Cruise Slut 01: The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped as I approached the door, still naked and covered in drying cum, and cum dripping from both holes. The guy, Gaurav, seemed totally unphased as he entered, bearing an armful of towels. He put them down on the sofa and stood there, looking at me. I remembered I was supposed to kneel and let him use my mouth. I opened my lips, wondering what on earth my makeup looked like by now. I reached forward to unbuckle his pants, freeing his rigid dick. Before I could think too much about it, his huge cock planted itself inside my jaws and threatened to suffocate me as it worked down my throat. I gagged and tried to pull away but he grabbed my hair and forced me deeper, not plunging in and out, just jamming himself down, down, until I was afraid I would pass out. All at once he popped out like a cork, leaving me gasping at his feet, still dangling from his hand in my hair. Before I could properly regain my breath, he was inside me again, cutting me off from air and sanity. He repeated this a few times before I finally realized I hadn't gagged at all. Something about the angle, or the girth of him, or both, made him slide down smooth as lube. I wondered if my throat distended. I hoped my interviewer was watching all of this. I wanted so much to please him with my throat full of cock. Now Gaurav started to move, backing up, pushing forward, with very small motions. Still not gagging.

"Touch his balls. But when he comes, don't swallow -- keep it in your mouth to show me."

I reached up and gently cupped Gaurav's balls, stroking, pressing a bit on the spot between his balls and anus. I felt them tense, readying a load, so I was prepared for the spray to fill my mouth. Fortunately he backed up so the cum washed over my tongue instead of driving straight past my tastebuds. He was salty and strange as I rolled him around, straining to keep every drop. As he pulled out, I closed my mouth tightly and quickly knelt in front of my interviewer as he sat on the edge of the bed. I opened my mouth, exposing the milky load that started to dribble down my chin. His cock was hard again, plunging into that glistening pool and forcing me to close my mouth quickly to avoid losing more. He stayed still, so I worked my tongue over and around, laving him with the other man's spunk. This time he came in my mouth, and this time I really did lose the battle to keep it all in me. I drooled spit and cum all over my chest. But I didn't dare try to clean myself, no matter how it irked me.

"Swallow!"

As commanded, I let my interviewer's juices slide down my battered throat.

Once more I closed my eyes and tried to focus on not scratching the dried, flaky cum on me. I felt him lift me up, gently, and place me on the bed. I fell asleep again, once again exhausted by the repeated violations.

-------------------

THE MORNING AFTER

-------------------

I awoke to find him straddling me, jacking off over my tits. He seemed semi hard. I supposed I had enough film of dried cum to get him started, but not enough to penetrate me. He groaned and squirted a little over my tits. By now I was mad to hit the shower. I was on the point of asking when the door knocked.

"Room service."

He nodded at the door, indicating that once I again I should answer it, presumably nude. This time four men entered, three carrying trays and one pushing a cart. They quickly set up the food on the kitchen bar, leaving things covered for the moment. I realized why pretty quickly. The put me on the serving cart on my back. Thoughtfully there was a piece of nice linen on the cold metal. My head hung over the back and my legs dangled, thighs spread wide, at the other end. I was spit roasted again, but this time looking up at the cocks looming over me. They worked quickly, methodically, finishing in my cunt. Afterwards they played with themselves, but only one managed to get it up again quickly enough for a second fuck. They put me back on my feet and left, pushing the cart out with the linen stained with my juices and theirs. I wondered if they would let other workers sniff my scent on the cloth before they washed it. Or maybe one of them would keep it and smell it as he jacked off.

Once more, the sight of multiple loads of cum seamed to act as an aphrodisiac, making him hard and demanding as he pushed me on the floor and fucked me hard into that industrial carpeting, adding another load to my cunt.

Eleven men. I'd gone from only singletons to two full-on gang bangs in less than a day. I just lay there, overcome by everything that had happened in this room. He got up and started putting food on a plate.

"About the cruise."

Oh, right cruise. At this point I'd sort of forgotten about the whole point of this was auditioning to be his slutty companion. I guess they really did fuck my brains out. I decided even if I didn't make it, the major fuck fest was worth it.

"You are definitely the biggest slut who responded. And a slut is exactly what I need. A cunt that can take load after load, and then still take me for as long as I can hold out. If you come with me, you're agreeing to fuck anyone and everyone for as long as I tell you, for the entire cruise. I'm going to push you way beyond what you've ever done, beyond what you've even dreamed of. Do you agree to that?"

I didn't have to think twice.

"Yes sir!"

"Well, I guess you're my cruise sex slave then. Good. Glad that's settled. Let's eat!"

12