Cruise Slut 01: The Audition

Story Info
He needs a special kind of cruise companion - hope I win!
4.9k words
4.46
27.8k
56

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
327 Followers

The ad read "Insatiable slut wanted for all-expenses paid cruise vacation." How could I pass that one by? Though I was more a "wanna be" slut than a slut with a proven track record. I was a virgin until I was 18 and went off to college, and even then it wasn't until after I graduated and started working for an environmental group that I started to fuck around; there was definitely a "free love hippie vibe going on" and I had a lot of fun in the bushes on those weekend campouts. Then I met a guy who I thought might be The One. We were monogamous for the few years we were together, but we both had very high sex drives so we fucked like bunnies, several times a day. Then he broke my heart and left me sad, alone, and horny as hell.

I called the number in the ad before I lost my nerve. To my surprise, I got a voice mail thing, though with a very sexy-sounding male voice.

"If you are calling about the all-expenses paid cruise vacation, press 1"

I pressed.

"Do you certify that you are over 18 years and able to give legal consent to having your brains fucked out? If so, press 1."

I didn't even wait to hear what the other option was before pressing 1.

"I am auditioning a slut to take with me on a one-week Caribbean cruise. If you want to prove to me that you are the best cunt with the sluttiest attitude, leave me your first name, your phone number, a description of yourself, and tell me the sluttiest thing you've ever done. Press 1 to begin recording, and 2 to stop recording."

I was already feeling wet. I started to finger myself as I pressed one and gave my name and number, slowly.

"I'm 5' tall, 120 pounds. Curvy. 34DD tits, and wide hips to match Long, straight brunette hair, down to my shoulder blades. Brown eyes. Latina heritage but I can pass for tanned Caucasian. As I'm leaving this message, I'm pounding two fingers in my cunt and rubbing my clit with my thumb. I'm thinking about how you might want to audition a slut. I really want to find out. I'm sure I'm not the girl with the sluttiest history. Yet. I'd like to make history. So far the sluttiest thing I ever did was fuck two guys who were room mates, but not at the same time. I wanted to. I wanted both of them to take turns on me, and maybe bring some friends, but I moved away before I got up my nerve to ask. Oh, and in college once I had sex with my boyfriend on the top bunk while his room mate was in the bottom bunk. I hope you'll consider me. You know, give me a chance to prove myself. Even if I don't get to win the cruise. Then I can say the sluttiest thing I did was fuck a stranger so I could maybe win a cruise."

The more I thought about fucking this stranger, the hotter I got. I started to moan as I played with my clit, figuring I may as well start the audition now. I let all the heat in my body into my voice, my breath. I imagined myself stripping for this man with the sexy voice, imagined him bending me over the bed and grabbing my hair while he plunged his cock and in and out from behind. As I mentioned, I was pretty horny so I'm sure I came in under a minute, my moans increasing until they crescendoed into a shriek.

The usual voice bot system broke in on my orgasm.

"Are you still there? Press 1 to continue recording, or 2 to end recording."

I pressed 2. The sexy voice was back.

"Thank you for submitting your application."

Did I just imagine it, or did he linger over the word 'submitting'?

"If I think you have what it takes, someone will call you with further instructions. Goodbye."

The line went dead. And I went into my bedroom to find my vibrator, because thinking about leaving a screaming orgasm on a stranger's voicemail left me even more horny than ever.

-----------------

GETTING READY

-----------------

I got a call back the next day. It was a recording, still the sexy male voice.

"Thank you for your submission yesterday."

And this time I knew he definitely enjoyed the word 'submission' as he said it.

"I would like to interview you in person. Please wear something slutty but tasteful and show up at The Mason Hotel downtown, tomorrow night at 8 pm, room 620. Don't be under the influence of anything except your hormones."

Tomorrow was Saturday. I definitely had nothing else going on in my life. I spent Saturday morning getting primped. Waxed, except for a small, trimmed tuft at the top of my pussy lips. Hair trimmed, but still long, with a gloss treatment. Fingers and toes tipped with a deep red color. Saturday afternoon I went thrift shopping, since I had already blown a lot of money on the self-care and my work teaching computer applications paid all right but not a huge amount. I found a sun dress with a halter top that acted enough like a bra that I didn't need a strapless one. It would have been more modest on a more modest bust size; mine threated to spill out if I took a deep breath or leaned over too far, but I felt like that worked for tasteful/slutty. The length was midway between knee and cunt, so respectable enough if I minded how I bent and sat. It was a medium-weight knit, so it wouldn't be see through, and I figured I could go without panties a well. As I thought about walking in for a slut interview with a naked cunt, I looked in the mirror and realized the top was showing my titty hardon, nipples straining against the knit fabric. Yeah, that would work. I really scored in the shoe section -- at size 6 I can almost always find nice shoes, but today I found some gorgeous platform stilettos that I think were some sort of designer brand. They made my bare, waxed legs look great!

After that, time dragged on until 8. I picked out earrings, dangles with three silver strands that caught the light when they moved. I did my makeup, still going for tasteful slut. Mascara, but not too much. Eye shadow, but accentuating, not overpowering. Blush, but not warpaint. The one statement was the lip color, a deep burgundy red that worked great with my dusky skin. I always used one of those long-lasting tints, so I could set it and forget it. I figured it was also good that I could suck cock without leaving streaks of lipstick all over it. Finally I figured 7:15 was a good time to leave, but I still got there with twenty minutes to spare. I fingered myself a bit. I realized I hadn't put on any perfume, but I dabbed some of my juices behind my ear before I left the car, clutching my tiny purse with my cell phone.

--------------

ROUND ONE

-------------

My hands were shaking as I rode up the elevator to the 6th floor. I could still turn around. But if I did, I'd always feel like I cheated myself out of an adventure. I was 28, and in the four years since I missed out on suggesting that threesome with the room mates, I really regretted it. I was determined not to regret this! I tugged the top so my tits were nicely arranged, and yeah, I tweaked my nipples a bit to make sure they were attention-worthy. I knocked, right at 8pm.

The door opened promptly. The man opening the door had long, black hair, wavy, cascading down his back. Blue eyes, that pale icy blue that made me quiver. I suppose he wouldn't be considered "male model gorgeous" -- he had an ordinary physique, not buffed out gym guy, but not couch potato, not burly but not wimpy either. I like guys with a bit of squish when I hug them. There was something about his presence and confidence that translated to a huge charisma boost for me. He kept me standing there a minute as he obviously checked me out, like he was calculating whether to let me in or send me packing if I didn't measure up. Or should that be "measure down", if he was looking for a slut?

I guess I passed because he stepped back and invited me in. The room was probably called a King Suite, though it was just a small sitting area and kitchen alcove with a counter, with no real separation from the rest of the room. I could see the top covers had been pulled back, leaving the bottom sheet ready for action. I wondered if they'd seen other action already. The room didn't have that funky sex smell. Yet?

He was still appraising me. I can't really say "undressing me with his eyes", because it felt in an odd way like he could see through me, with or without my clothes on.

"Have you had any drugs or alcohol today?"

"No, sir."

I didn't know why that 'sir' popped into my mouth. But it felt right. I think it felt right to him, too. He smiled.

"Would you like some water?"

"No thank you, sir."

He nodded and sat in the 2-seater couch against the wall. He motioned for me to stand in front of the couch. I noticed the coffee table had been pushed aside so there was no buffer between me and him.

"So. Wanna-be slut. I can tell you aren't wearing a bra."

I looked down and saw my nipples, pert and straining against the top.

"No sir."

"Are you wearing panties?"

"No sir, I'm not."

"Show me."

Without hesitation I lifted the hem of my skirt on both sides, not just from the front, so I was completely bare from the waist down.

"Turn and bend over."

Again, no hesitation from me as I spun around and put my palms on the floor, with my skirt still hiked over my hips. I couldn't see him, but I could feel that heavy gaze on my bare slit.

"Have you been ass-fucked before?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it and hate it. I can take small dicks OK, but I need to work up with a butt plug for larger cocks or it hurts at first."

I heard him push off the couch and approach me. Sure enough, the next thing I felt was his finger, probing my tight asshole.

"Stand as you were."

I rounded my back up and turned to face him, dropping the skirt again. He sat on the couch once more.

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes. Implant."

"Good. How many men have fucked you, Wanna-Be Slut?"

"I don't know the exact count, sir. More than a dozen. Less than 50."

"And you've only fantasized about multiple men fucking you?"

"Yes sir."

"Why is gang banging a fantasy for you?"

Unlike my earlier rapid response to exposing myself, I had to stop and think about this.

"I think I would like to be the center of attention. Sir."

"And there's something else, isn't there? Say it."

It felt odd verbalizing it.

"I like the idea of...making men happy. With my body. I love how they are when they cum. And right after they've cum. I want...I want to make a lot of men really happy. I like thinking of men jerking off while they're thinking of me."

He nodded, slowly.

"I am going to take a cruise. All First Class. I am single and I don't want to go alone. But I have particular needs in a sexual companion. You've heard the term 'sloppy seconds'?"

I nodded.

"Usually it's derogatory. From men who are possessive, who want keep a woman bound to only them, who think 'sloppy seconds' is a bad thing. For me, it's just a start. I can't get it up for a woman unless she has had several loads of cum deposited in her. Four or five at least. I need to see that jizz leaking out of her, or see it all over her face. That gets me hard. What do you think of that?"

"I think it must make dating pretty hard. I mean difficult. Sir."

"Yes. My first time was at a fraternity in college. They hired a whore to service all of us, and there were around 50 of us. Pledges went last, and there were another dozen pledges, and I was one of the last of those. It looked like she had a river running out of her by the time I got there. I hadn't told anyone it was my first time. I was in a frenzy when I saw her, naked, gushing. I can't even tell you what she looked like, not even what her tits were like, just her cunt. Hairless and glazed with white. I barely felt anything when I slid it in her, she was so stretched out and slippery, but I still came, almost right away. I think she was tired. I bet she was relieved not to have another frat boy pounding on her. I like tits, of course. A nice ass is more important to me. But ever since then, the most important is a gorgeous cunt, and one that has a gallon of spunk in it. But that's not something you can tell from a standard dating profile. And not a kink I can search for. An uncle died a few months ago and left me enough money that I realized I can buy my fantasy. So. Here you are."

Here I was! And after that story, I was wet and ready for my audition.

"Come here, on the couch. Lie on your back, with your legs mine. Spread your legs, and lift your skirt again."

I obeyed, baring my cunt and bending my knees as I spread them wide, giving him the best view of my freshly waxed pussy. He was staring between my thighs, transfixed. And I was transfixed look at his face, looking at my slit. I felt his fingers spread my pussy lips. I felt his finger slide over my clit, slick with my juices. Then he slide back and plunged his finger all the way in and finger fucked me for a few short strokes. I groaned with pleasure.

"Yes, a well-fucked cunt is very attractive. To me. Suck my cock."

I was happy to comply, and felt even more cunt juice dripping down my thigh as I knelt in front of him and unfastened his slacks. He was semi-hard. He felt good as I took him in my mouth, rolling my tongue around him. I worked at him slowly, familiarizing myself with his tender head and silky skin. I leaned in to lick his balls, then returned to stroke his shaft with my fingers and bright red lips. He hardened a bit, but not enough to easily penetrate me.

"See? Even though you're not a virgin, you're too virgin right now. I need to see more spunk in you."

He knocked on the wall above the sofa. The door opened and five naked men walked in.

"You can leave if you want. If you stay, every man in this room is going to fuck you multiple times, in every hole."

I felt that jolt in my stomach like going up in a Ferris wheel. Then I felt the dripping from my cunt. There was no way I was leaving the room before I got fucked. Multiple times. In every hole. I stayed there, kneeling, feeling my juices run down my thigh.

"Strip."

I could feel all six of them watching me as I looked down at my dress and pulled it over my head. As quickly as that, I was naked and surrounded by men with hard cocks. I took the one in front of my face into my mouth, reaching out for the ones on either side with each hand. I worked my way around the circle, licking, sucking, pulling. By the second trip around, they started pushing past my mouth, gagging me in my throat until my eyes watered. A few times I had to catch myself from vomiting, but they always pulled back and let me regroup.

Throughout all of this, he sat on the sofa and watched. I snuck glances at him as I polished those cocks. He paid close attention, like a porno that was going to run out if he didn't watch it all immediately. But he didn't touch himself. He wasn't even breathing hard, like men sometimes do.

After the second trip around, they bent me over the coffee table that had been pulled aside. It was narrow, so my shoulders and tits hung free as my belly pushed into the table. Almost immediately one filled my mouth again and another poised to plunge into my sopping pussy. Spit roasted, like I'd always dreamed. They took turns switching off. I was flying. I don't know how long they worked me over but I know my belly hurt by the time one of them threw me on the bed on my back and pounded my cunt in earnest. A second man knelt over my face and continued jamming his cock down my throat. The one in my cunt came with a hoarse yell.

"Fucking slut! You like my cum in your slutty cunt? There's a good load for you!"

His cock barely stopped twitching before he was out and the one in my mouth took his place at my cunt; I guess I was fluffer for my own gang bang. It seemed like barely any time at all before I counted all five loads in me, but really it could have been hours or days. As soon as my cunt was nicely anointed, they flipped me over and raised me to my knees, doggy style. Two of them took my ass in rapid succession, leaving me leaking cum from both holes, while the other three went back to throat fucking and eventually came on my face.

I'd lost track of my interviewer after his minions put me on the table. As the last one came in my face, I looked through my cum-drenched lashes to see him standing over me, naked. With a growl he flipped me on my back again. He rammed his index finger a few times into my stretched-out pussy, like he was checking just how much cum was in there. I guess he decided it was enough because he was on top of me, his thick cock sliding in and out easily in the river of cum. When he came it was like a tiger roaring.

"You are such a slut. Taking six cocks. All strangers. Naked and covered in cum. And you're loving this, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

He jammed three fingers into my cunt and started working my clit with his thumb.

"You'd fuck more if I had them here, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"How many? Ten? 50? 100?"

"Yes, sir, all of them, sir!"

With everything that had been happening, I was passive, a fuck doll to be passed around and used. But when he talked about a hundred men, while he was fingering me, I suddenly felt that lightness that precedes my most intense orgasms. I found myself shuddering around his fingers, gushing a huge puddle on the bed as my muscles clenched. He kept rubbing my clit as I quivered my way through all the aftershock orgasms, still rubbing as they subsided and the feeling turned to that pain/pleasure that is unbearable. I started squealing, trying to get away, but he had me gripped firmly, three fingers in, his thumb now pressing on my pubic bone, and his hand still touching my twitching nub.

"Fucking slut. What it really takes to get you off is the thought of 100 cocks in you, right? 200? 300?"

He shook me with his hand, pressing down hard on my clit, and another explosion rocked me.

He reached up with his other hand and smeared the cum from the face fuckers around my tits, grabbing them hard. He tried to twist my nipple but it was too slippery from cum. Instead, he scooped up some of the jizz still on my face and used it to lubricate his hand. He straddled me as he jacked off, adding his load of slippery whiteness to the layer on my face.

With that he rolled over and lay on his back, staring at the ceiling. I looked around and realized the other men had left, I guess back into the room next door.

I reached up to wipe some of the cum from my eye.

"Leave it." He ordered gruffly. "All of it. Every drop. Lie back until it all dries on you."

I did as ordered, and fell asleep a few minutes later. Being gang banged wore me out. And I loved it!

----------------

ROUND TWO

----------------

I awoke to the sound of his voice. I itched from the dried cum and had to hold myself back from rubbing my eyes. He was on the room phone.

"Yes, the usual, Gaurav. Thanks."

He hung up and turned to look at me in my slutty, crusted-cum glory.

"You're awake. Good. When Gaurav gets to the door, answer it. Naked. As soon as he gets in, kneel in front of him so he can use your mouth. But in the meantime -- "

He pushed between my legs and spread my pussy lips. I don't know what was left of the six cream pies in my cunt, but he got hard so he saw something he liked. He rammed into me, with a touch more friction than when I had the five fresh loads, but still pretty easy. This time, though, he flipped me over and dragged me to the foot of the bed, planting my feet on the ground. He moved his cum-slick cock to my back door, forcing his way in my ass as I moaned and writhed with the pleasure pain. He reached under me with one hand to grab my tit, now successfully twisting my nipple. The other hand attacked my tenderized clit, making me buck and moan even more. He pressed his weight on me and started moving in and out, forcing my body into the mattress with every stroke.

He was still plunging into my ass when a knock sounded at the door. As though this were his cue, he shot a load into my bowels that felt like it was all the way into my belly. Again, he roared like a tiger, so l was sure the guy outside heard everything. At least the guy didn't knock again for the few minutes it took for His cock to stop spurting and pull out. He rolled over again on his back and motioned for me to answer the door.

penitr8me
penitr8me
327 Followers
12