.

Amanda now wanted, now needed and now craved for her Lover's thick gushes of semen to flood her enflamed sex. Her own words surprised her as they flew from her mouth.

"Now .. Oh God ..Nowwwwww .. Cum into me now .."

The lunges became more urgent and Amanda intensified her loving grip on the engorged erection. Suddenly it plunged inward and began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking sheath. She felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in cervix as copious amounts of thick, hot, nectar spewed from the flexing gland. Amanda thrust her hips forcefully rearward and squealed with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Now her Lover's hips pulled his straining erection outward and then thrust inward again, his spasming gland unleashed another forceful, flood of semen. The ecstatic feelings spread through Amanda like a series of freight trains, shooting from her vagina and connecting with her exploding organ of joy, to her breasts, nipples and then flooding into her mind.

Amanda's fourth and final, climatic orgasm was total and all consuming.

Her toes curled, her hands gripped the rail tightly. Her orgasmic scream drowned out the deep moans of her Lover. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her wide open eyes. Every cell in Amanda's body vibrated with ecstasy. Tears streaked her face as she shook uncontrollably. His jettisoning essence went on and on, the hips grinding his manhood into her as her vagina was flooded again and again with his liquid joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Amanda's sexual sensory system went into overload and she slumped unconscious with her shoulders resting on the rail with Adrian's loving arms supported her. Slowly, Amanda recovered and her hips jerked onto her still imbedded Lover as ecstatic aftershocks flooded her leaning body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Adrian's erection slowly relaxed and subsided, still buried in her vagina. The deflating feeling of fullness made Amanda moan with disappointment. The squirmy sensations caused more reflexive squeezing and the softening thickness was slowly pushed out.

"That felt soooooo .. Goooood .. Thank you .. Thank you.."

His hands lifted Amanda into a standing position and he snuggled in close to her body. She sighed when she felt his flaccid, long, thick and very slick penis lay against her left buttock.

"Uhhhhhhhhh .."

She turned toward him and their lips found each other in the darkness. Their kiss, through stray strands of her hair was passionate and wondrous. Amanda detected her own intimate taste on his lips, and her scent on his face. The kiss lasted for a long time, barely broken by Amanda post orgasmic pants.

Adrian slowly broke the embrace and again Amanda whispered,

"Thank You."

Suddenly she felt Adrian leave her and again she felt all alone. The lights came on and the door opened. Amanda saw her escort standing in the doorway smiling at her. She pressed a button and part of a mirrored wall opened to a large walk-in shower. Amanda nodded at the escort and enjoy a long warm shower. Soon she was walking back to waiting area, her body glowed and an occasional gasp was heard as trailing aftershocks filled her sex.

03.25 Pleasure Room, Julie, Sybian Preparation:

Julie followed the girl into her Pleasure room. There were only two items in the room. A Harness hanging from the ceiling in front of a mirrored wall and the strange Sybian that rested on the floor beside another wall. The Harness that lay on the floor has four adjustable leather loops which have soft padding along the surfaces that makes contact with the body. The Harness is attached to to a mechanically driven pole and is computer controlled.

The girl said,

"This will hold you in just about any position from sitting to laying."

A slightly apprehensive Julie let the girl guide her legs and arms into the loops. When the straps settled around her thighs and shoulders, a wide strap was adjusted across her back for support. Then the girl pressed a button on a remote and Julie felt her upper legs being lifted until she was in a sitting position. Julie blushed when she looked at herself in the mirror and saw her thighs being spread apart and then her knees were brought back toward her hips. She could move her arms, hips and lower legs but not her thighs or back. Another button was pressed and Julie saw herself being lifted upward three feet above the floor.

The girl said,

"I am going to prepare your body for the Sybian."

She positioned a padded stool behind her and snuggled inward between Julie's wide spread thighs. She began planting light suckling kisses on Julie's shoulders and her hands reached out and gently lifted both of Julie's breasts. Her breath quickened as the hands began to massage and knead her firm breasts. The girl's exploring and kneading fingers crept up onto Julie's nipples and her fingers began to caress and manipulate the rising buds. The excited nipples were soon erect and tingling. Julie moaned and began pushing her breasts into the girl's kneading hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The girl lifted her mouth from Julie's shoulders and began a pleasurable trek down to the right breast. The massaging and kneading continued as the suckling mouth neared its target. Julie felt the moist lips inch their way upward over her breast and then she felt the moist breath bathe her nipple. The girl's lips descended onto the engorged bud with a delicious suckling action and the warm slippery tongue swirled around the erect, rubbery tip. Julie gasped at the contact and pushed her breast and tingling nipple into the girl's devouring mouth.

The mouth kissed its way over to the left breast and the caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips moved in. The girl found the nipple already hard as a bullet and she lowered her nursing mouth on to it. Julie gasped louder and her hands held the girl's head as the mouth teased and manipulated the tingling nipple. Julie moaned as the girl's mouth and hands adorned both of her breasts.

The girl lifted her head and smiled at Julie. Through dazed eyes, Julie smiled back at her. Her engorged and excited nipples stood out like bullets on her firm mounds. The massaging hands flowed downward over Julie's abdomen. A soft gasp was heard as the hands formed themselves around her labia and started a slow massaging and kneading action on the swelling folds. The fingers of the girl's left hand slipped onto the extended clitoris with an ecstatic swirling action and the fingers of right hand slipped between the flared folds and began a joyous exploration along the flared pink furrow. Julie gasped and her hips jerked outward at the dual contact and her arousal soared.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The girl withdrew from Julie's aroused body, pulled the padded stool forward, and sat down on it. She pressed a button on the remote that adjusted the Harness so Julie's swollen sex was aligned with her head and her hands reacquired Julie's squirming body. As the mouth neared Julie's straining clitoris, the girl fingers nestled into the clasping inner lips and began caressing the oozing entrance to Julie's womanhood. A finger slowly nudged inward, twisting and turning and Julie gasped loudly as her vagina rippled ecstatically.

"Ahh .. Ahh .. Ahh .."

The girl's suckling mouth was now just above Julie's enhanced, rigid clitoris that was straining in the air, begging for attention. Suddenly, the gasp turned into a loud squeal of joy when the girl's warm, wet tongue and lips slipped onto the enhanced clitoris and began to ecstatically suck and suckle on the engorged organ of joy. Julie thrust her enraged sex into the devouring mouth and her hands shot down and grasped the girl's head as jolts of ecstasy exploded across her loins and rippled into her vaginal passage.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The girl nudged another fingers past Julie's excited inner lips. Both fingers squirmed and twisted as they slipped inward and Julie gurgled with joy. A third joined in and then a fourth. The bolts of ecstasy intensified as all four began a deep inward stroking action. Julie sat back wailing as her arousal vaulted and her excited vaginal muscles began clenching franticly at the thrusting fingers.

Suddenly the girl stopped and sat back on the stool.

Julie screeched with orgasmic denial.

"Noooooooooooooo!"

Julie's enflamed clitoris, labia and vagina begged to be touched. Her hips jerked with desperation into the air.

The girl smiled at Julie's torment and said softly,